Forced Marriage (Completed✅️)

By _Mochi__Jam

Jimin is well done business man, And a BILLIONAIRE also HANDSOME. He has a girlfriend named Irene. But his pa... More

Intro
P-1
P-2
P-3
P-5
P-6
P-7
P-8
P-9
P-10.
P-11
P-12
P- 13
P- 14
P-15 (END)
P-0

P-4

269 12 6
By _Mochi__Jam

Hy guys i am back how are you all ? I hope you're all fine then lets get into the story. Oh yeah don't forget to............

Vote & comment.

-------------------------  -------------------------

After few days~~~~

Yn and jimin are looking for jobs. They are finding in few companies according to their qualifications. Then finally yn got a job after searching in so many companies. Yn is really happy about it. But jimin didn't get any job. Now jimin is back to his home after interviewed in a company but he didn't get the chance. He come and throw the file in the couch and sit on the couch then, yn came with water for him.

You- Here. *place the glass of water in the table.*

Jimin- *take it and drink in one gulp.* Mmmh *put the glass back and let out a heavy sigh*

You- *Saw his sad face and sit beside him and put her hand in his shoulder* What happened?

Jimin- I again lost the chance i didn't make it. *A drop of tear rolled from his eyes.*

You- Its ok. *pat his shoulder* BTW i have an surprise for you.

Jimin- What surprise? *confused*

You- Wait i will be back. *she go and take something then comeback* Here.

Jimin- What is this? *take it from her hand.*

You- Open it and see yourself.

Jimin- *Open it and saw a watch in it.* What!? *shocked* Y-you buy this for me?

You- Yes. I didn't even treat you after i get a job so i thought to give you a small treat that i can by myself that is it. How is it you like it? You like it?

Jimin- Yes i-i love it thanks. *he hugged her*

You- *Shocked but hug back and pat his back to comfort him*

Jimin- Thank you for this gift and s-sorry.

You- For what? *confused*

Jimin- For everything. *left from there*

You didn't tell anything and look at his disappearing figure you know that he felt guilty and ashamed by his past behaviour that's why he tells sorry to you.

AFTER DINNER■■■

You did your night routine and come to bed and saw jimin is in deep thought. You sat beside him.

You- Uhmm jimin?

Jimin- Oh yeah yn....

You- Can i ask you a question?

Jimin- Ok?

You- Why don't you ask help to your friends? I heard about them from mom that they are good person

Jimin- Ofcourse they are but  i can't they are hating me now.

You- Why?

JIMIN'S POV

●3 YEAR AGO A LITTLE FLASH BACK●

The time Jimin is daiting irene. He and his friends Namjoon, Jin, Suga, Jhope, Taehyung and Jungkook are joined together by working on same company. They are the famous  successful business man. His friends always have negative thoughts about irene and didn't like her a bit. They always tell him that she is not a right girl for him but jimin is blind by her plays.

ONE DAY■■■

Jimin is working on his cabin then irene comes there.

Irene- Hey babe.

Jimin- Hey beautiful what are you doing here? *hugs her and kiss her cheeks*

Irene- Babe me and my friends are going for shopping can you give your card. My card is not working that's why?

Jimin- Why not its all yours babe here take it. *give her his card*

???- Again you are giving her cards jimin? How many times we will tell you that she just using your money.

Jimin- Not again hobi hyung.

Tae- Why jimin he is telling the truth tho.

Irene- Why are you not believing me guys i truly loves him. *fake tears* This bicthes *in mind*

Jimin- Stop it guys just stop it.

Kookie- I saw her with some other guy now she also going to spend time with guy by using your money such a sl*t and wh- *cut by a hard punch by jimin*

All- *shocked by his action*

Jimin- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOT A WORD AGAINST HER JEON JUNGKOOK OR I WILL DON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU.

Suga- JIMIN What the hell are you doing. *agust d mood on*

Jimin- You heard it hyung he is badmouthing about MY GF.

Namjoon- He is telling truth jimin try to understand.

Jimin- Enough i can't with you all anymore if you respect me respect her too.

Suga- Not in our life jimin. She is a CHEATER. Choose us or her.

Jimin- Its always her. *hold her hand*

Jin- Are you serious jimin. *ask in disbelief*

Jimin- Damn serious.

