Adopt by my therapist brother

By heartandlionreader

A 16 year old girl does not want to go and see a therapist. One day she said that she will not go to her ses... More

Cover pags and characters
Main characters
🥀 1
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀6
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀33
🥀34
🥀35
🥀36
🥀37
🥀38
🥀39
🥀40
🥀41
🥀42
🥀43
🥀44
🥀45
🥀46
🥀48
🥀49
🥀50
🥀51
🥀52
🥀53

🥀47

47 2 0
By heartandlionreader

The next day later Tuesday after school

Rocky:
"Bye guys."

Copper and Jessica:
"See you."

Rocky:
I walk over to Ethan car I don't know if I should him straight away or wait. "Hey tattoo guy how was work?"

Ethan:
"It was good how was your first day of school?"

Rocky:
"It was good." Yeah that was a lie I didn't want to upset him.

Ethan:
"Well that was good I am happy that you had a good day."

Rocky:
"Yeah umm me too."

At home

Rocky:
I just went to my room I need to see what have they done to me I know that I should have told someone but I didn't want to I didn't want to upset anyone, I went to the bathroom I went to my mirror and saw them dam they look bad I might have to call Leon so he can look at them.

Ring ring ring ring

Leon:
"Hello."

Rocky:
"Hey Leon I am so happy that you answer."

Leon:
"Why are you happy that I answered oh no what is wrong?"

Rocky:
"Well I just started a new school and these boys did something to me do you think I can come over so you could check them out?"

Leon:
"Yeah I should be in the office in 15 meet me their."

Rocky:
"Ok thank you so much."

Leon:
"Anytime bye."

Rocky:
"See you." I went to the living room. "Hey guys do you mind if I borrow one of your car please."

Grayson:
"You can borrow mine but where are you going."

Rocky:
"Just to a friend house so can I?"

Ethan:
"Yeah have fun and be safe."

Rocky:
"Thanks guys I can handle myself."

Ethan:
"Yeah I know you can."

Rocky:
"Bye guys."

Boys:
"See you."

Rocky:
"Thanks for the car Grayson."

Mr Dolan:
"That is Mr Dolan to you and that is ok."

At doctor Leon office

Rocky:
"Hi I am here to see doctor Leon have he came in yet."

Front desk man:
"He should be here in 1 minutes if you want to wait for him."

Rocky:
"Ok thank you."

1 minutes later

Doctor Leon:
"Hey I am here did you wait for long?"

Rocky:
"Not really."

Doctor Leon:
"Ok then follow me please."

Rocky:
"K."

Doctor Leon:
"Since I know that you have not been eating like normal I am going to put in a nose tube like normal before I do anything ok."

Rocky:
"Agh find even if I do not want it."

Doctor Leon:
"Good."

Rocky:
After he put in the nose tube he ask me where were they and I told him he told me to put on a gown, so I did once I was done I open the door so he can come in.

Doctor Leon:
"So did you coughed out any blood?"

Rocky:
"A bit yeah why."

Doctor Leon:
"So I get you a dentist so he can clean out the blood and don't worry it is only cleaning."

Rocky:
"Fine ok book it."

Doctor Leon:
"I will book it after I am done."

Rocky:
So he did.

Doctor Leon
"Dam they look bad and some of them need stitches, but first I am just going to clean them up ok."

Rocky:
"Yeah sure." He did he stitches them and clean once he was done with that he did the normal check and everything look ok even my weight which was normal for him to put in but because I have this on my nose he can't say anything or put me in the hospital once he was done he called someone to book me in for a cleaning.

Doctor Leon:
"Ok so I did book you in for a cleaning here in the hospital and I also told them that you need to put the nose tube in and once you are done I told them to take you back to my office so I can take them out oh ok."

Rocky:
"Yes I got it."

Doctor Leon:
"Good now go."

At the dentist department of the hospital

Rocky:
"Hi I am here for a cleaning."

Lady at the desk:
"Yep can I have your name please?"

Rocky:
"Rocky El Lee."

Lady at the desk:
"Yep I have you right here for a cleaning if you just like to wait in the waiting room someone will come and get you."

Rocky:
"Ok thank you."

5 minutes later

Dentist man:
"Do I have a Rocky El Lee here."

Rocky:
"Yep that is me."

Dentist man:
"Then please come with me."

