The Billionaire's Fake Fiancée

By kimangel3

Rachel Jones worked as a waitress in a small bar. She was working two jobs to pay her bills and keep a roof o... More

Prologue
Blast from the past
An Unexpected meeting
An Outrageous Proposal
Dilemma
Meeting The Family
Meeting Matthew
Grandparents
Jake
Blast from the past again ??
David
The Story Continues
Not an update
I Win by David Part-1
I Win Part-2
I am all alone
Life is a bitch
You are your own person
Life
My new life

Matthew

11.5K 460 9
By kimangel3

Matthew knew something is happening, his mommy was smiling, like a lot more than usual, he was just happy to see his mommy like this, but when he met Jake he thought may be this guy will be his dad, just like all his friends had a dad he would finally get a daddy too, but his mommy started crying, he couldn't tolerate it, he can never see his mommy cry.

He kneeled down in front of his mommy and started to wipe her tears,"Mommy jake made you cry, I am sorry i dont need daddy, please dont cry."

Rachel's heart tore at his words," Sweetie I am not crying because of Jake, I am sad because I lied to you, he is your daddy and I was just scared about all the changes that will happen now."

Matthew didnt care about the changes he was just excited he will get a daddy,"Mommy will I also have gramps and granny too."

At this Rachel started crying more, "Yes sweetie you will have all that, but just know your mommy loves you more then everything."

Matthew smiled happily after hearing his mommy's words.

Rachel promised tomorrow he will meet his grandparents and his daddy.

A/N: guys this is not edited, also sorry for the short chapter, please vote or comment and show your support so I can update more, thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 2.3K 28
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
299K 23.5K 25
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.2M 204K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
592K 50.6K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...