Coincidentally Destined

By MGPFG17

I dreamed of this story plot now I can't find any story nor just even close of it in watty or twitter aus so... More

Mga Bida-Bida
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
TEASER 1
XXVI
Teaser 2
XXVII
Teaser 3
XXVIII
Teaser 4
XXIX
Teaser 5
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
Email received...
XXXIII
XXXIV
The Union
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XLI
Epilogue

XL

381 23 1
By MGPFG17

Author's pov

Have you ever felt like the world stops turning?

... It is only your mind, which failed to function.

"Mew.."

Have you ever felt like your whole body froze, can't move nor walk?

... It's your knees and frozen feet, waiting for your brain to function.

"Mew.."

Have you ever lose control, even though you're used to everything in places and well planned?

... Well, not every thing.

"Mewie!.. you idiot child! Are you still breathing?" Mew was brought back to life from the hard slap on his head.

"Oww~" he whined.

"Move you dumbass. Your wife is already inside the car. Faster!" Jew said panicking.

Everybody inside the house are moving in speed, grabbing whatever they might be needing. Jew, Yana, Lino and Alex came to visit not so long and was welcomed by a screaming Gulfie and a.. frozen Mew.

"My wife." Mew smiled daydreaming, causing their parents to halt on their feet.

"We lost him." Alex said shaking his head.

"Yeah.. What happened to him?" Lino said still shocked at Mew's stupidity.

"You.." *slap* "..get your ass together or you'll have a baby born inside a car!" Jew said furious.

Everybody was shocked. It's the first time Jewel slapped Mew, and so hard that even them are certain Mew experienced tinnitus from it for a sec.

"My wife.. My wife! Where's my baby?!" The parents sighed in relief knowing Mew came back to his senses. Mew ran towards the car after earning a slap of realization.

At the hospital..

"Boo!.."

"Ahh.. it hurts."

"Fuck.. Ahhhhhh!"

A bunch of cursing and cries can be heard at the 3rd floor, VIP area of the hospital.
Gulf is in so much pain tugging Mew's hair. Slap, punch, pinch and yell was all Mew had to endure all throughout while waiting for the operation.

"Boo, it hurts."

"I'm sorry, baby." Mew is also crying looking at Gulf whose in so much pain.

"Doctor, can I come inside. I don't want to leave my baby alone. Please." the Doctor agreed right away saying it would be better for the patient.

They immediately settled everything inside and is ready to perform the delivery.

"Your tummy is so big.. Oh anyway I am Doctor Hera, fiancée of your OB."

"Doctor, please. Let's do the introduction later, my baby is in so much pain. Our baby wants to come out now." Mew said worried, enduring the strong grip of Gulf's hand on his left arm.

"Alright, sir." The doctor began.

"Please relax Mommy, ok. Inhale.. Exhale.. I will count 1 to 3 and you will do a hard push for the baby to come out okay?" Gulf nodded.

"Ok, 1.. 2.. 3.. push."

"hmmm ngg.. nnn.. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.."

"1.. 2.. 3.. push!"

"It hurts.. ahhhhhh.."

"Baby hang in there. I love you." Mew said, planting kisses on Gulf's head from time to time.

"Ok there's the baby's head, one more time.. push!"

"hmmm nnnnng AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH."

After a minute they heard consecutive soft cries.. "uwaah.. uwahh.. uwahh.!" Mew was crying his heart out adoring the baby in the Doctor's arms who came near them and settled the baby on Gulf's chest.

"It's a boy." The doctor said. Mew was shocked and overwhelmed. He shouted in joy and kissed Gulf on the lips. They never knew about the baby's gender as they wanted it to be surprise but the lovers said, whatever the gender is.. they will love their baby unconditionally. But Gulf knew Mew wanted a baby boy for their first child.

"Baby, thank you so much for this wonderful gift. This is the best gift I have ever received. Thank you very much baby, I love y~.." Mew stopped talking looking at Gulf's frowning face.

"Baby?"

"Ahh boo, it hurts." Gulf said panting, holding his stomach, exhaustion evident on his face.

"Doctor?" Mew asked looking at the Doctor who came back in his place a while ago.

"Looks like we're having two."

"What!?" Mew froze at what he just heard.

"AHHHHHHH."

"Team prepare, once again. Same process Mommy try to push harder after 3, okay?"

"Hey.. What do you mean?" Mew's heart is beating abnormally. He can even hear his heart beat clearly like wearing stethoscope. His body feeling weak. He can no longer feel Gulf's strong grip on his arms. He felt numb, even it leaves bruises he won't notice.

"AHHHHHH NGGGGG."

"..3.. push."

"hmmmm ngggggg aaaaahhh."

"Baby.. Doctor?"

Meanwhile, outside the delivery room...

"What's taking them so long?" Yana is pacing back and forth outside by the door. She can't be at ease knowing how risky male pregnancy is. Though male has a higher pain tolerance, Gulf is a special case.

"Hon, let's just wait a little bit ok. I'm sure our baby is alright." Lino said coaching his wife to calm down even though he himself is panicking inside. It is their baby Gulfie, after all.

"They should be done now. We already heard the baby's voice earlier. Why is nobody coming out from there?" Jewel said whose mind ain't any better. She was fidgeting and were so eager to go inside, if not for his husband who was stopping her.

Harvey, Renz, Xymon and Yves is also there sitting with their grandparents who arrived a while ago.

After several minutes a baby's voice was once heard. They all halted.

"Oh my grandbaby. I can't wait to meet you." Their Granpa Dani said. Their grandparents can't hide their smiles. Though they were so worried because the delivery is taking too long than its expected duration.

"But what is taking them so lon~" Before Pops Henry completed his sentence, the door of the delivery room opened. They all went closer, and ask the Doctor.

"The delivery was successful. I admire Mr. Suppasit's strength and determination. Congratulations the babies are both healthy."

"Oh thank God. Our babies are.." Yana said.

"Babies?" Jewel asked confused.

"Yeah, a healthy b~" The doctor was cut off by the nurse.

"Doctor the recovery room is ready." Just then the delivery was again opened widely, for the transfer of the patient.

The family who was waiting outside was expecting to see Gulf on a bed but was surprised looking at a unconscious person.

"Doctor.. W-what happened to him?" Xymon asked.

"No worries, he just fainted a while ago. If you may excuse us, we have to transfer Mr. Gulf to the recovery room now." The doctor politely bowed to them and went on his way.

"Fuck bro, he is embarrassing." Xymon said which made the VIP floor filled with laughter.

"Wait.. but did I heared it right? She said babies?" Mommy Jewel asked.

"Even if I'm this old I can still hear clearly and yeah I heard it too." Gulfs' Nanny Mary said.

"So it means.."

"Mr. Suppasit's family? The babies are already at the nursery for observation and check up.." Gasps and squeals are the only thing can be heard form everyone.

"We will be bringing them to their Mom later. Excuse me." The nurse smiled at them, politely bowed and left after announcing the shocking information.

The friends and grandparents raced towards the nursery who wanted to see the babies first, leaving the parents behind to accompany Gulf's transfer to the recovery room, still shocked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 1.8K 16
Both Gulf and Mew are having different lives, neither of them knows the other and each was having a hard stressful life wanting something to lighten...
7.6K 377 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
68.3K 3.1K 19
Plot: Mew and Gulf have been working together for about a year now acting as lovers in a bl series, however as time goes on they start to realize tha...
10.4K 606 12
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back after a loooong time! With another crazy oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning...