Blacktan Smuts ft Three Twice...

By Shu_Shu_19

this book contain 🔞 so please read at your own risk More

Please Read
Morning Sex (Taennie)
Teasing Him (Jirosé)
Angry Husband (Liskook)
Bathroom Sex (Jinsoo)
Dance Teacher (Moseok)
Cold Husband (Yoongyeon)
Tutor (Namhyo)
Lollipop (Jirosé)
Step Dad (Jinsoo)
My Boyfriend Gets Hard Over a Movie (Taennie)
First Time At My Boyfriend's House ( Namhyo)
Roommates (Moseok)
Affair (Yoongyeon)
Vibrator (Liskook)
When You're Best Friend Moans Your Name (Jirosé)
Enlistment (Jinsoo)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Moseok)
Family Dinner (Liskook)
Highschool Nerd (Namhyo)
My sister's Best friend (Yoongyeon)
Birthday Surprise (Taennie)
Sucking His Dick While He's On The Phone (Jirosé)

My Secret Boyfriend (Taennie)

10.7K 96 24
By Shu_Shu_19

Jennie POV

I just arrived at school because my idiot brother Yoongi oppa left me because he was in a hurry and I was taking to damn long to get ready, like what did he expect me to get ready in five minutes like he does.

I just sigh and entered the school smiling because I can finally see my secret boyfriend Taehyung, we have to date in secret because of Yoongi oppa.

Yoongi oppa is captain of the basketball team and Taehyung is also on the basketball team and my brother told his teammates that I'm off limits and if anyone brokes this rule he'll deal with them himself but Taehyung and I fell for each other.

Taehyung is a cold guys that and rarely talks to anyone but his friend, his friends girlfriend and me, to be honest I don't even know why he's talking to because he never used to talk to me because of my brother but after my brother party he explained why he acted so cold towards me and it was because of Yoongi oppa.

Taehyung told Yoongi oppa that he like me and wanted to confess to me but Yoongi oppa told him that he knew I'm off limits and he threaten to kicked Taehyung off the team but I told Taehyung he shouldn't listen to my brother and ever since that party Taehyung and I have been dating secretly.

I just entered the school and was walking to my locker and I saw Taehyung had the captain of the cheerleader Yerin pin to my locker and I rolled my eyes and walked towards them and cleared my throat and said.

"Call y'all take your love fest somewhere else and not on my locker" I said and they look at me and Yerin rolled her eyes at and Taehyung smirked at me and then they moved aside and Yerin said.

"Are you jealous Jennie that I'm talking to one of the hottest guys at our school and your brother wouldn't let's someone date you" Yerin said and I rolled my eyes and said.

"I could careless who you talk to and at least I have an older brother that's actually cares about me and I don't need a boyfriend I'm rich and money can buy what I need so I don't need a boyfriend unlike you" I said and shut my locker and I heard Taehyung chuckling and Yerin looked like an angry tomato.

I walked off and as I was walking I saw S.Coups and I immediately got an idea, if he thinks flirting with Yerin is funny then I can do the same.

I accidentally walked into S.Coups and my books that's was in my hands fell on the floor and I said.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there" I said.

"It's okay Jennie let me help you" S.Coups and we both started picking up the book and I make it looked like I'm very shy around S.Coups and then I saw S.Coups was about to pick up the last book and I purposely stretched out my hand for the book making our hands touch and I shyly pulled away my hand making S.Coups chuckle and then we both stood up and S.Coups handed me my book and said.

"Next time be careful" S.Coups said and shyly nodded and then S.Coups slowly removing some hair from blocking my face and said.

"You look more beautiful when your whole face is showing" S.Coups said and I made it looked like I blushed and then S.Coups walked off and I started walking away but before I did I turned around and saw Taehyung glaring at me and I just smirked and walked off.

I entered my class and saw my best friends sitting waiting for me and I took my seat and Nayeon unnie asked.

