Pandora's Ghost [Book 2]

By BelindaRose123

There weren't demons but something else entirely. --- Penelope is trying everything she can to hide her locat... More

Copyright
Author's Note
Chapter 1 : Braid
Chapter 2 : Handcuffed
Chapter 3 : Couple
Chapter 4 : Mark
Chapter 5 : Powerless
Chapter 6 : Control
Chapter 7 : Fear
Chapter 8 : Predator
Chapter 9 : Oath
Chapter 10 : Trust
Chapter 11 : Chimera
Chapter 12 : Opportunity
Chapter 13 : Chase
Chapter 14 : Riders
Chapter 15 : Punishments
Chapter 16 : Stabbed
Chapter 17 : Time
Chapter 18 : Game
Chapter 19 : Feed
Chapter 20 : Essence
Chapter 21 : Hatred
Chapter 22 : Hospitality
Chapter 23 : Vines
Chapter 24 : Intimidation
Chapter 25 : Drug
Chapter 26 : Picture
Chapter 27 : Confidence
Chapter 28 : Drakon
Chapter 29 : Thorns
Chapter 30 : Distraction
Chapter 32 : Bathtub
Chapter 33 : Naked
Chapter 34 : Zion
Chapter 35 : Scent
Chapter 36 : Tongue
Chapter 37 : Questions
Chapter 38 : Basilisk
Chapter 39 : Throne
Chapter 40 : Vampire
Chapter 41 : Backfire
Chapter 42 : Greenhouse
Chapter 43 : Deadly
Chapter 44 : Sacrifice
Chapter 45 : Rival
Chapter 46 : Pleased
Chapter 47 : Sinful
Chapter 48 : Promise
Chapter 49 : Vessel
Chapter 50 : Challenge
Chapter 51 : Protection
Chapter 52 : Loophole
Chapter 53 : Sealed
Chapter 54 : Pleasure
Chapter 55 : Relief
Chapter 56 : Death
Chapter 57 : Protect
Chapter 58 : Spy
Chapter 59 : Ghost
Chapter 60 : Time
Chapter 61 : Plan
Chapter 62 : Trade
Chapter 63 : Brat
Chapter 64 : Smug
Chapter 65 : Chips
Chapter 66 : Vulnerable

Chapter 31 : Lust

591 54 133
By BelindaRose123

Warning: This chapter is labeled a bit mature so please be mindful. If you're thirteen and older, fine. But if you're not🧐...

Either way, I'll try to make it user-friendly💜.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Apples were used to symbolize lust.

Mainly because of how they were used in Greek mythology.

The seven deadly sins have their origins firmly planted in Greek history.

And were listed as the seven evil thoughts.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Are you sure this is just a talk?" Liam's cat gaze pierced straight into my soul as he slowly straightened to his feet. His sin pushed out for a moment, catching a glimpse of me before receding.

He slipped his hands into his pockets and inclined his head, tracing every inch of my attire. His build was magnificent; broad shoulders ending in a lean waist. He moved his arms, tweaking his deltoid along with his biceps. Everything about him was enticing; from the tip of his curly black hair down to the soles of his feet. It's safe to say that Liam was good at portraying his lustful features to the 'T.'

"Based on the way you're dressed, there's something more to this talk. I do have a knack for some physical activity."

My thoughts veered off track and I mentally scolded myself. With the tip of my fingers, I straightened my nightgown. "The dress is to confirm something."

He took one step, then another as he slowly made his way towards me. "Care to tell me what that 'something' is?"

My mark throbbed as he stalked closer, racing along with my heartbeat. I squared my shoulders and met his advances head-on, stopping a foot away. Liam closed the remaining distance, till there was only an inch of space between us. He glanced over me, height almost a foot taller.

I cleared my throat and met his eyes. That was a horrible mistake because I nearly lost myself in its mythic glow. Getting my thoughts back in order for the second time, I whispered almost inaudibly. "Are we a 'thing'?"

He froze, lips parted in surprise. "What?"

I involuntarily clenched my jaws, trying to kill the growing anxiety. "During our session in the shower, your sin seemed to enjoy it. And it's a blessing to see you and him finally agree on something...especially when it comes to me. But I know for a fact that you'll never make the first step in this relationship because you're afraid of what might happen; What Pharoah and the other sins will do.

"You're fond of keeping secrets. Mainly because you think revealing your true self will leave me with a lot of doubts. In the past, you didn't expose your sinful form because you thought that one peek will leave me running for the hills. I just--"

My muscles tensed when I noticed a figure standing in the shadows at the far corner of the room. I recognized the black cloak and tied-up bun. A woman who looked like she was cut out from the 1980s.

Oh, shit.

Pandora glared at me as she snarled through clenched teeth. Her irises were a bright grey. "Do my eyes deceive me? You're flirting with a pet. We do not flirt with pets."

