♥The Shape of Love♥KnB♥Kaijou♥

Od Puripuriko

One team emphasizes teamwork for victory for all, the other team emphasizes teamwork to crush dreams one by o... Více

♥00♥ Seasonal greetings
♥01♥ The season is here
♥02♥ The gears are moving
♥03♥ Model and Idol
♥04♥ No. 4, Captain and Point Guard, Hakanai Shiki
♥05♥ No.5, Shooting Guard, Kaede Akina
♥06♥ No.10, Power Forward, Yukihime Fuyu
♥07♥ No.8, Center, Tsuyu Natsuhi
♥08♥ No.7, Small Forward, Hanamichi Harumi - The Ace
♥09♥ River and Sky
♥11♥ Behind the princess are a reliable team...and a moron
♥12♥ 4 seasons
♥13♥ I believe in you
♥14♥ Settle the score!
♥15♥ Kanagawa's Sky
♥16♥ Secret Tears
♥17♥ I couldn't care less
♥18♥ We won't lose!
♥19♥ To you
♥20♥ 6th member, number 6, Leung Fuu
♥21♥ Aozora's and Kaijou's summer camp
♥22♥ Summer romance part 1
❤️23❤️ Summer Romance Part 2
♥24♥ Summer Romance Part 3
♥25♥ Summer Romance Part 4
♥26♥ Fuu's basketball
♥27♥ The revenge to the sky
♥28♥ The end of summer camp
♥29♥ Autumn river
♥30♥ The River in the Spring
♥31♥ Summer day at the river
♥32♥ Snow flake in the river
♥33♥ In that season, I looked at the river
♥34♥ Don't look back!
♥35♥ The other half of the Zone
♥36♥ The river stops, the sky comes to a standstill?
♥37♥ Sky and Earth
♥38♥ The sky of possibilities
♥39♥ Infinite Sky
♥40♥ Limitless Sky (Ending)
♥Ending Note♥

♥10♥ Our Princess

803 28 2
Od Puripuriko

A few days has passed since the game with Kaijou. The girls and boys went their separate ways again. The only ones keeping in touch with the girls were Kise, Hayakawa, Kobori, and definitely Moriyama. Kasamatsu didn't bother keeping in touch with them because he doesn't feel the need to be close to them at all.

The Kaijou members were eating their lunch in the gym, talking about Moriyama's favorite topic.

"Kasamatsu, the captain of their group is hot too, you know?"

"Wha- What are you saying?!" Kasamatsu blushed at Moriyama's comments, "I don't wanna talk about her!"

"Then! Let's talk about my girlfriend!"

"No thanks!"

"Hmph! Hayakawa and Kobori are keeping in touch with the girls too."

"Snow P(r)incess is a senpai but she (l)ets me ca(ll) he(r) by he(r) nickname! She is the coo(l)est gi(rl) I have eve(r) met!" Hayakawa said them with a very excited face.

"Kobori is dating the one with the biggest boobs." Moriyama's words made Kobori freak out.

"Don't say that! Tsuyu-san and I are not dating! We just met up for coffee the other day, that's all..."

"You two give off the air of a couple who just care about each other..." Kise chuckled, "It's really cute."

"As if you can talk, you caught that pink haired girl like a hero."

"And you got a kiss out of it." Moriyama pointed out to him, "Ahh! I feel so bad for Kasamatsu!"

"Oi!" Kasamatsu was not alone at all! What was Moriyama implying?!

"Guys! Big news! Aozora's captain might not be able to play in this year's Interhigh!" Nakamura ran to Kasamatsu and the others, "I heard he got beaten up by thugs!"

"Wha..." Kasamatsu instantly thought of Shiki; it's not really her, was it? "It can't be..." Kasamatsu didn't want to believe it but there's no way it could have been a coincidence...

"Senpai?" Kise called Kasamatsu's name.

"N-nothing..."

At Aozora Academy, Shiki was enjoying a conversation with the girls. They were talking about whether or not they should go to the arcades to kill time.

