𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗶𝗸𝗶 �...

By XxSadGirl12xX

╔═══════《✧》═══════╗ ─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─ ⟬⟮❢𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻❢⟯⟭ Got a request? Make your requ... More

♡♡ 𓊈𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲𓊉 ♡♡
💜The Runaway💜 |Part 2| (⚜️)
💜Soft Tamaki Amajiki Head-Canons💜
💜The Maiden from the Sea💜 |Part 1|
💜Lustful Desires~💜 (🍋) |Part 1|
💜Lustful Desires~💜 (🍋) |Part 2|
💜Spicy Tamaki Amajiki Head-Canons💜
💜Saved from Slavery💜
💜The Runaway💜 |Part 3| (⚜️)
💜The Maiden from the Sea💜 |Part 2|
💜My Cute Little Witch Head-Cannons💜 |Part 1|
💜My Cute Little Witch Head-Cannons💜 |Part 2|
💜Bunny wants to Fuck~💜 (🍋)
💜A Shy Vampire's Love💜 |Part 1| (⚜️)
💜Tamaki Amajiki Father Head-Canons💜
💜Let Me Make You Mine~💜 (🍋)
💜A Shy Vampire's Love💜 |Part 2| (⚜️)
💜My Little Genie In A Bottle💜 (🎶 & ⚜️)
💜A Villain Gets What He Wants~💜 (⚜️)
💜Our Little Miracle💜
💜A Shy Vampire's Love💜 |Part 3| (⚜️ & 🍋)
💜My Hero One's Justice 2 Voice Lines💜
💜A Phantom's Kiss💜 ⟮☁️ & ⚜️⟯ |Part 1|
💜A Phantom's Kiss💜 ⟮🍋 & ⚜️⟯ |Part 2|
WHAT?!? HOW?!?
HOLY SH-!!!
💜A Villain Claims Their Prey~💜 ⟮☁️⟯
21K READS ALREADY?!
💜Hanahaki Disease💜 ⟮🥀⟯
💜Sex In The Bathrooms with a Vampire~💜 ⟮🍋⟯
💜A Prince's Love and Desire💜 ⟮☁️ & ⚜️⟯ |Part 1|
💜A Prince's Love and Desire💜 ⟮🍋 & ⚜️⟯ |Part 2|

💜The Runaway💜 |Part 1| (⚜️)

1.7K 14 0
By XxSadGirl12xX

Experimented AU

Experimented! Tamaki Amajiki x OC(Emillie Mizukami)
Quirk: Thread Manipulation & Telekinesis

⟪⟨3𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕⟩⟫

"Where did the boy go?!" a hunter asked, looking around with his flashlight in his hand, looking around in the dark woods where it was raining heavily.

The second hunter growled, "The boy couldn't have run far, dammit! If the boss finds out that he escaped and we can't find him, he'll have our heads."

The search party for the escaped Experiment 018 walked back down the path they came from, heading back to the cars to go back to the building.

The boy who escaped uncovered his mouth, gasping for air, and he got to his feet, running towards where ever he can find to seek shelter and food, and maybe some proper caring.

He was in the backyard of a house that seemed to be living here for a while, and he saw a little shack he could hide in. He entered the shack and he looked around the items and objects that was hung up on the walls, and on the counter tops.

The boy got on his knees and crawled under the table that was drilled to the wall, not having any support under it, he hid in the corner where a few boxes was covering him, and he pulled his knees to his chest, hugging them as he began crying.

"You should know better, Amajiki," the man in dark navy blue said, "The only reason why I kept you around all those years is because you are my great masterpiece!"

The boy wept and he cried softly, rocking himself to stay calm as he cries, knowing that what that man said wasn't true, even though it was.

⟪⟨𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕⟩⟫

"Good morning, Emi!~" Mina sang, opening my door then hissed, "Jesus fuck, what the hell happened to you?"

I looked at my friend and sighed, "Sorry, M. Everything has been stressful lately because... it's Summer Break, and we only get 3 and a half months off before we head back to school, and I'm not sure that my family even wants to hangout with me."

Mina sat on my bed next to me and she wrapped her arm around my shoulders, "Hey, it'll be fine. But, at least you've got us. I mean, Yaoyorozu is filthy rich and she's invited everyone in our class to come with her on a vacation to a private island that her parents bought and owned."

I snorted, "At least Uraraka's jealous that she's broke and Yao~Momo's rich." "Ha! True to that!" Mina laughed.

