At A Different Turning Point...

By Ryushuu1412

The Fourth Shinobi War happened not the what we know and the world become an end. Naruto is the only the surv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

2K 74 9
By Ryushuu1412

The next day, Hikari is the first one woke up and saw that her parents still asleep. Deciding didn't want to wake them up, she get up from the bed quietly and walk to the kitchen. She decide to make the breakfast for them today, she know that both of her parents were busy after the attack mostly her father.

As a Hokage, he had a responsibility in the village so he maybe won't have much time with his family.

Also the battle with Paperwork!

She take out the ingredient, wash the vegetable and cut the slice of meat, she decide to make a simple Japanese breakfast dishes with Miso soup, tamagoyaki, a bowl of rice and a grilled meat. She prepared it for four people included Kakashi into their family breakfast, she also boiled the water for tea and milk for Naruto.

She heard two pair footstep and conclude that her parents are awake, she turn around to where the stairs is and meet with her father blond hair, "Good morning, Daddy." greet Hikari with a warmth smile.

Minato heartbeat jump in delight of what his daughter calls him, 'Daddy' he like the sound of it. The realization struck him, he is now a father!

A father!

A father too his daughter and son!!

He smile brightly at her "Good morning, my little princess." Hikari blush red by the title her father give it to her, feel sheepish in embarrassment and joy for finally having a father that can keep calling sweet title with you.

She smile back at him cutely and continue back her cooking, she didn't even see Minato gasp tried to control his bearing of how cute his daughter is. When Kushina came down with Naruto in her arm, she saw her husband on the floor shaking and saw him grasping his heart tightly, "What's wrong, Minato?"

Minato look at his wife with tears in his eyes, "Kushina! What should I'll do? She's too precious!"

Kushina raise an eyebrow in confusion, didn't even know what he been talking about. "I'll need to keep away the boys from her. I will not let some random guy taking my baby girl away from me." said Minato with fire of determination in his eyes.

"Ah, that's what you mean." said Kushina in realization and completely amused, she don't know her husband can be this overprotective to his family.

She rolled her eyes when her husband keep mumbled at himself still on the floor, keep saying 'No one takes my baby girl' and 'I won't let any boys takes her'. By then Hikari poke her head from the kitchen with a smile on her face "Good morning, Mom! Breakfast is ready, come sit. You too Daddy, you don't want to be late do you?"

Kushina smile softly at her and take a sit with Naruto in her arms, Minato do the same and the parents saw the perfect Japanese breakfast in front of them, with how heavenly the smell is they knew this taste good.

They turn to their daughter after she put the last plate on the table and give a soft smile to her, Hikari smile back at them, taking a sit beside Minato and the family start to eat.

When Minato take a sip of Miso soup, he was surprise of the taste, "It's taste good, Hikari. It's good than I'll usually make," praised him. Hikari cheek turn pink in flustered of the praise she got from her father and look down in embarrassment, don't want to show her red face to her parents.

When she pick her utensil, she remember something. She look around tried to sense Kakashi chakra around them but didn't find him. Minato saw that she been looking around them, felt curious he ask "Hikari? What's wrong?"

Hikari look at him "Dad! Where's Kakashi-nii?"

Minato raise an eyebrow at her question, went his daughter gesturing to where the empty sit with already set up breakfast, he get the hint. "You want Kakashi eat with us?" ask him, when he get a nod answer from her, he flare his chakra to call Kakashi.

After about 10 minutes, came Kakashi in ANBU attire (A/n: I'm suck for the clothes detail so...I'm skip that) "What is it, sensei?" ask him in lad back attitude.

Minato gesture for him at the dinning table "Come eat with us, Hikari cook this for all of us. So we can't waste her effort." Kakashi raise his eyebrow at his sensei and just complied with it.

When he saw that there was an eggplant in the Miso soup, he gasp and look at Hikari that look sheepish and has pink tilted on her cheek shyly. Kakashi give her a smile and take his sit and thanks Hikari for the food.

After that they start to eat in comfortable silence but the silence is broken when Hikari ask something that came in her mind. "Oh yeah, dad?"

Minato turn to his daughter curiously, "About Obito seal, I think I have a solution to break him from brainwashing," said Hikari. The parents and Kakashi turn to her in shock of the news. "How?" ask a shellshock Kakashi.

Hikari shuffled over at her seat, placing a piece of paper onto the table next to Minato before a brush appeared in her hand.

"I have two methods for Obito's seal." She repeated, already moving the brush swiftly, "One will succeed without a doubt, and the other has about a fifty percent chance."

"Then go for the one that will work." Minato agreed, and take a peek of what his daughter were doing. Hikari shot him a look, "The first option is to pierce his chest with a lightning jutsu – the chakra will destroy the seal on his heart and with the Hashirama cells and myself, he will be walking in just a few minutes."

