The Billionaire's Love Conque...

By MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: Contains some mature scenes. (Highest Rating: #34) Excerpt: "Look, I know we had a bad s... More

WARNING!!!
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: Barcelona
Chapter 2: The Ball
Chapter 3: The First Day
Chapter 4: The Sports Fest
Chapter 5: Other Side of Me
Chapter 6: His Family
Chapter 7: The Race
Chapter 8: The Surprise Revelation
Chapter 9: The War
Chapter 10: Boyfriend
Chapter 11: Jealousy
Chapter 12: Rage
Chapter 13: Moment of Truth
Chapter 14: The CEO
Chapter 15: Plan
Chapter 16: Hot
Chapter 17: Stubborn
Chapter 18: Moving
Chapter 19: Work
Chapter 20: The Devil
Chapter 21: The Past
Chapter 22: Bar Hopping
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: Wedding
Chapter 26: Hot and Cold
Chapter 27: New Look And New Her
Chapter 28: Crashing Hearts
Chapter 29: True Love Has its ways
Chapter 30: Love Under One Roof
Chapter 31: Silent Proposal
Chapter 32: One True Love
Epilogue

Chapter 23: Game

49.5K 1.9K 69
By MsDreamerGirl84

"Anger, resentment, and jealousy, don't change the heart of others-- it only changes yours." ― Shannon L. Alder

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

.............................

NIKKI POV

La Espanya Club

Everyone was laughing including me. I ignored the two. I was here to enjoy not to sulk while the two was too cozy and clingy at each other. Alex was still quiet. He just smiles or chuckle a bit when the story was really funny. Then, all of a sudden Colton announced that we are going to have a game. Ronnie, as he called the black haired short guy, was holding a whole bottle of tequila and a small shot glass. I already have an idea what game is it. While Colton was holding an empty bottle of beer and he placed the bowl full of lemon wedges on the table. He explained how to play the game and everyone was listening intently while grinning. The game was called 'Spin the Bottle'.

The rule is spin the bottle and whoever the tip of the bottle was pointing, was the one that's going to have a shot of tequila but the thrill is, he or she picks who will be the "salt carrier" which means he or she is also going to pick where should the salt be placed in his/her body part except below abdomen. And after he/she got a shot of tequila he/she will use his/her tongue to lick the salt.

Everyone was so excited with the rules. I thought it was fun too. I already had 3 glass of Martini. It seems my alcohol tolerance is high tonight. I still feel sober.

Everyone was hooting and cheering to start the game. The group stood around the oval table and Colton started to spin the bottle. Some were fearing the bottle stops in front of them, others like the thrill and mostly guys were wishing it will be them.

The bottle gradually slows down until it stops to Richard's direction.

Everyone's eyes were looking at Richard who was laughing at the moment. Ronnie poured some tequila in the shot glass. "So who do you want to carry the salt and which part?" Colton grinned suggestively at Richard.

Richard's eyes darted to Katy who looks like a ripe tomato at the moment, blushing profusely. "Katy," he laughed as he looks at her with loving eyes. Katy broke into giggles. I think she's already tipsy by the look of her. "Will your cheeks be alright, honey?" Richard grinned devilishly. Katy protested but rules are rules. So there it goes, Colton put a little bit of salt on her right cheeks as she tilts her head sideways.

Everyone was cheering while Richard swigged the tequila in one gulp and then pick a lemon wedge then suck the juice, then he quickly bend down to lick the salt in her girlfriend's cheek. Hooting and clicking of bottles and drinks echoed in the room. We are also getting attention but the group was too focused on the game that we didn't realize we are already been surrounded with the crowds who was amused and entertained by us.

Ronnie got his turn. and most of the guys. Of course, they pick their own girlfriend to be their "salt carrier".

Carla, I heard her name was the one who just got a shot was now spinning the bottle. It spins fast then it slows down and kept spinning slowly and very slowly until it stops to Katy, but then it completely stops to Colton.

Everyone stopped making noises and was looking at him grinning life a fool. Everyone has the same facial expression. I know most of them were holding their breath. "Will you hold the salt for me?" he asked sweetly as he smiled. I know he's a bit reluctant but I smiled back and agreed. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Alex's eyes turned very dangerous but I care less. I'm here to enjoy and forget who I was and him.

