Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

I need your help?

554 27 0
By sihle0071

Sthembiso's POV

It feels so good to be out of jail but i know it's the beginning of a difficult journey but I'm putting my trust in Amukelani to win this case. We get inside the car and drive off to my parent's house. I just want to go back to my penthouse and bath, eat a good meal and sleep. Siyanda had to go back to work but I'm glad she made it and came to support me.

"How does it feel being out?" asks Siphelele. "It feels great. Never thought I would take the time to appreciate nature and everything around me." I answer. "Enjoy it while you still can. It's gonna be a long road ahead of us." says dad. "Yeah. But let me enjoy it for now."

We get to my parent's house and we go inside. I see the maids setting up the table. After my mom was done raising us she wanted maids to clean for her since she was tired of doing it cause she looked after us our entire lives and she was a housewife. She is now living her dream by owning her own business.

We wash our hands and go sit down with my dad at the head and my mom next to him and his first born on the other side. I sit next to ma and Sbongakonke sits next to SimphiweyiNkosi and Siphelele sits next to me. The maids start dishing up for us and we thank them. They go sit outside and have their lunch. My mom prays for our food and we dig in.

"So baba what are we gonna do with the Mngomezulu's?" asks Sbongakonke. "We have to find a way to defeat them. I still need time to think and strategize and then I will get back to you guys." answers dad. "But then Amukelani is representing Sthembiso and what if she digs deeper to find ways to attack." says Siphelele. "Maybe but it won't happen."

"How do you know that?" I ask. "Unless you give into temptation easily then she won't succeed and it's not like we gonna form a close bond with her in order for it to work out and we all know thats future impossible tense. Our relationship is just a business one and i don't think she will try and interact with us in anyway." answers dad.

"I hear you but do you have any plan so far?" asks SimphiweyiNkosi. "Lets just see what happens. I have a mole in their team so he will update me when they make a move and we will attack from there." answers dad. "Speaking of moles who would snitch on you guys?" asks mom. "I've been wrecking my brain tryna figure out who it is but nobody comes to mind." I answer. "But what if the person put listening devices or usually eavdrops on our conversation." says Siphelele.

"That's possible but who could it be?" asks Sbongakonke. "Maybe the person could be closer than we think. We should do a background history on each and every person we know including your friends and temporary relationships." answers dad. "Temporary?" I ask. "Please don't tell me you see a future with that girl." "I don't."

I didn't expect my dad to call my relationship with Siyanda a temporary one I feel offended to say the least. They seem to agree with him because no one is asking why would he say that about my relationship. One of the reasons why me and my relationship with my dad will never be the best is because of the things he says and thinks it won't offend the next person.

"Anyways back to serious issues what are you gonna do with your company?" asks SimphiweyiNkosi. "Run it duh." I answer. "You know your shareholders have wanted you out for a long time and now that the arrest has happened they could convince the others to dethrone you or try and fight your position."

"That won't happen. I put my blood, sweat and tears into that company and i won't give it away like some piece of cake." I say. "Yes we know that but they don't think that." says SimphiweyiNkosi.

"I haven't been able to get the shareholders that i want so its not easy taking away their shares just like that....or maybe there is a plan to solve this whole shareholders issue." I say. "What's your plan?" asks mom. "Don't worry i will tell you once the situation has been solved." She nods. "As long as you have a solid and legal plan than I guess we can be hopeful." "It is legal don't worry." We chuckle.

"Enough serious stuff lets lighten up the atmosphere." says Siphelele. "Your ways of lightening up are not always good." says dad. "This time is different." "Okay what do you wanna say." "Your attorney has a big ass like a really big one. I've never seen such humongous things how does she fit it in them jeans."

"Stop checking her out Siphelele and stop being a pervert." says mom and we chuckle. "You were also checking dad out before you had us." says Siphelele and mom rolls her eyes. We chuckle. "But like if she wasn't our enemy and all that kak I would have taken my chance on her cause damn her parents took their own sweet time when they made her." "Continue wishing." says Sbongakonke.

"Wishes do come true in the end. All I need is one night and then I'm fine." says Siphelele. "Nope that is never happening and we shouldn't talk about her." says Sbongakonke. "Okay fine then. Let's talk about Sthembiso's temporary relationship." "It's not temporary." I say in a defensive tone. "And its not forever either." says SimphiweyiNkosi.

"Let's be honest you do not love that girl you probably love her punani." says Sbongakonke. "It's time you face reality." says Siphelele. "Firstly don't disrespect her like that and secondly i agree with them. She is not good enough for you and there is something off about her." says mom. "And when mom says that we all know it's true." says SimphiweyiNkosi.

"Can we stop talking about her cause clearly you have nothing good to say besides the nonsense you are spewing right now." I say. They welcomed her nicely when I brought her for the first time and now they are going to turn their backs on her when she isn't here. They should rather keep their thoughts and opinions to themselves if they have nothing nice to say. "Okay askies." says Siphelele. (sorry.)

After eating we clear the plates and put them in the sink and start washing the dishes. Our mom didn't raise us to be lazy boys. We always have to clean up after ourselves and just because we have maids doesn't mean you must leave a mess everywhere. I must say she raised decent men.

