BURNIN' LOVE (A.B)

By DaRico_

A famous model gets her world turned upside down when she meets an actor by the name of Austin Butler. She tr... More

1.) Who's That?
2.) After Party
3.) A Fan
4.) Lights, Camera... Austin?
5.) If You're Not Busy
7.) Invite
8.) Netflix and Chill
9.) Off
10.) Film Fest
11.) Suspicious Minds
12.) Like He Was Never There
13.) Double Tap
14.) The Interview
15.) After Hours
16.) Like That
17.) Anaheim
18.) West Coast

6.) Date

3.3K 76 89
By DaRico_

Shania's POV

I got off the phone with Bella about a hour ago and since then I've been getting ready. It's about 8:50 right now and Austin should be here soon.

I looked in the mirror as I put on my diamond earrings and fixed my hair again. I decided to let my hair down for tonight and for the makeup I went with a very natural look that enhanced my features and popped some lashes on.

I tugged on the strap of my black dress lightly, fixing it. My dress had a trail of crystals on the front right under my breasts. The length was a little above my knees and had a slit for my leg on the left side.

After I was done, I walked out to my bedroom and grabbed my small black clutch purse. I looked inside making sure I had everything.

"Okay, this is here...." I said to myself, rummaging. "Alright, check." I nodded.

I grabbed my phone off the bed and checked it. I had a text from Austin.

Austin 🤭: here :)

Oop, I need to get moving I said in my head. I grabbed my high heels and slid them on quickly. I took one more glance in the mirror to make sure everything was still good and I was out the door.

About a minute later, I was walking out of my apartment building. I was looking down at my clutch hoping no one saw me. It was pretty dark out and the people that were walking by wasn't really paying attention.

I looked up as I got closer to the car and saw Austin leaning on his Range Rover rental with black dress pants and shoes, and a white shirt underneath a cool leather jacket. He also had sunglasses and a baseball hat on.

He waved at me and I waved back with a smile. Austin moved over so he could open the door for me.

"For you." He said, motioning me to get in the car.

"Why thank you." I said, hopping in. He closed the door and I watched him walk around the front of the car to get to the drivers seat. He opened the door and hopped in.

Closing the door, he immediately took the glasses and hat off. Tossing them towards the back seat.

He ran his fingers through his fluffy hair and turned the car on.

"So was that like, a undercover disguise you had on there or..." I said giggling.

"Yes! Did you like it? Couldn't even tell it was me right?" He looked over at me with a smirk. "You know that's like the default celebrity cover up. Works every time." He winked at me and we laughed.

I couldn't believe it, here I was, in the car with Austin going on a date. Who would've thought that. Completely thought at the show that I'd never see this guy again but here we are.

I couldn't be happier actually.

I looked over at him as he drove. His hair laid perfectly, his side profile was art to look at. His right elbow was leaning on the center console and his fingers were placed gently on his lips. He focused on the road and his left hand was gripping the steering wheel.

I don't understand how a man could look this fucking good. It's literally a crime at this point.

I guess Austin felt me staring at him and looked over at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"Are you good Nia?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smiled. "You look really handsome by the way." I said, looking down at my hands trying to hide my blush. I started to pick at my fingers out of nervousness and he noticed.

"Thank you, I tried my best for you tonight." He smiled. He reached over and gently placed his hand on mine, stopping me from playing with my fingers. "And you look stunning, as always."

I looked back at him and his hand on my own was warm and soft.

"Thank you." I said. I looked back at our hands touching. My heart was racing and my whole body felt hot.

Austin looked down at our hands then back up at me. He pulled his hand back to how he was positioned before.

We pulled up to a red light and it was kind of silent in the car. I could feel the tension already and how nervous we both were. It felt like we were two nervous high schoolers that were out on their very first date ever with the crush they've been longing to be with.

"You're not from New York, are you?" I asked, looking at him. Striking up conversation.

"No but I know my way around." He said. "I'm originally from California but I had to be in New York for a little bit before for Broadway and things like that. It was pretty fun and it allowed me to get to know the city more." He looked at me as he spoke.

"Oh cool, so you were here for Broadway this time too after Elvis?"

"I'm in New York because I got a cologne brand deal with Versace now, I just got it after Elvis wrapped filming, and they offered me free tickets to come to the Versace show and I wasn't doing anything else so I thought why not." He shrugged. "Got a hotel, been out and about for like a week now. I actually like New York a little bit more than Cali. Especially now, I kind of don't want to go back." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ah, so that's why you're here! I'm happy they gave you those tickets."

"Me too, or we wouldn't be here right now."

"You're right." I nodded. "Why don't you want to go back to Cali if you don't mind me asking?" I furrowed my brows.

