LUCK |TDLOSK x READER|

By biscuitsoup

This is a reversed Harem! However, there will be only one ending for the character I end up choosing Y/n to b... More

|One|
|Two|
|Three|
|Four|
|Five|
|Six|
|Seven|
|Eight|
|Nine|
|Ten|
|Eleven|
|Twelve|
|Thirteen|
|Fourteen|
|Fifteen|
|Sixteen|
|Seventeen|
|Eighteen|
|Nineteen|
|Twenty|
|Twenty-one|
|Twenty-two|
|Twenty-three|
|Twenty-four|
|Twenty-five|
|Twenty-six|
|Twenty-seven|
|Twenty-eight|
|Twenty-nine|
|Thirty|
|Thirty-two|
|Thirty-three|
|Thirty-four|
|Thirty-five|
|Thirty-six|
|Thirty-seven|
|Thirty-eight|
|Epilogue|

|Thirty-one|

4.4K 202 433
By biscuitsoup

----
----

"Oh wow, it's Teruhashi!"

"She's so gorgeous."

Teruhashi gigged to herself as the usual amount of boys flocked around the girl admiring her beauty.

"My life is so perfect. I'm almost offended I didn't get as much screen time lately. I clearly have more entertaining things going on." Teruhashi rolled her eyes slightly with annoyance before going through her greeting with her classmates who all rushed to her side. A boy had given Teruhashi a juice box and another had gifted the girl his lunch and claimed he wasn't hungry.

"Give that poor guy his lunch back." Saiki frowned watching the boy slowly realizing exactly what he had done.

Teruhashi sat at her desk with the pile of gifts she would receive daily. She moved some things to the ground before averting her eyes over to the pink-haired boy who was bored out of his mind

"I wonder if Saiki had the chance to hang out with y/n more." Teruhashi thought staring at the pink-haired psychic

"As a matter of fact, I did... But that's going to change very soon." Saiki frowned leaning his head on his desk while tapping his pencil faintly on his desk. He remembered when Kuboyasu asked Y/n to go over to his place. Of course, Y/n was simply going to return the cat she had been caring for over his disappearance.  Saiki was still bothered by the idea of Kuboyasu and Y/n in the boy's house together... Alone...

He abruptly turned his head towards Teruhashi who looked away from the teen finding a sudden interest in the ceiling above her. He rolled his eyes and turned his head back to the front only to be greeted by the voice of a familiar purple-haired teen barging into the class. He was having a long conversation with Y/n who realized the two were in front of a classroom door. She gave the teen a short hug before walking back to her class. Saiki watched the girl through the window of the door as she seemed to have a smile still plastered on her face. Saiki frowned seeing Kuboyasu's flushed expression and felt the mechanical pencil snap in half in hand.

"Don't get so damn cocky. Y/n is nice to everyone, it doesn't mean she likes you." Saiki thought glaring at the boy who seemed to notice the pink-haired boy's stare.

"What, does Saiki wanna fight me or something? Whys is he staring at me like that." Kuboyasu wondered passing by the teen as he sat down at his desk feeling a certain unease towards the boy.

"Kuboyasu." A small and sweet voice sang next to the purple-haired boy's ear as he turned over to look at Teruhashi who seemed to have appeared next to the boy.

"Yeah? What's up?" Kuboyasu asked the girl who looked over worriedly at her quiet friend near the front of the class

"Do you think something is wrong with Saiki?" Teruhashi asked in nearly a whisper. Kuboyasu just gave the girl a shrug and figured he wouldn't give the boy the time of day. Teruhashi found his response disappointing as she retreated to her seat before class began once again.
.
.
.

Once the boring and seemingly never-ending class ended, Teruhashi was quick to chase after Saiki who appeared to be going in the opposite direction of where the friend group would commonly meet. The girl followed Saiki through the staircases and hallways where she received many waves and compliments that nearly blew her cover. She came to a halt when seeing Saiki march into the music room that had not been used for the past 4 years. Of course, its entire purpose wasn't useless as many teachers would use it as a place to keep their storage while teens made use of it to make out during passing periods. The teachers all knew about the students kissing during the breaks but decided that that was a touchy subject they refused to confront.
Teruhashi slid open the door to see Saiki sitting on a pretty sturdy box and was humongous. He turned to stare at Teruhashi who closed the door behind her making sure to keep her eyes on Saiki while doing so.

"Why have you been following me?" Saiki asked. He knew exactly why she was so keen on bothering her today but he wanted to hear it from her.

"Well, I saw how quiet you were and I was worried. Usually, you would be running to lunch to talk with Y/n but not this time... Also, you looked very furious the second you entered the class." Teruhashi spoke making sure to add the last part in an attempt to assure the teen that she knew exactly why she came up to the music room.

"Well, you can forget it. There's nothing wrong with me. I just felt like eating lunch here. Alone" Saiki responded harshly. Teruhashi nodded eventually then turned back towards the door

"How dare he speak to me like that! Me! Of all people." Teruhashi sobbed in her mind and then rushed away from the scene.

"That girl needs to get her ego in check," Saiki grumbled as he unpacked his bento. After a few minutes of eating alone, Saiki felt himself frown once he was greeted with still silence. He would occasionally hear the laughter or yelling of some happy students but was nevertheless greeted by silence. It didn't last long though because to his surprise the door burst open. His eyes widened once he saw the familiar girl in the doorway. She seemed out of breath as if she had run all the way from the bottom level to see the psychic. She rested on the side of the door for a little while as Saiki refused to tear his eyes away from the girl

"Saiki, I wanted to check on you. When Teruhashi said you were here I was worried." Y/n said abruptly as she tilted her head up towards the boy who placed his chopsticks down

"You came all the way here?" Saiki questioned the girl who seemed to finally begin to catch her breath.