"Why are you late?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"Why don't you asked that boyfriend of your" I said.

"What did Yoongi oppa do?" Rosé asked.

"That bitch left me" I said making the girls laugh.

"Are you going to the game tonight?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"No" they all said because Yoongi oppa said I have to at every game to cheer for even though he have Nayeon unnie already cheering him.

"Well I'm keeping the celebration party at my house since my parents aren't home" Nayeon unnie said.

"Your coming right unnie?" Rosé asked.

"Nope after the game I'll be going home and beside I don't want to be third wheeling around a bunch of couples" I said.

"Come on unnie we'll have fun" Lisa said.

"No is no" I said.

"I find it really funny that your brother doesn't want anyone to date you" Momo said and then the teacher walked in and started class.

Class was finally over it's finally lunch and the girls and I got up and packed up our stuff and left the girls and I looked at the girls and said.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom" I said and went to the bathroom, after using the bathroom, I exited the bathroom and was walking to the cafeteria, when suddenly some pulled me into an empty classroom and locked the door and I look up at the person and it was my secret boyfriend Taehyung.

Taehyung POV

I was so mad at what Jennie did earlier, does she really think flirting with the guy she had a crush on is funny because it isn't.

Class just ended and it was lunch and the guys and I were going to the cafeteria when I saw Jennie going towards the bathroom and I looked at the guys and said.

"I'm going and use the bathroom real quick" I said and the guys nodded and I walked towards bathroom and was thinking about entering but I didn't because someone can walk in on us and tell Yoongi hyung.

I saw some empty classroom and decided to wait for her in one of the room where I can see her pass and pulled her in the room with me, I was waiting for a few seconds and then I saw her walking and I opened the door and grabbed her and pulled her inside the room and locked it and she looked up and saw me.

I gently pinned her towards the wall and kissed her and she responded to the kiss and then I broke the kiss and placed my forehead on hers and asked.

"You thinking if funny flirting with a guy that you used to like?" I asked.

"So it's funny when you flirt with other girls but when I do it it's not funny" Jennie said.

"Exactly I do it's just to make you jealous but what you did made so mad I could of literally punched S.Coups in his face especially when removed your hair form your face and exposed us right there" I said and Jennie placed her arms around my neck and said.

"I know you wouldn't do that because exposing us means my brother is got to kick you off the team and kick your ass and beside you have a game tonight" Jennie said and pecked my lips and I asked.

"Will you be cheering me tonight?" I asked.

"Maybe maybe not" Jennie said and kissed me and I slowly responded to the kiss and I pulled Jennie closer to me to deepen our kiss and then grip Jennie ass making her gasp and I inserted my tongue and lifted Jennie up and she wrapped her legs around my waist without breaking the kiss and fuck I can feel myself getting a fucking boner and I broke the kiss and looked at her and put her down and said.

"You better go before Yoongi hyung asks for you" I said.

"What about you?" Jennie asked and I pointed at my boner and Jennie just chuckle and pulled her and said.

"Don't ever make me jealous again because I'm not going to stop myself like I did" I said.

"Fine but I don't want you talk to other girls besides my friends and you should be cold Taehyung towards them" Jennie said and I nodded and pecked her lips and she left and I just sigh because now I'm left with this boner.

After Taehyung Jr went back to sleep, I left the classroom and went towards the cafeteria and saw my friend sitting with their girlfriends and Jennie among them pouting like a baby and it made her looking even more cute and I just walked and sat down and Jimin asked.

"What took you so long?" Jimin asked.

"Some jerk locked himself in the toilet to masturbate" I said.

"So are you guys ready for today's game?" Jihyo asked.

"Of course we are right boys" Yoongi hyung said.

"Party at Nayeon noona house tonight when we win" Jungkook said and I nodded.

"I won't be going" Jennie said and I looked at her.

"Why?" Hobi hyung asked.

"I don't want to be third wheeling around a bunch of couples" Jennie said and it's totally understandable.

