The Wolf and The Ghost

De Leewashinton

Noble Six our favorite spartan bravery fighting the covenant head-on. Until he dies by the hand of an elite o... Mais

Character
Chapter one
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6 part 1
chapter 6 part 2
Announcement
I have return
Chapter 7
Anniversary of 9/11
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Question and Vote
Votes Are In
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Idea
I'm Back
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Still ALIVE
Changes
New Armor and gadgets
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Idea what you think
Chapter 23
Update Notice

Chapter 24

914 13 7
De Leewashinton

*Third Pov*

The Ghost ship in hyperspace makes the destination to Coursant. In the Cocpit were Six, Sabien, and Ezra as they were waiting to arrive there.

Six: We have about a minute before arrive at our destination.

Ezra: Hey, Six, how come you didn't pick me as leader?

Six: I don't doubt your abilities or your leadership. But you still have a lot to learn.

Ezra: Well, made successful missions in the past.

Six: Yes, like the dismantled yard recovering the Y-wings.

 He was going to defend himself but says nothing due to that he knows that Six is right.

Six: Your close Ezra. You learn from your mistakes that's good now continue learning.

Ezra: Thanks Six. 

A beeping went off on the controls Six looks turning it off.

Six: We're here.

As the Ship exists hyperspace and see the full view of The capital of the Empire. The Planet is one big city building high enough to space, and ships enter and leave the planet.

Ezra: So this is Coursant.

Sabine: About a billion people live there. It's on top of the City and other city levels.

Six: Talk about a massive disaster to happen. Alright let's move before any Imperial my contacts and the rebel cell secure our own hanger.

Sabine: There's still a cell here. I thought it was destroyed.

Six: Most of them were killed and what was left went into hiding and they can't leave, so this is their last mission before we leave.

Ezra: At least we have some friends.

Six: Not everyone on this planet supports the Empire. They're too afraid to stand up last time thier was riots, an uprising, and peaceful protest. They were either arrested or blasted and most of the time they were killed.  

Six flies too deep into the city to try to avoid Impierals and police officials. They make thier way to an opening where ships enter the lower levels. ( I don't know what they are called) The ship floats down all the way to level 1312 the lowest part and most crime that happen. Level 1312 also had the most riots due to being neglected by the empire.

He flies around looking for the hanger and after twenty minutes.

Six: Right there.

He points to a building but it looks like any other apartment building except it is run down,

Ezra: uh, are you sure this is the right spot?

Six: Wait.

On controls a light was going off flashing green it was picking up a signal.

Six:*press coms* This is lone Alpha returning to the pack.

He sent a signal back and after a few moments the light stopped flashing behind a run-down apartment the ground split open and the light appeared it was an underground hanger. He flies to open the hanger and touches the ground. The doors above close.

Six: *powers the Ghost down* Alright let's go.

The two follow six existing out of ship seeing their in a big hanger.

Ezra: Whoah. This place is huge.

Sabine: Where everyone?

???: We are right here.

They turn around and see Five people, three were humans, one is a male twi'lek, and the other is a B1 battle droid. They were aiming blaster rifles but these ones can go through any type of armor and especially stormtrooper armor. 

???: Hands up.

Ezra: Wait we're not spies!

???: I said hands up!*cocking the blaster*  

They did what they were told putting their hands up. The twi'lek checks them as he disarms them.

???: We are not spies?

Twi'lek: We heard that many times look where that got us.

Female Human: We should just kill them and take the ship out of here.

???: If you do that then we won't complete our new mission and have an honorable guest.

They turn to see a beautiful female Twi'lek in her thirties and an old droid floating next to her. This was Rianna Saren. Ex-slave, bounty hunter, and rebel spy.

(Come guys you got to know her she is one of my favorite characters and games to play)

??? human male: You let them in?! They could have been spies!!

Rianna: No, they couldn't since the Spartan is here.

All: What!!!!

They look closer and away from the shadow and notice Six. Quickly, lower their weapons.

Rebel male: Noble Six, Sir. *salute*

The rest of the rebels salute the Spartan as he salutes back.

 Six: A ease soldiers.* looks at Twi'lek* It is good to see Saren.

Six had his hands out instead take the handshake she bring him to hug, Six was surprised but except it. Unknown to them Sabien had an angry expression, cross her arms, and was tapping her foot.

Saren: I'm so glad to see you again.

Ezra: uh, how did you know each other?

Saren: I met Six Several months ago, he help escape from gangs that were working for the empire and help bring them down. Also, several spy missions saved my life many times.*looks rebel* Please give them back their weapons.

Female rebel: Yes ma'am.

The rebels gave their weapons back to them and she ask them if their hunger and they answer yes and leads them inside of their base.

Meanwhile, Kanan, Zeb, and Chopper ship exist out of hyperspace and see the view of the planet and the three Star Destroyers.

Zeb: Wow, that's nice.

Chopper:*Runt*Runt**runt*(forgot mention chopper went with them)

Kanan: Got the coordinates. then take us down.

Chopper flies towards the capital where they meet Six's other contacts and evade the destroyers as they get close seeing the city is pretty big.

Chopper: *runt**runt**runt*.

Kanan: Six said that to land at hanger 45.

Zeb: Are going to be worried about the Empire.

Kanan: Well, not yet. As soon as we break in and out then we have to leave as soon as we can.

Chopper flies towards the hanger and lands, they exit the ship and make sure no imperials are waiting for them.

Zeb: Okay, how are we going to find Six's contact?

Kanan: I don't know, guess we look for them.

???: Excuse me.

They see a small Techno-service droid.

TSD: Are you friends with Alpha?

Kanan: Yes, we ar beta.

TSD: Arlight follow me.

They follow the TSD to where ever he's leading them. As they follow they get clear of the population, it's mostly humans with a few alien species, and the people are well-fed and clean rich cloaths.

 Zeb: This planet sure supports the Empire to be this fancy.

TSD: The government may support the Empire but the people don't lately the government has been sending workers and people in general to serve the Empire and they are tired of being what to do. This planet is rebellious as they always riot somewhere on this planet.

 Taking the information made both smile knowing the population don't support the empire.

TSD: We are here.

They see that it's an empty factory used to make ships for the Empire but was closed due to a company being broke.

Zeb: There?

TSD: Yes, now quickly my master is waiting for us.

They follow the droid into the warehouse enter inside close the door behind them. Inside was huge enough to make hundreds of TIES and others.

Kanan: Olay where your master.

???: He's right here.

They turn and see a man sitting on the stairs he looked young maybe in his early thirties.

TSD: Master!

Man: Hey, TS great job on finding them and bringing them here.

TS: Thank you, master.

Kanan: I take it you are one of Six contacts.

Man: Yes, I am.

Well, We are your team. My name is Kanan, and Zeb and Chopper. What is your name?

Man: Well, I never had a name nor it was just given but you can call me X2.

( I hope you guys like this. Washinton out)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

169K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
158K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season