Pregnant With His (Nate Malol...

By rollupluh

What happens when Kiara and Nate fall in and out of love? What happens when she gets pregnant and tells him. ... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
NOT AN UPDATE
5.
6
7.
9.
10.
No Update
11.
12.
Read this
13.
14.
....
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
(;
20.
Sequel?
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
Umm
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Finished.
Well..
Thanks
Sequel is up
Check it out
Just wondering?
Okay
Thank You

8.

10.9K 206 5
By rollupluh

I get out of the shower, and go back into the room, and I see Nate just laying in the bad.
"Stuck in your thoughts" I asked him.
"Nah, just scared" he says.
"We can get through this, and we will get through this" I said.
"There is no need to be scared"
"I know im only 16, and your 20, but babe I promise this will be an amazing experience for us"
All he could do was just look at me.
Tears filled his eyes, and I just caressed him, and held him.
"Hey, how about we double date tomorrow" I said.
"Double date" he asked.
"Yes, Haley can come with, and you can bring Stew" I said.
"Well ill try, but Stew isnt the type to date" He said.
"Oh trust me, he will be after tomorrow night" I said.
-
I called Haley and told her to be ready by 8, because shes going on a mysterious date. Turns out she already knows Stew, but they havent ever met in person before..
Its finally 8, and we all are at my house.
"Stew this is Haley" I said.
"We already know each other" they said in unison which was adorable.
-
We finally arrived to dinner at this fancy restaurant that Nate picked out.
I wasnt rich enough for this, but I still wanted to buy my food anyway.
"Babe im going to buy my food" I said to Nate.
"No you arent" he said.
I didnt want to argue so I just left it at that.
-
"Do you guys need a ride back home"? I asked Stew and Haley.
"No we don't actually" they both said in unison once again.
"Alrighty I'll see you two love birds later then" I said
-
We finally arrived home, and I was so drowsy I just wanted to sleep, and that's exactly what I done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 683 51
This is a Nate/ Skate Maloley fan fic! I'm not gonna give away too much so you're just gonna have to read it aha, hope you like it! Btw this was poor...
11.3K 363 31
What happens when James Maslow falls in love? But when she goes on a business trip and gets in a terrible accident she doesn't remember him but, reme...
3.7K 168 34
What else does he need in life? Relationship doesn't come across the mind of Skyler Fanucci. If it did, it's gonna be the last thing . He is doing a...
11.9K 175 10
When Kendall gets the chance to make it big with a new band will he be able to leave his girlfriend and small hometown? If he leaves, can they surviv...