TnT Temptations After Dark

By Twisted_Truths

WELCOME TO TWISTED TRUTH'S WORLD OF TNT AFTER DARK. JOIN US AS WE EMBARK ON A STEAMY UNCUT JOURNEY THROUGH SE... More

The Games We Play
Am I Coming Home?
Am I Coming Home Part 2
You Plus Me....And Crazy
Her Lusting Eyes vs His Truth
If Only For Tonight...
The End of What?
We Took An Oath
In the End, I Only Want You
We Took An Oath Pt.2
Never Stop Being Nasty For Me
Chose the Wrong One
The Flip
Forever Will Be Nasty
Two Different Places
2 Powerful On Top
More Power When You're Addicted
#MiraStory
#Mirastory PT 2
Sounds of Fury and Love
You By My Side
Say Yes Ma'am
Give The D Without Being One
A Taste of Acrimony
Birthday Love
Secrets out
Safe Space
Poor Little Tink Tink
Thrupple Deets
The Agreement
Oh Papi, Did (You) miss Cookie?
(You) Drive me Crazy

Our Time has Passed

1.9K 53 72
By Twisted_Truths

PART 2 OF CHOSE THE WRONG ONE. VOTE AND COMMENT

Septermber 6, 2011

"Oh shhhhhhhhit....... mmmmm hmmmm," Taraji moaned out. Her hands on Terry's forearm as he slowly drilled into her. Both on their knees. His arm around her neck, holding her up as his other hand gently held her tiny tummy forming. "Right there baby?" "Yessss. Damn boy," she groaned, her juices streaming from her body. Terry's moan grew deeper, he was so close to bussing. Nipping at her ear, he whispered sweet somethings to her. The right words to send her into completion, milking him for every drop he had left. "Mmmmm. Fuck Penda. You lucky you already pregnant." "That's not my fault you can't never pull out," she teased as she laid on her side, staring up at him. "It is when you suck me in like that." He slapped her on the ass before going to grab a wet towel.

"I can't help it. You feel so good daddy." "You just saying that because you missed me." "I mean I did miss you but I definitely mean it." His raspy chuckle echoed as he came out the bathroom. "I missed you too Beloved," he voiced. Leaning over her, he gave her a kiss before cleaning up the nut that was oozing onto her leg. "I'm so glad to be done filming for the year. Now I can enjoy the remainder of this pregnancy." "I can't believe you're so little. You were bigger than this with Ro." Terry laid next to her, rubbing his hand over her 5 month belly. Neither expected her to get pregnant yet again. He had finished up some reshoots of Red Tails in March, giving him some time away from his wife Michelle.

He needed the break if he was being honest. She was getting too moody for his liking and because of it, he was enjoying the couple of weeks in LA. The sunny city was a breath of fresh air compared to the still cold streets of Pennsylvania. A birthday surprise for Terry ended with the boys being full and knocked out while TnT were going down memory lane. They thought back to the days when they first met. Then to them getting together and finally having Cairo. While they were reminiscing and drinking, Raji felt that guilt rise into her chest. When she started crying Terry felt something deeper going on with her. They talked about those feelings with the little details she was giving him. One thing led to another and they woke up quite literally still attached and naked.

By the time Taraji started filming for Think Like a Man, she was 3 and a half months pregnant. She waited until Terry came back to LA to pick up Ro for the remainder of summer break to tell him. Excitement, Anxiety and Worry filled his mind at the thought. After 24 hours he was excited all over again. Screw Michelle. She had said over and over again how she didn't want any children and quite frankly he didn't want to give her any. He had a total of 5 kids including Cel. One more definitely wasn't going to hurt. A girl to make his tribe complete and just their luck it actually was a little girl brewing. "That's because she knows her mommy can't afford to be as big as a house anymore. I'm a household now. I show up somewhere barefoot and pregnant then it's a wrap. Everyone in my business."

Terry hummed, lowkey ignoring her rant. She was more so worried that people would put 2 and 2 together. He knew that which is why he never said anything when she went on and on about secrecy. "What time is it?" Reaching behind her, Raji grabbed a phone. "It's 1:25." "Which means we should get up." A pout formed on her face. "Why? Cel is grabbing Ro from school. We don't have to go get them." "They have to come home Beloved," he said with a chuckle. She rolled her eyes as she laid back on the bed. "Ugh fine. Is it wrong if I want to just lay up under you for a couple more hours?" "No.  You can do that after we take a shower and eat something. Gotta feed my babies." She giggled when he peppered kisses on her face. "I love you TerryBear." "I love you Beloved."

*February 20, 2017*

Taraji woke up and looked to the side. It was 5am. She needed to get up and head to work. The sound of Kelvin snoring echoed in the room. She was surprised his ass was even there. After he saw her hair cut, he was dodging her left and right. Not enough though. She thought she was going to have the day to herself when he showed back up Sunday holding flowers and her favorite candies. Not wanting to hear his mouth, she took them with a half ass smile. When he leaned in to kiss her, she let him. But when he wanted to get on top of her, she quickly tossed out she was on her monthly. He mumbled and grumbled some shit before disappearing. She thought he had left but apparently not for long.

She silently groaned as she attempted to get his arm off of her. She never thought she'd feel what it was like to be smothered again. She was dying everyday she stayed in this relationship. She could feel herself sinking. Everyone around her saw it too. Her life was becoming one big ass Tyler Perry play without intermission. Falling on the floor, she stayed rooted until she heard him go back to snoring. Reaching up she grabbed her phone before crawling to the bathroom. Getting inside she locked the door before reading a message from Terry. 

Terrence: Ro said something about spring break. Would you like to go somewhere as a family?

She stared at the message. What did she say? Yes but I might not be able to go because this nigga be dragging my ass over the shower running? That didn't sound like things were okay. Choosing to ignore it, she did her hygiene and prepared for the day. She let out her first real breath when she got inside her car without him getting up. The beauty of the kids being with their dad. She rode to set in silence. Her thoughts flowing around her head. She didn't want to be alone. She had to admit that much. She was tired of being alone. She wanted to come home to someone. "Ugh fuck my life," she mumbled. There she went again, making excuses for this shit show. That wasn't a good enough reason to endure this shit. Especially letting your children see it.

Pulling up she parked then laid her head on the steering wheel. Tears fell down her face as she kept her head down. Terry pulled in next to her, seeing her leaning over. Getting out he walked to the passenger side and got in the car. "What the fuck!?" "What I tell you about that shit? You just asking for some crazy ass fan to roll up on you. Lock the doors back if you're going to sit in the car." Wiping her face, Taraji groaned. "Ugh okay get out." "No. What's the matter with you? Talk to me Beloved." "I really wish you'd stop that." "I will not. Stop putting this mask on as if things are good. Imma tell Cel to go stay at your place for a couple weeks if you don't talk to me."