Rocky:
We went to the cleaning office.

Dentist man:
"So I have heard that you have to keep this in with you so I was thinking if we move your machine to the back of your head then we will get started."

Rocky:
"Ok." After we move the machine and the tube from the side to my head, he got everything ready man I wish I had someone here with me but I have to be strong for myself com on Rocky you can do this noting is going to happened they are only cleaning the blood out of you.

Dentist man:
"Rocky are you there?"

Rocky:
"Oh sorry I was just thinking."

Dentist man:
"That is ok let me guess you are scared?"

Rocky:
"Yeah kind of I just wish I have someone to hold my hand."

Dentist man:
"Yeah I get it but if you want I can ask someone to come and hold your hand also check on the machine so make sure it doesn't come off so what do you say."

Rocky:
"Yes please and I am sorry that I am scared I really don't want to be scared."

Dentist man:
"Don't worry about it I did it really I will be right back."

Rocky:
"Ok thank you."

Dentist man point of view

Dentist man:
"Hey man are you free right now?"

Man:
"Yeah I am why do you ask."

Dentist man:
"Well I have a patient who is scared and want someone to hold her hand do you mind if you can hold her hand also check on her machine from time to time?"

Man:
"Of course not."

Dentist man:
"Ok thank you so much." We walk to the office. "Hey I have someone."

Rocky:
"Ok thank you and sorry again."

Dentist man:
"Really don't be we get it now shall we get started."

Rocky:
"Ok."

Dentist man:
"Hey there is noting to be scared off all that I am doing is cleaning out the blood and it is not going to hurt at all got it."

Rocky:
"Yeah I got it."

Dentist man:
"Ok then let do this but if you want me to stop at all then rise your left hand got it."

Rocky:
"Yep I got it."

After an minute later

Dentist man:
We had to stop because she is having a panic attack. "Hey look at me your are ok everything is ok I need you to breathe with me."

Rocky:
"I-I c-can't."

Man:
"Yes you can I believe in you we believe in you."

After 10 seconds later

Dentist man:
"See you done it I am so proud of you."

Rocky:
"I am so sorry I don't know why did I have it."

Dentist man:
"Don't worry about it but can I ask how did this happened in the first place."

Rocky:
"What panic attack?"

Dentist man:
"No not the panic attack the blood around your mouth that is a lot of blood for someone who was at the doctors?"

Rocky:
"Oh well that easy today was my first day of school and I got bullied I do not even know why I didn't even do anything they just punch and kick me I coughed out blood I though that the blood went down but it didn't."

Dentist man:
"Well yeah you can tell that it didn't but don't worry I almost got all if the blood out then I will start with cleaning ok and you known that you can stop if it does get to much for you."

Rocky:
"Yeah I know but you guys are already doing it with me so I am just going to let you guys do your job and not say anything."

Dentist man:
"Well we do not want that we want you to tell us when to stop ok."

Rocky:
"O-oh o-ok."

Dentist man:
"Hey no need to feel bad are you ready to start now."

Rocky:
"Yeah I think that I am."

Dentist man:
"Ok then open up please."

After the cleaning

Dentist man:
"Ok I am all done."

Rocky:
"Thank you and sorry again."

Dentist man:
"Don't be I get it have a good day."

Rocky:
"You too."

Doctor Leon office

Doctor Leon:
"So how was it."

Rocky:
"We'll kind of good I did have a panic attack."

Doctor Leon:
"Really why?"

Rocky:
"I don't know to be honest."

Doctor Leon:
"Well the let take this off you... and done also remember to clean and change the bandage also I think that you should tell your foster dad that you have been bullied."

Rocky:
"I don't know I don't want to make him upset."

Doctor Leon:
"It will not make him upset Rocky and he need to know."

Rocky:
"I will think about it."

Doctor Leon:
"K that is all I want to hear."

Rocky:
"Goodbye."

Doctor Leon:
"See you."

At the red Lion head quarters

Rocky:
"Hey guys."

Liam:
"Rocky what are you doing here?"

Roy:
"Yeah what are you doing here?"

Rocky:
"I will tell you guys in a bit where is James?"

James:
"I am right here."

Rocky:
"I think that we should tell them."

James:
"Yeah I think so too guys Rocky and I have been boyfriend and girlfriend for 12 years in a months and 4 week it will be 13 years."

