The Forgotten Side Character...

By Zarithyuane

(hiatus as mental health is declining) After almost ten years of hiding and living under another identity, I... More

ꜱʏɴᴏᴘꜱɪꜱ
ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ
ɴᴏʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇs
ɪᴄʜɪ
ɴɪ
sᴀɴ
ʏᴏɴ
ɢᴏ
ʀᴏᴋᴜ
ɴᴀɴᴀ
ʜᴀᴄʜɪ
ᴋʏᴜᴜ
ᴊᴜᴜ
ᴊᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ
ᴊᴜᴜɴɪ
ᴊᴜᴜsᴀɴ
ᴊᴜᴜʏᴏɴ
ᴊᴜᴜɢᴏ
ᴊᴜᴜʀᴏᴋᴜ
ᴊᴜᴜɴᴀɴᴀ
ᴊᴜᴜʜᴀᴄʜɪ
ᴊᴜᴜᴋʏᴜᴜ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜɴɪ
ANNOUNCEMENT
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜsᴀɴ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʏᴏɴ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜ-ɢᴏ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʀᴏᴋᴜ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜɴᴀɴᴀ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʜᴀᴄʜɪ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜᴋʏᴜ
ꜱᴀɴᴊᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ

ꜱᴀɴᴊᴜᴜ

291 13 0
By Zarithyuane

.•° ✿ °•.

SANJUU (三十)

°•. ✿ .•°
||I have two brats, (on) the left and the right PART II||

"Did you, by chance, stop by the restaurant first before arriving here?" Traitor number one asked

"Fortunately, I haven't." Traitor number two answered

" For anyone who will overhear us three—assembled in one place, it would seem like we planned this from the start." Traitor number three continued.

Lashliot is quickly washing the dirty dishes at the back, running here and there to not burn all the dishes he is making.

" Will my cutlet take any longer?"

" Excuse me-"

" I thought you said this place is good?"

Customers are overflowing the restaurant, making Ashliot– the only worker available, working under pressure. Multi-tasking in a way.

"When is that brat(Alfredo) coming back home?!?" He mutters to himself, slamming (gently) the sparkly clean dishes next to the stoves.

Why'd I open a restaurant again? Have I gone insane.

" Is my sandwich ready yet?" He heard again, irking him some more.

" Coming right up!!!"

Alfredo asked which building is Musume staying in, the latter answered that he'll be a helper in the tower thus making him sleep with the other apprentices' quarters.

" Wand-erful."

" Come to think of it…" Alfredo glanced at Allen," Aren't you supposed to be going back to work already?"

" And?"

" Why is your eyes like that"

" My eyes have been like this since years ago, thank you for your concern." Allen snorts," The Crown Prince gave me an early leave."

" Doubt it"

" I also doubt that."

" Am I that untrustworthy?"

Both:" yes"

" Wow, I feel so loved."

He rolled his eyes while still walking forward, " My guess is, father wanted to talk with me alone thus the reason why I was called earlier. Something happened earlier which led me here."

"Oh .."

" HAHAHAHA, What's with your faces?" Allen put Musume down, stretching.

" It's really not a big deal."

Musume stared at Allen's face, Musume took a better look at Allen's red eyes and silently sighed.

"Mah~, let's go. We can't let you be late." Alfredo ruffled his hair, " Then I must go ahead as well. Sooner or later, Master will be breathing smoke."

Chuckle " Get home safely."

They bid adieu to each other and part ways, as Allen and Musume head to the west wing.

"Ah, wanna head to the kitchen first?"

"That's the reason why Papa calls you a glutton brat."

" Oh c'mon! They got some fruit salads you are obsessed with~" Allen cooed in english, wiggling his eyebrow in unison.

"And here I was thinking you want to be early for once."

" That can wait for tomorrow"

Sighs

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"Left, I said left!"

It's only been five minutes since the two of them entered the kitchen. That long since they stumbled into the kitchen with the second prince, and as soon as the two kids began playing a "I take the left, you take the right" game.

"I am going on my left!"

A not so silent game.

"Noo, my leftt."

It is too amusing to watch, to stop them from playing.

" Stop moving, then I'll move forward!"

Snickering, Allen glance at the sides to see the two kitchen staffs are looking at them awkwardly.

" No, you stop moving"

Gulping his food down Allen stood up to cut in," You both should stop and eat first. You both look silly" he comment as they round an imaginary circle like cowboys would do.

" Ah, Allen." The little royalty utter, once he realized his presence.

"Yes, thank you for appreciating my existence."

Entering the kitchen, Allen lifted Musume up to reach the high stool which caught the child off guard.

Chuckle he looked at the prince to see him eyeing them weirdly.

" Ah-ah, you too young master~" Lifting the small child from the ground, "goodness means, you are much lighter than Musume!"

The cooks shook out of trance hearing his words," is what you said true, Allen?"

"Wanna hold him?" He asks casually walking their way extending his arms holding the child like he's about to lend a toy to them.

"W-we dare not!!"

"P-put me down in this instance!" The second heir said loudly in embarrassment but the lad did not listen.

He walked his way to an unoccupied seat with a soft bottom to sit on, while the prince dangle on his arm awkwardly.