Minato glance at Kakashi and Kushina horrified face, before swallowing nervously, the food already forgotten, "And the other option?"

"I can create a seal but there is a chance it will not nullify the seal, or it could even strengthen the seal." Hikari said.

She lifted the page of paper. There was a detailed drawing of Obito, a hand covered in lightning through his chest. Minato followed the arrow to show a smiling person and frowned at the drawing as he looked to the other one. A seal was on his chest and there were two arrows, one pointed to an Obito that looked insane and the other pointed to an Obito that looked happy. 'She didn't really need to draw it like that', Minato thought dully.

Hikari put the paper down and turned to look at him in question, "So...which one do you want me to use?"

XXXXX

They decide to choose the first one, they know it risky but the chance it be work is 100% than the other one. Hikari and the others go to where they keep Obito with, the others were nervous but they had faith in Hikari that this would success.

Hikari start with undressing Obito shirt and her eyes glued at his chest where the seal is suppose to be, "I'm starting now!" said Hikari give a warn and the others nodded telling that she can start now.

Hikari start making handsign, using a medium lightning jutsu. "Lightning release: Lightning Bolt Technique," said her and there was short bolt of lightning from her hand. She positioned her hand to Obito chest and thrust it where the seal is situated and give him a minor electric shock all over his body and the seal on his heart was destroyed.

After making sure there was no more piece of the seal left, Hikari take out her hand on Obito chest that now have hole in it but not even bleeding because of Hashirama cells. Hikari then start to work with healing him.

After done healed the Uchiha, there was no hole on his body anymore. She decide to take off his restrained seal to let him wake up but was stopped by Kurama. "Wait, Kit! We shouldn't wake him yet."

"Why?"

"Do you remember that the last thing he saw is that seeing his love one being killed by his teammate before he was consumed by the seal? If we wake him and the last thing he remember is seeing the Hatake brat kill the one he love, he no doubt would lose control and attack the brat because of grunge."

Hikari frown from that, what Kurama said make sense. Minato saw the face his daughter make right now, felt concern. "Hikari?" the girl turn to him from his call saw the concern look he gave. "What's wrong? Is the plan not work?" ask him anxious and the others stiffened uneasily.

Hikari blinked at his question and then remember that she still don't tell them the success of removing the seal. "No, the plan is work and the seal on his heart is already destroyed so he is not influenced by the brainwash anymore. But I don't know if I should be awake him from his restrained."

Everyone sigh in relief when they heard the news but also look confused of her statement. "What do you mean?" ask Minato confused.

Hikari whined and her eyes glance at Kakashi sadly, "Well, the last thing he saw before he was consumed by the seal is that he saw Kakashi-nii hand was going through Rin chest, killing her in progress. So..."

Everyone mind clicked at her statement and Kakashi face turn to horror because of that and the family look at him in concern. Hikari took his hand and hold it gently "Don't worry, I'm sure he will forgive you. We explain to him what really happen and he would understand. So cheer up, Kashi-nii!"

Kakashi took a deep breath tried to calm his nerve, when he felt he calm enough. He give an eye smile at Hikari in grateful for the comfort she gave it to him earlier and the parents smile at the two feeling grateful that the tension from Kakashi being lifted a little bit.

Minato knew that Kakashi has been blaming himself for the death of his teammates and the death of Rin has been traumatize him since then making him shut himself more than he suppose too.

After that, Hikari was in thought. Thinking how to prevent Obito from attacking her surrogate brother when he woke up and make him turn crazy for losing his beloved girl. "I have a solution for that," said Kurama no doubt heard her thought.

Curious of what her partner mean, she asked "What is it?"

"You remember that before the Uchiha died, he transfer his knowledge and memories into you so you will inherited his skill and knowledge to defeat Kaguya?"

Hikari frown for that, "Yeah, I remember but in the end we lost. And I felt like I'll fail him, I fail to grant his last wish to save our world. So what about it? Don't tell me?"

Kurama sigh at his kit dark thought again, he didn't said anything knowing that Hikari still healing from the war. But well at least, she caught what he mean. "Yes, we can transfer back to his counterpart so he had the knowledge and the memories of our world Obito. That's mean...our world Obito will be with us like he also thrown into this world same as us."

"That's mean, he will also know about me and our situation. That's brilliant Kurama, what should I do without you?"

Kurama rolled his eyes at her "Probably pulling your hair for frustration," said him mocking her. "Hey!" exclaim her feeling hurt for the insult. She then relay this solution to her parents and Kakashi.

Minato, Kushina and Kakashi were shock to know about this but they approve saying that they need him and his skill for this ally. If this Obito get the knowledge of Hikari's world Obito then it make them easier to handle the outcome of his personality change.

So with that, Hikari and Kurama start to work for the transference.

Tbc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...