"Where do you want the salt?" Richard asked grinning foolishly.

"On her shoulder," he replied but his tone was asking... as his eyes were staring at me sweetly. I just nod and giggled. I felt tipsy already that's why I was becoming too open now and going with the flow of fun.

Richard put a little bit of salt in my left bare shoulder and I felt a bit cold and coarseness of the salt rubbing in my skin. Ronnie gave the shot glass with tequila to Colton and with one swift swigged, without the lemon, he licks the salt on my shoulder in a slow manner, that I felt the goosebumps all over my body. I felt his lips kissing my bare skin then licks it. I giggled and stop as I look at him when he whispered, "You tasted so sweet sweetheart!" he whispered and kissed my earlobe, as he smiled sweetly not breaking his gaze at me. I felt like we forgot about our audience and the whole group cheered and hooted, interrupting us in our short trance.

I found my eyes to Alex's direction and he looks like he's ready to kill. He was looking at me disgusted. Annabel was looking like she just won. Still smirking at me once in a while.

I felt my heart was crushed at that moment. The spinning of the bottle kept going on until the tequila is gone. There's like four more shots left. Then the bottle stops to Alex. Everyone stops cheering and now all eyes were trained on him.

"Annabel will hold my salt," he said flatly. It became quiet. The tension seems growing thicker. Ronnie poured him a tequila and handed it to him."

Colton grinned mischievously. "Where wou-"

"On her chest!" Alex grinned devilishly cutting him midsentence. Now he's enjoying the game. I don't wanna look at it. My heart was sinking. Colton put some salt on Annabel's chest, a bit above her cleavage. She was giggling non-stop and her eyes was twinkling with mischief. I was smiling but I knew it didn't reach my eyes. My heart was beating rapidly. I wanted to run and leave the group, away from the stinging sight before my eyes. I swigged my drink straight. I care less about the taste of the Vodka anymore.

Alex swigged the tequila in one shot and hold Annabel's waist and lick the salt slowly and for some reason, I felt disgusted.

I hate him.

I felt the tears the stinging tears brimming around my eyes threatening to fall. I discreetly blink it away. I held my emotions at bay as I looked away not wanting to watch the rest as I tried to hold back my tears.

I heard cheerings and hoots then I knew the heart wrenching scene was done, I saw in my pheripheral vision that the two kissed once more which made my blood boil. Colton seemed to not notice my changes of mood. My heart was crushed and torn into million pieces. It was painful. I need more alcohol, stronger than Martini. Although, I could feel I'm already beyond tipsy.

A girl ended the tequila. Then, the game is over. Most of the group were already on the dance floor.

"Did you had fun?" Colton grinned.

"Yeah!" I replied giving him a forceful smile.

"I'll just go to the washroom," I excused myself, thinking to go to the bar and order hard drink instead. I didn't get a shot of tequila so maybe a tequila would do. I need it now or I'll break here.

"Sure. Would you like me to accompany you?" he offered.

"I'll be fine. I'll be back shortly." I smiled as I discreetly look on their directions and both looks busy with their thing.

I walk straight and turned on the corner to the other side of the bar. The bar was actually in the middle. It's a long oval shape. I had to go to the opposite direction so they won't see me. I saw an empty spot and sat on the big tall stool. The bartender was in front of me serving the guy beside me.

He smiled at me and asked for my order. I ordered four shots of tequila. I knew he'll be busy with others so it's better to order more now or I'll wait till he gets to me again.

He was looking at me surprised for a bit and then without a word he poured tequila in a four shot glass. I swigged the first glass then next until done with the four ignoring the burn at the back of my throat. I know tequila is a silent killer. It won't affect now but after a few minutes, it will kick in. I ordered a cosmopolitan and waited, then paid it and walked back to the group. A guy block me on my way to the group. He was smiling toothily. He looks like those boy-next-door guys. Every girl's dream. Hard muscles in all the right places. He looks yummy as well, but my heart didn't seem to flutter. Nothing like when Alex is close to me.