If anger had a personality, it would be her.

"Is something wrong?" Liam glanced at the spot where Pandora stood and back to me.

He still couldn't see her.

I forced a smile. "It's nothing. I thought I saw a headless shit. Turns out it was the turtle painting on the wall. Funny right?"

Liam pursed his lips, not believing me.

Pandora walked towards one side of the room. "Insult me one more time and I'll force my control over your feeble mind and kiss Liam just to spite you. I bet he'll like it. My pets always scavenge for my motherly affection."

That was a totally freakish statement and I tried to ignore her.

Liam is not a pet.

She smiled cruelly as her voice rang in my head. *Oh, he is. They all are. You'll know soon enough.*

"So you want to start dating?" Liam said, bringing me back to the present. His eyes searched mine, seeking for anything unusual. I couldn't blame him; which girl in their right mind decides, out of the blue, to ask someone on a date?

If Pedro were to see me, he would flip. My unusual behavior had nothing to do with our conversation but with a certain ghost. Is this what Zion deals with every day? If yes, then he's way better at hiding his emotions than I thought.

I swallowed. "Yes. That is if you're willing to go along with it."

I glanced back at Pandora but she was gone. I released a breath. Thank goodness.

Liam tipped my chin, urging me to focus back on him. He murmured. "No girl has ever proposed to me before." I quirked an eyebrow and he smirked. "Okay, maybe a few but I was never interested. Let's say...I don't do dates."

I turned puzzled. "So is that a 'no?'"

"For you, I'm always willing to make an exception." He palmed my cheek and whispered over my forehead. "This is new territory for me. So I hope you understand. Just know that the other sins won't be happy. They can be quite...possessive when it comes to Pandora and will hate it if you pick favorites."

He brushed his nose with mine. "If you want, we can go somewhere after school tomorrow. Just you and me. What do you say?"

My heart made multiple skips as butterflies fluttered in my stomach. "Okay."

It will be our second night out; the first one wasn't really a date. And I was glad I made the first step, considering my preference to mostly avoid certain situations.

"Anything else you want to ask?"

Time for phase two.

I took a deep breath before uttering the next words. "A few hours ago, I talked with Zion. And he said he sensed you and two other sins. I just wanted to know...have you been contacting them?"

I wasn't sure about how he saw the other sins. Maybe they had a deeper connection like Zion has with his brothers. Did they see themselves as a family?

Liam was silent, making me nervous by the second. "You still think I'm on their side."

"It's not that. But you haven't been completely honest with me and that has to change. For instance, I never knew the scope of your abilities and how you have the power to usurp an entire country just from mind control."

He frowned. "Did Braidguy tell you that?"

"His name is Pharoah and yes, he did," I observed his calm demeanor. "You already knew his name, didn't you? And yet, never bothered to tell me. I bet you knew he was the sin of Pride."

Liam released a breath. "We have sworn to never disclose each other's identity. And being a greek being has bound me to that oath. Pharaoh can't reveal my identity just as I can't reveal his. It's how we protect each other."

Protect each other?

Realizing his mistake, Liam frustratingly ran a hand through his hair. "It's not what you think. I'm not on their side anymore. And we made that oath before I met you."

I pulled a face, hoping he was telling the truth. There's a reason Eros gets worried every time Liam conversed with the sins. He fears they could easily convince him to their side. And if I want to trust Liam completely, I need to get that doubt out of the way. When Raph's drakon took flight with Liam, I had a feeling they...talked. And that alone can make all the difference.

"Please trust me." He threaded his fingers through mine and stared with utmost sincerity.

My heart melted. "Let me see it."

"Excuse me?" A smirk traced his lips and I rolled my eyes.

"Not your manhood, you asshole. I meant your abilities. I want to know what you can do."

His eyes morph so fast that I could barely catch them. The playful expression switched instantly to a predatory look. "Are you sure about that?"

I nodded, completely determined and he knew that. After a long moment of pondering, Liam took a step back, distancing himself. He was quite hesitant but gave in soon enough.

"Let me start with the basics." He sidled towards one wall and slowly traced the outline of a painted dolphin with his claws. He took his time before drawling out the words in a sultry tone. "My lustful abilities can be hard to control. Especially when I get turned on...mostly by you. Your choice for nightgowns makes me want to f*ck you to oblivion."

For a moment I thought he seemed apologetic until he glanced at me. His smile was anything but apologetic and he wasn't embarrassed to admit his brash choice of words. The sin tapped a finger and immediately, the blue walls melted away into a reddish color. I twirled on the spot as it crawled over every inch of the place, dousing even the lights with red.

"I can manipulate anything the mind sees." He ran a long tongue over his canine and grinned, eyes constantly switching between red and green. "It's part of my mind control."

