6

As I sat and waited on Nate to come over, I just pictured our little fight scenarios in my head.
Some of them weren't the best, but we still always managed to get over them.
-
I hear a knock on the door, and of course it was Nate.
As soon as he walks in the door hes already blabbering his mouth.
"Look i love you Kiara, so much. I didnt mean to say anything I did. I was just scared at the moment. Scared of what my fans would think. Scared of what the boys would think. Scared of what my parents would think"
"You should never be scared Nate. This is a blessing that god gave us, and why are you so worried about what your "boys" think. If they dont like it then screw them, but I love how you can come up into the house saying you love me, but just 10 minutes ago your ass was cheating with some other hoe" I said.
He just looked at me in complete, and utter shock. Like he wanted to drop kick me right then, and there, but he knew he couldnt.
"Kiara that wasnt a hoe. That was your bestfriend Haley."
"My bestfriend? My fucking bestfriend who I thought the world of. Who I thought would be the one who would stick by my side no matter what happened."
"Fuck both of you guys" I said then ran to my room.
Nate came running up the stairs saying "please let me explain" over a billion times.
I finally just let him, because I was tired of hearing him whine.
"We didnt hook up Kiara. She called me, because Sammy hit her, and kicked her out of the house. She had nowhere's to go, and she knew she couldnt call you to get her"
"Where is she now, and where the fuck is Sammy" i say.
"I dont know where he is, but she is in the car"
"Please go get her" i asked him.
-
Haley finally came up, and after I saw what Sammy done to her, I wanted to kill him right then and there.
I couldnt help, but cry because she looked so pitiful and upset.
We both just cried into each others arms, and Nate was even crying which means something had to hit him, because we all know that boy never cries unless its about something important, or someone he loves.
I just looked at him and said "Babe please never ever do something like this to me. I love you so much, and honestly I dont ever want this to happen to me, or to us"
He just looked me in my eyes and said "Lil mama you know I WILL NEVER do that you. May God strike me dead if I do"
In this perfect moment something told me that Nate was the perfect one for me, and I couldnt be more thankful, because our "little" family is finally coming into place.

//dont hate me when I write this. I know Nate isnt anything like im putting him to be, but it gets the story more tense. I love you guys so much, and thanks for reading. I already have over 100+ reads and 9 votes. Please continue to vote, and also follow me on twitter skatescarpenter. Tweet me you're reading my book if you are💖💖💜//