Five's little sister

By dr0_0dr

The love story about Ben. This is a story about a girl, who finally found her love, even though he was a gho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chaptet 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 4

97 3 1
By dr0_0dr

After Five's words Y/n went to bathroom. She tried not to cry. Five's words overwhelmed her.
☁️You are showing that you are weak by crying. So pathetic.☁️ The thought didn't let her alone. Y/n finally stopped her tears and left the bathroom. She immediately went to bed, faced the wall and tried to sleep.

The sun poured through Y/n's window. She woke up, it was early, about 6am. She dressed in a really beautiful summer dress. After Y/n made a green tea for her and started to have breakfast.
Y/n: Oh shoot! I made breakfast only for me, it's not nice I guess.
Then, she started to make pancakes for whole family. At 8am everyone were sitting and having breakfast, even Reginald was with them.
Diego: Why did you came dad?
Allison: Yea, is there any announcement or something?
Klaus: You don't like to have breakfast with us, what's the problem dude?
RH: Yes, I have an announcement. I am getting retired. I think that I've trained you and now it's your turn to train Y/n. Let's see how well you will do. I am going to have a wonderful vacation in Hawaii.
Reginald took his suitcase with clothes and left.
K: I didn't except that to happen.
L: I am happy that dad left. I didn't like him though.
F: No one liked him! Admit it.
V: Even I hated him.
Everyone laughed.
V: Y/n, pancakes were awesome, thank you.
Y/n: You are welcome.

Y/n was in an empty room with Pogo.
Pogo (P): Miss Y/n, let's start training, please focus on this piece of paper.
Y/n concreted and paper flew up. Then it got burned out.
P: Wow, you seem powerful Y/n.
Y/n: Thank you Pogo.
P: For today that's it, you can get some rest.

Pogo went to search information about Y/n's powers in Reginald's books, notes and documents. At that time Y/n was resting and reading a book. Suddenly from nowhere appears Five.
Y/n: Holy shi.... From when did get here?
F: First of all talk normally with me. Secondable I can teleport, you dummy.
Y/n rolled her eyes and didn't answer.
F: Make me coffee Y/n, really quick.
Y/n: And why do I need to do that? Since when do I need to listen to you? Huh?
F: I am your big brother! Don't forget it!
Y/n: Guess who told me yesterday that don't have a little sister and that I am nothing for them.
F: You live in my house! If you don't want to stay you can leave. But poor Y/n, you have nowhere to go, parents are dead, you can't find a place to live!
Y/n: .....
F: And if you want to stay here, you need listen me okay? Unless...
Y/n: Unless what?
F: I'll drop you somewhere in the past and you will never return.
Y/n was kind of shocked. What if Five really could leave her in the past?
Y/n: Okay, I'll make coffee.
Five: Good girl.
Five smiled with his traditional smile, but it didn't mean anything good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 6.8K 40
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 ❞ zero wants to go home, but home is complicated and her family is dysfunctional. it doe...
9K 172 17
❝𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠.❞ ❝𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.❞ ❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨.❞...
17K 175 41
#1 in Number5 #2 in Aidan Gallagher I will finish this story and possibly fix grammar if anyone is interested. I wrote this at 14/15 and I'm 18 now...
374K 8.7K 72
Y/n Hargreeves life was never easy but when it comes down to saving the world that really changed things.☂ "Im married to a 58 year old coffee obsess...