Blacktan Smuts ft Three Twice...

By Shu_Shu_19

this book contain 🔞 so please read at your own risk More

Please Read
Morning Sex (Taennie)
Teasing Him (Jirosé)
Angry Husband (Liskook)
Bathroom Sex (Jinsoo)
Dance Teacher (Moseok)
Cold Husband (Yoongyeon)
Tutor (Namhyo)
Lollipop (Jirosé)
Step Dad (Jinsoo)
My Boyfriend Gets Hard Over a Movie (Taennie)
First Time At My Boyfriend's House ( Namhyo)
Roommates (Moseok)
Affair (Yoongyeon)
Vibrator (Liskook)
My Secret Boyfriend (Taennie)
Enlistment (Jinsoo)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Moseok)
Family Dinner (Liskook)
Highschool Nerd (Namhyo)
My sister's Best friend (Yoongyeon)
Birthday Surprise (Taennie)
Sucking His Dick While He's On The Phone (Jirosé)

When You're Best Friend Moans Your Name (Jirosé)

13K 72 7
By Shu_Shu_19

Rosé POV

I just finished packing my bag because the girls and I are having a girls night at Jennie unnie house with no boys allowed and I quickly put my pajamas on.

I look at myself in the mirror loving my cute pajamas and I grabbed my bag and put it on my back and went downstairs and saw my parents watching TV and my dad saw and asked.

"Where are you going in that outfit?" My dad asked.

"I already told you Jennie unnie is have a girls night" I said.

"I know but couldn't you change into your pajamas at Jennie's house" my dad said and then I heard my older brother Chanyeol said.

"Don't worry dad I'm dropping her off at Jennie's" Chanyeol oppa said.

"Fine since your brother is dropping you off" my Dad said and I quickly went to my parents and kissed them and then looked at Chanyeol and said.

"Let's go I don't want to be late" I said and Chanyeol oppa just chuckled and we left the house and went to his car.

We were driving to Jennie's house, when I looked at Chanyeol oppa and asked.

"Are you going to Wendy unnie house?" I asked.

"That's none of your business" Chanyeol oppa said.

"Come on oppa tell me" I said.

"Then I'm telling dad that you scratch his car" I said and Chanyeol oppa looked at me and I smirk.

"Fine yes after I drop you at Jennie's I'm going to Wendy's place" Chanyeol oppa said.

"Was it that hard to tell me" I said and Chanyeol oppa just rolled his eyes at me.

We finally arrived at Jennie unnie house and I grabbed my bag and looked at Chanyeol oppa and said.

"Have fun Wendy unnie" I said and Chanyeol oppa smirk and said.

"Oh I will" Chanyeol oppa said smirking and I rolled my eyes and closed his car door and ran towards Jennie unnie house before anyone sees me in my pajamas and knocked on the door and the door open revealing Jennie unnie.

Jennie unnie let me in and I saw the girls had drinks in their hands dancing to the music and they all saw me and Lisa ran towards me and said.

"You finally arrived" Lisa said and I nodded and then Jennie said.

"Rosé you room is opposite mine so you can put your bag in that room" Jennie said and I nodded and went upstairs to the room and placed my bag on the bed and went back downstairs to join the fun.

As soon as I reached back downstairs Lisa grabbed my hand and gave me a shot glass and I looked at her and asked.

"What's this?" I asked and Lisa just chuckle and said.

"Nothing strong" Lisa said and I nodded and drank the drink and fuck that shit was strong and I looked at Lisa and said.

"You said it wasn't strong that literally burning my throat" I said and then the girls started laughing and Jihyo said.

"She just gave you raw Hennessy" Jihyo and I looked at Lisa and pulled away my hand and then Jennie unnie grabbed my hand and said.

"Rosé sit next to me" Jennie unnie said and girls sat in circle and I asked.

"What game are we going to play?" I asked.

"A million questions" Lisa said.

"I've never heard of that game" I said.

"Everyone plays that game" Lisa said and I saw her winking at the other girls and they nodded and I just sigh and asked.