Boys:
"Wow that is a long time to be boyfriend and girlfriend."

Rocky:
"Yeah it is but we do not care like at all."

Liam:
"Well then good for you guys."

James:
"So babe why are you here."

Rocky:
"Because I need to kill someone like right now."

James:
"Having a bad day?"

Rocky:
"Oh yeah like you have no idea."

James:
"Do you think it is time?"

Rocky:
"Oh I know it is time do you still have my motorbike."

James:
"Of course I do who do you think I am."

Rocky:
"I don't really know babe can you tell me."

James:
"Oh shh you."

Rocky:
"Whatever."

Roy:
"Wait what is it time for?"

Rocky:
"Have you guys ever heard of black heart snake."

Roy:
"Yeah we have she is one of the most powerful mafia assistant of all time."

Rocky:
"Yep and guess who she is."

Boys:
"Who?"

Rocky:
"Me."

Boys:
"No way!"

Rocky:
"Yes way."

James:
"Babe do you think it is time?"

Rocky:
"Oh I think it is time."

Liam:
"Wait you are being her?"

Rocky:
"Oh I am, baby do you have the phone."

James:
"Of course I do."

Ring ring."

Black heart snake:
"You have the back heart what do you want me to do and how much are you paying me to do it."

Man:
"I want you to find a girl and ask her to bring her brother to me and I will pay you 1k."

Black heart snake:
"Make 2k and you got yourself a deal."

Man:
"Fine 2k."

Black heart snake:
"Good sent me a picture of her where will she be and where do want bring him also I want my money there when I come back with him got it."

Man:
"Yep."

Black heart snake:
"Good I will see you when it is down."

Man:
"Yep and I just sent you them."

Black heart snake:
"Good once you have them I want you to delete this number got it."

Man:
"Of course."

Black heart snake:
"Good." I got ready.

Boys:
"Wow."

Rocky:
"You guys like."

Boys:
"Of course we do."

Rocky:
"Well bye guys."

Boys:
"See you."

Black heart snake:
I went to where the girl is. "Hey what are you doing here all by yourself you know that someone can take you right."

Girl:
"I know but I do not mind if they take me."

Back heart snake:
"Let me guess your brother have been abuse you?"

Girl:
"How did you know that?"

Black heart snake:
"I have been abuse to so I know how do you feel but I can make it better."

Girl:
"How can you do that?"

Black heart snake:
"Well you can tell me where your brother is I can take him somewhere they will deal with him and you will be in a new home."

Girl:
"But I do not want to go to an orphanage."

Black heart snake:
"Then what if I tell you that you will not go to an orphanage."

Girl:
"How can you be so sure of that?"

Black heart snake:
"Because I have someone who can adopt you."

Girl:
"Who?"

Black heart snake:
"Well do you want me to call him so you can talk to him?"

Girl:
"Yes please."

Black heart snake:
"Good because I am already doing it."

Ring ring

Man:
"Yes."

Black heart snake:
"I will bring you her brother if you adopt her."

Man:
"Well lucky for the both of us that I am doing it are you with the girl now."

Black heart snake:
"Yeah I do have her."

Man:
"Do you mind giving her the phone?"

Black heart snake:
"Sure he want to talk to you."

Girl:
"Ok.. yep ok but I don't have to be in your mafia do I?.. ok good ok bye."

Black heart snake:
"So what did he say?"

Girl:
"He say that he will adopt me."

Black heart snake:
"See I told you so now where is your brother."

Girl:
"Come with me and I will show you."

Black heart snake:
"Ok."

Her brother:
"B where you?"

Girl:
"Out."

Her brother:
"Well I don't care if you were out, and who are you?"

Black heart snake:
"Oh I am no one but I am taking you somewhere so come on."

Her brother:
"Yeah no."

Black heart snake:
"And who said I was giving you a choice."

Her brother:
"No one."

Black heart snake:
"Well the let go."

Her brother:
"No."

Black heart snake.
"Ok then go and hid I will get you in a bit go now. She did I got my gun look at the wall and shot his leg. "Now I am going to tell you again come."

Her brother:
"No."

Black heart snake:
"Find then." I did a spinning kick son him.

He'd brother:
"Ow that the leg you shot."

Black heart snake:
"Oh I know... hey you can come out now let go." I drag him with me and hold her hand. "Hey I got him where do I meet you?"

