Forced Marriage (Completed✅️)

By _Mochi__Jam

Jimin is well done business man, And a BILLIONAIRE also HANDSOME. He has a girlfriend named Irene. But his pa... More

Intro
P-1
P-2
P-3
P-4
P-5
P-7
P-8
P-9
P-10.
P-11
P-12
P- 13
P- 14
P-15 (END)
P-0

P-6

229 10 0
By _Mochi__Jam

Hoiii...... I am back my jam's. From now onwards you're my Mochi's jams. I am mochi you're jams. Ok😁😜.... ok then lets get into the story.

Vote & Comment.

------------------------- --------------------------

After some days~~~~

Now jimin have some feelings for yn and he realise that he loves yn. Yn always there for jimin and she always support him for everything.

One day at night 11:45pm.

Now jimin is in office he is preparing some files. After he done he got to the ceo's cabin and handed the file to namjoon.

RM- Is it done jimin?

Jimin- Yes sir *mobile rings* pcchh... *look at the mobile and look at them and cut the call*

RM- Is there any- *again mobile rings*

Jimin-*cut the call* Yes sir you need anything?

RM- No... Is there anything left?

Jimin- Nothing sir..... *mobile rings and look at the phone and sighs*

Suga- If its urgent then take it..

Jimin- ....... T-thank you sir. *Go and take the call*

OTC

Jimin- Hello...

???- Jiminshi where are you? how many times i call you? Why didn't you pick my calls? When will you come? Do you eat anything? Huh!?

Jimin- *chuckled* Hey yn i will come soon don't worry okey its over i will come soon.

You- Ok *pouts*

Jimin- Did you eat anything?

You- No...

Jimin- Why? You eat i will eat after i come okay?

You- No.. I will eat after you come.. come fast.

Jimin- *smiles* okey bye...

You- Bye.

End of call.

Jimin- *Came back* Sir if there is anything yet can i go?

RM- Yes jimin.. you can *smiles*

Jimin- Thank you sir.

Suga- Uhmm.... BTW who called you?

Jimin- Ahm... Its my wife.

Suga- Ooh your so called gf become your so called wife?

Jimin- No she is not my wife... My wife name is yn.

Suga- Is she also like your so called gf? *smirks*

Jimin- NO... *Yells*

Members- *shocked*

Jimin- *Came to reality* Uh-uhmm sorry i need to go *bows at them and left from there*

Jhope- If he react like that when we say about his wife my mind says she is a good girl.

Suga- Mmh whatever we don't need to think about him😏(😌)

Kookie- Hyung lets go to his home?

Tae- Yes hyung😀.

Suga- No way!!

Kookie- Aah wae?

Suga- No need for that..

RM- Comeon hyung we know that you still care about him and you're acting like you don't care about him right?

Suga-........

Jin- Why are behaving like this its all over na? Past is past..... Now he is the jimin who was with us always in the past.. Bcs of our behaving he is not being close to us but he still want to with us... we can see that in his eyes now he is our old jimin.

Tae- Hyung plsss jin hyung is right we got our old jimin back..... Then why are you behaving so rude towards him?

Jhope- Lets go to his house and talk... And lets get together like the old strong playful gang who were always together in any trouble. Plsss.

Kookie- Hyung hyung hyung hyung plsss hyung hyung *shaking him like a baby*

Suga-...... *sighs* O-okay.

Taekookhope- Waaah jinja!!!! Yaaaaah *excited*

Jin- Ok lets go.....

MEANWHILE▪

Jimin is wlking through the pathway bcs its late night and he didn't get his bus so he thought to get a lift and he waited there but no one give so he started to walk.

Jhope- Oh look he is there walking *point at jimin who is walking all alone through the pathway*

Suga- *Stop the car near him*

Jimin- *Shocked*

Suga- Get inside we are also coming with you to your house..

Jimin- What!? No!!

Jin- Why??

Jimin- Ahh its a small house and you guys can't even sit there properly.. T-thats why.....

RM- Its okay we will manage it now get into the car.

Jimin- Uhmmm.... I-I

Suga- I said Get into the car....

Jimin- O-Okay.. *Get inside the car and they drove off from there*

AT JIMIN'S HOME○

*DING DONG*

You open the door and saw 6 handsome men standing with jimin. You recognise they are his friends bcs jimin show their pics to you.

You- Come in side. *smiles*

They all get inside and sit there while jimin stand near you.

Jimim- Everyone this YN my wife and Yn they are all my fri- I mean boss's.

Jin- Hi am Ki- *cut off by you*

You- Jin oppa i know.

Jin- How did you know us?

You- Yes jimin-shi told me about you all come .

Kookie- Ok then tell me what is my name?

You- You are the cutest maknae. Jeon Jungkook am i right? And he told me you are the one who always call him Jimin~Shi.

Kookie- Jimin~shi..... *get into the flash back he calls jimin like this*

Kookie- You are so smart noona i like you. *bunny smile*

Everyone become comfortable to you and you eat dinner together and they like you very much.

RM- Ok then we are going its getting late and YN we are glad to meet you.

Tae- And your cooking is so amazing. Thank you for the food.

Kookie- We will come here soon.

You- *smiles* Its my pleasure.

Suga- Jimin come with us.

Jimin- Huh?

Suga- I said COME.

Jimin- Yn i will come you will get inside.

You bid good bye to everyone and get inside.

Suga- Jhope give him that.

Jhope- Here take this files....

Jimin- Okay?

Jin- This is an important project that will give profit to our company.

Jhope- And we are like to give you this.

Jimin- Why me?

Suga- Bcs you are the one who is capable for handle this and remember its a 5 crore agreement and the amount is not fixed yet.

RM- So work hard and prove yourself.

Jimin- I will.

Suga- The presentation is at after 2 days complete it before that.

Jimin- Ok.

Suga- Lets go guys.

Tae- Good night bye. *hugs him*

Kookie- Me too. *join the hug*

Jimin feels happy bcs after so many years he is getting his old him self and the friendship slowly.

Jimin- Good night. *eye smile*

They left from there.

The end of the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok guys then lets end this here and meet again in nxt chap. Bye👋👋👋👋.

Vote & Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 375 36
[EDITING] " Y/n- Will you wait for me Mochi? Jimin- Of course Cupcake. I'll always wait for you. No matter what happens. Y/n- Really? I love you so m...
1.9K 95 29
The story is about an Indian girl who is selected as a k-pop idol for the group "Blackpink". Y/n has a dream to become an k-pop idol and somehow she...
326K 10.9K 25
Y/n, the nerd girl in School,being bullied,and treated like heck.Worst part,Park Jimin,hates Y/n, bullies Y/n,does not give kindness to her.Kim Taehy...
2.8K 97 9
"Jimin!?" "Y/n!" "Y-You can talk?" "Yes." A story in which a human named y/n falls in love with a merman without y/n knowing it. This story is insp...