Her Eternity (Raiden Shogun (...

De LuciliaLohefalter

a story between the adepti from liyue and the electro archon's that have feelings for each other but so many... Mai multe

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 🔞
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 🔞
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (end)

prologue

10.9K 211 225
De LuciliaLohefalter

You are one of the adepti's in liyue who serves the geo archon. Of all the adepti's, you are the least hard worker of rex lapis and a stubborn one.

Although you act like that, you have some potential when the situation becomes bad but if the geo archon only gave you some small work that mortals can even do then you refuse to do it and just stayed in your lair.

Rex lapis doesn't mind as he saw the potential in you and just let you be whenever you refuse.

Your one of the person he cared about so he treats you like his own daughter.

Usually people don't know your human appearances as you never did form yourself as a human and stayed in your beast form.

You only take that form whether your having a tea break on the geo archon or spending time with the other adeptis and yakshas.

Your appearance is quite Similar to ganyu because both your horns are shown but yours is pointy like a deer's horn.

Eyes is more like a beast,dress like the geo archon. You hold the anemo vision as it can get you as fast as the wind, light as a feather, strong like a tornado.

You maybe lazy but no one can beat you in a fight except the geo Archon. You only spar with the adeptis and the yakshas because you never visited the other nation, you don't plan too.

Beast form:

It's just another usual day for you at liyue as you were on your lair in Mt aocang.

You were taking a nap on the huge tree in your lair while your in your beast form.

Tails wiggling left and right as someone then went to your lair. You open your eyes to see one of the yaksha, alatus or you can call him Xiao.

You lean up as you look at him while he did the same to you.

"Let me guess, morax called for me"

Xiao nod slightly as you then sigh and stretch your back as you went down on the tree.

"Is it important? Because if it's only a small work I would definitely not waste my time, my beauty rest is more important than that"

"A visitor from inazuma came here to meet him and rex lapis ask me to summon you there"

"Visitor from another nation? That's new"

"Rex lapis said you should appeared there on your human form"

"Alright alright, though I am curious on why he summon me"

"That I don't know"

"You can leave now, I'll go meet him"

Xiao nod as he immediately vanish Infront of you as you then sigh and went out of your lair.

Not long you got there because you just fly towards there as you slowly turn into your human form while your cape flow with the winds as well as your hair.

The geo archon looks at you and smiled as there you saw a woman wearing some traditional clothes.

Her hair were braided but a loosen one, quite long too, her hair colors matches her eye, her face quite innocent but you know she is something because you can feel it.

"A/n(adepti's name) you have come"

"Xiao mention a visitor from inazuma and you never summon me unless your messing with me or it's serious"

Morax chuckled at you as he then started introducing you the woman.

"A/n meet the electro archon in inazuma Baal, Baal this is a/n. She maybe my least hardworking adepti but she's good when she's serious"

"Do you really have to put it like that?"

Morax just smiled at you like he didn't just say that as you close your eyes while folding your arms.

"Pleasure to meet you a/n"

"Yeah..same here"

"Alright let's cut to the chase shall we?we had agreed on the contract right?"

"Contract?"

"Ah a/n, you see. While I ask Xiao to summon you here, we already sealed our deal in a contract which involves you"

"And you didn't even mind telling me?"

"Oh? Did Xiao not tell you?"

"....I cannot turn back now right?"

"Well you still can because she had not sign the contract yet"

"Alright let me hear this first"

"Baal would you kindly tell a/n why your here?"

The electro archon smiled as she nod slightly and look at you as she stood up.

"Usually so many strange reports that have been going to inazuma and all my soldiers have been working on that"

"Okay?"

"Me and my twin sister usually have some one or two soldier to guard the tenshukaku which where we live but since all my soldiers are being assigned with different task then we don't have anyone to patrol  tenshukaku"

"Hmm~ so you want me to be your bodyguard?"

Quite close"

"Not to be rude electro archon but can't a human do it?"

"Like I said I don't have anyone to patrol the night"

"...."

"You don't only need to become my bodyguard, I want you to be my personal servant"

"So I cook, clean, patrol and take care of you and your sister?"

"Not just that, you will be assigned to train amateur soldiers as well"

*This is like a normal work that even a human can do but since I'm going to another nation...*

*Then I might enjoy it, I heard inazuma is one of the beautiful place to visit*

"Alright fine I'll go"

"Hmm~ I'm surprised you agreed a/n"

"Well works aside, I heard inazuma is one of the best place to visit"

"It is"

The electro archon then smiled as Morax then started taking out the contract as he made her sign first then you as you sign it and after that Morax look at the contract before making it disappeared.