"Akina-senpai, there is a plushie I have been eyeing! You think you can play that basketball game and win a lot of tickets?" Harumi looked at Akina with eyes that clearly screamed 'pretty please'.

"What? That's boring."

"I'll buy you that new special smoothie they sell."

"I want to mix the colors."

"You will mix the color." With that, Harumi got Akina to do something for her.

"Akina will always do things for sweets, huh?" Natsuhi sweatdropped, "Fuyu, are you coming?"

"Yes. I want to stop by that little gift shop by the arcades."

"Oh! The one that sells cute things for a low price?"

Shiki smiled a little at this little peacefulness; it's a lovely day and she's got her friends with her.

"Want to play basketball at my place tomorrow?" Shiki's invite got the others smiling too.

"Hakanai!" Sano's twin sister marched into class and moved Fuyu and Natsuhi out of the way. Her eyes looked really puffy and red, she has been crying for her twin brother, "Seriously? You are stepping that low?!"

"Is this about your brother's beating? If you ask me, I say those thugs didn't beat him hard enough."

"You-! You got people to do this!"

"Hold your horses there, you bitch! Don't talk to Shiki-senpai like that!" Harumi was about to lash out at this disrespectful girl who seemed to like accusing people but Shiki stood up and put a hand on her shoulder, "Senpai!"

"Harumi, how many times do I have to tell you? It is an insult to use animals if we refer them to people. Especially when used on certain people..."

"You-!"

"You love accusing me for everything to do with you or your brother. If I had anything to do with it, wouldn't I have been caught by the police by now?" Shiki facepalmed, "You mind leaving me and the girls alone? I don't want to have to beat you away like I did to your brother and his friends."

"Hakanai, I hate you." Kanon said, trying to hold her anger in.

Shiki just sat on her chair and looked at her with a confident smile, "I hate you too."

When Kanon left the classroom, Shiki received an email from two individuals at once. She looked at her phone.

From: Ying

Subject: Lol (^.^)

Message: We beaten up Sano for you, Hime!

From: Yang

Subject: XD

Message: Praise us, praise us! :D

'Those idiots...' Shiki sighed and she sent an email back to them.

To: (Ying), (Yang)

Subject: I'm going to kill you

Message: I'm going to kill you :)

"Guys, I have something to do so I can't go to the arcades." Shiki said to them.

"Shiki, can you tell Ying to stop hitting on me from now on? I have a boyfriend."

Shiki nodded to Akina's request.

"Shiki, make sure you don't actually kill them." Natsuhi wouldn't want her friend to be charged with murder...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kasamatsu Yukio was walking back home by himself. He was invited to join Moriyama to see the girls at the arcades but he declined the offer. He wouldn't be able to look at them in the eye anyway.

'Eh? I can talk to Hakanai properly though...' He only had a proper thought about it now! He, who was always nervous around girls, was able to talk to Hakanai Shiki like it was the most natural thing; he looked at the her in the eyes and talked to her! That's the biggest achievement he ever had with a girl o far! 'No way...' He didn't think it was possible but maybe he's able to conquer his fear of girls after all.

"Eh?"

At a silent park, two men in their 20's were forced on their knees and they one who beaten them up was-

"Hakanai?!" Kasamatsu ran over to her.

When he got closer, he can see it was mostly the two guys beaten up into a pulp while she remained clean and untouched. It doesn't seem like she was harassed by them in any way.

The guy on the left has light brown hair and the guy next to him was like a mirror image except he has silver hair and a scar down on his left eye.

'Why does this look like a one-sided beating?!' Kasamatsu thought to himself.

"Hakanai, if you continue doing what you are doing, you will never ever be happy. You can't hit people just because you don't like them! You most certainly can't ruin other people!"

"Are you talking about Sano's beating?" She asked him, "I have nothing to do with it-"

"Stop lying like it's the most natural thing!"

"Where is your eviden-"

"This isn't the court! I don't need evidence!" Kasamatsu shouted, "What I know is evidence! What I can see it's evidence!"

"Hey!" The male with brown hair stood up and pushed Kasamatsu slightly, "Who do you think you are, shouting at our Hime like that?!"

