The Wolf and The Ghost

By Leewashinton

Noble Six our favorite spartan bravery fighting the covenant head-on. Until he dies by the hand of an elite o... More

Character
Chapter one
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6 part 1
chapter 6 part 2
Announcement
I have return
Chapter 7
Anniversary of 9/11
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Question and Vote
Votes Are In
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Idea
I'm Back
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Still ALIVE
Changes
New Armor and gadgets
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Idea what you think
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Update Notice

Chapter 21

970 20 5
By Leewashinton

*Third pov*

We view an Imperial shuttle existing out of hyperspace flying towards a planet. Enter the atmosphere and make its way to the academy.

The shuttle enters one of the hangers. bring its wings up and landing gear out landing in the hanger. The troop's compartment door opens TIE fighters walk out to meet an officer, two stormtroopers, and an RT unit.

The cadet gave the ID card to the officer and had the droid scan it to make a beeping sound for all clear. The following cadet ID was clear than the next one. The fourth, Sabine, gave her to the officer, and the droid made a loud beep for error.

Officer: There seems to be a problem with your ID cadet. Security!

Sabine: Wait-

???: What's going on here!?

The officer and Sabine turn to pilot in some advanced suits.

Officer: And who are you?

Six: That's lieutenant corporal!

Officer: Oh, uh Sorry Sir!*salutes*

Six: What going on here Corporal!?

Officer: W-well, this cadet ID was an error, and we're going to detain her.

Six: Corporal, the cadet probably has a terrible ID card. These cards are cheap and easily broken I've been meaning to bring it up to the higher-ups to get new IDs. *walks to Sabine* Cadet your ID.

The rebel gives her Id and Six insert it in the RT it was scanning hoping it will be clear. The droid made a beeping sound and flash white.

Six: *grabs the ID* Now, it's clear. Cadet.* gives to her*

Sabine: Thank you, sir.

Six: Get it fixed or get a new one, Cadet.

Sabine: Condider it done, Sir.

Six: Excellent. And Corporal make sure you check before you arrest someone we don't want you to be demoted do we?

Corporal: Y-yes Sir!

Six: Now, carry on!

The two salutes and Six Salute back to them before leaving Sabine left the corporal makes a sigh of relief.

Sabine:" That was too close, but it was awesome to see him like that"

She grabs her Com and sends a signal to the rebels in space that she's in.

 *time skip* *Sabine pov.*

It has been several days since started my mission and this sucks. It's so strict around here everyone is trying to play the other and try to be the best of the best, and no wonder they lose a lot of pilots. 

I haven't located those pilots but I know they're here. I haven't seen six a lot since he's doing his things probably doing something amazing I just wish I was with him or he's with me. 

As of right now, the cadets are in a simulator practicing flying and taking out the "REBELS".

( I know it's lazy but I didn't feel like typing the training)

???: That may be so Captain!

We look and see Six come into our view.

Six: The rebels will use any ship, but rebels have information about other contacts or their donors, also we don't kill those who surrender.

Vult: We don't show weakness lieutenant.

Six: We're showing weakness by showing our enemies that we are desperate and we destroyed everything in our path to show our dominance. The more we kill Civilians and those prisoners of war the more we lose ground and rebels have more support. 

Vult: You're out of line, Lieutenant.

Six: Same goes for you, Captain.

The air was intense as they stare at each other for a while until Vult broke the silence.

Vult: You are lucky that it wasn't you as a rebel so I can shoot you myself.

Six: I heard you were shot by the Spartan.

Vult: That was a lucky shot.

Six: Was it?

Vult: Grrrr! You are dismissed Lt! But I won't forget this conversation!

Six: Yes, sir.

Six gives the capt. salute and leave. 

Vult: Cadets you are dismissed as well!

Me/Wedge: Yes, Sir! 

Vult left our site and I got to admit that was pretty cool.

Wedge: That was amazing.

Me: He sure was.

*Timeskip* *Six pov*

I just finished my search on the imperial academies on serval planets this is vital information I'll make sure to bring this back to HQ. A light was going off on my wrist com as I check the id is was Saben.

Me: Sabien.

Sabien: Six, I found them.

Me: How many?

Sabien: Only three.

Me: Alright, you better get them ready as soon as you can. Governor Pryce and ICB Kallus are here so you better move.

Sabien: Alright. 

Me: There will be a simulator dogfight in orbit at 1600 we will make our escape.

Sabien: Okay. I'll see you there.

My speaker went off and it was the capt.   

Capt: Attention,  all cadets the Dogfight simulation at 01600. The simulation is starting in 2 mins.

What's going on why would they....... Oh, shit. the simulation is a trap. I was going to run until the cap. call for me to come to the command station.

Me: Shit.

*Sabien pov*

Me: Shit!  

We were making our way to platform six and met up with six, but they call for him for whatever reason.

Wedge: What's wrong?

Me: Six is supposed to meet up with us.

Hobbie: Six? Wait as in Noble Six!!

Me: Yes.

Hobbie: Holy, that huge the number one enemy and target of the Empire.

 Me: Yes Yes. we all know.

Wedge: No, Sabien you don't understand he is so dangerous. I overheard some officers that they are making weapons that were similar to his weapons and armor.

Me: What?

Wedge: Yup, Six is so dangerous that are making armor like his and using some type of droid that could combat against him.

Me: Well, that's alarming. We'll deal with that later right we have to get out of here.

Rake: What about Six?

Me: He'll be fine."I hope he's fine."

(Hey guy, I know it's been a long time since I updated this. I cut this short so I can do another one while my niece is sleeping. So I'll see you in the next one Washinton Out)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
163K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
238K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...