"Hi. I've been watching you from afar and wondering who is the goddess who ascended from Olympus?" he smiled showing me his perfect sets of teeth. Wow, this man definitely has a very sweet tongue. Such a flowery words he got there.

Well, he doesn't look bad at all. "Hi, I'm Nicki." I introduced as I stretched out my hand.

"I'm Emmanuel De La Vega!" he smiled sweetly. De La Vega, sounds so familiar.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Nicki. I hope to have a coffee with you sometime?" he smiled with hopeful eyes staring at me deeply.

"Sure," I hesitantly agreed. It's so hard to decline it. He was looking at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"Great!" he grinned as he handed me a small rectangular card, which looks like a business card.

I lift it up to get a glimpse of the card. I saw the top printed words. "De La Vega Tobacco Corporation. That's why his name is familiar. He is the son of the billionaire Javier De La Vega.

"Sure, I'll let you know if I'm available," I smiled cheekily. He looks so happy.

"I know you are in a group. I won't take much of your time. I'm so happy to meet you Nicki and I hope to see you and know you sooner," he exclaimed with a hopeful tone and bow lightly before turning on his heel and walk away disappearing into the crowd.

Man, another prefect creation of God.

Is this a sign? That I shouldn't focus on him.. Why are they all coming out when someone's already has my heart? Why? Isn't it unfair.

I saw Colton heading in my direction as he pushed himself out of the crowd. I was still holding my Cosmo drink.

"Hey, I thought you were lost!" he exclaimed looking worried. "Who is that?" he asked looking where Emmanuel's disappeared.

"Emmanuel De La Vega." I replied nonchalantly.

"The son of Javier De La Vega?" he asked looking surprised. "What is he doing here?"

"Why?" I asked my brows furrowed in confusion. Although he's from Madrid, can't he come here in Barcelona?

"Oh, nothing. I'm just surprised the billionaire was here in Barcelona," he remarked shrugging his shoulders.

"Let's go back to the group," he stated. I swayed when I made my first step. I felt like the whole crowd doubled. There you go, baby. The tequila was now ramming my head and boy, I'm dizzy. Everything suddenly spins around us.

Colton was holding my waist trying to stabilize my steps. "Are you ok?" he asked worried face was looking at me this time.

I just nod. And slowly I walk heading to the group but trying to kick off the dizziness that's slowly enveloping me. Colton was almost carrying me. Colton took my drinks and drink it. When we were back, Alex scorching eyes were boring holes in me. I'm already dizzy. Colton was holding my waist and I was leaning my head against his chest. I could feel my eyes getting heavy.

The boys were throwing jokes and everyone was laughing. Alex made a noise using two bottles to get everyone's attention. The chattering, laughing, stops and everyone's attention shifted to Alex and Annabel.

"I want everyone to join us in this special moment." Alex said sweetly as he looks at Annabel. Annabel was looking at him devoted and excitedly. My heart beat stopped as I waited for his words next though it's hard to see what was happening due to my blurry vision, but my ears are still functioning out well.

"I would like to take this moment to ask you," he took a short paused. "Annabel, will you marry me?" Everyone gasped. I felt I'm going to collapse. My legs turned soft and suddenly my lightheadedness doubled.

I heard Annabel responded "yes" almost immediately. Everyone was congratulating them and cheering and hooting. Clicking their drinks and proposed a toast for them.

All of a sudden I felt numbness and then darkness engulfed me. I heard Colton's voice but it was muffled and I let the darkness completely took me away.

*****

ALEX POV

When things sunk in my head, I suddenly felt fucked up. I felt damned, as realizations dawn on me.

Fuck! What am I thinking? Why did I propose to Annabel?

I was so jealous of Colton. Beyond jealous, actually it is understatement. I wanted to beat him to death. I should be the one holding her. And she is flirting with him and I saw her with that new guy who approached her and she was talking to him sweetly. Was she pretending to be a naive or innocent to get every guys' attention? Is that how she catches man's attention?

Dammit, Nicki! You are just one of those whores who can't get satisfied with one man, who can't stick to just one man. I guess I just did the right thing. Proposing to Annabel. I can see she will be by my side and I wouldn't be worried if I left her anywhere.

