Kingdom Hearts Fallen Guardia...

By PokemonTMNTSilver

This story is about Makaylyn during her adventure, along with her friends. This takes places in Birth By Slee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 16

78 2 0
By PokemonTMNTSilver

Third p.o.v.

Inside the Gummi Ship Makaylyn was in shock at finding herself outside Land Of Departure but she remembers what Ventus wants to do first before coming back home to Land Of Departure. He wants to find Terra and be there for him. "Ventus, what are we doing here?"

Ventus didn't respond but said "You guys wait here. I need to talk to the Master" Before Ventus leaves the Ship Makaylyn stops him.

"Why do you need to talk to the Master?"

Ventus didn't want Makaylyn to know about his purpose and the X-Blade. He sighs "I'll be right back. I'll come and get you once I'm done" Makaylyn wasn't convinced but she was mostly worried for him.

Soon Ventus goes out of the Gummi Ship and heads into Land Of Departure. Makaylyn watches him as he takes off on his keyblade.

"Go after him" said Panchito

Makaylyn turns to face Jose and Panchito. "Go after him," Panchito repeated. "We'll wait for you two to returned"

Makaylyn nods and summons her keyblade and heads down into Land Of Departure. When Makaylyn was going into Land Of Departure she saw a familiar Keyblade Armor. 'Terra!' she thought.

"Terra!" she shouted

Terra looked at who shouted his name and he saw Makaylyn. "Makaylyn!" he shouted back. "What are you doing here?"

"Ventus he wanted to come here and I want to be their when he needs me" said Makaylyn

"Let's head down together" said Terra and Makaylyn gave him a nod.

Once they were about to land in their home but stopped when they saw Ventus was about to be killed by their Master.

"Ventus!" shouted Makaylyn

Both Makaylyn and Terra block their Master keyblade to protect Ventus.

"Master, have you gone mad?" Terra asked

Master Eraqus looked at his two students "Terra! Makaylyn! I command you —step aside!"

"No!" They both shouted

"Both of you won't heed your Master?" said Eraqus, either of them moved away from Ventus.

"Master, why are you doing this to Ventus?" Makaylyn asked

Eraqus didn't answer Makaylyn's question but spoke to Terra. "Why do all my attempts to reach you fail? If both of you don't have it in your heart to obey..." Eraqus looks back up between the two "then you both will have to share Ventus's fate" he let a tear fall then rushed towards Terra and Makaylyn. Terra was blocking and attacking back at Eraqus while Makalyn was helping Ventus up. Ventus didn't like this. Seeing his friends protecting him and soon they would have to share the same fate as him.

'Maybe Master is right?' Ventus thought. "Enough, Terra! He's right..."

"Quite!" shouted Terra

Ventus got worried for Terra, he didn't want his friends to get involved in this. "Terra..."

Master Eraqus backed away and a flash of light hit them. Terra was on his feet, Makaylyn was on her knee and Ventus was on the ground. Terra picks up Ventus and looks at his Master, while Makaylyn was next to him to back him up.

Makaylyn looks over at Terra and sees that Terra has Darkness around him. 'Darkness? Terra, what are you doing?' Makaylyn thought

"You may be my Master." Terra put his kayblade to his face "But I will not...let you hurt my friends!" Darkness was unleashed from Terra.

Makaylyn then thought about the time when Vantias told Jose that Darkness would control him.'Terra...please don't tell me you're gonna hurt the Master?' Makaylyn thought

"Has the darkness taken you, Terra?" Eraqus ask

Terra pointed his keyblade from behind and opened up a portal to who knows where. "Terra? What are you doing?" Makaylyn asked. Terra throws Ventus at the portal. "Makaylyn. Keep Ventus safe." he tells her

"But–woah!!" Terra pushed Makaylyn towards the portal with Ventus. Ventus got up and reached out for his friend and said "Wait, Terra!"

...

Makaylyn p.o.v.

Ventus and I got transported from a different world that we would probably not know of. Ventus got up and tried to run towards the portal but it closed. I walk towards him and he looks back and me "We have to go back" I nodded at him. Before we transformed into our keyblade armor, we heard a voice that we recognized.

"Going somewhere?"

We both looked up and saw Vantias. "Aww look who is together again?" he said, Ventus grabbed my hand "We're through with you!" We walked away but Vantias kept talking.

"Well, I'm getting started with you, Ventus. You're strong enough now to fulfill your purpose" Purpose? What purpose is he talking about? "So what are you waiting for? Join with me right here and now?" Ventus stopped and Vantias continued to speak "Become the X-blade."

Ventus shook his head "No, I won't do it. He told me the only way the X-blade can be forged is if you and me fight. Well guess what? I'm not fighting."

"Ventus, what are you both talking about?" I asked, he turned to me with a sad look on his face.

"Yeah, Ventus. Why do you tell her what you really are" said Vantias

"I–Makaylyn" Ventus started but he gripped his head. "Ventus!" I shouted and tried to hold him up. I look back at Vantias "What did you do to him!?" I asked

"Why didn't I do anything to him? He's just remembering about his past" said Vantias

I looked at Ventus who had his hand on his head then turned back to Vantias. "Tell me what is going on?" I can tell that Vantias is smirking underneath his mask.