Rolling her eyes she huffed. "I'm getting old Terrence. That's it. I don't feel like myself because I'm getting older." Terry raised an eyebrow at her. He knew when she was bullshitting him at this point. "What do you want to do for spring break?" "I don't know. Just plan something and let me know." He sat silently examining her. Something was off. Way off. Not in a I'm getting old way. Her mental was rewired. "I'm here Penda." "I know you are Dashon. I'm good. Just readjusting to life." Her eyes shifted around, unable to meet his. "I'll leave you to your alone time. I love you." She hummed in response waving him off. He let out a heavy breath as he got out the car. She watched him walk away, her screams internal. Why was she doing this to herself!?

Thanksgiving Day 2012

The sound of Nola laughing as Terry tossed her in the air melted Taraji's heart. The now 10 month old looked every bit of Taraji aside from her hazel green eyes. It amazed Taraji how his genes came through like that. Bernice walked out of the kitchen, seeing the 3 in the living room. She wished her daughter would stop with the bullshit. She loved that man so damn much but she wouldn't let herself embrace his love in return. It was getting sad. Everyone who knew them saw just how almost pathetic it was becoming. "Dinner is ready," she voiced when she saw Terry pull Raji closer to him. Raji let out a breath of relief.

The kids came barreling in. It felt good to have their full family together for the holiday. "Dad tell Cel I passed my driver's test on the first try," Heaven tossed after grace was said. "She did. Shocked the hell out of me too." Cel smacked his lips. He still wasn't going to let the 16 year old drive his car. He wasn't about to be walking everywhere just because she forgot where the brakes were. Looking to the side, Taraji noticed Aubrey was kind of quiet. "What's wrong baby?" "Just tired. College is rough man." "Midterms?" "Yeah. I have 2 classes where both professors said if we aced the Midterm then we won't have to take the final. I stayed up for a week straight studying. I hope it was worth it."  "I believe it was. You aced it. Don't even sweat it. You just pick a room and lay down when you get done eating though," Taraji told her.

Terry smiled as he looked at the table. This felt good. Being here with everyone. He loved how his kids became Taraji's kids and vice versus. They were the perfect undercover blended family. Once dinner ended, Terry carried a sleeping Nola to bed. Just as he came out of her room, Bernice stopped him. "Why didn't you bring your wife Terry?" He sighed as he looked down. "She doesn't know about Nola. Ro doesn't like her per say and I didn't need the drama. She wanted to go with her family anyways." "You don't think this is messy?" "It is but what more can I do right now? I've been trying to settle down and make a life with Taraji since 2004. She keeps telling me she doesn't want that so am I supposed to just sit here and hope? Be alone?"

"You'd be alone Terry but we both know you wouldn't be lonely. Look I don't know what Taraji's problem is. She acts like she doesn't deserve happiness. I'm tired of having a talk with her. I will say this to you though. Just because she isn't ready, doesn't mean you go search for what you're missing from her in other women. You don't want the headache and heartache that comes with that. If you aren't happy with that woman you married, leave her before it gets worse." Terry nodded. He understood what she meant. "It was good seeing you though. You know you can come visit me on days other than holidays right? You're not just my grandchildren's father. You're the son I never had." "I will. I have been a tad bit busy lately that's all." Bernice hummed as she gave him a hug. She knew exactly what he was busy with.

Going downstairs, Terry helped Taraji clean up the kitchen. "Beloved?" She hummed in response as she swept up the trash. "Can I ask you something? And be real with me baby." "What's up?" She stood up, looking him in the eyes. "Why are you afraid to be with me? Like really be with me." "Who said that? Ain't nobody scared to be with you," She threw back with a nervous chuckle. He narrowed his eyes at her. She needed to drop the facade. "What? I'm not!" Grabbing her hand, he led her out to the backyard. "You're lying. I know you Taraji. Just answer me that. Honestly. I need to know why you won't take a chance on us." "I'm being honest Terry. I'm not scared. I just.... it's not wise for my career. It's just not."

"But us creeping around is?" "Today has been a really good day. Can we not ruin it like this?" "I'm not trying to ruin the day but I need clarity because I love you Penda. I love you with everything in me. I want to give you all of me. But you won't let me. Do you know how much that crushes me? To know I'm madly in love with this incredible woman who has blessed me with 3 most amazing kids and she won't even give me the chance to show her just how much I absolutely adore her." "Let's just talk about this another time-" he pulled her back before she reached the door. "No. I need an answer now." Upstairs, Cel cracked his window enough to hear the conversation.

"Terry I love you. I love you so fucking much but I have to be able to develop the life I wanted. I want to be my own person before I become a person attached to you. The world is already putting us together in their weird ass mind. This Hollywood fantasy is just that. We live in reality and in this reality, we have kids. We hold so much in our hearts for each other. But that doesn't mean we should be together. The timing just isn't right for that." "And who is supposed to determine when the timing is right? Because you're the only one saying it's not right." "If we're not on the same page then clearly it's not the right time. I need to finish cleaning the kitchen up." He watched her walk inside as he washed his hands over his face. Tears falling rapidly, he couldn't keep hiding his emotions. He'd never hate her but loving her like this was killing him. What the hell was he to do?

*February 20, 2017*

By the end of the day, Taraji was drained. It was hard putting on this face. "Raji! Hold up girl!" She groaned as she paused her walk to the car. "What Jussie?" "Are you okay? You've been down for a while and I just want to make sure you're good." "I'm fine. Just been tired that's all." "Well we get a break soon so maybe that'll help out." "Maybe. I'm going to head home. Catch a nap before my kids get home," Jussie gave her a hug before letting her leave. Everyone was wondering what was going on with her lately. Getting in the car, she read her texts. She rolled her eyes at Kelvin saying he had a surprise for her. Just for that, she was going to April's to catch a nap.

Taking the trip to her sister's place, Raji tried to stop yawning. Depression was a bitch. In times you'd want to stay up, do things you used to do, such as run around with your kids, you just couldn't physically do it sometimes. No matter how much you pushed yourself, you were just stuck in a sunken place. She wanted to get out. She wanted to feel normal. What was once a vibrant soul was now frail and colorless. Parking her car, she grabbed the spare key and went inside. "Hello? Apes?" Shrugging her shoulder, she went into the bedroom and laid down. She didn't know where April was and didn't really care. She just wanted an uninterrupted nap. By the time she woke up, she could smell food being cooked.

It took Taraji an extra 10 minutes to get out of the bed to see what April was cooking. When she did, she wished she hadn't. "Why are you hiding in my house?" "I'm not," Raji said with a yawn. "Ummmm sleeping in my bed without notice is considered hiding in my book. Especially since your beef stick has been calling looking for you." Taraji merely shrugged her shoulders. Who cares about him? April definitely didn't. Getting a good look at Taraji, April shook her head. She wanted to help her but how can you help someone who refused to talk. She was in the same predicament as Terry, except Terry wasn't backing down. When he sent April a text to meet him after set, she knew it had to do with the one and only Taraji. "Where you want to take these kids for spring break so I can start booking?"