We laughed and Mina sighed, "You know, I'm glad that we kept our promise from ten years ago, when we first met... at the park when Jordan was just a little baby."

I chuckled, nodding my head, remembering that amazing memory as kids.

Mina rested her head on my shoulder, rubbing my forearm and I asked, "Hey, when does Yao~Momo wanna meet up for this vacation to this private island?" "Oh, she wants us to be at the docks on Sunday, because she told me that we'll be there for like, as long we can survive," Mina snorted.

Getting up from my bed, I clapped my hands, "I can't. I have to take care of my sister, since... you know what happened to my parents."

"Queen," Mina said, getting up from my bed and smiled, "Please, we barely hangout because of babysitting your lil' sister, Jordan."

I whined, "I know! But that little devil keeps pushing my buttons a lot." "I know she does, but," Mina gasped happily and she smiled brightly.

Shaking my head, I held up my finger, "Mina. I know what you're about to do. Don't even give me that fucking face."

"What if we?~"

"No, don't even say it."

"Bring your sister along so that she's not home alone?~"

"Mina, you know that I can just hire a babysitter or maybe a nanny to watch over Jordan, but, bring her along? You know that she's in a stable condition with her asthma and her allergies."

"Where are you going?"

Mina and I looked at the doorway to see Jordan, my baby sister, and I sighed, "Okay, Jordan, I need to ask you something, okay baby?"

She nodded her head and I smiled, "My friend invited me and everyone in my class to a private island her parents had for vacation, and, I know you hate being alone at the house by yourself." "Yeah... it's lonely here without you, Emi," Jordan said, looking up at me.

Moving some of her hair out of her face, I looked at Mina and she gave me a nod and I sigh, crouching down, "Jordan... do you wanna come with me?"

She nodded her head with excitement, "Yeah!"

"Just... promise me you'll take your medicine?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I promise!" Jordan said, very happy to be doing this.

Standing up, I chuckled as she hugged me and I said, "We'll be leaving Sunday, alright? We have to wake up early and make sure you pack some clothes, pj's, and don't forget your swimsuit just in case."

Jordan broke the hug and nodded her head, running out of my room and into her room to start packing.

I turned to Mina who gave me a smug look on her face. I chuckled, "Okay, don't give that shitty face, M. You know that you're probably plotting something." "Maybe~," Mina said, "But, I finally get to see my two favorite sisters finally getting along."

"Yeah, it feels like it's been forever since Jordan and I last hung out together," I said, putting my hands in my pockets, "It feels like it's been years since mom and dad's death."

Jordan came back and she asked, "Min~Chan? Can you help me pick out some cute clothes?" "Oh my god, of course!" Mina said, waddling over to my eleven year old sister.

I rolled my eyes and snorted, "You're such a child, M." "Okay? And I enjoy it!" Mina pouted.

The two of them went to my sister's room, and I sighed, looking out the window, playing with the pendant that my aunt gave me.

⟪⟨3𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕⟩⟫

After Jordan got all packed, she giggled and shouted, "Emi! I'm going out back to play! Min~Chan can help you pack!"

"Cool!" Emillie shouted from the other room.

The little girl smiled and she skipped to the backdoor, opening it, hopping off the steps and she landed on her feet, walking around the huge backyard, finding a long stick and she started playing with it, thinking it's a sword, and she giggled.

Jordan shot her head to the shack by hearing a loud;

*THUMP*

*CLATTER*

The eleven year old gulped and she had the stick out for protection, walking towards the shack slowly, reaching out for the doorknob, and her breathing seemed uneven.

"Jordan?"

The girl spun around to see Emillie and she exhaled, "God, you scared me." "Oi, watch your mouth, young  lady," Emillie said, pointing at the sister's face and asked, "You okay? You're breathing heavy."

Jordan tried to explain and Mina shouted from the steps, "Emi! Yaoyorozu is okay with you bringing your sister! She'll see if she can try to convince Mr. Aizawa to come along and he can bring Eri~Chan as well!"

The pink skinned girl headed inside and Emillie turned to her sister and she smiled, "I'm pretty sure you'll have fun hanging out with Eri, Jordan." "Really?" Jordan asked, "Is she the girl that you helped the pros and your classmates rescue?"

"Yeah," Emillie said, and she kissed her forehead, "Why don't you go inside and bug Mina if you two can make some sweets for the trip, or maybe to snack on?"