"I'm not surprised he didn't tell you but I suppose I will. You see I came from Ventus, his half, his darkness." Ventus. Has darkness in his heart before? "Both of us were made to create the X-Blade, to forge it" Vantias put his hand in front of his face and clutched it. "Once we forged ourselves together we will become one and have the X-Blade!" Vantias explained.

"Be quiet!" shouted Ventus as he turned to look at him.

Vantias took a moment then spoke to us. "Fine. Then I'll give you a reason to fight." We both look at him confused. "Come and find me...at the one and only place to spawn the X-Blade...The Keyblade Graveyard. There you're gonna see me choke the life out of Terra and Aqua. Then we'll see how long you play the pacifist" Vantias spawn a dark portal behind him.

"Wait!" Shouted Ventus as he tried to catch him but it was too late. Vantias was gone, waiting for us at The Keyblade Graveyard.

I saw Ventus pull something out and whispered something. "Ventus" I called his name and he looked at me. I went towards him. "Now you know what I am for, do you think of me differently?" he asked

I was shocked at what he just said. "No, Ventus I don't think of you differently...I do have these different feelings towards you" I said but I didn't want to confess my love for him right now. This wasn't the time.

I saw Ventus' eyes widen at the last part. "You mean...you have feelings for me?" I nodded slowly and shyly at him. I saw him smile for a bit then frowned, he grabbed my hand and said "Makaylyn... I–I really do share the feeling with you but...I can't accept them right now...I'm sorry"

I smiled a bit "It's okay I understand" I pulled out my wayfinder and put it next to him. "Wherever you go, I'm here. I'll wait for your answered" I wanted to kiss him on the cheek but I couldn't. I saw him smile back at me but had a sad look on his face.

"Now let's go and save Terra and Aqua" he said and spawn a portal. We both transform into our keyblade armor and ride through the portal and head to The Keyblade Graveyard.

...

Once we arrived at The Keyblade Graveyard we saw only what looked like a desert and keyblades on the ground. We both summoned our keyblades and Ventus said "Friends forever" he turned to me "Are you ready for this?"

"Ready as I'll ever be" I said

We both continued making our way towards the Keyblade Graveyard and hoping to find Terra and Aqua.

Luckily we found them in the distance, they're talking among themselves until they saw us walking towards them. Ventus then started to speak. "Xehanort wants me and Vantias to fight, and make some kind of 'X-Blade' but Master said we can't let that happen...and he tried to destroy me for it.

"X-Blade?" Aqua said confusedly.

"I still don't know exactly what it is." Ventus said as he put his hand over his heart. "But it scares me to death. Even just the thought of it"

I didn't know what to say at the moment but Terra stepped up and went towards Ventus then put his hand on his shoulder. "Relax, Ven. We're here and we're gonna take care of you."

Aqua goes towards us and gives Ventus a nod and so did I but Ventus continues. "I may have to fight Vantias after all. If I do, guys...I want you to–" my eyes widened knowing that sad look on Ventus' face when I confessed my love for him. He was gonna sacrifice himself to save us if something goes wrong?

"The four of us can never be torn apart, alright? I'll always find a way." Terra stopped Ventus rambling. Aqua kneeled down and touched Ventus cheek and I grabbed hold of Ventus' other hand.

Ventus let go of my hand and removed Aqua hand and Terra hand away from him as he looked down. "I'm asking you, as a friend..." Ventus looked up at us. "Just put an end to me."

We all have shocked and sad looks on our faces. None of us would do this to Ventus. I looked at Ventus and said "No...Ventus, we can't–"

"Please, Makaylyn" he interrupted me "Do it, if needed for me"

We all felt the presence of someone. We all looked around and saw Vantias and Master Xehanort in the distance walking towards us.

"Behold" Xehanort started, he then showed up all the keyblade in this world. "These lifeless keys used to be full power united with the hearts of their masters. On this barren soil, Keyblades of light and darkness were locked in combat...as a great Keyblade War raged. Countless Keyblade wielders gave up their lives, all in search of one, ultimate key. And it will soon belong to me..." Xehanort pointed at Ventus "X-Blade"

We knew we had to fight so we all touched our armor and transformed into our keyblade armor. This was a fight. And I won't fail as a Guardian again.

To Be Continued... 

(This drawing belongs to me) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 745 43
There is only one thing standing between Sora's slumber and awakening; Roxas. Sakura leads him to his tragic end and is reunited with Sora as payment...
4.3K 39 23
Pokémon version of my KH story. I'll be doing this for all four of them. If I ever do COM for this I'll do a Pokémon version for that too.
10.9K 313 29
Sora and his companions have been asleep for about a year, regaining their memories. When Sora awakens, he eventually arrives in Twilight Town, the...
2.5K 234 26
Senna, a young Summoner, has moved to the Land of Departure after the destruction of her home. Scared and feeling lost, she soon finds herself integ...