"How do you play?" I asked.

"So the person next to you will asked a you a question and you have to answer truthfully" Lisa said and I nodded.

"Okay so we will start with me and end with Rosé" Jisoo unnie said and we all nodded and since I'm sitting next to Jisoo unnie i have to asked her a question.

"Is Jin oppa your first or Jinyoung oppa?" I asked and Jisoo unnie looked down and said.

"Jin" Jisoo unnie said and the girls kept asking each other questions until it reached my turn and Jennie unnie looked at me and smirk and said.

"Jimin and Jaehyun are both in a car accident and you can only save one and why" Jennie unnie said and the girls all looked at me waiting on my answer.

"I'll save Jimin because he's my best friend and he's also my crush" I said and then Jennie unnie looked at the girls and said.

"I think I won the bet now pay up girls" Jennie unnie said and the girls handed her money and I looked at the girls and asked.

"What bet did you guys make?" I asked.

"I bet that you like Jimin and they bet that you like Jaehyun and this game was to see who you choose" Jennie said and then Jisoo unnie said.

"The other bet isn't over Jennie" Jisoo unnie said and I looked at them and Nayeon unnie said.

"We made another bet who gonna take you virginity we all choose Jaehyun again and Jennie choose Jimin" Nayeon unnie said.

"Well you guys can just gave me the money now because I'm gonna win again" Jennie unnie said.

"Not yet unnie she hasn't lost it yet" Momo said and I was about to say something, when suddenly we heard the door bell ring and then we all looked at Jennie unnie and I asked.

"Did you invite anyone else?" I asked.

"No" Jennie unnie said.

"We'll go see who's it it's your house" Jisoo unnie said and Jennie nodded and got up and went towards the door and we heard Jennie asked.

"What are you guys doing here" Jennie asked and the girls and I got up and walked towards the door and saw the guys outside and Taehyung said.

"Our boys night wasn't going fun because you girls don't want us going to the club so we came to your house instead" Taehyung said.

"Sorry but this is a girls night not couples night" I said.

"Your just mad your single" Jungkook said.

"I may be single but with snap of my finger you can too" I said.

"Oppa can't you boys go back to Tae house" Jennie unnie said.

"I'm sorry Nini I want to come home I want to sleep in my bed" Yoongi oppa said.

"You want to sleep in your bed or you want to sleep with Nayeon unnie" Lisa said.

"Nini it's already late just let us in" Yoongi oppa said and Jennie unnie just rolled her eyes and let the boys in.

We all went back the living room and the guys saw the table full of shot glasses and another table full of snacks and Hobi oppa said.

"Wow girls you sleep over looks way better than ours" Hobi oppa said and the girls and I just rolled our eyes.

Our girls night was now ruined because the boys ate all the snacks and literally drank all the drinks and now a few of them were tipsy and then Jimin came and sat next to me and said.

"I'm sorry if we ruined the girls night I know you were really looking forward to spending sometime with just you and the girls" Jimin said.

"It's okay" I said and then Taehyung said.

"Guys let's watch a movie" Taehyung said leaning on Jennie unnie because he's one of the four who's already tipsy and we all nodded.

We all paired up Lisa and Jungkook, Jennie and Taehyung, Yoongi oppa and Nayeon unnie, Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa, Namjoon oppa and Jihyo, Hobi oppa and Momo unnie and then Jimin and I.

We were watching a scary movie and all the couples were cuddling each other, Lisa on Jungkook lap, Jennie unnie behind Taehyung with her arms wrapped around his waist, Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie was also in the same position but Jin oppa was behind Jisoo unnie, Yoongi oppa laying down with his head on Nayeon unnie lap, Namjoon oppa had his arm over Jihyo shoulder and Momo unnie in between Hobi oppa legs and then I'm sitting on Jimin lap because there's no more seats and sometimes I catch Jennie looking at us and smirking.

Everytime there was a jump scar Jennie, Jin oppa and Hobi will literally screaming and I'll just turn my head into Jimin chest and he'll just chuckle.

