Daddy issues // Harry Styles

By fkinavocado

In which you've got textbook daddy issues and when your tool of a younger brother brings a sweet doe eyed gir... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Harry has a breeding kink (extra)
Cockwarming Harry (extra)
Valentine's Day Special (extra)
A moment of silence (extra)
Intimate (extra)
It's us (extra)
Spanking for good measure (extra)
No kinkshaming in this house (extra)
Maybe (extra)
Facial (extra)
Piccolo amore (extra)

Chapter 22

5.1K 192 146
By fkinavocado

About a month had passed since that very eventful evening. Harry was right, nothing could take away from the joy having told each other "I love you" had brought. Not even all the chaos that had led up to that point.

Looking back, you remembered none of the bad stuff. You'd been on cloud nine, ever since. Harry wouldn't even discuss you going back to live in another city when you could work remotely just fine, and in truth you didn't want to go live 2 hours away from him either. So, at his suggestion, you'd been practically living together ever since that day, more or less straight out of your already impromptu California bag. You didn't even go back once to your place to get more of your stuff, but you hadn't needed anything since you were working from home and barely put on any clothes to begin with.

The two of you were acting as though you were on your honeymoon. That's what it felt like. You'd had a trial run on your trip together but this was something else entirely. Harry sometimes worked from home but mostly he had to go in office, and on site to various projects he was overlooking, and when he'd come back home you felt your heart swell. You'd never imagined you could enjoy this domestic angle to a relationship. But you loved waiting for him to come back home to you. You missed him as soon as he left out the door and couldn't wait to see him come back to you. You were someone who normally valued alone time a lot, but with Harry you never felt smothered or like you needed time to yourself. You knew it was healthy to spend time apart but you weren't yet ready to share him with the outside world. You felt it was unfair the two of you had to work when you had much more important stuff to do, like making love all day.

Harry of course was over the moon to have you all to himself. He loved throwing his briefcase on the dining room table when he got back from work, even when you were already on the couch next to it, and yelling "Honey, I'm home!", the biggest, brightest grin on his face. To which you'd respond in various ways, his favourite seemingly the one where you hitched up the already skimpy piece of clothing you would lounge around the house in, spreading your thighs widely and revealing your naked core to him, and saying "Nuh-huh, daddy. Here's your home, balls deep inside me".

Harry went feral the first time you pulled that stunt on him.

You even spent Valentine's tucked away from the world as well. Harry kept you in bed all day. He started by having his own "breakfast" in bed. Then he brought you your (actual) breakfast in bed, on a proper tray and everything, even adorned with a singular dwarf sunflower and insisted on spoon feeding you and also that you don't cover your breasts while you eat so that he can lick trails of strawberry jam off your nipples.

Then, needles to say you were all sticky and you had to take a shower together so he could make sure you're squeaky clean, but only after he fucked you silly and let you have your own sticky desert at the end. You then got back in bed and Harry rested his head in your lap (he still insisted you don't cover your breasts with the bedsheet) reading poetry out loud to you from his favourite author, he'd underlined his copy all week in preparation. You just carded your fingers through his curls and looked at him dreamily, enjoying the slow cadence of his deep voice and that's how you fell asleep in the afternoon, him mouthing at your breasts to his heart's content.

He woke you up though, just as the february sun was setting early, he had more in store for you. He wanted to edge you while you read him back some of the poems he picked, you had to make sure you didn't stutter, otherwise he'd stop. He didn't let you come for nearly an hour, lapping lazily at your pussy, his head resting in the crease of your thigh, fingers pumping slowly inside you. And after all that, he fucked you- hard, and you soaked the bedding.

He next ran a bath for both of you, even lit up candles all around the tub, used your special bath bombs and propped up a chair with a rom-com to watch on his laptop as you sat between his legs and he massaged shampoo into your scalp until you groaned in bliss.

He changed the bed linen and got dinner ready while you blow dried your hair. He made you your favorite, pasta carbonara from scratch and coupled it with your preferred wine but pouted at you for putting on clothes, although he'd also put on sweatpants, as you'd pointed out, so he let it slide.

Since you were (partially) dressed you asked for a late night car ride and Harry was pleased to indulge you. You held hands over the console while soppy valentine's day music played over the radio, and you ended up nodding off, your temple against the window. He drove back home, gently took you back into bed and you didn't wake up until he tried to wiggle you out of your jeans so that you'd be comfy. You were in his arms, ready to fall back asleep but there was just one thing missing, and he was more than willing when you asked to cockwarm him, but you ended up making slow, unhurried love instead.

Needless to say, it'd been a Valentine's Day you wouldn't be forgetting too soon.