He stayed silent for a moment and looked past me. I could tell something was really bothering him and he started thinking about something he definitely didn't want to think about. I immediately spoke up.

"I'm sorry if I—" I began but was cut off.

"No no, you're fine.." He trailed off. "Just uh, problems back home that I don't want to face." He sighed.

"Oh..." I nodded.

The light turned green and Austin began driving again. He glanced at me.

"Are you from New York?" He asked.

"Yeah, born and raised." I said happily. "In Brooklyn actually. I've been there all my life and I didn't really leave until I started modeling."

"Really? Did you want to model?"

"Yeah I did. It was always a dream of mine." I looked out the window, eyeing the high rises. "I used to sneak in my mothers closet and take her clothes and shoes." I laughed. "I'd put them on and play dress up. As a kid, to me her closet was a place of endless possibilities. My mom would get so mad at me for messing up her closet. 'Nia, how many times I gotta tell you to stay out my things!'. I said trying to recreate her voice.

Austin laughed.

"Yeah, when I finally got signed that's when the world opened up to me. I didn't think the fame would be as bad as it is. Especially after my mom died I kind of lost myself but I eventually got my bearings."

"Im sorry to hear that." Austin said, being sympathetic. "I know exactly how that feels..."

I looked back at him.

"You do?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "My mom passed when I was 23."

I shifted my body in the seat to where I was facing more towards him. My mouth slightly opened up and I couldn't believe it.

"Wait, my mom passed when I was 23 too." I said and he looked over at me.

"Really?"

"Yeah... it's been a couple years now though. I've done a lot of finding myself since then. I'm 27 now and I feel a little bit secure with myself."

"Im happy to hear that. Sometimes people go off the deep end and I'm glad we both found a way to get out of that and find ourselves before it's too late. I'm 30 and it took me a long while to do that." He said.

"Fist bump for finding ourselves." I extended my hand and he gave me a fist bump and smiled.

We eventually got to the place he wanted to take me. It was a restaurant that was open late specifically for us. Austin told me it was one of his favorite places to eat in New York.

We got in unnoticed by using the back entrance and there weren't many people inside. Another cool thing I found out about this place was that all the people here are promised not to take pictures or videos. So we actually were able to enjoy our time together without anyone bothering us which was amazing.

We sat, ate and talked for like 2 hours. It was mainly about our childhood, funny memories and things we experienced in the industry.

I really felt a connection with him and he was so easy to talk to. At first I was nervous but I've grown a little to feel a bit more comfortable with him. It's almost like I knew him before.

I never felt this way with a guy in my life.

We eventually packed up and I got a take home food box because I couldn't finish all my food. I've always had a small stomach unfortunately but I know that the leftovers will definitely still be good for tomorrow.

We thanked our server and was on the way out. Austin opened the door for me as I finished up my story.

"— and I literally rolled down the hill like a cartoon I couldn't feel any more embarrassed, and my mom was laughing her ass off!" I said as we walked out and Austin was laughing.

"No wait that's insane because something similar happened to as a kid." He added, gently tapping the side of my arm.

"We literally have so much in common it's crazy actually." I said.

"I know! That's good we have a lot to talk about though too."

"Agreed." I nodded and we go back into the car. I placed my take out box on my lap and we continued to talk.

"Alright, don't be mad but your not going home yet." Austin said, starting the car and looking around to make sure we were clear before pulling off.

"What!?" I playfully slapped his arm. "You're kidnapping me!? Where are we going."

Austin chuckled.

"Just hold on, you'll see." He smiled. "You've definitely been here before Miss New York."

"We're going to Central Park aren't we?" I said with a smile and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"No way! How did you guess that!?" He shook his head. "That's not fair, you have weird mind powers don't you?" He moved his other hand around as he said that.

"No, I just make great guesses." I looked at him in his eyes.

We arrived at Central Park which wasn't too far from the restaurant we came from. He found a parking lot near one of the park trails and stopped the car. We both got out. I left the takeout box on the passenger seat and followed him into the trail.

"Hey wait up!" I said as he started to jog away. "No fair I'm in heels!" I took them off, grasping them in my left hand and started going after him but going on the grass instead of the walkway trail.

"Come on catch up! I got a show for you!" Austin said as he was walking backwards. He looked at me laughing. We must've looked like two kids frolicking in the park.

He held his hand out and I grabbed it. We headed over to a park bench that was off to the side. He hopped up on the bench and I stood in front of him.

"What are you doing up there? You're gonna hurt yourself Austin." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm giving you a show!" He threw his hands up. "What better place to give you a show than Central Park." He smiled.

"You're literally a child." I laughed.

"Gimme a song! Any song and I'll sing it for you."

"Hmm..." I looked away trying to pretend I was thinking hard. "Hound dog, Elvis... let's see it."

