Until The End

By x_csmia

Until when will she suffer from this misery and pain? Are you going to keep your promise to her until the end? More

Simula
Anniversary
Birthday Surprise
Disaster
Oh Baby
CVSAB
Mommy
Reality
Forgotten
Frozen
Note: La Familia Araneta
Interview
Launch
Serene
Ilocos
PYSB
Deja Vu
Hero
Chaos
The Talk
Home
Promise
Wakas
Hello!
Afterwords.

Date

1.5K 69 31
By x_csmia

After that incident happened the distance of their relationship became wider. Who would've thought that Serene will avoid her mom literally at their own house? Her brothers knows the situation already and is already trying to calm their sister and their mother. It is a Friday afternoon and the boys decided to date their sister with of course the permission of their parents.

They are waiting for her now in front of their school. They are wearing shades to be not known by the people. I mean they are barely seen by the people but of course for safety. 

It was the kids dismissal already that is why they are just waiting for their little sister's arrival.

"Bye Ms. Chairperson!"

"Bye! Ingat kayo!" They heard their sister's voice already. Hindi sila napansin ni Serenity kaya naman ay dire - diretso ito umalis.

"Psst. Psssst. Pssst!" Alfonso tried to call her. But still no response. So they don't have any choice but to follow their sister. And because their sister is taller than her age, together with her long legs she was taking big steps. Para silang nakikipag habulan sa klepto. They were like jogging no running.

"Cassandra!" Luis half shouted. That made Serene look at them.

"What the heck!" she said as she was surprised to see the two giants of her life.

"Ang bilis mo lumakad!" Alfy said while catching his breath.

"Ano ba! Baka may makakita sainyo!" She said while keeping her voice low and hiding her face.

"Ano ka ba ok lang. Sama ka samin, date tayong tatlo."

"Ayoko kayong dalawa nalang, issue nanaman pag may nakakita saatin." she said and turned her back to them.

She was about to leave when Luis covered her mouth and carried her and hurriedly ran to the car. Dali dali nilang ipinasok ang kapatid at nagmadali sila pumasok para hindi na makatakas ito.

"Kuya naman eh!"

"Sama ka saamin bunso. Sa favorite place mo, may dala kaming favorite foods mo." Alfy said while fixing his seatbelt.

"And don't worry, we rented the whole place. And napag paalam ka na namin." Luis said. Their sister just sighed and fixed herself.

40 minutes have passed and they are in Serenity's safe place. Their beach house.

"Rented kuno, eh atin to eh!" She said as as she went down. Tumawa lang ang mga kuya niya at kinuha ang mga gamit at pagkain nila.

"Namiss ko ito! Hello baby!" She shouted. She ran towards the shore and removed her shoes and ran to the sea. Good thing she was wearing a casual wear. So it is not a problem to wet her legs as she is wearing a skirt.

"Bunso, dito ka muna kain muna tayo." Alfy said as they were done fixing their place. 

"Ahhhhh Tim Horton's and streetfoooooooooods!" She exclaimed. She sat and ate her favorite as she looks at the sunset. They made kamustahan. Laughs and punches are the only thing you can hear and see at the resthouse. Serenity is so happy she feels so happy that she was overthinking again. Natahimik siya and napansin siya ng mga kuya niya.

"Oh kanina ang saya saya mo bakit ka natahimik?" Alfy asked. Humarap siya sa kuya niya at ibinaling ang tingin ulit sa sunset. Papatapos na nga ang araw oh.

"Every sunrise has its sunset. Kung eto lang yung kapalit wag nalang. What's the point of being too happy pero mas grabe yung lungkot, Kuya?" She said while looking at the calm seas.

"Malay mo bunso ito na yon diba?" Luis said hoping their sister will believe them.

"I don't wanna expect, Kuya. Bata pa ako nageexpect na ako. I can't even see myself in me anymore. Kasi the genuine happiness I've been feeling before is gone. Hindi pa ba sapat lahat ng pain na nararamdaman ko? Kasi Kuya nagsasawa na ako na pilitin yung sarili ko ngumiti kahit ang gusto ko lang naman umiyak at magkulong sa room." She said as a tear fell from her eye.