All in all, living with Harry had been a smoother transition than you'd have ever imagined it to be. You still kept your lease on your flat for the time being, but Harry had been hinting at figuring out something in the near future, a clean slate for both of you.

Maybe another state, somewhere warmer since both of you seemed to enjoy it better, it was up to your hearts' desire, really. He felt like there was no real reason to stick around, especially now that Emily was away for college in another state anyway and likely wouldn't ever move back to her hometown afterwards.

Speaking of Emily, that was the only thing putting a damper on all of this.

Harry tried hiding it from you, but he wasn't fooling anyone. You knew it was affecting him badly. He really hadn't anticipated Emily to hold this big of a grudge over the whole thing- she wouldn't talk to him at all. You tried not to pry, let him tell you what little he wanted to, but he didn't want to talk about it at all. And you didn't want to push him. You'd told him you were there for him if he ever wanted to talk about it but he always reassured you it'd be fine eventually and to not worry about it.

But you were worrying about it.

He was so sad sometimes that you could hardly do anything to get his mind off things. He had every right to be sad about it. You knew how special his bond with his daughter was, and of course you couldn't help but feel responsible for all of it.

You, on the other hand, hadn't spoken at all with your family either but for very different reasons. They hadn't tried getting in touch either. All you knew about them anymore was coming from Niall, that over the top lawyer Harry had. The whole thing was a legal mess. Yes, Harry had paid a fine for public misdemeanour, luckily your father was alright so there was no solid ground for any further charges against him (he did deliver just that one punch, to be fair-- but luckily the fall your father took hadn't been fatal or very serious even); but the whole thing with Derek and the drugs he'd planted on Emily was ongoing. These things are slow like that, at least that's what Niall had said, and Harry was upset that this was hanging over his daughter's head for as long as it had been, but you had no choice but to go through the albeit slow legal process of it all. Harry had turned in the evidence he had from the private detective he'd hired to keep an eye on Derek (and for good reason, as it turned out), so it was really just a matter of waiting it out, the outcome was surely in your favour but still it was upsetting that it was taking so long.

You hated seeing Harry so thorn over it. But there was nothing you could do except trust him that in time Emily would turn around... though you doubted it. You never told him as much, of course. You had much different issues with your own father, but still you tried putting yourself in her shoes and it wasn't pretty, you could admit it. Had she not had to find out about it this way, maybe things would have been much different; as it was though, you could imagine the shock Emily must've had when it all came crashing down on her like that, and she'd already been quite shaken up about the whole thing with Derek, emotionally, but not to mention its legal ramifications also.

It was with her in mind that you snapped out of your reverie when you heard a loud noise from across the hall. You were home alone that day, working (or supposed to be working when you were not too busy daydreaming about Harry) and with a quick glance at the time on your work laptop you realized he was unusually early. It wasn't that Harry had a clear schedule, a 9 to 5 job, but you could gauge how long he'd be away by now, and also, he'd usually text you on his way home asking for your preference on what you should have for dinner. He loved picking up fresh groceries and loved cooking with said groceries almost on a daily basis if he wasn't too tired from work.

As you were processing all of this the noises got louder and you decided to go see what he was up to, a bit upset that he hadn't stopped by the bedroom first to check in on you. Usually you would work from the dining room table but today you'd felt particularly lazy and work had been slow. Maybe it was because he disliked it when you were displaying this level of laziness. He'd never told you, but you could tell he couldn't understand how you could work from bed when he had a perfectly fit office you could use, or the dining room table at the very least. When he worked from home, he always used the office and he would change out of his usual sweatpants he wore on lazy weekends. He didn't suit up or anything (that would've been a touch too crazy, even for Harry's workaholic ways) but he wore something he would wear on a casual day out maybe, he said it put him in a work mindset. You of course just thought he was mental. But you kept that to yourself, just like he did when it came to your working from bed sometimes. You did wonder whether he'd snap one of these days, the idea too much for his OCD, and maybe today was the day, seeing as he didn't come to greet you and went straight for what sounded like the kitchen.

You trotted across the hallway and when you realized the kitchen was clear you were scared half to death when a young woman that you then recognized as Emily came out of her bedroom next to it.

"Fuck! You scared the living hell out of me!" you laughed out incredulously, clutching your oversized t-shirt to your chest over your rapidly beating heart.

Emily didn't find it funny in the least though, considering the death stare she was casting upon you "You're here."