A hummed response the only thing that met April's ears. "Okay I'm not doing this. What is going on? This is not you sis. I feel like you're losing yourself." "I'm just tired. Why can't anyone understand that!?" "BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T HAD TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS IN DAYS. THAT'S ENOUGH TIME TO GET REST TARAJI!" Sighing, Raji shook her head. "Did it ever occur to anyone that I'm mentally tired and constantly being barraged with questions isn't helping?" "Letting you just float through life like a ghost isn't helping either. You have more than enough people around you that genuinely love you and can help you but you won't let us. Is it Kelvin? Is he the problem?" Taraji groaned. She was over this conversation. "No. I should get home. The kids will be back soon." "No they aren't. Terry's keeping them the rest of the week. If you wasn't dodging him you'd know that."

Snatching her keys and purse, Taraji stormed out. She had half a mind to call Terry and go smooth off on him for not telling her that vital piece of information but the other part of her mind was grateful. That gave her a little time to pull her shit together. If she could. The drive back home wasn't long enough for her. Sometimes she hated living in Chicago. She could take 5 hours to get home in LA if she got on the right freeway to stall her with traffic. Pulling into her garage, she just stared at the door. Her inner demons telling her to leave the car running, but what would that do to her kids? She couldn't do that to them. Once she turned the car off, the door swung open. "Where you been at huh!? I told you I had a surprise for you then you just disappear? You can't answer your phone?"

"I had a meeting. They came in last minute. What's up Kelvin?" She softly spoke, not meeting his eyes in hopes he'd back down. "I planned a whole romantic night in for you. It's damn near 9 now." "I'm sorry. Rain check? I really just want to shower and get some sleep." "Why when I put in effort you rebuff my affection?" "I'm not I'm just really tired. This cycle is hitting me hard that's all." "Maaaan say. Stop fucking lying to me!" He barked. "What are you talking about?" She slowly started to step backwards. If she could make it into the bathroom she could lock him out. "You not on your monthly! You think I don't know what you do when you are? You think I'm fucking stupid!? Where'd you go huh? You went with that nigga again!?"

"I was in a meeting Kelvin I just said that!" His head ticked when she raised her voice. "Who you yelling at? Huh? Oh you can't speak now?" "I didn't mean to get loud. I was just in a meeting. Can you please believe me?" "Make it up to me. Right now." "How?" He stared at her with a devilish grin. She hated him so much. Bullying his way into her shower, he hunched her against the shower door. Everything about him made her want to vomit. She made a mental note to go get tested as soon as she could. The last thing she needed was him wreaking havoc on her body any worse than he already did. "Damn baby," he voiced through his heavy breathing as he finally let her go. Her face indifferent as she stepped directly under the water when he got out. She hated it here.

Meanwhile at Terry's

"Are they all sleep?" Mira asked as Terry came back into the room. "Mmhmm. Come here." She eagerly put her book down and climbed on top of him. "I need a favor from you." Terry dropped. "Now?" "Well in a couple weeks." "What is it?" "Ro and Nola want to take a trip for spring break but they just want it to be me and Taraji." "But why?" "It's been a long time since we've taken a trip for the kids together. Probably when Nola was a baby if I'm being honest. It's been one parent or the other since then. They see me and you take the boys on trips but it's never me and Taraji anymore. I wanted to make sure you were okay with that." "I don't want to come between you and your kids but I don't feel......"

"I know baby but I promise no funny business. Just a few days with them. I'll call you everyday and every night. Can you let me have this?" Mira thought heavily on it. She wanted to trust him. She was trying so hard. It wasn't easy when the world loved to put her man with his baby mama all the time. The last trip he took with Taraji, he came back with a whole new attitude. She just knew they fucked on that trip. Things had been different as of lately though. He was coming straight home, no detours or delays. She had no reason to believe they were still fucking around. "Okay. You can go. I'll take the boys to see my sister." Terry cupped her face and gave her a kiss. "Thank you my love." Now if he could just get a straight answer from Taraji.

The next morning Taraji woke up around 10. Thank God for a late call time. Rolling over she was met with Kelvin staring at her. "Why are you watching me?" She gawked. "Just admiring how beautiful you look. Good morning gorgeous." "Good morning." "Why don't we go get some breakfast?" "Ummmm sure." "Good," he kissed her forehead before getting out the bed. Taraji watched him disappear in the bathroom before she muffled her groan in the pillow. She had to put on face. Who knows? Maybe he would be normal today. She pulled herself out of bed and got ready. Her aviator glasses a magnet to her face. She flinched feeling his hand grab hers. "You ready?" She nodded as he led her out.

She silently coached herself to relax. Her mind couldn't stop wondering why he was being so touchy today. Pulling up to Stax Cafe, the two got out. Once again, he jogged to her side and grabbed her hand. She just knew her eyes were bulging out of her head. His hand moved to the nape of her ass when they walked to their table. "Thank you," she heard him say. "Uh can I get a coffee please?" "Yes ma'am. I'll be right back," the waitress said. Looking at the menu, she could feel his eyes on her. "Taraji what's wrong with you?" "Ummmm.......... Ro wants to go on a family vacation for spring break." "Okay? I'll get my kids and we'll take a-" "Without you and your kids. Just actual family." His eyes grew dark. She picked a public setting to do this shit.

"So who would be going?" The waitress brought his water and her coffee, cream and sugar on the side. "Me, the kids, Cel, my sister, and Terrence." "I'm sorry repeat that?" "With Terrence." "Yeah you got me fucked up. Why would I let you go on a damn vacation with that nigga?" "Because he's my kids father. They don't have as many family moments as their siblings do. It's just a few days." He poked his tongue against the inside of his cheek. "Alright go then." "What?" "Go. Go play house with your baby daddy. It's fine. And while you're at it. Tell him to come get you and take you to work." Grabbing the keys and his phone, Kelvin jumped up and stormed out. Taraji groaned. That went a lot better than expected.

"Do you need another minute?" "No I'm ready to order." "Oh okay. What can I get for you?" As she rambled off her order, she mentally thought of what she was going to say when she called this man. She needed a ride anyways and he was going to make her talk so why not get it over with. The phone rang twice before getting answered. "Hello?" She heard Mira's voice. "Ummmm hey is Terry busy?" "No hold on. Babe? It's Taraji." She heard the phone exchange hands then what sounded like a waterfall in the background. "Hello?" "Hey. Do you think you can meet me at Stax? I want to talk about something." "Uh yeah yeah. Give me 20 minutes. Meet you there." Hopefully this meant she was going to open up so they could work on getting things normal again. Putting the phone on the counter, Terry finished taking his shower. It took him no time to get dressed and head out the door. He moved so quick, he forgot to give Mira a kiss goodbye. Just like he said, he made it there within 20 minutes. Walking in he saw her, chewing on a piece of bacon as she scrolled on her phone. His eyes wouldn't leave her profile because in that moment, she looked like his Beloved. Making his way over, he took a seat, startling her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

She shook her head and smiled. "I should be aware of my surroundings. It's easy to get lost in your own world when you're clearing your head." "That is true. So what's up?" The waitress came by, bringing another coffee and food that Taraji went ahead and ordered. "You got me food?" "Of course. I'm not that rude you know. Regardless of how you feel about me lately." "I don't feel that way about you. I'm just concerned. We've been through hell and back for over a decade. You're my best friend. At a number of times, my lover. I'm going to forever check on you." She sighed, feelings arising that were prone to making her start crying. "Spring break. What did you have in mind?" She quickly changed the subject, intercepting her emotions.

