𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 πŽπ… π‘π„πˆ...

Da sadgirlzera

Book 1: The Rules of Diana Book 2: The Rules of Reid Reid Maxwell has lived in Italy for 10 years, studying... Altro

Welcome
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Epilogue
Book Three: The Rules of Selina

Eleven

2.3K 77 26
Da sadgirlzera

"You've got splendid aim, Mr. Maxwell," The Mayor assured, a small smile resting on his lips. Reid pulled the shotgun down, while he looked at the dead bird on the floor. He remembered his old days in Chicago where his older brother taught him how to shoot a gun.

It was a shame Damien was stabbed.

"Tell me, how does a man such as yourself excel in an impressive amount of skills?" Kenneth asked, earning a shrug from the younger man who pulled a cigarette out. The staff grabbed the dead birds and placed them in the trash. "My brother taught me,"

"Ah, I didn't know you had family,"

"Yeah, my mom, my pops, my brother, and my dad...they're all dead," He said, a bitter taste in his mouth. "Even the damn dog we had, it's dead too,"

"My condolences are with you," The Samuels assured, and they began walking back to the manor after leaving their guns at the range. Reid took a puff of his cigarette, running his hands through his hair. "Thank you—,"

"You know you're very well put together for a man that has no family. At least, you have money so it makes up for it,"

Reid clenched his jaw, subtly rolling his eyes. The Major was only worried about his wealth, he did deserve Diana. This was the prick that she was seriously attracted to?

Once they entered the manor, the cool air brushed against their skin. It was late April, and the weather was starting to heat up in New York.

Just then The Mayor's phone rang, grabbing their attention. "I have to take this. Please make yourself comfortable, Mr. Maxwell," He said, before walking off with his phone in his ear.

Reid sighed to himself, rubbing his temples. He hated hanging out with Kenneth, he only did it so he could see glimpses of the blonde. That man could talk for hours and half the time, he didn't even know what he was saying.

When he was finished with his cigarette, a maid held an ashtray for him and placed it down. "Thank you,"

"No problem, Mr. Maxwell," She said before walking out of sight.

He decided he was going to get a drink from the kitchen so he could cool off. When he arrived, he halted his steps when he spotted Diana. There his blondie was, cutting some red bell peppers for dinner while humming quietly and swaying her hips to the side. Her ass jiggled with every move she made, and he licked his lips at the sight.

It definitely had gotten bigger since high school.

Reid wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder. She must have thought it was her husband because leaned into his embrace. A few seconds passed before she smelt Reid's cologne and quickly pushed him away from her.

Diana looked at him with shock evident in her orbs. She pulled him into the nearest empty room, which happened to be a bedroom. She closed the door, feeling her heart beat rapidly against her chest.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, and he chuckled, his eyes dropping to the knife in her hand. "I didn't know you were into knife play but I like it—,"

"Reid,"

He lowered her hand, grabbing the knife from her. Her eyes watched as he twirled it around his fingers, soon aiming the tip at Diana's throat. It seemed as if a hundred rivers flowed down her thighs and she could feel herself throbbing at his actions. Her underwear was soaked and she tried to subtly squeeze her thighs together to stop the pulsating.

"I'm here because I want to fuck you," His voice was deep yet strained. With his eyes glued onto hers, pressure built up in her body. He trailed the knife across her neck, before he ripped the strap of her dress, the left side falling to her stomach. Diana was too much in a trance to tell him to stop. In fact, she wanted him to continue. Her mind was clouded with fog and everything she worried about, suddenly disappeared.

His gaze moved flown to the lacy bra she wore, and he cursed under his breath, feeling himself press up against his pants. "I want to shove my cock so far into that filthy mouth of yours until you choke on it. Will you give me that chance?"

"Yes," She whispered and a small smirk rested on his lips. He moved the knife to the other strap and when he ripped it, her dress came falling. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around her body, shielding her body.

"What's wrong?" He asked, placing the knife down while she fought back tears. It had been a while since anyone saw her body. Her husband wasn't interested, causing her self-esteem to decrease.

"I'm not as skinny as I was in high school, Reid. I put on weight and there are stretch marks on my stomach—,"

"You think I give a shit about that? Diana, you're beautiful. If anything, it made you sexier," He said, his hand cupping her cheek. Her lips parted subconsciously at the glimmer in his eyes. It was like he had put a spell on her because all the thoughts running through her mind were about his words.

"You still think I'm beautiful?" Diana.

"I never stopped," Reid.

Even though her nerves began dancing, she still felt a sense of comfort with him which is why she nodded slowly. His hands subtly traveled around her body, pulling the dress off her and revealing her body. He took a step back, feeling his throat tighten.

The last time he saw her body was with the reflection of the elevator but now, he was able to see her with his eyes. She was right, on her stomach were stretch marks. They were also on her thighs and her breasts.
It was a beautiful sight to see.

"Reid?"

"Y-Yeah?" He called out, suddenly stuttering in his own words. Diana frowned at his expression, feeling like her heart was about to fall out of her chest. "Do you not like—,"

"No, I–I... that's not what I meant, fuck," He cursed, burying his hands in his black strands. She pressed her lips together just before he cupped both of her cheeks.

"Your body is a temple and I love every inch of it, baby," He said. "Don't ever feel any less beautiful because you gained weight,"

It was quite funny actually. Here another man was complimenting her body when her husband only talked down on it. Occasionally, he tells her she needed to lose weight and be the size of Victoria's Secret models.

