Forever Yours (GirlxGirl)

By cadetgirl

"Then tell me. Why are you showing me this place? Why not show anybody else?" I turned to her as she stared a... More

Chapter 1- New School. New Start
Chapter 2- Being Yourself Isn't So Easy After All
Chapter 3- Help!
Chapter 5- Messy Situations
Chapter 6- Is This What You Wished For?
Chapter 7- Familiar Faces
Chapter 8- The Sleepover
Chapter 9- Confused Or What?
Chapter 10- Truth Or Dare
Chapter 11- What Just Happened?
Chapter 12- Take Me Away
Chapter 13- Once More With Feeling
Chapter 14- The Music Room
Chapter 15- Conquer The World
Chapter 16- Tell Me Everything. I Need To Know
Chapter 17- The Truth Is Hard To Understand
Chapter 18- Letting Go Of The Past
Chapter 19- The Locker Room
Chapter 20- The Hangover From Hell
Chapter 21- Lovers Den
Chapter 22- Amy
Chapter 23- Anna
Chapter 24- Explanations And Expectations
Chapter 25- For The First Time
Chapter 26- Moving On
Chapter 27- A New Day
Chapter 28- Confrontation
Chapter 29- Moving Forward
Chapter 30- I Choose You

Chapter 4- Beautiful Equations

25.5K 572 81
By cadetgirl

Chapter 4

Beautiful equations

I took a seat at the back of the maths class and watched as people entered the room, one by one. This room reminded me of one of the rooms at my last school. It was big, but it was filled with so many books and tables and the wall colors even looked the same. I sighed, my life was a mess back then, it still is now, but I'm trying to fix that.

My old school was basically like world war one. Whatever class you walked too, there would always be a bully waiting around the corner. I was bullied a lot in that school, sometimes it was worse then just name calling. They didn't just bully me for the fun of it though, there was another reason too. They had found out i was gay and started calling me a dyke and hitting me for it. 

Every time we had gym, all the girls would call me names and say i was staring at them getting changed, but i wasn't and that's why i skipped school. I was so sick of the bullying and people found out too much. Point is, i cant get found out in this school, or my life will be over again.

"Ok class, settle down and take your seats" I looked up and saw that everyone was inside the class now. Damn, there isn't even a lot of people in here, there's about ten people in here. I was sad that Amy wasn't in this class, i would love to have her in every class. Just because she was nice to me and hadn't judged me. I could tell she was a nice person who gave people a chance no matter what, but she also looked like she could hold a fight  if she had to. I smiled, i couldn't stop thinking about her beautiful face.

"Oh hello, you must be the girl we've been waiting for, whats your name?" My face dropped as everyone was now staring at me, i looked up at the teacher in front of me and swallowed the hard lump in my throat.

"Errrr, my name is Katie.." I faked a smile at my math teacher and my breathing got faster, i think im going to faint, this isnt good. I hated people staring at me.

"OK then Katie, nice to have a new student, if you need any help with your work, just put your hand up and ill be right over." I nodded quickly then stared down at my desk. Why am i so shy? 

As the teacher was about to start talking again, someone rushed into the room out of breath and smiled as she shut the door closed.

"Sorry I'm late miss" I looked up from my desk and gazed over to this girl who just came in. Wow, she was gorgeous. She had short blond hair up to her shoulders and by the looks of it, she had dark brown eyes that made her face even more beautiful. She also looked pretty familiar, which was weird considering i haven't even seen her before. I smiled to myself as she walked over towards my table. 

After what seemed like hours of staring at her, i finally heard the teacher answer.

"Just don't do it again!" The teacher mumbled as she messed with the pen in her hands, trying to write something down.

"You're in my seat" I heard beside me. I forgotten she was heading my way and now she was stood watching me with a slight grin on her face.

"Sorry" I said, trying to stand. Instead of her moving out of the way, she giggled.

"Hey you don't have to move now, i was just saying. Are you new?" I sat back in the seat and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm Kate" I breathed in and relaxed in my seat as she took a chair behind her and sat next to me. She smirked at me then fished out her phone from her pocket. After a few seconds of her messaging someone she looked up at me and smiled again.

"Don't tell miss you saw me messaging people, she will take my phone away, so if you want to do the same thing and text, i advise you to be sneaky" She giggled quietly then pulled her chair closer to me. "I'm Jessica, but you can call me Jess. You seem like a nice girl." She added. I nodded and opened the math book on the desk, trying to avoid her eyes. She had a similar personality to Amy, which made me feel a little more comfortable sitting with her. 

I then noticed another girl staring at me and Jess as she kept sneaking looks. At first, i thought she was just wondering who i was or something, but then i realized she was giving me a dirty look. As always, i ignored it.