"I actually was hoping to discuss that with you. I came up with a few places in mind but then I just figured, why don't we just go out to Florida?" "During spring break?" "Yeah. Nola was saying she missed your mom. Ro wants to go to amusement parks and I know you want to be near some water. You always loved going to the beach." Her cheeks warmed. He never forgot the things she loved. "I think Florida sounds good. Mama would love that. She'd kick our ass if we went to Florida and didn't see her." "I know plus I wasn't sure when was the last time she seen the kids or you," his words made her smile falter. This meant she had to put on a facade for her mother. The one who always saw through her bullshit. "Penda? What's wrong?"

"Hmmmm nothing just trying to remember the last time I saw her. But yeah that's fine. What do you want me to take care of? Might as well split this down the middle." "Nah I have it all. I'll take care of it." Her eyes narrowed at him. He hated paying for shit. He was a cheap ass 365 days a year. She assumed that's why he ended up with a damn asian even though he told her not to be stereotypical. "Why are you looking at me like that?" "You wouldn't be willing to pay for this because of the lawsuit thing? You want to pay for things in case you're broke soon?" "Not even the deal. I'm not worried about Michelle and her shit. I'm paying because that's what I do for my family." "Mmmhmm. Can you take me to work please?" Terry's eyebrows furrowed. Where was her car?

April 28, 2013

"Babe what are you doing?" Terry asked Taraji as he put Nola's shoes on her. The little one was a year old and quite the busy body. "I'm coming I'm coming," she tossed from the bathroom. It still baffled Terry that she was there in Chicago with him. He had called her up venting about his marriage going to shit. Majority of the time, Michelle was nowhere to be found. She normally only showed up when he wasn't there, just to get some things out the house. When he started crying about how frustrated he had been, Taraji felt her heart ache. He had asked to get the kids and spend some time with them but she felt like he needed a friend as well.

So for the past 3 days she had been at his house. They turned his 8 thousand square foot home into an indoor campsite. Cairo was running around having the time of his life while Nola was grabbing everything to eat. On day 2, Terry and Raji sat outside under the moon and talked until they talked themselves out. After that they laid outside in each other's arms until that spark became visible. A 4 hour romp in Terry's man cave and they were back stuck together like glue. "We need more marshmallows. Nola ate them all," Ro rushed into the room. "We'll get some after dinner. Where are your shoes?" Terry asked. Why couldn't they get dressed for a quick outing?

"Downstairs by the couch." "Go put them on?" Ro spun on his heels and headed back downstairs. Scooping Nola up, Terry went to the bathroom. "What are you doing in here?" He questioned Taraji. "Making sure I look good. Do I look good?" She poked her hip out, giving him a view of ass in a skin tight skirt. He licked his lips, he had a few things in mind for that ass when they got back. "You look like something I need to eat," he casually tossed. She blushed and shook her head as she grabbed her purse. "I'm ready Mr impatient." He hummed as he walked behind her. Once they hit the stairs, it took no time to get in the car and head to the restaurant.

As they drove off, another car pulled up. Walking into the house, she paused in her step. There was a mixture in the air. She could smell Terry's cologne but there was a sweet hint of something mixing with it. Hitting the light, she saw toys all over the place. Some clearly for an almost 8 year old boy but then she saw some that looked to be for a baby.... maybe a toddler. She pulled out her phone, taking pictures of what she found. She moved from room to room like a petulant spirit. She spotted Cairo's things, brushing that off. Heading into the bedroom she once shared with Terrence, she was hit with a scent she vaguely remembered. A scent linked to her meeting a certain someone in Terry's life.

She shook her head in disbelief. He wasn't that dumb was he? They hadn't even made it to court yet to make their separation legal yet. He couldn't wait 7 days to bring her in? Going into the office space, she got on the computer and pulled up the outside security cameras. "Oh really? You swore you didn't cheat. But this seems otherwise," she mumbled to herself as she saw the tiny child walking around the backyard. Turning the volume up, she restarted the footage and filmed it on her phone. "Daddy!" Nola yelled before giggling as she ran towards Terry. Michelle cocked her head to the side. This nigga had a whole damn baby on her and said absolutely nothing. Trying to act like he was so damn innocent.

Once she finished reviewing the footage for the past few days, she got up and left. It took her 30 minutes to grab what she needed and come back. Two indoor cameras in hand. She made quick hiding one in the bedroom and one in his man cave. Double checking that she could access the footage without being there, she cleaned up the mess and rushed back out. Getting to her place, she quickly headed to her computer and accessed the cameras. No one had returned yet. She took the liberty of ordering some dinner while she waited. She'd be watching this for a while. What she expected to catch, a liar. She was going to use whatever she captured to tarnish their name so bad, no one would dare to bring them up.

While she waited, Terry drove them back home. "That was so good," Raji voiced. Nola and Cairo were both knocked out in a food coma. "I told you I wasn't taking you to a nasty restaurant." "Okay okay my bad. You were right daddy." He smirked looking at her. "Stop that," he demanded. "Stop what?" She giggled. He reached over, pulling her lip from between her teeth then pulled her closer to him for a kiss. She moaned into him, that wine had her ready to jump him. "Wait until we get home," she simply nodded, ready for whatever he had to offer. Getting home, Terry carried Ro inside while Taraji grabbed Nola. It took no time to get them in pajamas then bed.

Rushing to the bedroom, Terry locked the door as he watched Taraji undress. Walking up to her, he placed a kiss on the back of her neck, trailing down her spine. Her body shuddered from his touch. "Terry," she whispered in an airy tone. "Let me take care of you baby," he responded, spinning her around. Face to face with her pussy, he grabbed one of her legs, resting it on his shoulder. She gasped once he latched onto her bean. His tongue swirling slowly around her bundle of nerves. Her head tossed back as her hands cupped her breasts. Looking down, his eyes lit up as they collided. Her hair in her face, her mouth draped open. She was the most beautiful creature on earth.