"Only if your brother wasn't so over protective you could of have a boyfriend by now" Namjoon hyung said and Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"She's staying single until I'm ready for her to have a boyfriend" Yoongi hyung said.

"What do you mean?" Jennie asked.

"I'll say when you can have a boyfriend" Yoongi hyung said.

"Don't you think your trying to control my life" Jennie said.

"I'm your brother I have all right to say wether you can have a boyfriend or not" Yoongi hyung said.

"Babe Jennie is old enough to make her own decisions or to have a boyfriend" Nayeon said.

"Thank you unnie" Jennie said.

"Still doesn't change my mind" Yoongi hyung said and it looked like Jennie had enough and stood up and left the cafeteria.

"Look what you did" Nayeon said and Yoongi just sigh.

The bell ring and lunch was over and we all went to our class, I was worried about Jennie because after she left the cafeteria she seemed very angry and I hate to see her like that.

The bell rang and class was finally over and I was about to leave class and find Jennie when Jin hyung grabbed my hand and said.

"Come on let's go get ready for the game" Jin hyung said and I nodded and went to get ready for the game.

Jennie POV

Class was finally over and I literally wish I can go home but I have to go to this stupid game because of my brother and even if I'm mad it him I'll still cheer for him.

The girls and I entered the gymnasium and took a seat on the bleachers and I was just using my phone until Yerin and her team came into the gymnasium and I rolled my eyes and then the guys came in and Yerin ran up to Taehyung and hugged him and he pushed her off him making me smile.

The game started and the guys were winning by eight points with a score of fifty eight to fifty and the game is at it last two minutes and my brother had the ball and literally took a shot of half mark and scored making me cheered even louder especially Nayeon unnie and now the score is sixty one to fifty.

The game was in it's last seconds and Taehyung had the ball and was literally running to score the last shot before time runs out and there was literally two opponents in front of him and he took a jump shot and literally scored making everyone including Yerin cheer team scream.

The game was literally over and the guys won and they were celebrating the girls ran down to celebrate with their boyfriends and I stood in the bleachers watching them and Taehyung looked at me and winked and I literally blushed and then Yerin ran towards Taehyung and jumped on him and wrapped her arm around Taehyung and kissed him.

Taehyung didn't even pushed her off him, which made me hurt even more and I can already feel myself tearing up and I grabbed my bag and left without anyone noticing.

As I was walking out of the school I called my driver to pick me up, five minutes after the driver finally arrived and I got in and left.

Taehyung didn't even come and look for me, he's probably to busy celebrating his win with Yerin and wiped my tears because I shouldn't be crying for someone who doesn't even love me.

I arrived at my house and I got out the car and walked inside and bumped into my mom and dad and my mom asked.

"What's wrong baby why are crying?" My mom asked.

"It's nothing mom" I said and I saw my parents with luggage.

"Are both going somewhere?" I asked.

"We have a business meeting aboard and we'll be staying there for two weeks" my mom said and I nodded.

"You'll tell your brother we have to go now" my dad and kissed my forehead and my did the same and they left.

I just went up to my room and sat on my bed and looked through my window looking outside and then I heard my phone and it was a message from Taehyung but I didn't reply.

I decided to take a shower and then I came out the shower and wear some comfortable clothes and then lay down on my bed and call my brother and he immediately answered it and said.

"Where hell are you don't you know how long we've been looking for you" Yoongi oppa said.

"I'm home I didn't feel like staying so I came home" I said.

"You could of said something" Yoongi oppa said.

"I'm not in the mood to argue with I just called to tell you mom and dad went abroad for a business meeting and will be back in two weeks" I said.

"Okay are okay staying by yourself tonight I'm spending the night at Nayeon's" Yoongi oppa said.

"I'm not a baby" I said.

"Okay well then I'm hanging up" Yoongi oppa said and I hung the phone up.

Taehyung kept messing and calling my phone but I didn't answer and then I heard the door bell rang and I literally sigh and got up and to see who's ringing that annoying bell.

