Secrets Must Be Hidden (Batma...

By newsies_fan123

BAD DESCRIPTION SORRY Scarlet has been looked after by Bruce Wayne for many years living the normal life. Un... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Reunion
Chapter 2: The Long Mission
A/N UPDATE SOON
Chapter 3: Fair
Chapter 4: The Gala
Chapter 5: Rooftop Meet Up
Chapter 6: The New Student at Gotham Academy
Chapter 7: The Wing and The Hood
Chapter 8: Just Tell Her.
Chapter 9: Becoming Detectives
Chapter 10: Maze pt1
Chapter 11: Maze Part Two
Chapter 12: Overwhelmed
Chapter 13: The Attic Club
Lore Book
This is why I will always Update
Mini Series !
Decision Made
Chapter 14: Roy Harper
Chapter 15: The Curious Meeting
RED HOOD STORY
Update in June
NEW BOOK COVER !

Scarlet and Tim's Friendgroup

275 3 1
By newsies_fan123

I usually hate stuff like this but the lore book won't be out for a while and I dont want to write all the back stories in here.

So here are her friends (because the next chapter is about her school) and their back story etc.

⚠btw in my universe the high school and middle school are connected btw⚠

Raiden

Age: 17 (couple of months older than Scarlet)

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality: Bisexual 
Hobbies: Video games, music,

How they met Scarlet: Raidan's parents hosted a gala and Scarlet attended. They were around 10 year's old and ever since they have been very close friends.

Backstory info: Scarlet and Raidan are very very very close. However, they have never had a crush on each other! They are just protective.

Fun Fact: Raidan can speak Japanese  (as his mother is from Japan) and also introduced Scarlet to her favourite shows.

Charlie

Age: 17
Pronouns: she/they

Sexuality: No Label rn

Hobbies: Making music, smoking, learning about art, helping and educating others on global issues.

How they met Scarlet: They met Scarlet during their freshman year of High School. They bonded over music lessons and slowly hung out more.

Personality: At first you would then she's a little mean because she's protective and tough for her friends, but they are very open to anyone who comes up to them. They are just a very chill person

Back story info: Charlie family's family aren't very rich and she got into Gotham Academy through scholarships. So she humbles a lot of their classmates there.

Fun fact: In my lore, they make music and she's quite well known in Gotham. Not obviously like Harry Styles or anything, but now and again people would notice her.

Wendy - Alice

Age: 17

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Pansexual

Hobbies: Roller Skating, going to the gym, video games, reading, smoking.

How they met Scarlet: They were friends with Tim and then joined the group.

Personality: She's very bubbly and yet elegant. She loves everything to follow an aesthetic and that everything is organised. She also makes sure everyone is okay and comfortable.

Backstory info: Wendy was in a toxic friend group before. Tim noticed and slowly took her out of it. Because of this, understanding how people can be upset, she ensures everyone is always okay.

Joel

Age: 16 (year below them in school)

Pronouns: He/him

Sexuality: Questioning :)

Hobbies: Video games, reading, learning about various music.

How they met Scarlet: He asked to join their table one day because his schedule got mixed up and didn't know where to sit.

Personality: Loves to share his opinion. Though he keeps to himself, when he's with his group he becomes very hyper and can become aggressive (in a funny way) if he loses an argument.

Zackary (Though he will only be mentioned as Scarlet's last boyfriend and will only appear in flashbacks )

(WIIL ADD IMAGE SOON JUST NOT WORKING RN)

Age: Early 17 when he died.

Pronouns: He/him

Sexuality: Bisexual

Hobbies: Playing his guitar, writing songs, going out and trying new things, smoking.

How they met Scarlet: They both met at a party and he also joined their school later on (this could change btw)

Personality: He is quite chill and doesn't like being mean to others; despite what people may think. Though he loves hanging around people he also enjoys just being alone and playing his music.

Fun fact: Just like Charlie, Zack was in this band that was quite well known (obvs not worldwide famous) but enough for people to recognise him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 444 21
Bruce Wayne wakes up in an unknown cave surrounded by three young men. They say that they're his sons. They say he's in something called the Batcave...
3.7K 306 76
-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 πŸ‘ 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐒π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬- Scarlett is calm and sweet, yet dark, Honey is as timid as a rabbit but has a big heart, Ad...
372K 11.1K 65
A girl who was trained by the League of Assassins and a boy trained by the legendary Batman. When a girl by the name 'Nightingale' shows up in Gotham...
502K 16K 37
Julianne Cress is a foster kid, one that always jumped from home to home, so she's an expert in keeping under the radar and being unnoticed. At her...