Her legs began to buckle the closer she grew to her peak. His tongue wrapped around her tighter, sucking on her bud like a popsicle on the hottest summer day. "Fuck. Please don't stop," she whined, her voice going up an octave. She inhaled a big gulp of air, her sea crashing on shore. He let her clit go with a pop, standing up and attacking her lips. Her nails caressed the nape of his neck. His hands continued to undress her as he kept her hypnotized with the skill of his tongue. Her skirt feel to the ground, giving him the chance to remove his own clothes. Scooping her up, he aligned himself with her slit, she hissed as he stretched her open. Her fingers locked behind his neck, her legs draped over his arms. Gripping her ass, he bounced her on his length. Her walls slick on his tool.

A sloppy kiss shared between the two as another orgasm crept up on Taraji. The camera pulling up her every expression. "Yessss. Fuck yes daddy," she rambled out, her cream spilling down his shaft. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Terry kept his arms around her waist as she grinded against his pelvis. Friction pulling her moans louder and louder. She tucked her head into his neck, biting on his skin to muffle her cries. A hand slapped her ass, her nails digging into his shoulders. His growl echoing as her pussy demanded his seed. "Gahdamn baby. You want daddy's nut?" He voiced in his raspy tone. He laid back onto the bed, giving her the ability to work his dick just how she wanted. "Yesssssss IwantitIwantitIwantiiiiiiittttttttt," she sobbed as she placed her hands on his chest.

"Work for it. Get that nut Beloved. Fuck! Mmhmm you know how I want it. Get it. Get that shit," his voice growing deeper with each bounce. Feeling like she was getting too loud, he pulled her down, capturing her lips to silence her. Her hips still working overtime, his hips thrusting into her simultaneously. "You about to make me nut baby. Fuuuuuuck I'm about to nut," he groaned. The tension too much to bare but he didn't let her go. "I'm about cum. Yes..... yes.... right there daddy fuuuuuuuck!!" She squealed, a massive gush exploding from her pink cave. Their juices swirled together. She fell onto his chest, her head raised to give him a kiss. "Don't you tap out on me." "I'm not. It's called intermission," she responded with a giggle, catching her breath before he flipped her over.

As they continued their night, Michelle felt herself growing even more pissed. A full 3 hours had passed before they finally went to sleep. He really lied about being with Taraji. She had so many questions at this point. Were they creeping around from jump? Was he moving her in?  Why did he even marry her if he was so caught up over Taraji? Did the time they spent together mean nothing to him? Was this all a game? She should've known not to trust a man who claimed he didn't care about his baby mama. About 70 percent of men would give their right arm to get back with their baby mama, no matter how much they put on a front. Terrence wasn't any different it seemed.

Three bottles of wine later and Michelle was sitting on the bedroom floor reeling from what she just found out. What was she to do with this information? Looking at the time, it was pushing 7 in the morning. The sun was rising as she continued to wallow. Staring at the computer she watched Taraji wake up first. She went to the bathroom and did her hygiene before walking out the room. Thirty minutes later, she came back in with a baby on her hip and a note she put on the nightstand. A soft kiss on Terry's lips and she was out the door again. On that note, Michelle got up and grabbed her keys. She drove the quickest she had ever driven to the house, assuming Taraji took her bastard children and left.

Pulling up she stumbled to the door. It took the strength of her racist ancestors to get her in the house. The sound of something falling over woke Terry up with alarm. Looking around, he grabbed a pair of shorts and went in search of the noise. He spotted the note from Taraji. He'd read it after he checked out the mysterious sound. Checking Cairo's room, he saw the growing boy still sleep. Seeing Nola missing, he assumed she was with Raji. Getting downstairs he saw a figure standing on front of the TV. A video playing loudly. Tilting his head to the side he figured out who it was. His head on a swivel, he verified that Taraji wasn't there. "Michelle? What are you doing here?" He asked as he walked closer to her.

"Is this what has been occupying your attention? This is why you couldn't be a loving husband to me?" "What are you talking about?" "She's my baby mama. That ship has sailed. Why you worried about her when I married you? You remember saying all that shit!?"  Her words pure venom. They needed to talk somewhere quieter. "Let's go into the kitchen and talk. Please can we do that?" "For what? So you can lie again!? I saw yall. It's all on camera. You know I think I should not only bring it to court but I think I'll leak it to the media. Tell the whole world that Terrence Howard has knocked up that black whore Taraji fucking Prostitute ass Henson TWICE!!!" She threw the remote at his head, he ducked just in time.

Standing back up, Terry looked behind him. She had broken a picture frame that held a photo of his mother. "Have you lost your mind?" "You made me feel like I was crazy." "You are fucking crazy!" He spat back at her. Her head cocked to the side as she stared at him blankly. "I think you made me this way," she voiced before grabbing a flower vase and chucking it at him. While he attempted to dodge it, she took off through the house. Her drunken mind led her to the back door. She managed to open it but she couldn't get outside quick enough to escape Terry's hand that grabbed her by her hair. She screamed loudly as she tried to pry his hand off her. "What did you just say?" He voiced too calmly. As if he had snapped in that instance.

"Fuck you Terrence! You never loved me! You're a whore in love with a whore and I hope all your whore ass children rot in hell!" Terry's eyes went dark for the first time in a very long time. The hold on her scalp grew tighter, absent-mindedly he made a fist. Before he knew it, she was screaming help and begging him to stop as he blacked her eye and left bruises on her body. Dragging her from concrete to grass, his hands didn't stop moving until he heard a voice. "DAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Cairo yelled in shock. Between Michelle screaming and the sound of glass shattering, he had woken up from his sleep in search of his parents. Never did the almost 8 year old expect to see his father in such a dark state of mind.

"Ro........ I-" Ro ran back into the house, wanting to be as far away from Terry.  The sound of sirens were heard barreling up the street. The nosey neighbors of his called the police when they heard Michelle screaming for help. Looking down, Terry felt instant regret. Not only did he harm a woman, he traumatized his son. His relationship with Taraji more than likely was as good as done. His career? Would he still have one after word got out about this? Officers stormed through the house, guns aimed at Terrence as he put his hands on his head and got down in his knees. They read him his rights as they cuffed him.

Pulling him back on his feet, they led him out front while EMTs rushed in for Michelle. "Wait wait wait! My son is here. He's only 7. Can we just wait for his mother. She should already be on her way back," Terry pleaded. The officers shared a look with each other. They pushed him down, making him sit on a step. "You try something and we will shoot your black ass." "Understood," Terry mumbled. Loading Michelle up, the ambulance took off. This was the 'worse' that Bernice spoke of. Things should've never gotten to this point. Here he was trying to follow what everyone else wanted when he should've done what he knew was right. He should've done a clean break from Michelle. He should've held some restraint against Taraji.