As soon as I opened the door I wanted to shut it immediately and I was about to closed but he put his foot to stop the door and I said.

"What are you doing here leave now" I said.

"Jennie let's talk" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung just go away I don't want to talk or even see you" I said and tried to close the door but Taehyung was stronger and pushed the door open and walked in and I just sigh and Taehyung closed the door and asked.

"Where are your parents?" Taehyung asked.

"Not here" I said coldly and he nodded.

"Why aren't you answering any of my call or message?" Taehyung asked.

"Because I don't want to" I said coldly.

"Jennie about what you saw I didn't kiss Yerin she kissed me and I was just to shocked that's why I didn't push her but I told her that I have a girlfriend and me and her should just be friends" Taehyung said.

" Is that all then you can leave" I said and Taehyung looked at me and asked.

"What do you mean if that all?" Taehyung asked.

"Well I didn't need your explanation because I have already decided that it's over between us" I said not looking at him and Taehyung walked up to me and said.

"Why are you looking away say it to my face look me in the eyes and said what you just said" Taehyung said and I looked at him and I looked into those dreamy brown eyes of his and I could even bring myself to say anything.

"Come on Jennie say it to my face now because you can't you still love me" Taehyung said.

"So what do you think I like being hurt?" I asked.

"But I never meant to hurt you Jennie" Taehyung said.

"But you did Taehyung" I said and Taehyung pulled me closer to him and kissed me and I slowly responded to the kiss and he grabbed my ass and picked me up and broke the kiss and said.

"Your brother isn't home your parents aren't home let me show you how much I love you" Taehyung said and I nodded and Taehyung started walking up the stairs to my bedroom.

We arrived at my bedroom and Taehyung gently place me down on the bed and started kissing me and kissed him back and he roamed his hands all over my body as we kissed and then he broke the kiss and started kissing my neck leaving hickeys on my neck making me moan.

"Tae Yoongi gonna see those" I moaned.

"Let him see then" Taehyung said and then took off his basketball shirt leaving him shirtless and Taehyung grabbed my top and ripped into two and pulled it off me and tossed it on the ground and unhook my bra and pulled it off leaving my breasts exposed and grabbed them and squeeze it making me moan.

"Mhhhhh" I moaned and Taehyung started sucking my right breast and squeezing the left one making me moan.

"Ahhhh Tae" I moaned and I saw that we was also putting hickeys onto my breasts his favorite spot and then came down to my stomach until he reached my sweatpants and grabbed my sweatpants and pulled them down along with my underwear leaving me completely naked and Taehyung said.

"Fuck Jen your make me so fucking hard" Taehyung said and I felt something poking my leg and it was his boner and I chuckled and grabbed Taehyung arm and pulled him down on the bed and switched our position with me on top.

I kissed him and he responded to the kiss and Taehyung thrust his hip up ward making his hard dick poke my ass making me gasps and Taehyung inserted his tongue into my mouth and roamed it all over as I grind on his boner making him groan.

"Fuck Jen don't stop" Taehyung groaned making me chuckle and I broke the kiss and started kissing his neck leaving hickeys going down to his chest to his abs and I stopped at his shorts and looked at him and slowly pulled dawn his shorts along with underwear making big hard long dick sprung out and I just chuckle.

I grabbed his dick and started started stroking it up and down making him groan.

"Fuck Jen faster just like how I showed you" Taehyung groaned and I started stroking his dick faster making throw his head back in pleasure and then I stopped and Taehyung looked at me and I smirk and licked his big long dick making groan.

"Fuck Jen just like that put it in your mouth and suck it" Taehyung groaned and put his long big dick in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down on his dick making him groan.

"Fuck babe your so fucking good" Taehyung groaned and then Taehyung grabbed my head and pushed it down onto his big long dick making gag a few times.

