homophobic hell

By rxse-kiss

⚠️tw: homophobia, violence, vomit and drug use⚠️ this story is a hotch x Reid ship so if you don't like the s... More

chapter #1: big mistake
chapter #2: stranded
chapter #3: Brett
chapter #4: unease
chapter #5: fucked
chapter #6: piecing things together
chapter #7: welcome to hell
chapter #8: hopeless
chapter #9: flashbacks
chapter #10: hope
chapter #12: profiler, profiled
chapter #13: press conference
chapter #14: getting somewhere
chapter #15: named.
chapter #16: rescue ?
chapter #17: the discovery
chapter #18: the cellar
chapter #19: the truth and recovery
chapter #20: bertha
chapter #21: injuries
chapter #22: carry on

chapter #11: jemily moment.

47 1 0
By rxse-kiss

JJ Was in the bathroom crying. Emily ran after her and came in to comfort her. “oh jayj...please don't cry. what is the matter darling??”
“e-em...I am so scared for Spence. why dœs H-HE Always have to get in these situations?? I am worried about hotch too but Spence is my best friend.” she sobbed. “oh JJ...I Feel the same way. I may not be as close with Spence as you are but I do care about him very much. Hotch too. Spence is stronger than you think he will get through this.”
“yeah but he has never been in a situation where he was hurt BEFOREHAND And now who knows what b.d. will do??” “well I have some news that might cheer you up. we have narrowed b.m. down. we are pretty sure it is a guy and I think we might be ready to give the profile.”

JJ Wiped her nose and eyes. “that is what they whold want.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 109 12
A girl finds herself in one of her fav anime.After getting killed by her Best Friend. Thinking that it's like the anime but what she didn't know was...
164K 11.6K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
44.4K 2K 22
Shane had been seriously injured after recording an episode of Buzzfeed Unsolved and is currently in a coma in the hospital. Ryan stumbles over a vid...
795K 29.4K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...