Bangtan's Star

lovelyykooo tarafından

>> BTS FAN - FICTION >> Female Kpop soloist under Big Hit Entertainment (HYBE) >> polyamory relationship wi... Daha Fazla

CHARACTERS
hi peeps
L U N A
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four

fifty six

7.8K 258 22
lovelyykooo tarafından

Luna's POV
~*~

"Wah finally! I'm so hungry," Jungkook groans as we all sit down at a table in the cafeteria after the meeting.

"Me too," Taehyung agrees, wrapping his arm around Jungkook's shoulders.

"What do you feel like?" Jimin asks, beside me.

"I'm actually not that hungry-"

"You should still eat something," Jin says, on the other side of me.

"But-"

I furrow my eyebrows as Jin looks up from the menu in his hands and gives me a stern look.

Jimin's giggles sound out as he watches us in amusement.

"How about we share a meal?" Jimin suggests cutely.

"Fine!" I give Jimin a small smile, thankful for the compromise.

I turn back to look at Jin who pokes his tongue out at me, happy that he won.

Jimin intertwines our fingers together and rests our hands on his lap, hidden underneath the table and amongst the fabric of his oversized hoodie he was wearing.

After we ordered our food, The boys couldn't help but begin discussing the upcoming award shows.

It was fascinating hearing them talk about their work. All seven of them were so passionate about making each performance the best it can be for ARMY.

"Thank you!" I smile at the staff who brings over our food.

A bowl of Jajangmyeon gets placed down in front of Jimin who immediately slides it over a little bit so the bowl was in the middle of us.

"Wow!" Hoseok exclaims at the delicious-smelling food that gets placed on the table.

As we all dig in to our food, I smile when I catch Jungkook glaring at his food once again.

"Luna-ssi," Hoseok says, capturing my attention.

"Yes?" I stare at him across the table.

"Are you excited about the award show season?"

I clear my throat at his question.

"I am," I nod my head. "But I'm a little nervous,"

"Why?" Yoongi speaks up.

"Just about what people will say," I answer truthfully.

"Fuck them all," Jungkook shrugs. "They don't matter,"

"You're right," Namjoon tells Jungkook. "-but we have to remember that Luna-ssi gets a lot more hate for things just because she is a woman,"

"We will all need to be extra careful during these shows," Namjoon informs us. 

"Especially you two, during your opening performance," Namjoon looks at Jimin and I.

"It's okay," Jimin nods his head. "We'll be careful,"

After we finish our meals, We all stand up and make our way out of the cafeteria.

"Are you coming home with us?" Taehyung asks, with hopeful eyes.

"Not yet, I was planning on going to my studio for a bit," I answer, as we walk out into the empty hallway.

Ever since Minju secretly told me about the possibility of having a world tour after my next album release, I've been working even harder on making sure my album perfect.

"You work too hard," Yoongi chuckles.

"Says you! You're always working in your studio," I raise my eyebrows at Yoongi, who just smirks at me in return.

"I promise I won't be too long,"

"Better not be," Taehyung smiles.

"We'll be waiting," Jungkook smirks, reaching out to quickly smack my ass before he walks down the hallway with Taehyung.

While the rest of the boys say their goodbyes and walk off as well, I look to my left to see Namjoon staying by my side.

"Are you staying?" I ask, looking up to meet his eyes.

"Yes, I actually have something I want to give you,"

"Really?"

"Come on," Namjoon smiles.

We walk down the hallway and make our way upstairs to my studio.

Namjoon immediately goes to my computer and plugs in a hard drive that he had in his pocket this whole time.

I sit down on my couch and wait patiently for my surprise, watching Namjoon on the computer clicking onto a file on his hard drive that was named 'Winter Flower'.

"Ready?" Namjoon turns to look at me.

I nod my head eagerly before Namjoon presses play.

As soon as the track begins to play, my eyes begin to water.

I completely zone out as I listen to Namjoon's voice on the track rapping the most beautiful lyrics.

As soon as the track comes to the end, I let out a shaky breath, looking up at Namjoon who was watching me closely.

"You wrote that for me?" I choke out, tears streaming down my face.

"Please don't cry," Namjoon says softly, wiping my tears away.

"It's so beautiful," I wrap my arms around Namjoon, embracing him tightly. "Thank you,"

"Well it's just a demo," Namjoon laughs. "It'll sound better with you singing it,"

"Will you help me record?"

"Of course," Namjoon smiles, before kissing my cheek.

~*~

By the time Namjoon and I had finished recording 'Winter Flower', It was past midnight.

We came out of the elevator into a quiet dorm, majority of the lights were off which signalled to us that the rest of the boys had gone to bed early.

Namjoon and I walk hand in hand down the hallway until we reach Namjoon's room.

"Thank you," I say, tilting my head to meet his warm eyes.

"Your song means the world to me,"

"Well, I mean every word," Namjoon smiles.

There was no words to describe my feelings for Namjoon.

I place my hand on his cheek before leaning up to place a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Thank you," I whisper, before kissing him again.

"Go get some rest, you worked hard tonight," Namjoon instructs, as he enters his bedroom.

"Okay," I chuckle before walking down the hallway towards my bedroom.

Just as I reach out to open my bedroom door, a sound stops me in my track, waking me up from my thoughts.

"Psst,"

I look to my right and see Jungkook peering his head out from his room which was beside mine.