We go sit in the living room and my dad gives me my belongings (phone, watch etc). I switch on my phone and i see a dozen missed calls from my friend, Bonginkosi and Siyanda. I check my messages and they say there is an emergency meeting tomorrow at the office. I'm sure they plotting on how to kick me out now that I've been arrested.

This shareholders situation got me fucked up and i don't know what to do. I need to find someone that is going to help me convince the potential shareholders to join because I know a way to give these current shareholders a taste of their own medicine. "Baba give me Amu's number." I say. "Why?" he asks. "She is my lawyer." "I'll send it to you."

I tried getting help from my brothers to help pull the potential shareholders I want in but they didn't budge. At this point I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Maybe i should buy their shares back. It's not like my company is struggling or anything. But then these shares are going to cost me big time and the dividends could go to expanding and making the business better and more successful.

I need to go home and think this through. "Please drop me off." I ask. "Your car is in the garage. Ask the maids where the keys are." says mom. "Okay thanks. I'll see you when i see you." I stand up and go look for the maid and she hands me my keys and i thank her and leave.

I get inside my car and drive off to my penthouse. I really missed being outside and now I know not to take freedom for granted. I shuffle my playlist and the song Her heart by Anthony Hamilton starts playing. I start singing along just to calm my nerves down.

I get inside my penthouse and it looks dirty. I take off my suit and clean the whole place while listening to music. After cleaning up I go upstairs and change into joggers and a black vest and go to my gym. I connect my phone to the speaker and shuffle my playlist and start working out to relieve the stress. After two hours of working out I go upstairs and bathe and once I'm done i call it an early night.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I wake up and do my morning routine and wear black chino pants with a black polo neck and my black sneakers. I wasn't going to look fancy cause I'm not in the mood to go to work. I go downstairs and make myself breakfast and when I'm done i watch some episodes I missed yesterday.

After watching tv I go to the place i dread the most..work. We all have to work to survive. I sometimes wonder why I didn't choose to become the spoiled brat and spend my parents money its not like we broke. I get to work and i enter using the back entrance. I go to the boardroom and i find everybody waiting for me. My PA gives me a bottle of water and i thank her.

"I don't know why we here but please get straight to the point." I say. "We heard about your arrest Sthembiso and I'm afraid that your arrest might affect our company and we might start losing profits." says Mr. Ngwenya. "I agree with Ngwenya on this one. What if clients no longer want to work with us because of this arrest." says Mr. Sithole. "How does my personal life affect this company?" I ask.

"People are going to start thinking that this company is a front to clean our dirty money and that's not true. I'm not sure if the allegations against you are true but then what if you are found guilty." says Mr. Sithole. "We are not cleaning any dirty money through this company and i will not be found guilty because i did not commit these crimes." I say. I was slowly losing my patience but I have to remain calm.

"I feel like we should vote to take you out." says Mr. Govendor. "I have more shares than all of you here so what makes you think you can take me down that easily. Don't start a battle that you won't be able to stand for." I say. "All those who favour removing Mr. Khoza please raise your hands."

Three people lifted their hands up. There is seven of us here so the votes are equal. Even if they outvoted me I wasn't going to be removed like that. "It's a 50/50 situation. Accept it I am not going anywhere and you can't just remove me by voting because my shares count the most. If you want to start a battle it's fine let's do it but I want you to know that you will not win." I say.

"Sthembiso.." says Mr. Sithole. "It's Mr. Khoza to you." I say. "Sorry. Mr. Khoza we have to think about the reputation of the company. I think we need to appoint somebody that will take over until the case is over and if you are not found guilty you can come back but if you are we will buy your shares." "Over my dead body. This is my company. It is my future kids inheritance thats if i have one, one day. Nobody is going to kick me out and expect me not to fight back."

"Since the votes are equal we will hold another meeting to make a final desicion." says Mr. Ndaba. "Fine then. We will see each other then. When is the next meeting?" I ask. "Next week Friday. Same time." answers Mr. Sithole. "Fine we shall see each other then and make sure you are ready." They stand up and leave.

"Fucking hell." I mumble. "Do you need anything sir?" asks Nikiwe. "No. It's okay. Just cancel my meetings until further notice." I answer. "Sure." "I will tell you when I'm ready to work. If a client asks if the allegations are true tell them no." "Yes sir."

I only have one option. I never thought i would ask for their help but I'm really left with no choice and i know if they get this part done the rest will be easy for me and then these people will be out. I look for her number and call her.

"Amukelani Mngomezulu speaking hello." she greets. "I need your help." I say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336 40 6
" Why are always like this since high school you have always looked down on people!!!! " " If people means you.., then yes I do look...
88.1K 2.1K 33
(No one else will f*ck you the way I do baby. You're all mine and I'm yours.) "Nessun altro ti scoperà come faccio io tesoro. Tu sei tutto mio e io s...
3.7K 157 16
"I am sorry. I thought it would lessen your headache without medicine. Too many medicines are dangerous, and you eat too many. I am sorry. Please don...
335K 9.4K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...