P-4

Hy guys i am back how are you all ? I hope you're all fine then lets get into the story. Oh yeah don't forget to............

Vote & comment.

-------------------------  -------------------------

After few days~~~~

Yn and jimin are looking for jobs. They are finding in few companies according to their qualifications. Then finally yn got a job after searching in so many companies. Yn is really happy about it. But jimin didn't get any job. Now jimin is back to his home after interviewed in a company but he didn't get the chance. He come and throw the file in the couch and sit on the couch then, yn came with water for him.

You- Here. *place the glass of water in the table.*

Jimin- *take it and drink in one gulp.* Mmmh *put the glass back and let out a heavy sigh*

You- *Saw his sad face and sit beside him and put her hand in his shoulder* What happened?

Jimin- I again lost the chance i didn't make it. *A drop of tear rolled from his eyes.*

You- Its ok. *pat his shoulder* BTW i have an surprise for you.

Jimin- What surprise? *confused*

You- Wait i will be back. *she go and take something then comeback* Here.

Jimin- What is this? *take it from her hand.*

You- Open it and see yourself.

Jimin- *Open it and saw a watch in it.* What!? *shocked* Y-you buy this for me?

* What!? *shocked* Y-you buy this for me?

You- Yes. I didn't even treat you after i get a job so i thought to give you a small treat that i can by myself that is it. How is it you like it? You like it?

Jimin- Yes i-i love it thanks. *he hugged her*

You- *Shocked but hug back and pat his back to comfort him*

Jimin- Thank you for this gift and s-sorry.

You- For what? *confused*

Jimin- For everything. *left from there*

You didn't tell anything and look at his disappearing figure you know that he felt guilty and ashamed by his past behaviour that's why he tells sorry to you.

AFTER DINNER■■■

You did your night routine and come to bed and saw jimin is in deep thought. You sat beside him.

You- Uhmm jimin?

Jimin- Oh yeah yn....

You- Can i ask you a question?

Jimin- Ok?

You- Why don't you ask help to your friends? I heard about them from mom that they are good person