"We look beaten up right now but I'll happily take you on!"

"The fuck?!" Kasamatsu was in shock! Why were they targeting him now?! Shiki was the one who beaten them up!

"I am leaving. Yang, make sure your brother doesn't beat him up." Shiki walked away, having enough of this bullshit.

"Yes, Hime." The silver haired male nodded calmly.

"Hey! Hakanai!" Kasamatsu's shout didn't make Shiki turn around for him. She just continued her way.

"Enough already! Our Hime doesn't want anything to do with you!" Ying was giving Kasamatsu the deadliest glare ever but Kasamatsu was having none of that.

"Huh?! I am not talking to you! I don't want to explain myself to a man who got beaten up by a girl!"

"Hime is not a normal girl! Her hits are a form of love!"

"I don't want to talk to you, masochist! And anyway, that girl is nothing but trouble! She beaten another person up to the point they're not able to play basketball! Why are you defending her?!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Of course we would beat that bastard up!"

"What...?" Kasamatsu was trying to put the puzzles together here.

This guy, Ying, said he and his brother beaten Sano very severely...

And then Shiki came here to beat them up in return...

What...?

"Hime is our precious princess, of course we will look out for her!" Ying shouted, "Besides, that Sano is a bastard! No one messes with the heiress and gets away with it!"

"Ying, let's go home. If Hime finds out you've beaten this kid up, Hime will kill you." Yang said to his older brother. He then looked at Kasamatsu, "Hime did not beat Sano up. My brother and I just took it upon ourselves. We will take our leave now."

Kasamatsu stood there, trying to wonder just who they were to Shiki...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiki was thinking about the game with Kaijou as she watched the moon from the garden of her traditional Japanese home. She was wearing a dark blue yukata, sitting with one knee up. For the first time since last year, she had fun playing basketball. As much as she doesn't like Kasamatsu's words, he was right about one thing; she's not happy injuring others.

"Hime." Shiki looked at her right to see her Father's best friend, Takai Kumo. As always, this man with sky blue eyes and tied up blonde hair was too flashy.

"Are you kidding me... What the hell is that red streak? When will you act your age?"

"I lost a game of poker with the guys. I have to keep it for as long as I live." The 38 year old male was holding a plate full of watermelon slices, "Want some?"

"You should tell the others to stop calling me Hime already..." She took a slice of watermelon and started eating it.

"What's wrong with calling you 'Princess'? Are you shy about it? No matter what we call you, it will never change who you are to us."

"Stubborn men..."

"Anyone ever told you that you have your Mother's beauty but your Father's fists?"

"Who told you you can talk so much?"

"Hey, I am sort of like your Dad, you know?" Kumo said to her.

"Then look like a Dad... I don't mind having you as my Dad but you keep telling me to call you 'Kumo-san'."

"I can't get you a new Mom if you call me Dad!"

"Moron..."

"Are you still angry at Ying and Yang?"

"I wanted to beat Sano up..."

"I know, kiddo. It's better they do it than you do. What if there's news about you assaulting a person again?" Kumo said to her, "Leave the dirty work to men. You have a new thing to deal with, Captain." He showed her a letter.

The first letter was a formal letter telling Kumo that he's Aozora Academy's PE teacher from now on.

Shiki smiled, "The first step is complete. Once you're in, we'll make it clear we are ready to dominate the Interhigh again." Shiki fist bumped Kumo.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

221K 7.3K 88
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic Teiko's basketball #1 Teiko middle school's basketball club. A team known as the Generation of miracles. Their story needs...
142K 4.8K 37
Tsukino Gina faced a complete change in lifestyle when her family moved from Australia and back to Japan. Not only does she have to adjust to the swi...
112K 2.6K 33
(Third Book of "That Manager") Yukimura Yasu was the manager of the Teiko Junior High basketball team, a team that consisted of six team players each...
35K 1.4K 64
Teiko's basketball #3 The trio face their final year at Teiko middle school. They walk forward with their sights set high and nothing other than the...