Eddie Munson one shots <3

By mxltifan_stories

!!!NO SMUT!!! Just some one shots for our fav boy Some sad stuff so beware More

Intro
First sight
"No one's going to hurt you"
"Not my Eddie" part 1
"Not my Eddie" pt 2
Promposal <3
"Pretty when you're high"
Argument pt 1
Argument pt 2
Sneaking in
Graduation
leaving for college pt.1
Leaving for college pt. 2
"Hes not worth it" pt.1
Teaching you guitar
A/N/Suggestions
"Not my Eddie" pt.3
Distracting the bats
"He's not worth it" pt. 2
The other woman
Birthday :)
The other woman pt. 2
Nightmare
Cuddles|| fluff
⚠️A/N (VOL.2 SPOILLER WARNING)⚠️
"You'll be okay sweetheart"
Early Morning
Dating eddie includes:
Song about you
"You'll be okay sweetheart" Pt.2
Packing for vacation
Eddie goes to your concert
Horror Movie night
A/N
Comforting Eddie
fluff
The party
The party pt.2
A/N
My girl (Eddies pov)
Crying in my prom dress
Saving you from Vecna
Crying in my prom dress pt. 2
I love you
Missing Eddie
The breakup
The breakup pt.2
The breakup (aftermath)
A/N
Crush
A/N
Coming back from college
Coming home from college
A/N
The trade
The trade pt.2
Flicker
Flicker pt.2
Just keep driving?
Expectations
You look tired
(A/N) wsp guys...
Don't Go
Die screaming

Coming back from vacation

1.5K 44 1
By mxltifan_stories

SONGS TO LISTEN TO:
Take me home (acoustic)- Cash Cash
Show me what I'm looking for- Carolina Liar
Castle on the hill- Ed Sheeran
Home- Edith Whiskers

I have been in Europe for the last two weeks. Me and my family went to Paris for a family vacation. It was super fun, but I'm ready to see Eddie and my friends. I told Eddie I was coming back a day later then I actually was by accident. So he doesn't think I'm coming home today. So I figured why not surprise him.

  "Ladies and gentleman we are now landing in Hawkins." I heard the stewardess say. I smiled. It was nice to be home. As soon as we got in to the airport we went to get our bags. Once we got them we went on our way. I fell asleep on the car ride I'm home because it was so late.

"Home sweet home" I heard my dad say as we pulled in the driveway. I was half asleep, I got my bag out of the trunk and brought it up to my room. Then as soon as m head hit the pillow, it was lights out.

_______________next day_____________

  I woke up around 11:30 am. I had slept in. When I woke up it almost felt strange to be in my own bed. But oddly nice. Then I thought of Eddie. I finally got to see him today! I got out of bed and got dressed. I had no idea where Eddie actually was, so it might be a task to find him. I told my parents I was leaving.

"Okay honey just be careful okay." My dad called out from the living room. I grabbed my keys and went out the door. I drove to Eddie's trailer first. I went up and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps approaching the door and got really excited, until it opened. It was his uncle. "Hey (Y/N)! How was Europe?" He asked with a smile. "It was good, really good, umm... would you happen to know where Eddie is? I wanted to surprise him because he doesn't know I'm home yet" I asked. "He's at hellfire, they had a meeting today." I forgot it was the day they had Hellfire. "Oh yeah I forgot it's Friday. Thank you Mr. Munson!" I said walking back to my car. He gave me a wave and shut the door.

  I drove to the school and parked in the parking lot. I got out and walked in through the entrance, which was still unlocked because it was only shortly after school. I walked to the room where Hellfire took place. I peeked in through the little window, there was Eddie and the boys. Laughing and carrying on. I knocked on the door and they all stopped. "Come in" Eddie shouted. I slowly opened the door.

"As much as I hate to interrupt, I figured I'd come say hi." I said walking in to the room with a smirk. Eddies face lit up. He shot up and sprinted over to me, almost knocking over the D&D pieces. He just crashed his lips into mine. Wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me off the ground. "HOLY SHIT (Y/N) I MISSED YOU!" He exclaimed. Hugging me tighter than ever. "Wait I thought you were back tomorrow?!" He said breathlessly. I just shrugged and said "surprise!" He smiled and placed his head on my shoulder, hugging me again, it felt nice to be with him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827 28 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡...
12.1K 164 17
Eddie Munson oneshots, drabbles, and headcanons fluff, angst, and smut REQUESTS OPEN DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters used in this series, the...
2.4K 122 22
╰┈➤ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ ᴛɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀɪᴇᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ᴛᴏ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰʟᴏᴀᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴇᴀ ᴏꜰ Qᴜɪᴇᴛ. ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ...
32.9K 597 31
You join a new school and meet new people but your past also seems to follow you as you meet the wonderful Steve Harrington. Your life spills out as...