As math class finished i walked up to my next class, science. I loved science so much, i guess i was a nerd for it. It was interesting and every time i spoke about it to anyone i would ramble on about the human body and space. I reached my class after what felt like ages trying to find it and walked inside.

Lets just get this over with.

.....................

It was now lunch and the place was heaving with students. As i was walking about, i bumped into someone and nearly knocked them over, I said sorry then carried on walking.

"Hey, watch where you're going" I turned around and looked at the girl in front of me. It was the same girl staring at me in math class when Jess was speaking to me.

"Sorry" I said quickly, i didn't want to have enemies here already. 

"Yeah you'd better be sorry , you better make sure you watch your back, because next time i wont let you off so easy" She scoffed at me then walked off to a group of girls ahead. 

"Hey, i was just heading to the library, want to come?" I turned to the sound of a girls voice then smiled, it was Amy.

"Yeah sure" I quickly finished off my drink then threw it into the bin.

"Come on then" She walked ahead and i followed her until we reached a room with the sign 'library' on the door. I smiled as we entered it. It was amazing, there were books everywhere and the room was massive. It had light blue walls with paintings and posters all over it and had some tables in the middle of the room and it also had a small area with couches in the corner to sit and read. I looked around and followed Amy at the same time.

"Hey Mr Gibbs, how are you today?" I turned my attention back to Amy and smiled at the teacher behind the desk. Amy rested her arms on the desk and smiled as i did the same.

"Hello Amy. I'm excellent and how are you?" He spoke gently, his glasses falling down his nose as he looked up from the book he was reading.

"Same, same. This here is Kate, she's new" I smiled at the librarian and played with my top nervously.

"Hello Kate, Amy here is a great girl. Stick with her she'll help you around" Amy looked at me and smirked, her smile was amazing i thought. I giggled as Amy pretended to be sick over what the man had said. Then as i was looking around the room again i saw the same girl from my math class, Jess.

"I'll be right back" I told Amy, i walked over to Jess slowly feeling nervous. She didn't make me shy like Amy did, but there was definitely something about her that made me feel confident enough to do the things i was doing. As i finally got to where she was standing, she was looking at a book in front of the book shelf. She was reading one of my favorite books, it was called Marked from the 'House of night' novels. I smiled and breathed in.

"It's an amazing book isn't it?" i asked, she jumped slightly and shut the book, breathing heavily and putting her hand over her chest.

"Oh my god you scared me" She laughed as she saw me giggle and put the book back onto the shelf. "I love your laugh, its so cute" She added. I Smiled as i looked into her eyes. They were green like Amy's.

"Same goes for you " I giggled once more than she pushed my shoulder playfully.

"Damn, was you trying to sneak up on me and kill me" She asked joking.

"No i just wanted to say hi" I gave her a warm smile then leaned on one leg as a smile crept up onto her face. I was trying to be brave and make friends here, i was staring off with her and Amy. They both seemed pretty cool.

"Well next time, try not to give me a heart attack" She laughed then grabbed the book off the shelf again. " You've read this book as well?" 

"Yeah, like a thousand times" I giggled.

She giggled too. I watched as she glanced behind me and frowned at something, i turned around and noticed she was staring at a girl who had her back turned to us. She looked at me again and put the book on the desk where a few others were. 

She moved closer to me and touched my arm lightly with her finger then started rubbing my arm lightly. I couldn't help notice that she wasn't looking at me when she did it though, she seemed to look behind me, but i just ignored it.

"Me too. Hey i was thinking, i was going to go and catch a movie tonight, but my friend bailed out on me. I was thinking, i know we don't know each other that well yet, but maybe you would like to go with me instead? We could get to know each other some more. I mean, i know what's it like being new in a big school with no friends on the first day." She smiled at me then stopped rubbing my arm. 

"Errrm yeah sure i'd love to" I gave her another smile then watched as she smiled too. She put the book back onto the shelf and took some paper out her pocket and wrote something on it, before placing it into my hand. 

"Here's my number, call me after school and i can meet you somewhere. See you in a bit then" She smiled one more time then walked out of the library. I realized i was standing there still, staring at the paper like an idiot. She seemed pretty cool and for some reason i wanted to go with her tonight. Maybe i should start going out like a normal teenager. 

"Hey Kate, you coming or what?" Amy asked, i gazed over to her and nodded my head. Today has been weird, but at least i know i have friends already. Lets just hope nothing goes wrong, lets just really hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.4K 35
"I can't be just friends with you," he whispered bringing his hand against my cheek cupping it slightly. "McCormick," I sighed. I leaned in a little...
176 23 11
why did i met a person like him when i was younger falling for this dark brown eyes of his, the red lips who i craved to feel on mine ,how foolish of...
10.3M 345K 33
"What the hell?! Kennedy!" I watch as Ryder turns around furiously and strides towards me. Oh oh. Maybe I took it too far... "What'...
1.2M 32.6K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...