Alfonso and Luis can't do anything but to hug their baby sister. Yes, Serenity is their peace and calm. But why does Serenity herself cannot have peace and calm in her heart.

"Anyways don't mind my drama, let's enjoy this day kasi for sure hindi ko na ulit mararansan to or matagal pa bago ko maranasan to." She said as she wiped her tear. She stood up and pulled her Kuyas hanggang sa makarating sila sa dagat. Nagbasaan sila and just enjoyed this moment. 

Until it was time to go home...

It was 7:30 already and they needed to go home as Greggy said. At the road they were doing a carpool karaoke like they were just at home. They were like kids. 

An hour has passed and they arrived at their house. They dropped Luis at his house first and they went straight to Forbes. As they were entering the house Alfonso place his arm to his sister's shoulder.

"You enjoyed?" 

"Yes kuya. A lot. Thank you." she said and kissed his cheek and gave him a tight hug. They were surprised to see their parents waiting for them at the door step.

"Umuwi pa kayo." Greggy said.

"Nagpaalam ako dad." Alfy said.

"And you young lady?"

"Pinagpaalam daw po niya ako."

"Wala akong natanggap na paalam." he scarily said.

"Nagpaalam sila saakin." Irene said.

"Bakit sayo? Dapat saakin. I'm the boss." pagmamataray ni Greggy. Tinaasan lang ni Irene ng kilay ito at tinignan ng masama. He gulped and faced his children

"Joke lang syempre! Ikaw naman. Pasok na kayo mga anak. Hinihintay talaga namin kayo para sabay tayo mag dinner dito. Ano boss? Excited na ako matikman luto mo hehe." Greggy said as he placed his arms around Irene's waist.

Dinner was filled with kwentuhans. Serene was joining them but not much as she was feeling strange.

"Kaya ayaw ko nasosobrahan sa saya. Pambihira." she said in her mind.

After dinner she straightly went to her room to take a rest. It was a stressful week for her but still she was happy. She then felt cold and started having chills. She turned off her aircon and electric fan. But still she was having chills. She tried napping but she can't. Her head was heavy and her joints are painful. She just closed her eyes and knew that this will be a long night.

30 mins later. She just felt someone sat beside her.

"Hmm." she groaned.

"Shhhh. Mommy's here. You have fever anak. Sleep ka lang, punasan lang kita." Irene said as she kissed her forehead.

Irene's POV

I was about to go down as I forgot my book downstairs when I felt like I needed to check on my daughter. I went in to her room at ang init. Pero ang anak ko naka taklob sa kumot. I checked at her and she was so hot. She was fuming hot.

Agad agad akong kumuha ng thermometer at dahan dahang inilagay sa kanyang kili-kili. While I was waiting for it I hurriedly ran downstairs to get a basin and filled it with water and ice. Iniakyat ko to at saktong tumunog ang thermometer.

"39.8. Jusko anak ko." Dali dali akong umupo sa tabi niya at mukhang naramdaman niya ako. Hindi pa natutulog to.

"Shhhh. Mommy's here. You have fever anak. Sleep ka lang, punasan lang kita." I said as I kissed her forehead. Inayos ko muna ito at sinindihan ang aircon sa pinaka mahinang temperature.

Dahan dahan ko itong pinupunasan at nabibigla bigla kapag na-aalimpungatan. After I wiped her, I got some paracetamol for her.

"Mahal ko? Hey baby. Wake up muna ikaw. You need to take paracetamol po." I gently said. Tinulungan ko ito umupo ng bahagya so that she will not have a hard time. Ihiniga agad niya ang kanyang katawan at natulog.

"M-mommy d-don't leave m-me please." she cried. Itinabi ko muna ang basin at tinabihan siya.

"Mommy's here baby ko. Sleep na ha. Mommy's gonna stay here lang." I said as I kissed her forehead again. Good thing my phone is with me. I updated my secretary that I cannot go to work muna. She knows that I have a daughter that's why I can trust her with this. Sinabi ko sabihin sa mga clients na may emergency ako. 

It has been 4 hours and her temperature is still 39 and above. I'm getting worried na. Maya't maya ko siya pinupunasan maybe her temp can lower na. 

"Hmmmm." she groaned.

"Yes baby? What do you need?"

"C-cr." she weakly said. Inalalayan ko siya pumunta sa banyo at bigla siyang nagsuka.