"Alright, right up my alley." He winked at me and I couldn't help but to smile.

Austin looked down for a moment then all of a sudden started moving like Elvis on the bench, singing as he did so.

"You ain't nothin' but a hound dog, cryin' all the time—" He acted like he was playing guitar and kept singing. "Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit and you ain't no friend of mine!"

Austin began to do the Elvis wiggle and I acted like those girls that would go crazy at the concerts.

"Ahhh Elvis, touch my hand!!" I said trying not to laugh as I threw my hand up. Austin touched it and bent down towards me.

"You'll never wash that hand again darlin'." Austin said in his Elvis voice.

"Thank you Mr. Presley." I smiled.

Austin looked deep into my eyes and it seemed like he was moving closer to me. I didn't move, I was going to embrace what I thought was going to happen.

That was until his phone ringing killed the moment.

Austin let go of my hand and reached in his pocket to see who it was. I completely saw his face change at whoever it was. He seemed highly annoyed. Austin hung up the call and put his phone back in his pocket.

He got down from the bench and stood right in front of me. I looked up at him since he was about a couple inches taller than my 5'9 height.

"Everything's okay?" I asked, being concerned.

"Yeah, just a spam call." He said. "Don't you just hate those."

I nodded and agreed even though I kind of felt like it it was more than just a spam.

"Did you enjoy the show at least?" He said letting out a chuckle.

"I did indeed." I smiled. "I can see why you were picked for the role."

"Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal." He assured.

"You're too much." I said as we both chuckled and I turned to walk towards a pond that was in the distance. I heard Austin start to follow me.

We were walking together under the moonlight and I heard him speak up.

"Hey, I have a question..." He began.

"What's the question?"

He paused and shook his head.

"Ah, you know what... never mind." He shrugged. "I- um, I forgot what I was gonna say."

I stopped walking and turned to fully face him.

"I don't believe a word you just said." I smirked.

"Why not?" He shyly looked away.

"Eh, I don't know. Not a convincing excuse." I shrugged.

"I get nervous when I'm around a beautiful girl, I can't help that." He said and I looked down at my high heels that I was still holding, severely blushing.

I felt a finger be placed under my chin, slowly lifting my head back up. I looked at him in his eyes as the moonlight beamed on us. Our bodies were closer than expected. I couldn't think straight, I just said the first thing that popped into my head.

"I don't know what it is about you but I never felt like this before." I said, staring at him deeply. "It's been so quick but it feels like forever Austin."

"You too, huh?" He moved a piece of my hair from my face. "So I'm not crazy right."

"No..." I shook my head, trailing off. "You're not."

Austin started to move closer to me again. His lips just inches away from mine and he gently placed his hand on the side of my face.

We both looked to our left when we heard a dog barking. Austin backed up a bit and I cleared my throat.

Well shit... got interrupted twice!? That fucking sucks.

The tension was way to much to bare and I think we both felt it, especially after being interrupted twice. Austin ran his hand through his hair and fixed his leather jacket.

"It's getting pretty late." He looked around. "We should probably head out."

"Yeah, it's kinda late." I agreed, looking around the park then up at the sky.

Austin looked highly frustrated but still tried his best to seem like he was fine. We began to walk back to the car. I was still barefoot and he noticed. As we were walking along the grass he took my hand.

"Austin, what the hell!?" I said giggling as he bent down a bit, placing his arms under my legs and back to pick me up bridal style.

"Let's go before some paparazzi hops out the bushes!" He said carrying me back to the car. "I don't want you stepping on anything bad either."

I wrapped my arm around his neck as he carried me.

We got back to the car and he managed to get the door open while still carrying me. I moved my box to the side that was on the seat and he placed me gently in the seat without my feet touching the concrete.

Austin took my heels from my hand and put them on me as if I was Cinderella and he was my Prince Charming. I watched him put them on for me with a smile.

"You all set?" He asked, looking up at me.

"Yeah." I said placing my legs in the car. Austin nodded and closed the door for me. He went to the other side and hopped in.

"Alright, let's go." Austin started up the car and we were on our way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 401 29
Megan has to change schools and change towns she moves into a small town called Stratford Ontario and meets a guy she falls in love with but doesnt k...
127K 2.2K 25
"Things you want, I'm not lookin' for" NSFW Mature Content. πŸ”ž contains profanity, mentions of drugs/alcohol and sex. tiktok: goldsatnin https://www...
57.3K 653 25
A bunch of requested and non-requested imagines about Elvis Presley. If you have anything you'd like me to write about, you can request in the comme...
732 28 4
austin is the club president of a local outlaw biker gang- a one percenter. he lies, he kills and he doesn't apologize for it. he was one weakness- y...