As the movie was almost over I heard Jimin groaning and then I felt something like it was poking my ass and I moved again it's probably his zipper or something poking my ass and then Jimin whispered into my ears.

"Rosé stop moving so much your making me hard" Jimin whispered and widen my eyes and looked back at him and asked.

"So it's not you zipper that's poking my ass?" I asked.

"No it's something much bigger" Jimin said and I turn back and I can feel myself blushing and I saw Jennie unnie looking at me and then winked at that left me confused and then Jennie unnie paused the movie and said.

"Guys let's go to bed" Jennie unnie said.

"Noona the movie almost over" Jungkook said.

"I said it's bed time and look my brother is already asleep and I'm ready to go to bed" I said and I saw Jennie whispered something to Taehyung and Taehyung said.

"Okay everyone bed time hyung is already asleep and my baby is ready to sleep so everyone should head towards their rooms now" Taehyung said.

"But hyung I'm not tired" Jungkook said and then Taehyung walked up to Jungkook and said something to him and Jungkook nodded and Taehyung said.

"Let's go to our room" Taehyung said.

"Where do we sleep?" Hobi oppa asked.

"With your girlfriends" Taehyung.

"What's about me?" Jimin asked.

"Your gonna sleep with Rosé" Jennie unnie said.

"What" I said.

"Isn't he your best friend?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Yeah but we never slept next to each other" I said and I can slowly feel myself blushing.

"It's okay Rosé I'll just sleep on the floor" Jimin said and I nodded.

"Now that's we solve this problem let's go" Taehyung said and grabbed Jennie unnie hand and went upstairs and then was followed by Jungkook grabbing Lisa wrists and pulling her upstairs.

Everyone was now upstairs in there room by now and Jimin and I were still downstairs and I got off his lap and asked.

"Is your problem gone?" I asked and he nodded.

"It's okay I'll sleep down here" Jimin said and I grabbed his hand and said.

"Your my best friend I'm not gonna let you sleep on the couch come on we'll sleep together" I said and Jimin nodded and we both went upstairs to my room.

As soon as we entered the room Jimin ran and jumped on the bed and pulled a pillow towards him and kicked my bag off the bed and I rolled my eyes and went and picked up my bag and placed it on the ground on my side of the bed.

We both lay down on the bed and was on our phone and then sometime after I looked over to see Jimin asleep.

He's so fucking cute, I gently touched his his nose and I gently placed a kiss on cheek and then I looked at the time and it was past midnight and I just turned over and put my phone to charge and turn it off and was about to sleep, when suddenly I heard Jimin moaning in his sleep.

"Fuck just like go deeper babygirl" he moaned and then I looked at him and he moaned again.

"Fuck Rosé you know how to suck my dick good" he moaned, wait did he just moan my name.

"Rosé I want to fuck you so hard" he moaned and I looked down to see something poking the blanket from underneath and i looked under the blanket and saw he had a boner.

"Rosé your gonna make me cum on your beautiful face" he moaned again and I literally had enough I gently shook him to wake him up and then he slowly open his eyes and looked at me.

Jimin POV

I woke up because someone was shaking me and I slowly open my eyes to see Rosé looking at and I asked.

"Rosé what's wrong" I asked and looked and said.

"Jimin can I asked you something" Rosé said.

"Now Rosé it's late asked me tommorow" I said and was about to go back to sleep but Rosé asked something that made me stop.

"Jimin were you dreaming about us?" Rosé asked and I stopped and looked at her and said.

"Rosé we're friends why would I dream about you" I said.

"Jimin do you like me" Rosé asked and bowed her head playing with her fingers and I sigh because I wasn't planning on confession here but I guess it's time.

"Rosé can you look at me?" I asked and she shook her head and I lifted her chin up for her to look at me.

Those gorgeous brown eyes that look me right into mine and I took my thumb and gently stroke her cheek making her blush and then I said.

"Why are asked these questions Rosé" I said looking in her eyes and I could stare at her eyes all day and then Rosé said.