"Well you can burrow a/n for the meantime but be sure to keep her safe, she is one of the important person to me"

"I will, thank you for the meal Morax"

With that she had leave first as you told them you'll bid farewell with the others before you leave liyue.

After bidding farewell to the yakshas and adeptis you went back to see Morax again as you teleported to the shore.

You appeared and saw the two archons having some small conversation when they look at you and Morax smiled.

You approach them as you look at the geo archon.

"Enjoy your vacation, a/n"

"I'll be sure to bring souvenirs"

"Do you even have mora with you?"

"Unlike you, I never forgot to bring my mora with me"

He just laugh and pat your shoulder as he then smiled at you.

"We'll wait for your return"

"Yeah..."

You bid farewell to the geo archon as you went aboard the ship with the electro archon, you watch liyue as you set sail as Morax figure slowly disappeared when you got far.

You never had some small conversation till you reach inazuma. You went off the ship as well as the electro archon as she then look at you and smiled.

"Please follow me"

You just nod and followed her all over to inazuma as you look around the people and places.

Really different from liyue but it is beautiful like they say. You enjoy the scenery, Cherry blossoms everywhere as some petals fell down on the streets.

People are quite lively and the way they dress is traditionally. People had look at you because of the way you dress is different from them so they knew that your not from here and the way that you were walking beside the electro archon made them guess that your a special guest.

They greeted the electro archon with a bright smile and even gave her tons of gifts that was made by them.

You then decided to help her as you took the gifts and carried it as she then smiled at you and thank you as you continue walking.

Not long you reach their lair or most likely called tenshukaku as she open the door while you went in too.

She then called for someone must be her sister as another woman appeared that almost look like her.

Wearing the same traditional clothes but her hair is well braided. She smiled at her sister and then her gaze went to you.

"Makoto who's this?"

"Ah well she's our personal servant from liyue, an adepti as well"

"I see"

"Uhm..where should I put this? Y-your Excellency?"

You heard how people had called her and decided to address her like that instead of Baal.

"Well ei, would you kindly show her my room and gave her a tour in tenshukaku? I still had some work to do"

Her sister only nod as makoto smiled once more and look at you as she then smiled too before leaving.

"Follow me"

She suddenly said as you did and took you to makoto's room as you then put down the gifts and went out of her room immediately.

"Done?"

"Yes uhm.."

"Please ei is fine"

"That's not too formal since your the electro archons twin"

"I don't mind"

She then gesture you to follow her as she started touring you to tenshukaku and even told you what you need to do because you'll start tomorrow.

After touring you to tenshukaku, she decided to tour you on the training field as well as you only followed her and listen to her quietly.

You saw some few soldiers training on the field with someone tutoring them. It was a man as he then look at our direction and smiled as he wave to ei before approaching us.

He then look at you when he stop Infront of you two and ask ei.

"Oh? Who's this strange person?"

"She's an adepti from liyue, she's most likely our personal servant or makoto's"

"I see"

He then lean his hand to you and gave you a smile.

"My name is sasayuri, tengu general and serve for the Raiden shogun"

"A/n"

You shake his hand.

"Adepti name?"

"Yes"

"You like to be mysterious?"

"Sometimes"

"Ahahaha, I'm already liking you. A/n"

You just smiled at him as he then look at ei again.

"Well then I shall get back on training the soldiers, I'll see you two around. Hopefully I get to know you more a/n"

He said and bid farewell as he went back to teach the soldiers. You started going back to tenshukaku and thank ei for the tour as you were about to go back but then she called for you.

"A/n"

"Yes your exce-...ei?"

"Why don't you walk with me for a while?"

"Uhh..sure? I guess?"

She just smiled and started walking as you followed her.

"Pardon, ei may I know where are we going?"

"Someplace we're me and my friends use to hang out"

"I see"

"Do not fret a/n my friends is kind and won't do anything to you"

"It's not that actually, I'm not used on meeting new people"

"Hmm~ is that so?"

"Yes, I mostly stayed in my lair in liyue"

"I'm sure you'll like their company, trust me"

She said as she gave you a smile again as you just nod and went there.

~~~

You became their personal servants for a while and you became close to ei and her friends, somehow you developed feelings on this woman but too afraid to confess so you kept it for a while but little did you know something tragic awaits you.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.3K 112 10
(Events take place before the inazuma arc) A Traveler from out of this world, will soon depart from Liyue and continue her journey to find her brothe...
358K 4.6K 64
This book contains, fluff, smut, and angst. It has stories for male and GN readers. My main story posting page is on my Tumber (Silveon57) so everyth...
42K 1.1K 25
-Archons in their prime if I must say(let's pretend they never lost their prime) -Morax didn't fake his death -Ei's idea of eternity changed(after th...