Everything could've been avoided but here he was trying to figure out which way was up. Which way led him to happiness instead of disappointment. Which way led him to being the best parent that his children should see and want to see. His love and desires were clouding his judgement. He had to let her go. No matter how much he didn't want to, he had to let Taraji go and focus on what else he wanted aside from her, and maybe just maybe, their paths would collide the way he wanted them to. The sound of a car slowing down caught his attention. Putting the car in park, Taraji got out slowly. What could've happened in the time she left to now? Her face scrunched, her feet felt like bricks the closer she walked towards Terry.

"What happ-" the front door swung open, Ro rushed his mother with tears in his eyes. "Can we go home? Mama please let's go!" His frantic demeanor sending her blaring warnings. "What happened?" She managed to ask, wanting to ask Terrence himself. "He beat her!" "Beat who baby? No one was here," she said, confused beyond comprehension. "His new wife," Ro confessed. Looking up, she locked eyes with Terry as they stood him back up. "I thought you said she was gone," she voiced, stepping in front of the officers. She just needed a couple of answers. "I thought she was. She left. She fucking left Taraji. I swear she left. She would come to get her things when I left to film. That's it. I'm not lying to you." "THEN WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?"

He shook his head as he was put in the back of the police car. He'd have to explain it another time but the truth was, he didn't know what happened. He knew he beat her. He knew she was trying to black ball him. He just didn't know where all this came from. You don't expect someone to show up causing chaos that you hadn't physically seen in damn near 3 months. Three days later, Terry bailed out just in time for court with Michelle. His lawyer rushed him home and told him not to leave until he came to get him in two days. Terry nodded, his mind on calling Taraji. Once he was in his house, he dialed her number. No answers and his mind was jumping off the deep end until he received a text.

Beloved: I think it would be best if we just focused on the kids. I know you're out. Your lawyer told me. He also told me what happened since he had to review the camera footage. I don't know what was said or done for you to snap like that but I don't care. Your son is scared to be around you. What if Nola was there? Things could've been worse. I think you have some things in your life you need to focus on without adding me to the equation. I don't know when Ro will be ready to see you again but in the meantime, I think we should work on healing. I love you but this isn't it Terry.

He tossed the phone and groaned loudly. What the hell was he going to do now?

*April 7, 2017*
First Day of Spring Break

Taraji groaned as she listened to her kids chanting Spring Break at the top of their lungs. She was 2 seconds from saying the trip was canceled. Their flight was in 3 hours and she still was questioning if she packed what she needed. She needed some sunlight and salty ocean water on her skin but she wasn't feeling the swimsuits she had. She had gained a few pounds on top of the remaining weight from her pregnancy with Nola that she hadn't lost in 5 years. "Ma you ready? Pops said he on the way," Cel voiced as he looked at his phone. "I'll be ready before he gets here. Can you tell them to quiet down please? They're giving me a headache."

"I got you....... AYYYE!! WHY YALL SO LOUD!?" Spinning around, Taraji glared at her overgrown son before chucking a sandal at him. He groaned from it connecting with his head. "What you do that for?" "Why are you yelling if I said I have a headache stupid!?" "My bad ma. Damn," he spewed. "Keep playing with me and see what happens. I dare you." Shaking his head, Cel walked out of her room to go wrangle up the other 2 siblings. Sighing she went back to saying at the clothes thrown everywhere. "Ugh why do I have to go?" She murmured to herself, unknowing that Terry was already there. He watched her look at the clothes. He recognized that face. The same face she held when she was worried about not bouncing back to pre baby weight after Ro.

"Knock knock," he voiced as if he wasn't in her room. "I'm almost ready," she responded taking 3 outfits out of her luggage. "May I?" He asked, signaling to her luggage. She shrugged her shoulders, scratching her forehead. Looking at everything she had, he glance back at her. A quick note of how her body looked now. Keeping that image in mind, he took a few things out and put some in her luggage. He swapped out a few pairs of shoes and even picked out the swimsuits that he felt would show her off without making her feel uncomfortable. The same thing he did for her after she had Ro. "You want to get dressed?" He asked, seeing her still watching him zip up her things. "Oh yeah," she blushed, realizing she had been just staring.

Disappearing in the closet, she quickly changed. Coming out to her things taken downstairs. She let out a heavy breath as she headed down the steps. "Mama's ready!" Nola screeched as she ran towards the kitchen. Cairo came out the bathroom, drying his wet hands on his clothes. "Mom?" He called out. "Yes baby?" "Are you okay?" "Of course I'm okay. Why are you asking that?" He shrugged his shoulder looking away. "Hey don't do that. What's wrong?" She didn't want her kids to shut down like she always did. She wanted them to be able to voice any and everything they needed without fear. "I just want everyone to have fun and relax. I want you to be happy on this trip and I think you will be a long as the bubbling tar pit doesn't show up."

She couldn't help but to snicker at the name he gave Kelvin. Her smile faltered when she realized his ass hadn't been there for the past 3 days. "Mom. Mom!" "Yeah." "He's not coming right?" "Right baby. He's not coming. Look don't worry about me this whole trip. I'm fine. I'll relax and we'll come home so refreshed. It'll be the vacation everyone needs okay?" "Okay," he gave her a bear hug. He was getting so tall, growing more and more into the spitting image of his father. "Alright it's time to go!" They heard Cel yell through the house. "Yell again boy. You not too old to get beat." Terry walked up behind Cel, smacking the back of head. "I'm not about to deal with yall hitting me on this trip," Cel tossed.

"Are you the child or the parent?" Taraji asked as she grabbed her purse. "Neither. I'm a grown man." "Then take your grown man ass to the car and quit yelling in my house." Terry snickered, scooping Nola up. Once everything was loaded up, the family headed to the airport. A little piece of calm fell over Taraji when they boarded the plane. Kelvin wasn't there. No one was breathing down her neck. No one was gripping her thigh as a warning. For once she didn't have a bruise on her body. She could breathe. She could relax. She could really try to find herself again within a week. She could do this. "What are you thinking about?" Terry asked pulling her out her thoughts.

"My mother. Give this to Ro and Nola," she voiced handing him 2 pieces of gum. Hearing Ro tell Nola to chew not swallow made Taraji grin. She didn't know why her child loved swallowing gum whole. She tried every trick to make her stop but she was determined to keep doing it. "You think she'll be surprised?" "Oh I know she will. She's going to be pissed too but mainly surprised." "What you do to piss her off?" "Ignore her just as hard as I'm about to ignore." She put her headphones on and pulled the sleep mask over her eyes. A nap before landing would definitely do her some good. Hell it would do everyone some good if she got as much rest as she could.

The 3 hour flight flew by but Taraji woke up with a smile on her face. That was the most peaceful sleep she had gotten in a long time. Nola sat in her lap as they took the drive to Bernice's. "Mama why does grandma live so far away?" The little one asked as she looked out the window. "She didn't always live so far away. But she always wanted to live in Florida. Even when I was itty bitty like you. But then she got older and she met papa Gregg. He loved her sooooo much, he told her wherever she wanted to go, he would take her. So she told him every place she wanted to visit. Then she told him where she wanted to live. She said 'I want to overlook the ocean and feel like I'm free to go wherever the current takes me.' So they moved here and she loves it too much for us to ask her to leave."