Jungkook tilts his head, signalling for me to come over.

I walk over to realise that Jungkook was shirtless and only wearing his underwear as he leans against his doorframe.

Not that I was complaining.

"Yes?" I cross my arms, staring up at him. "What do you want?"

"You," Jungkook answers with a smirk.

"Oh?" I take a step closer to him. "Is that so?"

I reach around his body and place one of my hands on his upper chest before slowly trailing my nails down to the waistband of his underwear.

I smirk, noticing goosebumps appear on his body immediately as his abs flexed under my touch.

I enter into his room, without saying another word.

Jungkook's room was pitch black, the only light was from the fluorescent led lights that changed colour every couple of seconds.

I sit down on the end of his bed, leaning back on my arms to watch him make his way over to me.

Even through the darkness I could see the shimmer from his lip ring as he stood in front of me to nudge open my legs, spreading them apart so he could stand in between.

Jungkook places a gentle finger underneath my chin to tilt my head up to meet his sharp eyes.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook's expression changes suddenly. "You look like you've been crying,"

"Oh! Yes I'm okay," I chuckle. "Namjoon-oppa wrote a song for me,"

"Ahhh," Jungkook almost relaxes at my answer and moves to lie down on his bed beside me.

I turn to look at Jungkook and notice a distinct change in his mood suddenly.

"What's wrong?" I question.

"It's nothing-" He brushes it off.

"Hey-" I place a hand on his chest. "-Talk to me,"

"Sometimes I get a little jealous of Namjoon-hyung,"

My eyes widen at his comment as I try to comprehend what on earth Jungkook would be jealous of Namjoon for.

"Why?"

"I wish that I could express myself as good as he does-" Jungkook answers softly. "-through his lyric writing,"

I frown at the sadness I could hear in his voice as he opened up to me.

"I grew up in this industry which was a blessing and a curse at the same time, I still don't know who I even am as Jeon Jungkook,"

I softly run my fingers up and down Jungkook's tattooed arm when all of a sudden he rolls onto his side so that he's facing me.

"But I-I like who I am when I'm with you,"

I inhaled a sharp breath as I comprehend his sincere words.

"Well the Jeon Jungkook that I know is- passionate, gentle, determined, lovable and beyond humble,"

I place my hand on Jungkook's cheek, staring into his starry brown eyes.

"That's the man that I know,"

Jungkook leans forwards and captures my lips in his as soon as I finish speaking.

I moan into Jungkook's mouth as he gently bites my lip as he passionately expresses his feelings with his lips.

My hands travel around Jungkook's naked body, gently scratching his muscular back with my nails as I try to get a grip.

I nearly whimper when Jungkook stops kissing me, as he leans further down to kiss my neck which makes my back arch immediately.

My eyes snap open when I hear Jungkook's door open and shut a moment later.

"Fuck I'm late,"

Tae

While an unbothered Jungkook continues his torture on my neck, Taehyung comes into my view with a big smirk plastered on his handsome face as he watches the scene unfold in front of him.

"Come here," I husk, biting my lip as Jungkook travels down to my collarbone.

Taehyung lowers himself down on the other side of me, very gently gripping my neck to turn my face towards him before he kisses me.

My body jolters at the pleasurable sensation from both of their mouths on my body.

I feel someone's hands begin to take off my pants, very swiftly chucking them somewhere in the room before quickly removing the knit jumper I was wearing as well.

A pair of lips meet my own again, the feeling of coolness hits my lips, as they completely dominate my own mouth.

Jungkook

My body goes into overdrive as I feel someone's hands travel down my naked body before slowly rubbing their fingers over the material of my lace underwear.

Taehyung.

I was already undeniably soaking wet.

Taehyung's fingers inch their way inside my underwear before slowly rubbing my clit causing me to groan into Jungkook's mouth.

My body trembles as both the boys continue their assault on my lips and clit.

Fucking hell they worked well as a team.

Taehyung starts to rub his finger around my clit even faster.

"Oppa," I gasp in pleasure separating my mouth away from Jungkook's lips.

Taehyung's lustful eyes meet mine at the sound of his name which makes him go even faster.

One of Jungkook's hands make its way to my bra, popping out one of my boobs to gently massage my nipple with his fingers.

I turn to look at Jungkook when I notice his other hand was around his thick erection pumping it at the same speed Taehyung was touching my clit.

Oh fuck that's hot!

My eyes shut involuntarily as my high was nearing, my entire body tingled before it uncontrollably shook once my orgasm hit me.

"Ah!" I moan.

Jungkook's moans fill the room a second later, informing me he just got off as well.

My eyes linger on Taehyung as he pulls his hand from out between my legs smiling at me as I regain my strength.

"Holy fuck," I whisper in disbelief.

Jungkook collapses down beside me on the bed, trying to regain his composure.

I look to my right to see Taehyung lifting his two fingers to his mouth, sucking on my juices before removing his fingers making a 'pop' sound once he sucked them clean.

"Mhmm yum," Taehyung shows me his boxy smile before lying down to spoon me.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

108K 6K 87
Aila moved with her boyfriend Erick next door to a group of soulmates that consisted of Seokjin, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoong...
185K 8.1K 46
"If you want Kim Taehyung then you also get Jeon Jungkook. That's two dicks for free." min yoongi, a korean american just wanted a peaceful final y...
52.2K 2.1K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
22K 891 68
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...