Taehyung- Are you breaking our 9 years friendship for her jimin. *voice cracked*

Jimin- Yes and YES now good bye we will never see you again my ex friends. *walk away with her*

Kookie- H-yung h-yung call him. *crying and shakes suga*

Suga- Let him go jungkook he will regret in his future.

Irene mind- phew finally they are out from my way now its easy to trick jimin. *smirking*

FLASHBACK ENDS■■■

Jimin is still thinking he didn't hear yn is calling him from few minutes.

You- Jiminshi....*shakes him*

Jimin- Huh what?

You- Hey where were you lost i called you so many times.

Jimin- I am sorry i am just....you know.

You- Why can't you try for once hmm?

Jimin- *sad chuckle* How can i face them after breaking my 9 years friendship for that girl?

You- Its ok past is past they will surely help you jimin trust me.

Jimin- O-ok *said hesitately*

You- Then lets sleep its late. *smiles and lay on the bed*

Jimin- Good night. *also lay down after turn off the lights*

You- You too....

Soon they drifted to their dream lands.

Next day~~

Jimin is getting ready to go his friends company to get a job. He regret for everything and he is ashamed to go to them again after fighting with them he is thinking about their best moments that happened few years ago. Then yn came.

You- You ready then come and eat breakfast i need to go i am getting late.

Jimin- Did you eat breakfast?

You- Uhm... No.

Jimin- Why!?

You- I don't want i will eat from canteen.

Jimin- No you're going to eat with me now and i will drop you at your company.

You- But-

Jimin- No buts come *he dragged her to downstairs and they had their breakfast*

After that they two drove off from there and jimin drop yn at her office.

You- Good luck. *smiles*

Jimin- Thanks *eyesmile*

You- Call me ok and tell everything that happen there. Bye take care

Jimin- Ok... You too. *then he left*

Time skipped~~

Jimin is waiting in the office for his turn then they called him. He is all ready and also ready to get in.

●Meanwhile in inside the cabin●

Suga- Oh what are you doing kookie?

Kookie- Can't you see i am playing😒.

Tae- What are you playing let me see🤗.

Suga- Yeah go and get ready next interviewer is coming.

Hobi- Ms.Ann call the next person.

Ann- Ok sir.

She called jimin and jimin get inside nobody saw him and he came.

Jimin- Good morning sir.

RM- Good morning sit down. *saw him*😶

Jimin- Thankyou🙂.

Everyone saw him and get shocked bcs they saw him after many years.

Kookie- Jimin hy- *tae covered his mouth*

Suga- Whats your name? *don't care*😏

Jimin- Park jimin.

Suga- Ok.... give me that file.

Jimin- *handed his file*

Suga- Mmhhh.... So then no.1 business man in south korea what happened? Why are you here for a job did your so called gf cheat you?

Jimin- *feels hurt* Yes🙂.

Suga- Ok what you want then?

Jimin- I want a job here.

Suga- What job?

Jimin- Anything i will do anything.

Suga- Really!? Then we want a security can you do that?

Jin- Suga what are you saying?

Suga- Then what?

RM- Come come *he dragged suga from there.*

Jimin- *Saw taehyung*

Tae- *also saw and their eyes met. His eyes get watery but he looked down.*🙁

Jimin- *broke the eye contact*

Hobi- Ok jimin.

Jimin- Yes hyu- *realises* oh sorry sir.

Hobi- *hurt😖* Uhmm.. Y-you're appointed here as an employ you can come work from monday.

Jimin- Ok sir thankyou verymuch.

He is so happy and he go to home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys then lets stop here. We will see in the next part. If you like this part the ...

Vote & comment.

Bye👋👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1.1K 35
A story of a young mafia leader and his innocent wife. They both were forcefully married to each other but the boy liked her from the start, just nev...
4.3K 344 64
Jimin's parents were murdered when he was just a child. He sets on a journey to find the killer of his parents. Of coz being the heir to his dad's co...
6.1K 190 13
This is a story of a girl name Yn who was heartbroken after her bf cheated on him... She always cry silently and became cold to everyone except for h...
256K 12.4K 59
Park Jimin is the son of richest business man in South Korea. He is a very loving and kind guy. Because of some reason, he to become a teacher for so...