"Well I want to live with Grandma." "You want to leave me!?" Taraji put on her dramatic voice, pretending to be crying from Nola's words. "No mama but I miss grandma. Can we move here? Daddy too." Taraji chuckled and shook her head. "No baby. We have work to finish in Chicago. We can visit more often though. Maybe we can move here in 5 years." "Hey that's not fair! I'll be 18!" Ro tossed. "And you'll most likely be in college. You won't be thinking about us." "Yeah me and mama are going to live in Florida without you!" The 2 went back and forth until they noticed they were on the street Bernice lived. As soon as the car parked, the 2 rushed out, barreling towards the door. The sound of their knocking mimicked the constant pounding of an urgent cop.

"Who is that beating on my door!?" They heard Bernice snap. Not answering, Ro covered the peephole while Nola kept knocking. The door swung open and the children flung to Bernice's body. "What are you 2 doing here!?" She tossed with the brightest smile on her face. "We're spending spring break here." "With me? Lord what done happened now?" "What you mean?" Ro asked, lowkey wondering if his grandma noticed his mom's attitude shift as well. "Nothing for you to worry about. Yall get in here. Where is your mama?" "With Celly and Daddy," Nola threw out before going on a hunt to find Papa Gregg. "Your daddy? He bring his wife?" "Nope. Just actual family this time," Ro explained, following behind Nola.

Bernice hummed as she watched Cel grab some shopping bags and head towards her. Her smile lit right back up as he got in arms reach. "My baby. Look at this handsome face! Why is it that I can't get you nor your mama to call me these days?" "I don't know. I'm out a lot. By the time I sit down and relax it's probably 4 in the morning. That's more disrespectful then not calling at all ain't it?" "No it is not. You better call me some times. Plus Saints are always up around 4 in the morning. You better remember that next time and call me." He chuckled and nodded his head. "Yes ma'am. Can I come in? I brought you gifts." "You know you didn't need to do that." "Yes I do. I've never came to visit you empty handed. Not gonna start now."

Bernice poked her lip out, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Real quick. What's going on with them?" "You mean her? I don't know. Pops is still with Mira. They really working on their marriage this time. Like in a healthy way. Ma... not so much healthy. Physically or mentally." Bernice nodded again, letting him go inside. She leaned against the door frame as she watched the two have a secret conversation behind the car. "Just because I can't hear you don't mean I can't see you Penda!" She yelled out loud enough for them to hear. Her mother ears hearing Taraji groan before she spun around and began to approach her. "Hey mama," Taraji voiced. "Mmhmm why you hiding from me?"

"I'm not. Just busy." Taraji looked up, her eyes quickly finding the ground again. Two seconds was enough for Bernice. "You look tired." "I am." Shifting her eyes to Terry,  Bernice gave him a 'we need to talk later look'. "Get yall behinds in here." "You in so much trouble," Terry whispered to Raji, getting swatted by her steel hands. "So what brings you guys here? I know this wasn't your first choice," Bernice tossed as she went back to cooking. "It actually was. The kids really want to see you so we said why not," Terry elaborated. "Mmhmm and your wife was okay with this arrangement?" "Mama don't be like that," Taraji spoke up. "Be like what? And where is that beefcake you been parading around?"

Taraji rolled her eyes. She didn't want to talk about him during this trip. "Terry can you tell Gregg I need him to run to the store please?" Bernice kept her eyes fixated on Taraji. "I sure can." Taraji's eyes grew big. They just talked about this. He swore he wouldn't leave her alone with her mother. Once he disappeared, Bernice started humming a tune. Where did she begin? "What's going on with you? And don't you dare lie to me." "Nothing ma. I'm just tired. Everything has been so hectic especially with all these reshoots. It's exhausting. I'm starting to actually feel my age." The dark circles around her eyes hard to miss. She was definitely tired, Bernice would give her that. "What else is going on? Where is that boy at?" "What are you talking about?"

Narrowing her eyes at Taraji, Bernice stood in silence. Pulling out a notepad, she wrote down the mini grocery list. Hearing footsteps approaching, she ripped it off and held it out. Gregg and Terry came around the corner, the tension in the room evident. "Hey Taraji. How you been baby?" Gregg voiced giving her a quick hug. "I'm doing good, how are you?" Bernice snorted at the lie. She wasn't fooling anybody. "I'm good. Is this all you need from the store?" "Yes it is. Unless you take them babies with you," Bernice said, accepting the quick peck Gregg offered. "You coming Terry?" "Uh-" "Yes he is. Buh bye," Bernice tossed interrupting Terry. "I guess I am." Taraji tossed her head back and groaned. Why did they have to stop here right after landing?

Once the door shut and the house was quiet Bernice felt it was no better time to lay into Taraji. "So explain to me how the two of you managed to leave together on vacation and you both have someone yall go home to. Yet neither of them are here with you." Taraji sighed. Honesty was the key for getting out of this. "Ro said he wanted to go on a family vacation with just family. Blood family." "Mmmhmm blame the child." "I'm serious ma. Ro is very capable of speaking up about what he wants. And we as parents have to do what's best for our kids. Mira is understanding when it comes to Terry and I coparenting. She wasn't about to tell him he couldn't go with his kids."

"And your...... what is he to you?" "We're dating. Taking things slow." "And how exactly does he feel about you and Terry taking family trips?" Not thinking about it, Taraji shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. "He has kids of his own. He understands." Bernice pursed her lips. Taraji told on herself without even realizing it but Bernice caught it. She knew something was off about that man. The simple fact that Taraji wasn't willing to talk about him nor could she pick up her head when he was mentioned told Bernice all she needed to know. Letting her child be, she continued cooking. In no time, the family returned and everyone ate and talked about things that had been going on.

Time flew by, it grew dark quickly. "We should get going. Nola is nodding off hard," Terry mentioned, noticing Nola's head drop every 5 seconds. "Yall can leave them here tonight. I doubt they would mind it," Bernice offered. She missed her grandkids. Taraji wasn't breaking her back to bring them around so she needed as much time with them as she could. "That's fine," Taraji mentioned. "I'll grab their bags out the car," Cel said. "I'll be right back," Taraji mumbled as she went to the bathroom. Bernice's eyes flew in Terry's direction. "You come here," she spat. Following her outside to the backyard, Terry let out a heavy breath.

"What are you two doing?" "Nothing. I know you don't believe it but this is a platonic trip strictly for our kids. I'm trying to fix ny marriage. I can't keep going down this road with Taraji." "Uh you two wasn't saying that-" "I know. I know we slipped up. I think everyone knows we slipped up but not anymore. I'm trying to be a better person a better man. Mira is a genuine and sweet woman who really doesn't deserve that from me. She's loved me unconditionally despite everything that's been attached to my name. I owe it to her to give my all. To at least try and see where we could go. That means I can't fall into this rabbit hole that is mine and Taraji's toxic and highly dysfunctional relationship." "Mmmhmm..... you better mean it. What is that boy doing to my daughter?"