You cleared your throat, trying to compose yourself "Uhm, yes, I am. I wasn't expecting anyone... sorry"

Emily scanned you head to toe in disdain "Clearly. Maybe you should've. This is my house. Well. It's my dad's, but I live here too"

You felt yourself blush. She was right, of course. You weren't even wearing any underwear, but Harry's old t-shirt was long enough to ensure your modesty "I only meant... Harry didn't say you were coming over"

"He doesn't know I'm here. I came for my stuff. Luckily for you, you won't have to worry about unannounced visitors anymore, I'm clearing out my room"

"Emily..."

"Nope. Don't wanna hear it. I didn't see your car up front, otherwise I wouldn't have come in. Don't wanna see your face as much as I don't want to see his"

"It's... it's in the shop. Harry insisted he'd have his mechanic look over it..." you cleared your throat, you were rambling "Listen, Emily, I know it's not my place, but--"

"You're right, it's not, so shut it. I'm here now so I'll just get this over with. Go ahead and go back to laying around half naked all day while my dad breaks his back at work for you or whatever it is you do all day"

"... Excuse me?"

Emily rolled her eyes "I don't give a fuck. Just get out of my face. Better not find anything missing from my room, though."

You stepped closer then "Emily, I get that you're upset, I really do, but this is crossing a line"

"Ha!" she laughed incredulously, getting closer too "Crossing a line, am I? Look who's talking! Little miss <<let me drive you home and seduce your dad while I'm at it>> herself"

You gasped "I... Wow. I did not-- Emily, whatever you think it is that happened you're imagining it all wrong. I didn't set out to seduce anyone! And no one seduced anyone, what do you think is going on here exactly?"

She shrugged "You're just taking advantage of my dad being lonely. Saw his place, figured he was doing well for himself. I saw yours and know you aren't, or at least your parents aren't. Lord knows Derek has been complaining about them not affording stuff for him"

"What!?-- They just bought him a car, whereas I had to take a loan from my father for mine. And this doesn't even concern you! And most of all- how dare you imply I'm after your father's money!?"

She scoffed "Why else are you here then? Sure, dad is a sweetheart-- but he's old!"

"He's not old, he's older, there's a difference!" you furrowed your brows "He had you very young, and I'm not your age, Emily. I'm 26. He's 42. Sure, there's a significant age gap, but stop treating him like he's a senior citizen and I'm underage. You're blowing this way out of proportion!'

"Oh, am I? He could be a grandfather!"

Your eyes widened and immediately dropped to her midsection. You noticed how she fidgeted under your gaze but before you could open your mouth further you heard the front door and heard Harry's amused voice before you saw him making his way to you "Are you watching those despicable housewives show again? They just won't stop bickering, huh?"

The sweet grin on his face faded instantaneously as he froze in place the moment he laid eyes on the two of you. Nobody was saying anything so you cleared your throat "I'll give you guys some privacy" and meant to walk away but Emily snapped

"No, stay. I want you to hear what I've got to tell him, too"

"Ems..."

"No, dad, you don't get to sweet talk your way out of this. I came to get my stuff, only to bump into your half naked... plaything! Do you have any idea how mortifying this is? This is my home, too! You were so quick to replace me, weren't you?! Hell, she's about my age, why not let her be your new pretend daughter? Ugh. I'm gonna be sick. All of this is sick... You're sick!"

"Emily." Harry's stern voice surprised even you, you could feel your blood freeze in your veins, but to your shock, she continued

"No, no. You are! I was just telling her how sick and perverted this whole thing is! You're old! Why can't you act your age? And, are you really that gullible? She's clearly sticking around for as long as she can profit off of you. What is wrong with men?! I can't believe you turned out to be just another sick bastard, like all of them! Not only that, but you're apparently also violent?! What the hell is wrong with you!? My whole life has been a lie! You're not the man I thought you were, not in the least!"

Your downcast eyes peeped a look at Harry and you could tell that under all that angry facade his heart was shattering. Emily was being brutal. And he had to sit there and take it with a brave face, be the father she was falsely accusing him not to be "You stop this right this instance! I won't allow it! Like it or not, I'm still your father and you will not raise your voice at me, let alone judge me. You're wrong, by the way, terribly so, but you're too much of a child to see it. You've done some terrible mistakes, Emily, ones I've clearly warned you about, yet you have the nerve to cast judgement on what I'm doing?! Since when do you think that's acceptable?"

"I--"

"Shut it. I don't want to hear it! You've said enough. I'm terribly disappointed in you, Emily. I wanted to talk to you, explain all of this in a mature, adult conversation, since I thought you were grown enough to have one, but things that were out of my control escalated in such a manner that you had to see and hear things that you shouldn't have- not like that, at least. And for that, I'm sorry. But I won't apologise for my personal decisions, I don't even have to explain them to you! My love life is none of your business! Whom I date is none of your business! I'm not bringing a woman home telling you this is your new stepmother, something you didn't second guess as a child when your mother did it- but somehow I'm held responsible now that you're all grown and away for college? I wanted to tell you because I love you and I want us to always be as close as we've ever been. I couldn't tell you the way I wanted to, but I never imagined you'd end up saying such vile things about a person you don't even know, at the end of the day!"