Man:
"I will sent you the address." We walk in till we were there.

Girl:
"I am tried."

Black heart snake:
"I know you are pretty girl we are almost there."

Man:
"You have him."

Black heart snake:
"Yeah he is right here take him."

Man
"Take him away.. hey baby girl I am here to take you home with me."

Girl:
"Hi thank you for adopting me please don't hurt me."

Man:
"Don't worry I will not."

Girl:
"Ok."

Man:
"Here is your money."

Black heart snake:
"Thank you bye pretty girl have a fun life."

Girl:
"You too and thank you for giving me a dad."

Black heart snake:
"Anytime bye."

Man and girl:
"See you."

Back at the red Lion head quarters

Rocky:
"James I am back."

James:
"Hey babe how was it."

Rocky:
"Beautiful and I didn't have yo kill anyone."

James:
"Well that is a good news."

Rocky:
"Yeah it is well I better go back to Ethan I love you."

James:
"And I love you too bye babe."

Rocky:
"See you."

James:
"Do you need me yo drive you home."

Rocky:
"No thanks I using Grayson car."

James:
"K bye love you."

Rocky:
"And I love you too."

At Ethan house

Rocky:
"Hi I am back."

Ethan:
"Hey how was it."

Rocky:
"It was good."

Grayson:
"Well good well have a seat we went to ask you something."

Rocky:
"Ok what is it?"

Ethan:
"We want to ask you what kind of car would you like?"

Rocky:
"Umm why."

Ethan:
"So we can buy it for you."

Rocky:
"No no don't worry I can buy it."

Boys:
"Yeah no we are getting it for you."

Rocky:
"Fine."

Rocky:
This is a HiLux in the Color black. "What wrong is that too much if it is I can just get it myself."

Boys:
"Yeah no."

Grayson:
"And it is not too much it is the perfect car for you."

Ethan:
"Yeah we are thinking that you were going to get an expensive."

Rocky:
"Why would I do that."

Boys:
"We don't know."

Rocky:
"Also do you mind around the car we have a white snake around it."

Grayson:
"No not at all now the motorbike."

Rocky:
"Yeah no I think a car is enough."

Ethan:
"No it is not now show us."

Rocky:
"Agh fine."

Rocky:
"But insent of the colour red can we get it in black."

Boys:
"Of course."

Rocky:
"Thanks guys but remember you guys don't have to do this."

Boys:
"But we want to do let us please."

Rocky:
"Agh fine."

Boys:
"Yay."

Rocky:
I went back to bathroom just to clean it up and I got an reminder from doctor Leon he is always remembering me when to do something like medical things.

Ethan:
"Hey Rocky I just... Rocky what happened."

Rocky:
"It is noting Ethan."

Ethan:
"Really Rocky tell me or I am getting Grayson locking you both in a room in till you tell him."

Rocky:
"Fine boys are bullying me Ethan and I don't know they are doing things to me."

Ethan:
"Why did you tell me about this Rocky?"

Rocky:
"Because I didn't want you to get upset."

Ethan:
"Why would I get upset Rocky I just want my daughter to be happy and love school."

Rocky:
"I didn't want to get you upset because you got me in to that school."

Ethan:
"Sorry Rocky does Cooper or Jessica knows about this?"

Rocky:
"Yeah they do they have told them to stop but the guys do it when they are not there."

Ethan:
"Oh."

Rocky.
"Yeah."

Ethan:
"Well if this is still happening in a week time then I am moving you schools got it."

Rocky:
"Yeah I got it."

Ethan:
"Good now let me help you clean up them."

Rocky:
"K."

Ethan:
"So have you told the teachers the principle anyone."

Rocky:
"I have told both of them tattoo guys no one believe in me."

Ethan:
"Well we are moving you in a week."

Rocky:
"K."

Ethan:
"And some night baby girl."

Rocky:
"Night tattoo guy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 67 61
Jess is an average 16 year old, Life isn't easy, at age 12 she lost both of her parents due to a car accident. Jess had to be put in foster care unti...
12.9K 383 37
"we can't do this." "why not, princess?" "because you're my best friend." lowercase intended, all rights reserved to @romanticisedolans ©- *CURRENTL...
6.5K 33 60
Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter. But if it is real, it will never be over, right?! Is Ethan Dolan really the one fo...