P-0

Hy guys the reason why i came is i am so dissapointed bcs of my first story. I didn't get any kind of support as i wished. I dont know why is it bcs you guys didn't like it or other reasons.

Also the last chap i dont know how i writed that it was hard to me to finish it. I didnt get any kind of idea in my mind to write that. Somehow i managed to finish it i was getting distracted while writing. I couldnt write with happiness its full of forced writing. I was forcing myself to write and finish it. This story make me sad a lot at first i thought it will get support but till now i didnt get the support so good bye.

Dont worry if you didnt support me its not a matter to me i will write other stories again not for your support for my experience and entertainment. I will come with another story soon.

And for those who supported me i am so thankful and i hope you will continue supporting me sarangae💖💖.

This is the next one that i am going to start and i will write it in my mother language. The one who support me keep supporting and i am not expecting any kind of support from the readers but i will continue writing.

I write this bcs thats how i feel now. Although it was my first one and it ended up like this.

Bye see you soon💔💖......