"Oh, but I do know her! I know her and her brother and that whole awful family of theirs! They're nothing but scammers, dad. And you're falling for it!--"

"I won't have it, Emily, I'm not letting this go any further. You're blinded by hatred. I can't believe half the things you've said to me today! This is not the kind, gentle soul I've helped raise from as small as my own two palms!" he held his hands before him and you could see he was fighting off tears but was losing the battle

"And you're not the father I thought you were! Stop trying to spin this on its head and make me the bad guy! You've kept things from me, I don't even recognize you any more!"

"That's not true! Nothing changed, if you would just stop whining like a brat and start acting your age I would try talking to you about it! But you've hurt me, Emily! This is the woman I love you're spitting venom at!"

"Love!? Please! Are you kidding me right now? And what about me, your own daughter! You're really picking her over me!?" her voice was wavering now as well, and you could see tears well up in her own eyes too

"There's never been a matter of choice, Ems. You're my kid, I'll love you no matter what, always, even now when you're being so awful! But that doesn't mean you get to say and do whatever you want! Why are you being like this? Do you not want to see me happy?"

Emily groaned in frustration, wiping her tears away "I can't believe you right now! You are! You are choosing her over me!"

"Petal--"

"No! No, no, no!" she shrieked, covering her ears "I don't wanna hear it! This is sickening! She could be your daughter, what the hell is wrong with you!? Stop it, stop! It's either her or me! Understand?"

"No, it's not, Emily" his voice was back to being stern, she was losing her grasp on reality and Harry needed to be a grounding presence so that she could snap out of her histeria "You stop it! You're acting like a child!"

"I don't care!" she shouted, stomping past you and into his face "If you have any semblance of decency in you you'll end this! You hear me? It's either her or me! I mean it! I can't be around you when you're going to act like a sick twisted old man with a Lolita kink! That's not my father! I won't accept it!"

You covered your face at her words, it was unbearable. They must've just stared eachother down for a beat because next thing you knew you heard the front door again and Emily was gone.

You watched Harry stare at his feet, his hands on his hips, chewing nervously on his lower lip and you finally whispered "Oh my God..."

His eyes snapped back up at you, almost as though he'd momentarily forgotten you were in the room and the more he looked into your eyes the more you could see his own shine, tears threatening to spill and you quickly made your way towards him, pulling him into a tight hug. He hugged you back just as tight and then you felt him shake violently in your arms, quiet sobs he was trying to muffle rattling through his whole body

"Oh, baby..." you cradled the back of his head in the crook of your neck and tried soothing him, but he was beyond his breaking point. You realized you couldn't hold him upright anymore and you both kneeled to the floor where you felt you could handle holding his upper body in your arms. He was leaning his entire weight on you, and he was much heavier than you'd ever realized until then. He was truly heartbroken, you'd never seen him like this "Shhhh... it's ok, it's gonna be ok..."

He shook his head, and you felt just how wet he'd gotten your t-shirt on that side "She's never gonna get over it"

"She will. She'll come around..."

"No, she won't" he gasped for air and you cradled his face in your hands. His eyes were bloodshot, he looked a mess. You'd never seen him this shattered. You'd never seen anyone like this. It broke your heart in ways you never knew were even possible "I know her. She's not gonna let this go. She'll never understand"

You gulped, searching his eyes. He was utterly heartbroken.

And it was all your fault.

"Please stop crying, baby. I can't see you like this" you let out a sob you didn't know you were holding in "I can't. It's breaking my heart. Please, I can't see you hurt like this"

Harry pulled you into his arms then but you could tell he was still crying. He pressed his cheek to the top of your head and you could literally feel his heavy yet silent tears wet your hair "You're right" he tried to sound calm but you knew he was holding back for you now and that made you feel even worse "She'll turn around"

But you both knew that was a lie you were telling eachother but not to yourselves. Emily was not going to budge. So much was clear to you both.

He had to choose.

And he would never make the choice. He'd never be able to live with himself no matter what he chose.

"It'll be ok. I promise, Harry" you held him tight, squeezing your eyes shut and yet a fresh stream of tears still made their way between your lashes. You knew, in that moment, that you had to make the choice for him. "I love you..."

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: DON'T KILL ME 💀! REMEMBER, THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER 😅

💕 vote, follow & comment if you're enjoying this, lovelies!

follow me @fkinavocado on tumblr for more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...