I clamped her hair and rubbed her back. Nasabayan to sa pagod. Anak ko jusko. When she was done she washed her faced and brushed her teeth.

"M-mag toilet lang po ako saglit." She shyly said I understood what she meant so I went out. Kumuha muna ako ng damit niya dahil medyo nabasa ito at hinintay siya sa sa labas. When she went out inalalayan ko siya pabalik sa kama. Hinang hina siya. I motioned her that I will change her clothes but she disagreed.

"A-ako na po. Balik po ako sa banyo."

"Aysus anak. It's ok, mommy was the first to see all of that." I said. I carefully removed her clothes and changed it before I assisted her in laying down. Tinabihan ko ito at pinatulog. It's 6:30am and I don't have sleep yet but I can't let my daughter be alone.

"Mommy." she whispered.

"Yes anak?"

"T-thank you." she uttered as she hugged me. I wanted to cry.

"I love you baby ko. Sleep na ikaw." I said as I kissed her forehead and continued patting her leg.

Hours have passed, my daughter is feeling better. Her fever went down to 37 but still observing her. She just finished eating breakfast that I cooked and now she is taking a quick bath para medyo matanggal ang heat sa body niya.

I was changing her bedsheet when I saw her side table. Our picture was there. Our last picture before our relationship became worst.

Mommy's gonna fix this anak. I'll fix this. I hurriedly removed the old bedsheet and pillow cases and nilagay sa hamper for bed sheets.

While I was fixing her bed she went out of the bathroom na.

"Halika na dito anak, you still need to rest." I said as I accompanied her.

"K-kaya ko na po. Madami pa po ako kailangan gawin."

"Nako, anak saturday bukas. Bukas nalang ha? Para hindi mabigyan katawan mo." I said and tucked her in bed. I was applying vicks to her chest as this is what makes her feel better ever since. I felt her eyes on me.

"Baka mag melt naman si Mommy baby ko." I said as I look at her. She grinned.

"Thank you po."

"I love you." I said and hugged her tight.

"You birthday's fast approaching baby. Stop growing up pleaaase."

"I can't."

"Yes you can. Mommy's not yet ready. You got your period na. Tapos next thing I knew, may manliligaw ka na. Tapos may boyfriend ka na. Tapos ikakasal ka na. Anak ayoko pa." I said. I feel like crying. I'm not yet ready to let my baby be independent pa. Bumitaw siya sa sa yakap at tinignan ako. She cupped my face.

"Mom. Grade 6 palang ako. Please. Hindi pa po ako graduate ng elementary." she said.

"Kahit na." I said. She wiped my tears and hugged me tight. Oh how I missed this girl. I kissed her hair and her forehead.

"Thank you for taking care of me Mommy. I love you." she said and kissed my cheeks. I tightened our hug. Kasi hindi ko alam kung kailan ko ulit ito mararanasan.

"Saan ka sa birthday mo?"

"Dito. Tayo lang ulit."

"Kuripot my nagpintas na ubing."

"Mana sayo." I chuckled and let her rest in my chest.

"Sana lagi tayong ganito Mommy."

"Sana nga anak. Sana nga." I told her. We made a little more kwentuhan until I told her to rest muna so that she can recover.

"Thank you again ma." she said. I caressed her cheeks and put her in my chest. I'll be sleeping with her.

"Mommy will always be here to take care of you. Sleep na ikaw." I told her as I gently run may fingers to her hair.

Will you really be always there? Really? Ok.

Author's Note:Finallllly! I am back!!! Sorry for the very late upload, so busy with school and student leader responsibilities. Enjoy mga mahal ko! This chapter contains 2000+ words. Bawing bawi. Anyways, Nandito na tayo sa exciting part. Thank you for waiting.

- Rie 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 2.8K 46
"I yearned and I longed. Someday, you'll remember me as someone you met from your past"
668 25 7
will you forgive and love someone who gave you, your biggest trauma?
67.4K 1.4K 43
How does one decide that it's finally time to say goodbye? How do I make time for a fraction of forever, suspends indefinitely so that I can have on...
284K 10.4K 108
There lived a mother named Irene whose heart bore a deep and unending ache as many years ago, a devastating storm had swept through their lives as sh...