Forbidden

By CognizantMind

"So, you are the beauty because of whom my Boss has turned into a beast." More

Disclaimer
1. Converse
2. Promise
3. Friends
4.Coffee
5.Kiss
6.Boyfriend
7.Dimple
8.Mountain
9.Pied Piper
10. First Time
11.Butterfly
12.Koya
13.Letter
14.Spring
15.Bulletproof
16.What Am I to You?
17.Baby Girl
18.Beasts
19. Proof
20.Knight
21. Crows
22.VIP
Notice
24.Heels
25.Poodle
26. Jealousy.
27. Drunk
28.Guilty
29.Fatality
30.Empyreal
31.Whalein
32. Gift
33.Liar
34.Pissed
35.Best of Me
Notice
36.Plan
Notice
37. Flee
38. The Ring (THE END)
Note.

23.Seventh

131 13 0
By CognizantMind

"Did chickens start flying?" Jin asked nonchalantly, as he took another bite of his lunch.

Yoongi raised his eyebrow and gave a sidelong glance to Jimin sitting to his side, "I don't think so."

The blonde paused in the middle of his meal and scowled at Yoongi, "What?"

"Nothing," Yoongi replied with a chuckle, "but why did you ask Jin?"

"Because of them sitting over there,"

Every one of the eyes moved from their table to Nyra's table except Namjoon's.

"What Am I seeing?" Jimin murmured wide-eyed.

"Do you have anything to say to us?" Yoongi turned to face Namjoon.

He paused his eating and replied without moving his eyes," "I'm least bothered. Keep me out of it."

The four men were taken aback by his attitude. He wasn't like this a few days ago when even the mention of her name would raise his eyebrows.

"All right, I'll go find out," Jimin took his food and strolled over to her table.

"Can I sit here?" he asked with a charming grin. Nyra's beamed at his sight.

"No!" exclaimed Jungkook.

Nyra chuckled. These men surely behave like a bunch of school boys. She hauled a seat near hers, "Please sit, Sir,"

As if the word Sir did something to Taehyung he stopped chewing his food and grumbled, "How come you call him Sir, and us by our names?"

"Look at you and then look at me," Jimin raised his collar while pushing his sleeves up.

"You are just short," Jungkook snapped.

"I am the Art Director, remember?"

"So, what?" Jungkook left his chopsticks on the table ready to argue, " We are also-"

"Guys! Guys! It's fine," Nyra hindered before they choose to punch one another "If you want I can designate you as Sir as well." she said in hushed tones trying to lessen their vexation if there was any.

The three men on the table smiled ear to ear hearing her words.

"No, no it's fine. You can call us anything you feel like," Taehyung was willing to surrender all his anger to her suavity. "Also, are you coming to the meeting after lunch?"

"Why won't she? It's about her-" Jimin paused as he let slip, "Oops!"

"It's about me?" Nyra inquired, raising her brows. "What is it about?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

*****

"Congratulations! Nyra. They were impressed with your presentation." Jin declared.

Nyra was taken back by this sudden announcement. She expected it to take at least a month, but it only took a couple of days. She stood up and bowed her head in appreciation. Her ears were loaded up with praise from other fellow apprentices.

"For the time being, you will work directly under Min Yoongi." You will have to answer him. Inform Namjoon of any problems that arise."

"Yes, Sir,"

"Therefore, we have grabbed the greatest venture, of all. Try not to stress over the profits since this project brings us more opportunities. I hope to expand this company to more than 22 countries in the future. Thank you to everyone for your efforts. Let us make the most of it."

The group of audience applauded once more.

"We should celebrate this small victory." Hoseok expressed.

"We must definitely. So I'm inviting everyone to my brother's wedding. Please bring your partners with you."

"What if we don't have partners?" Yoongi asked.

Nyra felt relieved as he asked the same question that was on her mind as well.

"If you don't have a partner, you are free to bring anyone. And by anyone I mean anyone." Jin winked at Yoongi followed by a smile that said he exactly knew whom Yoongi was going to bring. Yoongi only rolled his eyes and scoffed at his friend's tease.