I kept deep throating Taehyung and then his dick started twitching and Taehyung said.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum" Taehyung said and cummed in my mouth and I looked at Taehyung and swallow his and Taehyung said.

"Fuck that was hot" Taehyung and pulled me down on to the bed started rubbing his tip at my entrance and said.

"You want Daddy cock you want Daddy big long dick inside of you" Taehyung said.

"Yes I want all of it " I said said and Taehyung chuckled and slowly entered me making me grabbed bedsheets and Taehyung saw it grabbed my hand and intertwined them with his and Taehyung said.

"Your hands are so small compared to mine and I love that and I love how much big cock is inside of you to" Taehyung said and he was now fully inside of me.

Taehyung slowly started thrusting for me to get used to the pain making both of us moan.

"Fuck still tight for daddy big cock" Taehyung moaned.

"Oh fuck your so huge" I moaned.

Taehyung kept thrusting slowly making me moan but I wanted faster and more rough and I said.

"Faster daddy please faster" I moaned.

"Of course baby" Taehyung and started thrusting roughly making me moan.

Fuck yes just like that show me your love" I moaned as Taehyung kept thrusting and then Taehyung grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulder and slowly started thrusting and said.

"Fuck just look how you take in my big cock" Taehyung said and started thrusting faster making me moan.

"Oh fuck Taehyung" I moaned and started thrusting roughly and asked .

"Is that my name when I'm fucking you?" Taehyung asked.

"No daddy" I moaned.

"Good girl" Taehyung said and Taehyung found my sweet spot making me moan louder.

"Fuck daddy right there fuck me there" moaned and Taehyung chuckled and said.

"I love it when I hit your sweet spot it it makes you look more desperate for me to fuck you and I love it" Taehyung said and started taking long hard thrusts making me moan.

"Ahhhh fuck daddy" moaned.

"Are you on pills?" Taehyung asked.

"Always" I moaned.

"Good because full my cum inside of you" Taehyung said and kept taking long hard thrusts and then pulled out and switched our position into doggy style and he started tapping his dick onto my ass and then slapped it and said.

"Your ass is so sexy" Taehyung said and slapped my ass and asked.

"Do you want Daddy to put back his big cock into you" Taehyung asked and slapped my ass again.

"Yes daddy but that big long dick into me" I said.

"As you wish" Taehyung said and pushed himself inside of me makes me moan.

"Ahhhh fuck" I moaned and Taehyung started thrusting making me moaning.

"Oh fuck just like that but faster" I moaned and Taehyung started thrusting faster making me moan.

"Yes just like that fuck" I moaned and Taehyung slapped my ass and said.

"Next time listen to me before ignoring my call and text" Taehyung said and I nodded and Taehyung slapped my ass and said.

"Fucking answer" Taehyung and started thrusting roughly making me moan.

"Fuck yes daddy" moaned and slapped my ass again and said.

"Don't ever make me jealous again" Taehyung said.

"Yes daddy" I moaned.

"Such good a girl" Taehyung and grabbed my hair and pulled me back to his chest and kissed as he kept on thrusting roughly and then broke the kiss and said.

"Look at me covered with your mark" Taehyung said as he kept thrusting and then released my hair and kept thrusting until I felt a knot in my stomach and I said.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum" I said.

"Wait for daddy baby" Taehyung said and Taehyung kept thrusting and fuck I want to cum so fucking bad and I moaned.

"Fuck daddy I can't hold it any longer" I moaned and then Taehyung said.

"Cum baby oh fuck" Taehyung as and I cummed all over his dick and Taehyung also cummed and pulled out lay down and pulled me beside him and kissed my forehead and said.

"I'm want to tell Yoongi hyung about us I'm tried hiding our relationship I want everyone to to know your mine" Taehyung said.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded.

"Okay we'll tell him together" I said.

"I love you so much Jen" Taehyung said.

"I love you too" I said.

"Let's sleep I'll spend the night here" Taehyung said and noddy snuggle into his chest as he chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
140K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...