Immediately, he put him down on the cushioned chair,"comfy?"

"Hmp!"

He ignored the grumpy kid, and faced his way to one of the stunned cooks,"can we have another bowl of the salad for the prince as well, Manuel?"

Manuel, one of the chefs assigned in the kitchen he visits often, smiled,"take as much as you want! Alas, I am sure this salad of yours won't disappoint the prince by how chewy and flavorful it is. Even we whose tongue been trained for years* love it" He praised the lad with joy, acting like the prince is not present.

" Hmp, I will not eat anything you will give."

" Charmed, I'm sure." Taking a spoonful of the said salad and pointing it to his mouth, " say ahh~"

";;;;;;;;;;;**"

" Wha-at are you doing?? Move immediately!"

I won't move until I shoot this spoon in your mouth. Allen smiled at him jokingly making the prince shudder.

The second prince, Draven, fixed his gaze on the spoonful of food Allen is holding. For some reason, the white stuff glistened invitingly at him, tempting him to open his mouth and gnaw it right away!

Him, seeing Allen don't have any intention of moving away, gave in;" H-hmp, w-well I will only eat so you will stop…"He mumbled, opening his mouth wide enough for the spoon to go in.

Kek***, that's more like it. Allen fed it to him happily. Hye Yeon, so this is what it feels like when you feed the kids in the orphanage****.

"Is it good?" he asked, as the people behind him silently watched. Musume is shoving his face to his fruit salad, clearly enjoying the free show, and waiting for his response.

He took the spoon from him, keeping it in his mouth halfway in, "hmm.. bad.." he mumbled, looking down on the bowl as if in awe.

"What?"

"I,I said it's not bad!!" He took the bowl from his hand, feeding himself some more.

"I'm just going to eat this since I feel bad letting this go to waste."

Tsun tsun dere dere Allen's mind sing.

"Hyung, " Allen's only daughter called him, making him turn around to see him leaning his chin on his hand, looking at them with boredom.

He motion to look at his mouth, mutterring; If we're late any more than this, I will pretend I don't know you.

I just remembered he is here to learn, and not visiting me.

" Oh look at the time?" Looking at his watchless wrist, " it seems we have stayed longer than we've expected, we'll be leaving now to not disturb you any farther." Standing up, putting his mumbling daughter down who looks like is about to explode any minute now. Allen is prepared to reach the end of the warzone*****.

"Oh, you are no bother at all. It is our pleasure to have you three here! And you, Musume I assume? Come back if you ever want some snacks here and we will give it to you if we can." Isabella, Manuel's sister cooed at him, patting his head. Musume nodded at them before glancing at his mother with a trace of smugness.

This brat is happy he has succeeded in getting free entrance to the kitchen.

The mother and daughter glared at each other.

Allen grabbed Musume by his collar and started dragging him out.

The sooner they get out, the sooner he'll be scolded by the butler.

"Seaze!" The prince stopped us, "Who told you, you guys can go now?"

The two of them looked at each other, "us." Musume answered, irking the lad.

"Well, since you dare accompany me on here and even feed me such delicacies, it's only good manners to return that favour back, yeah?" He smiled.

" You're staying, right?"

Allen can now confirm that there is something in similarity with how the royal bloods invite him to do something that can make him sigh for months*******.

"What is it for us?" Musume asked, arching a brow at him, as a proper restaurant owner's son he is.

"I'll tell your departments' heads personally you both will be late because you are with me."

"Call." Musume stared at him, putting up an okay sign with his eyes glinting.

Oh, nevermind. I'm saved from the butler's nagging. Good job co-making this child, Uncle Fred*******.

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁
*whose tongue has been trained for years- already tasted so many delicacies, new to the taste of the food Allen gave them.
**; or semicolon is use as sign of sweat dropping in korean novels and comics
***Kek is the onomatopoeia of laughter in korea. Like the hehe or huehue. Kekeke=ㅋㅋㅋ as some see on the bg of some kpop vids or manhwa sfx.
****Hye Yeon, so this is what it feels like when you feed the kids in the orphanage- yall know she is the reincarnation of Choi Hye Yeon right? So she's uhh saying like, "so thats what it feels like '' with joy.
*****Allen is prepared to reach the end of the warzone- end, finish what they started.
******Make him sigh for months- uhh make him feel negative, down, since sighing can bring bad luck/bad health or so what I heard. Edited:while editing the book, I found out my characters common trait is sighing 𓁹‿𓁹.
*******Uncle Fred- or Frederick is the current Emperor of this time from chapter 2.

Edited:yes
Date:Sunday, July 10 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 708 20
Reincarnating, dying, repeat. My life revolves around those three. This has been going on for so long that my memory of my first life already became...
110 11 11
[ON HIATUS! please read announcement chapter for details<3] "𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝐼 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒽�...
1.2M 71.1K 145
[Check my profile for the new version of this story!!] [This is so... I wrote this when I was 16 😭] [KnY Various x Isekai!Reader] If you're honest w...
319K 13.6K 63
After an encounter with an archangel, Claire Hill, or more aptly known as the 'Ice Queen' by the rest of her peers, is sent to another world. With a...