"Then, meet you at the party."

*****

"Do you realize you have to report to Yoongi?"

She raised her eyelids to meet the front man's gaze.

"I-I get scared of him sometimes," she admitted, hesitantly.

Hoseok laughed "You've got to be kidding. He is the sweetest of us all."

"You're talking about Jimin?" she raised her brows, puzzled.

"No, I'm talking about Yoongi,"

Nyra gave him a stern look that she wasn't buying it.

"Okay, he's not the sweetest, but he's also not the scariest. Don't worry, you'll get along fine with him."

She nodded, still sitting there, thinking about something.

Hoseok looked at her and could tell she was having another problem.

"What are you thinking?"

Nyra decided to tell him, "I don't have a partner. I don't have a nice dress to go to the party. "

Hoseok shook his head and facepalmed himself, "You girls worry about the trivial matters that require no attention. You should worry about the execution of the project successfully."

"Trust me, Sir, the project is not troubling me. The party is tomorrow and I don't even have a partner. And I don't want to go there looking like a dumb fellow with no one beside me."

Hoseok nodded in agreement, "I would love to take you, but I'm going there with my girlfriend."

"It's fine. But do you know anyone whom I should ask, sir?"

Hoseok put his fingers on his jaw and thought about a name. "You should ask Jimin."

"Doesn't he has a girlfriend as well?"

Hoseok chuckled, "He doesn't trust me."

Nyra walked to Jimin's room with all her might. She has yet to enter Yoongi's cabin, the only man to whom she should report. But this function appears to be important to her.

*Knock knock*

"Come in!"

Jimin gave her an inviting smile as she walked inside. She is still amazed at how his smile always seems brighter and more spirited.

"Sir...I wanted to....ask.."

Jimin stopped working on his computer and focused his full attention on the girl in front of him.

"Is there anything I can do for you, dear?"

She nodded vigorously like a kid in front of him, which made him laugh.

"Umm... I just..wanted to ask you that-"

"Don't be scared. I am not Namjoon nor Seokjin. I am the last person you should be afraid of." he gave her an assuring smile. "So, tell me."

Nyra was relieved by his words, and she felt free to say whatever was on the tip of her tongue.

Taking a deep breath she finally dared, "Would you like to be my partner for tomorrow's party?"

His eyebrows bumped into one another at this surprising question, "This is what you wanted to say?"

Then she goes again, nodding like a kid.

He cracked up at her curious eyes waiting for a positive answer, "I would love to be your partner." But the thought of Namjoon soon made that smile disappear.

Yet, Nyra was glad she wasn't going to walk alone into the party. "Thank you so much, Sir!"

"Don't thank me, sweetheart. I'll pick you up at 7:00, ok?"

"No, sir. I'll be there. You don't have to trouble yourself," she tried to refuse.

"I had said you can trouble me anything. So, don't worry."

"But-"

"Leaving my partner to come alone would make me less of a gentleman, so, chill."

"Thank you so much, Sir,"

Nyra now walked to her new mentor, with the relief of no more searching for partners.

*Knock Knock*

"Come In!"

"Good Morning Sir!"

"You are late miss Nyra," Yoongi spoke typing on his screen.

She checked the time and saw that she was indeed 10 minutes late.

"I am so sorry Sir, I was actually-"

'Busy searching for a partner for the party?"

I wasn't going to say that. But did he know? "Y-yes."

"So who landed in your net?"

Net? "Umm... Sir Park Jimin."

Yoongi smiled, "Good! Now sit. We have a lot to discuss."

Nyra did as asked and took a seat in front of him.

Hoseok was correct, she reasoned. Yoongi wasn't all that frightening. He appeared to be a normal person. So, stepping outside of their comfort zone, she decided to ask a question.

"C-can I ask you something? If you don't mind."

"It depends upon what you will ask."

