Saverio

By XRMBXX

TW: sex, abuse, murder, threat, rape, suiside, sexual assault, Self Harm |18+| HEA Saverio Enzo, mafia king... More

Part 1 - Run
Part 2 - Escape
Part 3 - Awake
Part 5 - Pain
Part 6 - Found
Part 7 - Unknown
Part 8 - Together
Part 9 - Dark
Part 10 - Adrenaline
Part 11 - Power
Part 12 - Secret
Part 13 - Broken
Part 14 - Stolen
Part 15 - Believed
Part 16 - Thoughts
Overview
Part 17 - Notice
Part 18 - Shattered
Part 19 - Within
Part 20 - Protect
Part 21 - Gifted
Part 22 - Pleased
Part 23 - Behind
Part 24 - Emotion
Part 25 - Sweet
Part 26 - Love
Part 27 - Nightmare
Part 28 - finished
Part 29 - Deserve
Part 30 - Distraction
Part 31 - Change
Part 32 - fail
Part 33 - Past
Part 34 - Accept
Part 35 - Messy
Part 36 - Tied
Epilogue

Part 4 - Dirty

6K 92 38
By XRMBXX

HONOR MAEVE

Day by day I seem to forget what my life was like. How I was so quick to change the moment I escaped my father.

I was a hidden, silenced girl who obeyed her father.

Now I'm a brave, awakening women who follows herself.

I was reading a book I found in one of Saverios cupboards when a group of men broke into the house and tried to attack me.

"Get the fuck off of me" I shouted at them.

They didn't listen so I hit the two that were grabbing me by the arms in their dick. Breaking an arm of one who was trying to swing at me, and the other one ran off without even trying.

What a pussy.

I was out of breath when someone else walked in. I looked up and saw my father.

I was a little startled at first. But now I'm not too surprised.

He just stood there. Right in front of me. Not moving a muscle.

I stood there. And for the first time ever. I felt a sting in my eyes.

It's almost as if realisation just appeared to me.

I knew my father was a terrible person but this. This hurts.

"You... you raped me" he takes a step closer and moves his hand around shaking his head

I stepped back "No, stop! Stop!"

My father obeys "I didn't rape you, princess"

"Yes you did! You put me in your bed. Naked. And then touched me in the morning!"

Tears are falling down my eyes. Ive never showed so much weakness before.

My father doesn't say anything more. He just stands there and allows me to express my emotions.

I bend down, allowing myself to sit on the ground. When I hear my father drop to the ground.

I look up and notice that Saverio injected him with something. Men from behind him grab onto my fathers arm and pull him away.

Saverio keeps his eyes on me. He's never once looked away from me.

I feel like I should feel something for him. But I don't.

I can't seem weak in front of him. So I stand up wiping my hands on my thighs and watch him walk toward me.

I try to keep my tears hidden, but it's hard.

He wraps his arms around me and I feel nothing but pain.

This doesn't feel right to me.

"Let them go. Let your emotions out" he whispers into my ears.

I do. I cry. For so long.

————————————

SAVERIO ENZO

I put her to bed an hour ago so she could get some rest.

I've heard of Marco and what a cunt he can be. I couldn't let him hurt her.

I didn't kill him. I just let him rest in a long coma.

I refuse to let him continue roaming around the streets any longer.

I keep going and checking up on Honor. I'm worried for her safety.

I'm not sure why. After all the shit she's done so far.

I made sure to put some common sense into my guards minds, by murdering three of them.

The others got the hint and hopefully will prevent anything like that from happening again.

Now for the twelfth time in an hour that I've checked up on Honor, she's actually awake this time.

I sit at the end of the bed watching as she slowly gets up.

"I want you to come to the ball tonight. They hold it once a year and being the most powerful mafia, I have to attend with a date. Usually I go with one of my strippers, but I threatened to kill them"

I hear a soft laugh under her breathe. I make sure to keep a straight face. I can't show her how amazing that made my heart feel.

She looks down at the duvet "no thanks"

I give her a shocked expression "it wasn't a question"

Her head looks up at me quickly.

I stand up and open the closet doors "your dress, shoes and jewellery are in here, bottom shelf. Your makeup artist and hairdresser will be here in an hour"

I walk towards the bedroom door, but before I shut it, it turn to face Honor.

"There should be a row of vests in the closet as well. Wear those for protection"

Then I leave.

————————————

HONOR MAEVE

Im still trying to process how I ended up wearing this dress.

I mainly only agreed to this because it's better than sitting in bed all day thinking about what my father did.

And so, I've never looked more hot in my entire life.

The makeup artist and hairdresser did an amazing job and I'm actually excited for this.

I walk down the stairs, allowing Saverio to stare into my eyes.

He looks so hot. His black tuxedo also gives me full access to see the outline of his muscles.

He gives me his hand and I hold onto it.

We walk to a limousine that's parked into front in the house. A man opening the door for me.

I sit down, watching as Saverio sits besides me.

I feel so luxurious.

This is every child's dream, and I got it. I guess I crushed their dreams.

The drive was short and quiet. But I felt Saverio's eyes on me the entire time.

Half way there, Saverio pulled something from behind me and I noticed a gun and two knifes in a black band.

He dragged his fingers up from my feet to my thigh, lifting it up. He wrapped it around my thigh before lowering my thigh back down, covering it with my dress.

I was confused but it made me feel in control and powerful.

When we got there the driver opened the car door for Me. I allow Saverio to exit first, not that he gave me much of a choice.

He gives me his hand, and I grab hold of it.

