The Wolf and The Ghost

By Leewashinton

Noble Six our favorite spartan bravery fighting the covenant head-on. Until he dies by the hand of an elite o... More

Character
Chapter one
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6 part 1
chapter 6 part 2
Announcement
I have return
Chapter 7
Anniversary of 9/11
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Question and Vote
Votes Are In
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Idea
I'm Back
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Still ALIVE
Changes
New Armor and gadgets
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Idea what you think
Chapter 24
Update Notice

Chapter 23

746 14 3
By Leewashinton

*Third Pov*

Been serval days since the rescue of pilots and the base activity lately. Plans of operation to attack the New building TIE defender on the Lothal, but the rebels still gathering forces. The Ghost crew continues to face Thrawn threat on the Ryloth and other parts of the galaxy, even meeting Maul again, Ezra and Six save Kanan and Sabine from Ancient magic after defeating Maul. Sabine gains the Dark Saber which means a lot to her and the Mandlorians.

During these times, Six and Sabine got closer before. After the mission they would go to their spot to relax and talk about the mission, Six would read a books to her from his world and she enjoys it, and Six even takes his helmet off when they're both alone.

Right now, the Ghost crew and Chopper Command going over the information they gather about this new weapon that can combat and has similar skills to Six. This is troublesome for Rebel Alliance, if there is a Weapon that can mimic Six skills and strengths this could lead to the Assassination of the Rebel High Command leaders, and if they have an army they can wipe out any kind of Resistance against the Empire.

RHC (Rebel High Command) gives it the green light but there is one problem........... They were to start.

Sato: Alright what information do we have that could lead us to this new weapon?

Six: From what I gather this project idea was presented to Emperor himself. Two people were involved in this project, Moff Jaku Wan.

The Spartan inserts a disc and appears a holo image of a man who looks to be in his Forties with clean slick back silver hair, pale skin, hazel eyes, and brown eyebrows. 

Six: Jaku Wan, was born in the Core world known as Verre. similar to Coruasant except with only ten million population. Verre was loyal to the Republic before and during the Clone Wars after the planet supported the Empire giving up any traitors to the Empire and Jedi and because of their loyalty the Emperor gave them mining colonies and other planets part of their system making them rich system and exchange to give resources to the Empire. 

This man came from a rich family who has involved themselves in politics and over time they pay politicians to do their bidding.

Kanan: So in saying they own and rule the planet.

Six: Yes. exactly. Now he was sent to Imperial academy, he's ambitious and clever but not talented. He bribes his way through the academy and Imperial Navy to get his position. His ultimate goal is to replace Grand Moff Tarkin and be Emipore right-hand man.   

Sabine: Great! another egoistic maniac.

Hera: Who is the other one?

Six: Next is the Imperial Captain of  Inspectorate her name is Magna Tolvan.

Six: Origins is unknown. She joins the Imperial Academy at a young age. eventually, a part of security then joined Inspectorate. Unlike other Imperial officers, she was well respected and played by the book. She is in charge of the resources and guards the project, her where about is unknown most like she is at the location of building the project.

Rex: Do we have any location or plans of this project?

Six: Negative..... but High Command communications fortunate capture unsecure communication between Jaku and Tolvan.

He presses buttons on the table hearing the conversation between the officers.

 Jaku: I don't have time for this Captian.

Tolvan: Moff Wan, take this seriously, you shouldn't leave the coordinates of the project you should bring to Courasount. Where it's safer.

Jaku: There is no problem the location of the project is sealed in the vault and surrounded by Millions of stormtroopers and Three Star Destroyers on my homeworld. If there is an issue reinforcement will come, no will that planet alive.

Tolvan: Are you sure this line is secure?

Jaku: You need to relax, the Rebels won't be able to find this line...... You worried too much that why you don't have a man in your life.

Tolvan: I don't have time to look for a man in my life. And you have to be a fool to underestimate the rebels. Rebel activity has been increasing lately they're getting bolder and making large success against the Empire and the Rebellion gaining more and more support every day. Including the Spartan.

 Jaku: Stop mentioning the Spartan! That's all you have been focusing on that Spartan! Enough of That! Stop bringing this matter up end of the story. My job is to make sure the materials continue flowing in and keep the Empioer happy with the results, not to mention Tarkin come around. Wondering why barely any materials going to his project. Your job is to continue to watch over the materials it continues to flow in. 

Tolvan: What about the prisoner?

Jaku: Don't worry about that. She is buried and imprisoned below the depths of my tower she won't anywhere. Just do your job.

Tolvan: Yes, sir.

Jaku: Once it's done. The Rebel Alliance will be on the run, The Spartan will be annihilated and I'll replace Tarkin and take his position as Grand Moff.

Tolvan: *Tic* Whatever you say.

Jaku: Now I'll see you soon, Captain. 

The communication ended.

Ezra: That's interesting.

Hera: Now we know where the plans and location are.

Sato: Yes, the Moff is stupid and is incompetent to give us the answer.

Six: This is a two-team mission.

Hera: I agree as well. 

Sato: I concord. General Six ( he didn't want but RHC give it to him anyways) You will be leading the teams.

Six: Alright, I will lead team alpha and I have someone in mind.

Ezra: Let me guess me?

Six: No, I have contacts that can help us with this mission.

Ezra: Wait why not me?!

Six: Cause this has to deal with stealth and you are not ready yet to lead a mission.

Hera: This is a top priority. If the mission goes sideways we won't get another chance again and there won't be a next time.

Sato: Who are these contacts of yours?

Six: Trust me. They help me a few back and I help them so they can be trusted.

Sato: Okay, I trust your judgment then.

Six: Sabine and Ezra will be with me. While Zeb and Kanan will be Beta. Now Moff Wan is attending a party on Coruscant exasatluly where the plans are in a scerite vault. Team Alpha infiltrate the party and steal the plans, I'll explain more in detail when were there. Team Beta infiltrates Verre and again I'll go into depths when you arrive.

Sato: Right, you know your roles mean while Hera and I will pull in resources in making a small task force to attack the location of the project, and Six provide another rebel cell to help us. You all know what to do. You know your roles. This shouldn't take any longer than a week you have a deadline to make this count.

Six/Spectators: Yes, sir/got it.

Sato: You are dismissed.*salutes*

They salute back except for Kanan. They walk toward the Ghost and phantom Two (it's a separatist shuttle).

Six: We'll take the Ghost.While you take the Phantom Two.

Kanan: Okay but how will we are we going to find your contacts?

Six: Don't worry I notify them and they will find you.

Kanan: Okay?

Six: And another thing... Thinking before you shoot.

Zeb: What's that supposed to mean?

Six: Trust me. You'll understand.

Kanan: Ok.....

Six: Now be there by tomorrow remember we have a deadline.

Kanan/Zeb: You got it.

Six: Good luck.... the both of you.

Kanan: You Six.

Both teams split and went on their ships taking off to enter space as they enter hyperspace to their destination. This mission is most important for the Alliance and if don't succeed then Alliance and everyone who supports it are at risk.

( Done, hey guys hope you like this and you be surprised to see other characters from the star wars universe. Also, what do you think of Snake eyes in John Wick? Let me know Washinton Out) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
248K 17.9K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...