"Answer my question" Rosé said and I sigh and said.

"You want me to answer truthfully" I said and she nodded.

"Yes Rosé I like you no I love since we were kids the way you make me smile wherever your around or the way I can always control anger wherever you near me and I hate the way you gave Jaehyun more attention than you gave me I hate the way he makes you smile and laugh and I hate the fact that's he's the one that won your heart and not me I know you don't love me but I want you to be happy" I said and Rosé grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a kiss which made me shocked and then Rosé broke the kiss and said.

"Who said he won my heart?" Rosé asked looking at me.

"So that's means I still have a chance?" I asked shook her head and said.

"Jimin you don't have to try to win my heart because I love you too" Rosé said and I looked at me and then I said.

"Rosé will you be my girlfriend" I said.

"Of course Jimin" Rosé said and I hugged her and then Rosé break the hug and asked.

"Why were you moaning my name were you dreaming about us having sex?" Rosé asked and I widen my eyes because she heard me and then Rosé pushed me down on the bed and hover over me and said.

"Why don't we make your dreams become reality" Rosé said and kiss me and I responded to the kiss and then I grabbed Rosé ass making her gasp and inserted my tongue into her mouth and roamed it all over her mouth and then Rosé broke the kiss and started kissing my neck leaving her love bites on my neck.

I grabbed Rosé ass again and squeeze it and then Rosé started grinding on my dick making me moan.

"Fuck Rosé your gonna make me hard" I moaned and Rosé said.

"That's what I want I want to see that huge bulge again" Rosé said still grinding on my dick and then Rosé started chuckling because she succeeded at making me hard and then said.

"I think I succeeded I can feel it poking my ass like earlier" Rosé and i looked at Rosé and asked.

"Are you sure want this Rosé?" I asked and she nodded and I flipped out position, I'm on top now and I smirk and said.

"My turn baby" I said and kissed her again slowly taking off her top and I broke the kiss and finished pull off her top and tossed on the ground leaving her in her bra and her pajamas shorts.

I started kissing her making hickeys so when that Jaehyun sees her again he'll see that she's belongs to someone and that someone is me and the I grabbed her breast and squeeze them making her moan.

"Ahhh Jimin" Rosé moaned and then I ripped her bra into two and pulled it off her leaving her breast exposed and I didn't waste anything and immediately suck them leaving hickeys on then.

I pulled away from her looking satisfied with amount of love bites on her and then slowly went down to her shorts and pulled them off along with her underwear leaving her completely naked in front of me and I licked my lips and said.

"All fucking mine I can't fucking wait to fuck you" I said and took off my shirt leaving me shirtless and hard tone abs exposed and I saw Rosé looking at them and I said.

"You wanna touch them there all your now" I said and Rosé nodded and took her and started touching my abs and I grabbed her hand placed it on my hard dick and Rosé squeezeed my hard dick and I groan.

"Oh fuck Rosé your gonna regret squeezing daddy dick" I said and hover over her again and kissed and she responded to the kiss and then I broke the kiss and looked at her clit and took of my finger and gently rubbed her clit making her moan.

"Mhhhhh Jimin just like that" Rosé moaned and then I pushed my two fingers inside of her making her moan.

"Ahhh fuck" Rosé moaned and I started thrusting my finger slowly making her moan and then Rosé grabbed my hand and said.

"Fuck faster move those small cute fingers of your faster" Rosé said and I smirk and started thrusting my finger faster making her moan.

"Even though your finger are so small it does wonder to me" Rosé said making me chuckle.

I kept on thrusting my finger in and out of her making her moaning out my name and then Rosé grabbed my hand and said.

"I'm gonna cum" Rosé moaned.

"Cum all over my finger" I said and kept thrusting and then she cummed on my finger and I pulled my finger out and slowly licked my finger in front her and said.

"You taste so fucking good" I said and then I saw Rosé looking down at my boner and I chuckle and said.

"You want to see it" I said and Rosé nodded and pulled down my shorts along with underwear making my huge dick sprung out making me fully naked.