"Yes," Y/n confirmed closing the door behind her. Saiki watched the girl curiously as she seemed to inch closer to the boy who watched her intently.

"Well, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You've never not sat with us before." Y/n said sitting down on the box next to Saiki who just simply placed the cap onto his bento.

"Well, there's a first time for everything. Plus, you have Kuboyasu to distract you while I eat here." Saiki spoke. His voice sounded forced to the girl who sensed a heavy amount of passive-aggressiveness. She simply stared at the ground with great interest.

"I'm sorry. If it looks like I've been clinging to Kuboyasu since yesterday. He just came back and-" Y/n was interrupted by Saiki who decided that he would rather not have the girl apologize for his stupid feelings

"Do you know what this room is used for?" Saiki questioned the girl hearing her go quiet in an instant. When he didn't hear her respond he moved his body more in her direction

"This room is used for the teachers who have too much storage to keep in one classroom," Saiki informed the girl who nodded along while glancing around at the piling boxes.

"But it's also used for something else," Saiki whispered to the girl leaning down towards her ear. She jumped and turned back after surveying the room to see Saiki inches away from her face.

"What?" Y/n asked breathlessly. "What else is it used for?" Y/n finished, her heart pounding out of her chest. The door burst open making Y/n jump once again and Saiki roll his eyes before leaning down and sealing in a kiss before the girl could move away. He knew perfectly well who was at the door. Y/n's eyes went wide as she tried to push him away but it felt as though she was trying to push a boulder. Her eyes squeezed tight as she refused to look at the door in fear that it could be a stranger or even a teacher and instead gripped Saiki's shirt.

The person at the door didn't miss the girl's failed attempt to escape Saiki as he gripped the pink-haired boy's shoulder and pushed him back away from the girl then collided his fist against Saiki's cheek. Y/n gasped as Saiki held his cheek with a slightly shocked expression.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Don't touch her without her consent." The voice scolded Saiki. Saiki seemed to be spaced out as his eyes refused to look at anything but the ground. Y/n wrapped her arms around the purple-haired's own and felt her eyes widen in fear

"No! It's fine. Please, Saiki didn't mean it." Y/n spoke trying to calm the teen down to avoid catching the attention of any students in the hallway.

"I did mean it," Saiki said sternly not glaring up at Kuboyasu. Saiki was shaking in anger as he seemed to be using all his power to hold himself back.

"What?" Kuboyasu asked disgusted by the psychic who straightened himself up

"I am not going to sit back and watch at you steal Y/n away from me. You were just going to do the same thing I was when she visited your house later. Maybe the only difference is I wouldn't roofie her." Saiki joked not wavering in the slightest when Kuboyasu walked toward the Psychic.

"Why would you think that? I wasn't going. To do anything. She returning my cat." Kuboyasu defended himself making Psychic let out a breathy scoff

"Yeah right. Is that why you invited her to eat dinner with you afterward? So you can get her  to like you or something?" Saiki questioned the boy who sank his fingernails into the palm of his hands in anger.

"How did you even hear that conversation. Are you spying on Y/n or something, creep?" Kuboyasu asked Saiki who began to walk in front of the teen ready to knock the boy out in one flick.

"I just don't like Y/n hanging around you. You're a bad influence on her." Saiki huffed watching the girl who decided to close the door to prevent any students from hearing their raising voices

"Why are you so obsessed with her? Are you in love with her?" Kuboyasu asked the teen who seemed to pause for a moment before confidently staring in the direction of Y/n

"Yes! I love Y/n! I've loved Y/n for longer than you have! I love her so much that she's all I think about! And it's not fair that just when she began feeling the same way, you decided to come back!" Saiki yelled feeling his eyes stinging slightly as he soon realized, much to his embarrassment, he was crying. Y/n stared at the boy in shock as she placed her hand on her chest not completely sure what exactly she was to do in this situation. Kuboyasu stared in shock as Saiki pushed the boy to the side before approaching the girl

"Please. Tell me you love me back." Saiki whispered reaching over to grab the girl's hand. She backed away from the boy's hand and looked down in thought

"I... Well, I... I don't know how to feel! I'm sorry!" The girl yelled an apology before sliding open the door and escaping from the scene leaving Saiki quiet in his thoughts. Kuboyasu was quick to chase after the girl calling her name down the hall.

"How did I screw up this badly."

----
----

A/n: hello! How are you guys been feeling lately? I found an audiobook on YouTube for Harry Potter so now Im speed running The Order of The Phoenix

I did kind of get emotional in this chapter but can you really blame me? I was listening to Slipping Through My Fingers by ABBA so everything is more emotional.

Anyway, see you next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1.8K 30
||Y/n Saiki is a 14 year-old girl who, (like her older brother), has unordinary psychic powers. You'll think, "Oh hey! both of your lives must be a d...
1K 43 9
you (a loser) befriend a pink-haired psychic and his "friends" while developing a big fat crush on someone who you cant tell if he even considers you...
18.8K 572 13
'๐˜๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ?' In a world full of average people, 2 psychics end up at the same schoo...
237K 6.5K 17
โ€ข Saiki Kusuo x Female Reader โ€ข ฮจโ€ขฮจ โแดกแด‡'สŸสŸ สŸแด‡แด› ๊œฐแด€แด›แด‡ แด…แด‡แด„ษชแด…แด‡ แดษด แด›สœแด€แด›, ๊œฑแด€ษชแด‹ษช แด‹แดœ๊œฑแดœแด.โž โ™ง ยป โ€ข (L/N) (Y/N), one of the newest students to join the infamous...