Annabel was so happy after I proposed. She jumped on me as she exclaimed "yes" many times clinging on my neck happily. I know she was surprised by the proposal. Then all of a sudden, Colton called for Nicki's name worriedly. Nicki collapsed in Colton's hand. I was about to walked to her when Annabel looked at me in confusion, her eyes full of warning. I step midway and just watch as Colton called an ambulance and soon he was with her in the ambulance. I was worried sick.

I wanted to know what's going on with her, but it will be suspicious if I'll follow them to the hospital. Even it hurts so much to see her with someone's hand, and I couldn't do anything, I stayed cool and I don't know where it all came from, where in fact, I'm dying inside.

I was praying silently for her recovery. I was hoping it's just a mild sickness. I don't know if I can bear her dying. Just the thought of it made me also wanna die and just be with her.

Annabel was holding my hand tightly. I was enraged I can't do anything. I swigged my beer non-stop until it's done and slummed it on the table. I was so agitated the whole time until we came home.

But the thought of her flirting with the boys made me more furious and doubting her worth.

That night I didn't sleep. Annabel was kissing me, teasing me but my whole system was reeling on Nicki's well-being.

It was early dawn when sleep finally engulfed me.

*****

NIKKI POV

I opened my eyes and saw a blur vision of a white lab uniform and a stethoscope and I looked up and slowly my sight clearing and saw a girl in all white. I heard her talking to Colton.

"It's nothing serious. She collapsed because of stress and lack of sleep. Her blood is low. She needs to eat food that is high in iron. And the alcohol didn't help at all." The doctor explained. The doctor and Colton didn't notice me that I'm up. When the doctor left, I called Colton who was looking worried.

He quickly walked to the side of the bed and asked about my feelings.

"Drunk!" I replied briefly as I giggled.

"You scared me to hell, Nicki. The doctor said you have a low blood pressure-"

"I heard." I said cutting him off midsentence.

"Have you not sleeping well lately?" he inquired his forehead furrowed as he stared at me intently.

"Sometimes," I replied as I looked down on my hands clasp on my lap.

"When I remember my mom," I added as I stifled a sob that's about to burst, as I remember the scene while ago.

"I wanna go home, Colton!" I blurted out. I need a quiet and solitary place where I could cry my heart out without someone's asking why. Where I could hide my tears without anyone knowing I'm weak inside.

"Sure," he agreed briefly and assisted me to his car outside the hospital. I could feel my heavy eyes and head and, of course, my heart.

On our way, Colton was so quiet. He glanced at my side once in a while.

"I'm sorry about what happened to you. It's not what I'm referring when I said I will make your first experience a blast!" He apologized with a worried look.

I felt bad for him because he's blaming himself.

"It's not your fault. I really had fun. Don't stress yourself too much. I assure you, I had a blast!" I said with conviction as I smiled at him reassuringly. "It was indeed a very memorable one," I chuckled which made him laughed after.

Soon enough, I was home and after thanking Colton and reassuring him I'm fine, he left.

I felt alone.

Just as he entered the elevator, I closed my door and locked it and headed to my room tossing the clutch on the chair in front of my vanity and dropped my body on my bed as I let the tears flow freely. I don't know how long I was crying. I stop when there's nothing tears left.

"Mom, why did you left too early. Now, I have nothing to confide my feelings. Nobody love me, mom. I missed you so much. I wish you're here. I really do. You should have brought me with you. I have nothing left. Nothing, mom!" I cried out.

My bed covers were already soaking wet with my tears but I didn't care. I felt so unloved and alone. The feelings, when mom left me, was there again. Fresh and it's more painful.

"Is this my fate? To lost everything that I love? Is this some kind of a punishment? What did I do to deserve this? What?" I sniffed and hiccups at the same time. The tears seem endless. I cried and cried, bawling my eyes out, until sleep engulfed me.

*****

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...
437K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
1M 27.4K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
405K 10.5K 35
♣She touched me, and left a reason to exist.♣ "I can see it right through you, you desire me." He started eyes turning dark as night before his finge...