It didn't take a genius to know that Lust has joined the chat. Without any heads up whatsoever, the sin pushed away from the wall and closed the remaining distance between us. A dark aura shrouded his form and I stepped back.

Big mistake.

The back of my knees hit the wooden bed. I fell into the comforter with a sharp yelp. The soft mattress bounced with the sudden impact. My hair fell over my face and my heart skipped. Yet I couldn't back down. My determination had already solidified my resolve. I struggled to sit up.

"One of the main reasons why I hold back my abilities is because of the damage inflicted when let loose." At this point, it was hard to tell if Liam was the one talking or his sin. "Did you know I had control over Zeus for nearly a century? His love for women gave me a leeway to exploit him.

"But after a strong scolding from Hera, he snapped back to his senses. Seeking revenge, he trapped me, along with the other sins, in a stupid box. I yearned to take back control, but Zion barely has lustful thoughts. Not to mention you still care for him."

That was definitely his sin talking.

He placed both hands on the bed and I scrambled back only to find my movements short-lived. An invisible force slammed into my chest, driving me back against the blankets. I tried to move my arms but it was restricted.

Breathing heavily, I glanced over my head and found them chained to the headboard. I tugged against the restraints.

How did it get here?

My body jerked when a hand skimmed over my bare hip. With furrowed eyebrows, I looked over my form to find myself completely naked. My chest heaved at the revelation. Liam's name was at the tip of my tongue but I could barely get the words out.

"Calm down," Liam hunched over me, his hand still against my thigh and gaze steady. "I won't do anything to harm you. If you feel uncomfortable, just say the words."

I tried to relax and control my perspiration. Taking in my calm state, Liam continued, "Ever wondered how I seem to lose and find clothes after every transformation? In case you didn't know, Eros isn't the only one with the ability to conjure and disintegrate materials. He gave me those gloves because he was trying to limit the number of times I tap into my sin's power."

With a dark grin, he leaned down and whispered over my ear. "With just a touch, I can get anything I want. And right now, I am only acting according to your fantasy."

He lowered his head and caught one breast between his lips. A guttural cry escaped as I arched into him, seeking more. He purred -- wings stretched wide, creating a canopy over us. I shuddered as his tail slithered over the apex of my thighs. I reflexively tried to shut them but his muscled torso was in the way.

I was attacked by a series of burning desires which left me breathless and scrambling for anything to hold on to. But Liam wasn't done yet.

He murmured against my heated skin, tracing kisses to my collar bone. "You tend to ignite something in me. Something dangerous enough to grant you control over my soul. I've never wanted to devour someone without a second thought." His tongue slithered over his bite mark and my eyes slid shut "...the constant urge to claim you as my beloved."

A hand etched over my perked-up breast, tracing the outline before making its way down my abdomen. Logic was barely in my grasp and I was slowly drowned by his touch. My breath hitched as a finger slipped into me.

"Liam," I moaned, legs tightening around his waist. I grabbed the sheets, needing an anchor as I writhed beneath him. His skilled fingers worked me towards the edge. "Please."

"What do you want?" He whispered against my jaw. "Say the right words and I won't hold back. Not anymore."

A second finger slipped and I cried out, wrists rattling my restraints. The words stuttered out from my lips. "Please, I...I--"

"That's enough," Liam's voice echoed throughout the entire room. A mixture of anger, frustration, and grievance.

Almost immediately, everything faded away. The room dimmed down into its bluish aesthetic and the moon winked through the window. The ache between my legs slowly dissipated and I found myself back in my night clothes. I was on the bed with knees apart. My hair spread in waves all around me and the restraints around my wrists were gone.

An illusion? No.

Liam projected my deepest thoughts and manipulated them to prove a point.

I sat up to find him standing at the other end of the room. Almost like he had been there this whole time. He watched me with a calm gaze but I noticed how his jaw ticked every five seconds. His tails were tensed against his legs...

A sign he was holding himself back.

Had to cut the chapter in half otherwise it'll look extremely long. Hope it wasn't too cringey. And if it was, I'm sorry😭

That's all for today. Wishing you all an awesome week💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 22.4K 53
Pandora is given a box. Quite simply, she must never open it. And Pandora is normally very good at following rules. Until she isn't. Out comes her...
278K 22.8K 109
[🌟Featured by Wattpad's official New Adult profile] Trapped within Penelope is the spirit of Pandora. An irresistible woman bound to take over her m...
17.1K 553 62
Highest Ranking in Paranormal ~ #114 (Monday 24th July 2017) Highest Ranking in Romance ~ #72 (Saturday 20th February 2021) "So you're like my guardi...
121K 5.7K 36
Ever heard of too much of a good thing? Well, take your ears somewhere else. It's not here. At least, not anymore. Seven girls spread over different...