I am sure he won't mind. It is just a normal question. "Who is your partner for tomorrow?" she spoke in a low voice like she just regretted asking that question and wanted him to ignore it. But to her surprise, he didn't.

"My Dog."

Nyra giggled quietly.

"Why are you laughing?" he rebuked as his fingers stopped on the keyboard.

She paused her laugh, "B-because of the j-joke."

"I never said it was a joke."

He can't be serious. This man is playing with me.

"I am serious. I am not playing with you." Yoongi asserted with no sign of fib.

Fuck he is 100% a mind reader.

"O-ok sir."

"And, please, don't be late next time, or else I'll take you back to that lingerie store, and this time you'll wear them for me."

Her breath clung to her neck. I take back whatever I said. This man is terrifying.

*****

Though Jimin hasn't been with a girl, he knows how much time it would take to get ready. So, here he was playing games in his car while waiting for Nyra to come down.

The party had already begun, and he had waited only five minutes. Nyra asked him to come upstairs, but he was too shy and worried that she would be uncomfortable. But he was bound to be surprised in seconds.

Nyra knocked on the window of his vehicle. He appeared to be occupied on his phone with the earphones on.

Is he playing games?

Once more, she thumped, but there was still no answer. So, she chose to call him.

Jimin's screen changed with the showcase of Nyra calling. Yes! she had finally exchanged numbers with her superiors.

"Why is she calling me? She must be needing more time."

Jimin picked up the call. "Hello, Nyra!"

"Sir could you open the door. I'm ready."

He looked to his right and saw her standing outside. He quickly got out of the car.

The moment his eyes landed on her he became still.

"Who are you?"

Nyra felt absurd by that question. "Sir, it's me I am Nyra!"

"Well, You look phenomenal!" he commented bewitched by the satin lavender color gown. His eyes hovered from the Cowl Neck which allured his eyes to her exposed cleavage to the solid pattern that emphasized her curves. Jimin wanted to stop staring but when his eyes fell on the long slit that was barely covering her left leg, he started having second thoughts.

She is making me question my sexuality.

"Let's go," Nyra said.

'Ya!" Jimin got back to his side of the car while she did too.

"How come you got ready this quick? I thought you would take an hour or so."

She giggled, "Surprisingly, I don't take too much time to get ready.

No doubt Namjoon fell for you. "Great! Let's get to the venue now."

It took good old minutes to reach the party. Once they reached the place they parked their vehicle successfully.

"Hold on," Jimin fixed his eyes on his arm for her to grab it. Nyra did. On their way to the main entrance, they both got looks from people who thought these two are couples because they really looked like one.

While walking with him she felt why Taehyung and Jungkook tease him to be short while he is just towering over her. Then she realized she was shorter among all, but with a good stature for an average girl's height. Meanwhile, these men were humongous.

The entrance opened. With them, many other guests walked in.

While meandering her eyes all over and valuing the wonderful enrichment she felt a void in her grasp and then saw Jimin striding somewhere. She thought it must be the other guys and continued what she was doing, appreciating the place. When she assumed she had enough she looked for the men or Jimin whoever she gets first. Since she realizes they hang out together she figured she would track down Jimin in that same spot. It did take her some time to search for them but she finally did. Once they were in front of her eyes a realization hit her.

Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, were the six wonders that Namjoon was talking about. The way he sat on one of the seats and had a smile on his face watching his friends, she was sure they are the six wonders.

But darkness gripped her; she was the seventh, or she could have been the seventh, but fate had other plans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

lust By amber

Fanfiction

260K 15.7K 58
"maybe it wasn't love he's looking for, maybe it's lust." vmin © yoongisparks
4.9K 312 26
✘ᴇᴄᴄᴇᴅᴇɴᴛᴇsɪᴀsᴛ; ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ғᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ ✘ ☁ ―"ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴍᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ"
106K 4.6K 31
"If there is lies, there must be the truth right?" The cheater, the villain and the unknown all in one story.
186 9 3
"Sometimes I want to run away, and I can't decide if I want to run to you, or from you."