A small smile placed itself on her lips before he lifted her and placed her on the bed. His lips crashed on hers, and she delivered a small moan while wrapping her hands around his tattooed neck. She was done resisting, she had to listen to her heart rather than her head.

When he threw away her bra, he pulled her closer and wrapped his lips around her pink nipples. She let out a moan as she arched her back, pushing her buds further into his mouth. For a few minutes, he focused on her chest, leaving mark after mark. He wanted his husband to know that Diana was already taken by another man.

His hands went everywhere on her body, soon arriving at her red panties. He ripped those in half, fabric going everywhere.

"What are you doing?" She whispered, earning a small chuckle from him before he forcefully opened her legs. His tongue swiped across his bottom lip at the sight of her dripping pussy, how much he missed her.

"Tasting you," Maxwell smirked, his hands caressing her thighs. She took a much-needed breath watching as he took off the rings on his middle and fourth fingers. Finally, he wrapped her thighs around his face, placing gentle kisses on the insides of her thighs.

She called out his name softly before his eyes connected with hers and he licked her opening. When he started sucking on her clit, her lips separated and she threw her head back. It had been a while since she had gotten any action and her pussy was practically throbbing for attention.

Diana shivered at his piercing, and the coldness made her legs tremble. She ran her fingers through his hair, while he continued flicking his tongue, making her a moaning mess. "Fuck!"

"You have to be quiet, blondie. Can you do that for me?" Reid asked, and she quickly nodded, moving his face closer. The blonde fisted the bedsheet near her, once he began thrusting his tongue inside her, his fingers digging into her thighs. He gently sank his teeth into her clit and her eyes rolled back. She started seeing stars when he thrusted two fingers inside of her, his tongue still licking her opening.

She felt like her body was on fire. With his mouth and his fingers, it was 2x the passion and the pleasure.

Even though Diana tried to push him away, he held onto her right thigh and curled his fingers while his tongue piercing slid in and out. He wasn't eating for Diana, he was eating for himself.

Sweat rolled down her forehead, and she felt her stomach twist in turn in ways that hadn't been done before. Reid had gotten better since 10 years ago.

"I-I'm gonna..." She couldn't even finish her sentence because a heavy wave washed over her when he found the G spot. Another moan escaped her lips as her stomach twisted in ways she hadn't felt in a while.

Finally, she released her in his mouth, her chest moving up and down rapidly. Reid continued licking, using his tongue to get every drop that escaped from her clit. She leaned on the pillow, still coming down from her high.

"You're amazing, blondie," Diana heard as he lifted himself and kissed her lips. Their tongues fought a war of dominance and obviously, he won. When they broke apart, she had an idea.

"Now, it's my turn," She said, an innocent smile on her lips.

"Are you sure–,"

"Yes,"

He licked his lips, slowly pulling her down to the floor and unbuckling his belt. He unzipped his pants, took them off and took his erection out, the crown throbbing purple with veins and a drop of precum. When she caught sight of the piercing in front of her, her eyes widened.

He grabbed her jaw, lifting her head and forcing her to look at him. "I need your mouth open, baby,"

Diana had forgotten how big Reid actually was. It had been 10 years since she saw it and she wondered why she didn't fight for their relationship back in college.
It was obvious she was nervous, the last time she gave a blowjob was 3 years ago with her husband but Kenneth wasn't even half the size of Reid.

The Maxwell aimed it at her mouth, and within a few seconds, she slowly welcomed him, decorating his cock with her warm saliva. He took a few seconds, placing his hand on the wall to steady himself.

"That's it," He said, throwing his head back and she looked up at the slant of his jaw. "Now, don't be shy, you know how to suck it like a good girl,"

She slowly began bobbing her head up and down, earning a few whimpers from the intimidating man.
The Italian grabbed her blonde hair and pushed her deeper onto his cock, as she took him whole. She could feel every vein and his piercing touch the back of her throat. He thrusted inside of her mouth, cursing and moaning every few moments.

Diana's eyes began to water as she gagged on his cock but she still tried to please him. He pulled out and her eyes moved to the shiny metal piercing that was now covered with her saliva. Shortly after, he shoved his cock inside again, while she struggled to breathe. He fastened his pace groaning, loudly as a vein in her neck began to show.

"Diana," He called out, his voice gentle but also strained. "I'm going to cum. Can you handle me?"

She nodded, wrapping her hands around the base of his cock and hallowing her cheeks. Reid felt electricity through his body before he came in her mouth, a few whimpers escaping his lips.

"Fuckkk," He groaned taking his cock out of her mouth. It took Diana a while to swallow all of his cum but she did.

Reid looked down at her and panted, his thumb wiping away the cum on her lip and the tears that fell from her eyes. Her mascara was a mess along with her hair but he didn't care. The blonde was always going to be the most beautiful girl in the world to him.

"Aren't you a fantasy,"

She lifted herself and kissed his lips. Soon she pulled him down on the bed, a few giggles escaping her mouth while he smiled. They were so occupied with each other's bodies, that they hadn't even noticed someone was listening outside the door.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

5K 522 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
197K 3.5K 33
"Sometimes trust blinds us so much that we can't see the truth" - After being dragged to some boring dinner meeting, Scarlet meets Jackson Vanderbil...
Off Limits Da Mel

Storie d'amore

506K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
3.5M 133K 70
#Book 1 #3 in humor on 13.5.18 #33 in romance on 03.04.17 Started on : 5th december 2015 Ended on: 14th february 2017 Teresa Scarlet is witty, pretty...