"What do you mean?" "Something is off with him. Everytime I brought him up her body tensed up. She's shifty." "I don't know. I keep asking her what's going on. I've even asked Ro. I'm getting nothing here." "Well something is going on. You're the closest one to her. You're getting more from her than anyone else is. I need you to look out for her. I think my baby is suffering through something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy and if she is..........." "He's dead," Terry simply stated. He might've been all in with Mira but Taraji was still his Beloved. If Kelvin was doing anything to her, Terry was going to click out far worse than he ever had on anyone. He just needed the confirmation. Going back inside, everyone said their goodnights before the 3 headed to the rent house Terry booked for the week.

Without a single word, Taraji got in the car and started out the window. She didn't say a word when they pulled up to the house. She went straight into a room and went to bed. She didn't even bother to turn her phone on. While she slept, Terry called Mira like he said he would. His mind still trying to comprehend what Bernice was insinuating. Was Kelvin hurting Taraji? Hearing Mira yawn, he came back to reality. "Get some rest my love. I'll call you in the morning." "Okay Terry. I love you." "I love you too." Hanging up, Terry stared up at the ceiling. How the hell was he supposed to find out if the speculations were really true if the one person who could confirm it wasn't willing to talk?

The next day, he figured he'd have a moment to talk to her before picking up the kids. When he got up, she was already gone. A note left in the kitchen letting him know the kids were staying with Bernice and Gregg for the weekend. She even disclosed that she was using the child free 2 days as personal days and would be sunbathing for at least half the day. He couldn't be upset with her. She told him something which is all he could really ask for. But avoiding being alone with him was Taraji's true goal. She managed to evade him the entire weekend, up until they went and got the kids. Once they were back on parent duty, it became so much easier to escape being cornered.

She could hear the 'we need to talk' tone in his voice. She didn't want to. By the end of the week, she finally sat down and took a breath. Outside on the balcony, she held an empty wine bottle as she stared at the moon. She had been crying but she needed to. She let out a shaky breath as she placed the bottle next to another empty one. Groaning she leaned back in the chair. They would be going home tomorrow. She needed sleep. She couldn't. She was scared. She didn't know what to expect when she got home. Would he be there? Would he be pissed? Was she going to have to cover up another bruise? Why was she going back?

The door opened, the scent of Terry's cologne hitting her in the face. "What are you doing out here Raji?" He peeped the wine bottles. She had 1 more that was unopened. Hopefully she didn't drink it. "I'm listening to the ocean talk to me. Why are you out here asking me questions?" Terry hummed and shrugged his shoulders as he sat on the ground next to her. "I feel like you don't like me anymore," he said as he took in the view. "Why would you say that?" "You've been avoiding me. Makes me feel like I did something wrong." "Well you didn't. Shouldn't make assumptions you know." "Yeah I know. It's hard not to assume when you won't talk to me though," he leaned to the side, nudging her with his elbow.

"Yeah I know," she sighed. Looking down she contemplated grabbing the last bottle. "What's going on Taraji? We're better than this. You know that. Just tell me something," he pleaded. A beat of silence took over. "Do you ever feel like your time has passed?" She spoke out, leaving her question open for him to respond if he chose to. "Plenty of times. And time and time again, life proves to me that it's not true." "I don't mean career wise though. I mean everything else." He looked up at her, her voice wavering as she found herself back in deep thought. He pondered on his next words as she wiped a stray tear. "Raji baby look at me," he spoke as he held her hand. She sniffled and looked down at him.

"Your time hasn't passed. Things just feel like they are in a rut right now. Like you're alone yet at a crossroad. You're going to make the right decisions and life is going to shift around. Then you won't feel like your time has passed. You'll see the journey brought you to the other side. The bright and colorful side. Everyone goes through storms. But you'll get to see the rainbow soon enough Beloved. If you need an umbrella just call me. You know I always got you." She nodded, her tears falling a little more. Standing up, he pulled her on her feet and kissed her forehead as he gave her a bear hug. "Thank you Terry," she softly spoke. "Anytime you need me. I love you always." "I love you forever," she whispered. He wiped her tears with the pad of his thumb. Cupping her face he made her look him in the eyes.

"Everything is going to be just fine." She nodded, her eyes fell to his lips. Going against her better judgement, she got on her toes, placing a kiss on his lips. She looked down instantly, unsure of what came over her. Or what came over him. He pulled her back into his arms, a scorching kiss planted on her. When she moaned, he quickly remembered his vow. He pulled away, catching his breath. "We can't keep doing this. I'm here if you want to talk but I can't keep falling in bed with you," he honestly told her. "I'm sorry for that. I think I'm just going to go to bed. We get up early." "Taraji-" "It's fine. A respect thing. I understand. We're good." He nodded before heading back to his room. She plopped back into the chair. Fuck the sappy shit he was talking about. No one could convince her that her time hadn't passed. That was her fault. Now, she was on a first class ticket back to hell. This had to be Karma whooping her ass.

Meanwhile in Chicago

Sitting in Aba, Kelvin viewed the menu. He had gotten a text from an old fling asking to catch up. To say he was excited to see her was an understatement. He had been in need of a good lay and since Taraji wasn't putting out much, why not get it where you know it's bomb? He took a sip of his bourbon before taking a glance at the time on his phone. "I hope I haven't kept you waiting handsome," the sultry voice spoke up. "Not long beautiful. It's good to see you Michelle," he stood up and gave her a hug with a quick peck. "It's oh so good to see you too." The two sat down, a server came over and took their order. "So what are you doing in town? I was shocked to get your text," Kelvin spoke up. "I have a court date and figured why not catch up with the best to ever do me." Kelvin chuckled and licked his lips. "I'm flattered. Truly." "You have every reason to be. I also wanted to talk to you about something." "What's that?" "Tell me....." she leaned forward, only he could hear her words. "Do you happen to have a pest by the name of Terrence?" He scrunched his eyebrows. What did that nigga have to do with this meet-up?

TBC
ONE MORE PART..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 2.7K 44
When enemies they never knew they had shake up their concrete jungle. Cookie and Lucious find thereselves in a tidal wave of problems. Through thick...
123K 3.1K 38
In this Cookie and Lucious story you will follow them in there journey to turn back time. The Question is can Cookie and Lucious rewrite their story...
26.4K 1.4K 28
When we last left off the the gang the loss of one beloved mended the broken bonds. Now coping the 8 find themselves more spread out and out of touch...
8.5K 412 17
"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔𝘩 𝑡𝑜 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮." TNTXCXL PRESENTS... The Lyons willing to fight for eachother no matter what..Everythi...