Stepping out of the car sent shivers down my spine.

A crowd of young men and women were gathered outside waiting eagerly for us.

They all stop and stare.

I feel so significant.

Saverio doesn't hold onto me. He just walks besides me.

Is he embarrassed of me?

We walk inside the ballroom, and fuck it's so big.

Everyone goes silent the moment someone begins speaking from one of the balcony's.

We all turn to face him. I recognise the voice but I can't tell for sure.

They're so far away that I couldn't possibly see who they are.

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for coming here tonight, I hope you will all enjoy. As per usual, there will be a special event happening later tonight. So for now, have a drink, make some enemies, and have a great time!"

The man walks away and then the room fills with sound again. Saverio taps me on the shoulder, so I turn to face him.

"I'm going to get us both a drink, stay here and don't move"

I nod my head and then look around slowly. I notice a man alone, drinking from a wine glass.

He notices i was looking and then starts walking towards me.

I try to seem busy but he's already next to me.

"Why are you so alone, darlin? Did your date leave you?" He's definitely Italian, my weak spot.

"No. He's getting me a drink" I wave my hand towards his direction.

He steps closer to me, grabbing my chin and lifting it upwards.

"If he was loyal, then he wouldn't have left you"

"He's getting a drink" I snap at him

"I'd get out of here quick. You don't have much time lef-

He rushes his sentence when Saverio punches him in the face. Making him run away.

I look at him in disgust "what the hell was that for?"

"Dammit, I told you not to move"

"I didn't!"

"When you're with me. You're mine. Only mine. Don't talk to other men"

I'm not his!

"I'm not yours to own, Saverio!" I snap at him

"Yes. You are" he whispers in my ear.

Suddenly everyone hears that same man speak up at the balcony again.

His voice it way too familiar.

He laughs under his breaths. "Let the games begin"

The man walks away and I've never been more confused.

I turn to face Saverio and ask about it, but he's gone. He just left me.

I can feel the abandonment slip through my heart. Why do I feel so affected by this.

I look around and all the women are running.

What the hell is happening

Men line up I front of a wall with guns at their sides.

The man from earlier appears in front of all the men, ordering them.

I walk closer trying to rectify who they are.

All the men begin running towards the women. With their guns now out of place and ready to shoot.

I look over at the man and fuck I run.

My brother

Of all people, my brother has to be the one to put hold a ball just to kill all the women. He try's to step closer to me, but I don't allow him.

I start running the other way when suddenly I feel a stab at my chest.

It's hasn't affected though. The best Saverio told me to wear has protected me.

I really appreciate that.

But not for stabbing me in the chest.

He whispers to my ear "play along"

I nod my head slowly, grabbing the knife and twisting his arm around.

I grab a knife from the band on my thigh and hold it up to his neck.

Music begins playing in the background and blood fills the room.

The men are killing their dates.

Is this what Matteo meant by the the games beginning?

Is he this mad at women? At me?

I'm not about to let Matteo win. I drop the knife, allowing Saverio to be set free. Then I walk away from him. From everyone around me.

I can feel Saverios eyes all over me as I exit the ball.

This isn't what I wanted. This life. Why couldn't I just be normal.

—————————————
*one hour later*

Im back in Saverios house. I can't stay here any longer. My life was never intended to be like this. I need time.

I'm packing a few things I'll need to survive alone in a bag I found in the closet.

I've grab six bottles of water, some sweatshirts, shorts and a few snacks.

I walk out the room, noticing Saverio rushing towards me.

I refuse to make contact with him.

"Honor. Honor! What the fuck! You fucking embarrassed me!" He shouts at me

I stop in my tracks staring deep into his soul

"I embarrassed you?! You treated me like an item and then everyone starts FUCKING DYING. FUCK YOU, SAVERIO!"

I run down the stairs, feeling his presence follow behind me.

I attempt to open the door, but Saverio hands slam on the door, stopping me from escaping.

We both stand others in silence. Tension filling the room, but not of fear, anger or hatred. Full of determination to be with one another.

He turns me around, making my bag fall to the ground, pushing both my arms up against the door while kissing the hell out of me.

His tongues slips through my mouth and it feels so good.

His breathe is minty and the feeling he gives me sends me shivers.

I feel someone push against the door behind me so I pull towards allowing them to walk in.

A young man walks inside smirking at my presence.

Saverio glares at him. So do I.

The man pulls his hand out awaiting for me to shake it. I do.

"I'm Alec" I nod my head slowly.

"Honor" I pull my hand away looking over at Saverio who seems to have disappeared.

I look back at Alec and he smiles while beginning to exit the house.

"He went to his room. I wouldn't wait too long"

And he's gone. And it's just me.

I debate on if I should leave like I planned too, or if I should go into Saverios room.

I look at both doors.

And then I go to one. My heart is beating hard, and I fear for what will happen.

I knock on his door hearing him tell me to come in.

I open the door turning to shut it again. Once I do I turn around to face Saverio when I feel my hand touch something.

I face down to see and that's when I finally notice that he's fully naked.

"Sorry" I whisper.

"Only I touch you, love. You don't yet have the honour of my body" he adds.

I look down at his dick, removing my hand and stepping away. Awkwardness appears and I scratch the back of neck.

Saverio turns around grabbing his boxers.

I exit his room, shutting the door behind me.

Does Saverio hate me? What did I do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 926 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
2.3M 83.4K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
1.3M 28.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
15.3K 332 21
She styles him for one photoshoot...and he doesn't take no for an answer. ↴ ❧ 𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌 is a small-town girl just trying to mak...