Rosé look at my dick and licked her lips and I said.

"You wanna taste it don't you" I and Rosé nodded.

"You'll taste it later I want to fuck you first" I said and I took two of my finger and passed my fingers on her cum and rubbed it on my dick and then I looked at Rosé and asked.

"Are you ready babe?" I asked.

"Please go slowly it's my first time" Rosé said and I nodded and said.

"I know babe" I said and spread her legs apart and rubbed my tip at  her wet core making her moan a little and slowly entered her making arch her back and squeeze the bed sheets and making me groan.

"Fuck babe your so fucking tight" I groaned.

My dick was now fully inside of her and I looked at Rosé and said.

"Just tell me when to move" I said and I kissed her to distract her from the pain and then Rosé broke the kiss and said.

"You can move" Rosé said and I looked at her and asked.

"Are you sure I don't want to hurt you" I said.

" I'm sure you can move now" Rosé said and I nodded and I slowly started thrusting making both of us moan.

"Mhhhhh Jimin" Rosé moaned.

"Fuck Rosé your so fucking tight it's squeezing my dick" I moaned.

I kept thrusting slowly for her pain to turn into pleasure and then Rosé moaned.

"Faster Jimin faster" Rosé said and I nodded and started thrusting roughly making her moan.

"Oh fuck Jimin just like that fuck me with that huge dick" Rosé moaned and I kept thrusting making her moan and then I switch our position with me below and Rosé on top and I said.

"Ride my big dick babe" I said and Rosé nodded and sat down on my dick making both of us moan.

"Huge fucking dick" Rosé moaned.

"Fuck" I moaned and Rosé started bouncing up and down on my dick making her moan.

"Fuck you Park Jimin" Rosé moaned making me chuckle and then Rosé started slowing down and I grabbed her waist and started thrusting roughly upwards making her moan.

"Fuck fuck it feels so good" Rosé moaned as I kept thrusting and then I grabbed her breast and squeeze making her moan.

"Ahhh I'm gonna be so sore in the morning" Rosé moaned and I just chuckled and then I grabbed her back and pushed her back down onto the bed and started thrusting roughly her moan.

"Ahhhh for someone with small fingers you've got one huge dick" Rosé moaned.

"I know babe" I said and kept thrusting as sweat ran down my forehead.

I kept thrusting making my dick go in and out of her making her moan my name and then I felt her squeeze my dick making me groan.

"Fuck stop squeezing my dick like that" groaned.

"Ahhh I'm gonna cum" Rosé said.

"Cum babe cum all over my dick" I said and and kept thrusting and then Rosé cummed on my dick and I pulled out and lay down on the bed and said.

"Suck me babe" I said and Rosé nodded and got up and went towards my dick and held it in her hand and started stroking it up and down making me groan.

"Fuck faster stroke it faster" I groaned and Rosé started stroking my dick faster and then Rosé placed my dick into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down and also tasting her herself too.

Rosé kept bobbing her head up and down on my dick making me throw my head back and curl my toes and then I pushed her head further down on my dick making her gag.

I kept pushing her further down onto my dick making her gag a few times and then I left her to continue and then I felt my dick twitching and I know I'm gonna cum and I said.

"Fuck Rosé I'm gonna cum" I said and cummed in her mouth and Rosé looked at me and showed me the my cum in her mouth and swallow it and then lay down beside me and I pulled her towards me and said.

"Finally your mine" I said and Rosé just chuckled.

"I guess Jennie won the bet" Rosé said.

"What bet?" I asked.

"The girls bet who'll I lose my virginity to and Jennie choose and the other girls choose Jaehyun" Rosé.

"Even Jihyo choose him?" I asked and she nodded.

"Wow my own cousin choose someone else over me" I said.

"At least Jennie chose you" Rosé said.

"Because Jennie knows I like you" I said.

"And she won the bet" Rosé said.

"Because your mine now babe" I said and kissed her forehead and pulled the blanket over us and said.

"Let's get some sleep now" I said and Rosé nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 61.8K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
786K 47.3K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...