Jordan smiled and dropped her stick, ran towards the steps and burst inside the house.

Emillie chuckled to herself and looked at the shed.

Why did Jordan seem scared when she was walking towards the shed like that? Emillie thought, grabbing the doorknob, twisting it and she opened it slowly.

The runaway heard and he covered his mouth to make sure that whomever entered this little shed can hear, panicking that it could be the bad people who hurt him and made him do terrible things.

Emillie hummed, "Maybe it could be mice or maybe rats."

When the girl almost closed the door behind her, she saw a cylinder like object get knocked off the counter, making Emillie's face turn pale.

She crouched down to pick up the stick Jordan had earlier, and she entered the shed, getting ready to fight.

"Hey! Whoever is in here! Come out!" Emillie shouted, having her voice sound more louder by the voice echoed off the walls.

Waiting for someone to come out, Emillie growled, "Come out, Kaminari! If this is another one of your fucking pranks, I'm not inviting you to my house anymore!"

No answer.

The boy hiding was scared by the girls voice, trying so hard not to make a single sound, and Emillie threw her hand in the air, "Okay! If you won't reveal yourself! I'm going to call the fucking cops!"

The boy's face turned pale, and he slowly showed his arm, and Emillie groaned, "Kaminari. I know it's fucking you, come out so that I can kick your ass into next week."

When the boy hiding finally revealed himself, slowly standing up, Emillie's eyes grew wide and she dropped the stick in her hand.

"Oh my god," she said, "I-I'm so sorry if I threaten you like that, I-I thought you were one of my friends a-and-."

She covered her face and fell to her knees, "Oh my god... I just threaten to call the cops on a innocent citizen who looked lost and afraid..."

Emillie kept saying that she's a horrible and awful person, thinking that she might get Jordan taken away to some other home where another family can raise her, and the runway was on his knees, in front of the girl.

Emillie gasped and she looked into his beautiful indigo eyes, thinking that they can't be something that can't look away.

"Uh..." Emillie said, with her cheeks heating up and she cleared her throat, "H-Hi. How did you get in here?"

No answer.

The boy leaned closer, making the girl back away in fear, and the boy put her ear against her chest, hearing her heartbeat, and Emillie whimpered, nervous that a boy that hot and handsome is so close to her.

He sat up straight and Emillie looked at the boy with confusion, "What are you? Well I know that you're a human, but, who are you?"

The boy didn't answer, nor that it seems he doesn't know how to talk.

Emillie noticed that the boy was badly hurt, and he had some open wounds, bruises, and burns on his skin. She hummed, "You're hurt. What happened to you?"

The girl tried reaching out for his arm, seeing the damage that he has, making the boy gasp in fear and he pulled his arm away quickly, thinking from what the man and the scientists have done to him.

Emillie saw the fear on his face, and she sighed, "It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm friendly."

The boy in the hospital gown was scared, slowly gaining trust from her, and he gave the girl his arm as she looked at the wounds that he has.

"Good living hell," Emillie said, "Why would someone do such a thing?"

She then saw a small tattoo on his wrist, having the numbers 018 printed on the boy's skin. Emillie hummed, "What's your name?"

He didn't answer, all he did was just looked away.

"You don't have a name?" Emillie asked, having her lips turn into a sad frown, "You poor thing."

Emillie heard the boy's stomach growl, knowing that it looks like he hasn't eaten in years. She smiled, "Here. I'll get you some food, alright? If you will tell me your name, okay?"

The boy nodded his head.

Emillie stood up and headed towards the door, and she turned to him telling him, "Just... stay here, okay? I don't want my sister and my friend panicking that I'm hiding a boy in my shed, okay?"

He nodded his head again.

Emillie smiled and she left the shed, closing the door behind her, and she ran up the steps and into the house.

The boy's quivering lips formed into a small smile, and he said, "S-Save with... pretty g-girl."

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 6.7K 158
Hey people! So, I hope you enjoy this big book of bnha reader scenarios which btw, is from my FAVE anime, boku no hero academia or my hero academia...
23.6K 553 67
♤𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱/𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴♤ 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟭 𝙏𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙄 𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙅𝙄𝙆𝙄 𝙓 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍/𝙊𝘾 ❝𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘❟ 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙖...
981K 38.8K 23
❝𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐮𝐯 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞❞ 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐦...
1.3M 50.9K 57
❦ ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 [𝐘/𝐍]-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍?❞ ❝𝐁𝐎𝐎...❞ ➜ 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭�...