Until The End

By x_csmia

Until when will she suffer from this misery and pain? Are you going to keep your promise to her until the end? More

Simula
Anniversary
Birthday Surprise
Disaster
Oh Baby
CVSAB
Reality
Date
Forgotten
Frozen
Note: La Familia Araneta
Interview
Launch
Serene
Ilocos
PYSB
Deja Vu
Hero
Chaos
The Talk
Home
Promise
Wakas
Hello!
Afterwords.

Mommy

1.9K 62 22
By x_csmia

4 months have passed, Irene and her baby went back already to Makati. Serene was already baptized in Ilocos privately while Irene was still not going back to work as she focuses on her daughter.

Irene was just looking at their new collection in her laptop when her daughter cried. She immediately went to her and carried Serene.

"Mommy's here mahal. Shhhh, are you hungry?" she swayed her. Serene was still crying and her cries became louder. Irene sat in the nursing chair and brought down the strap of her dress to let her daughter drink her milk. Her daughter hurriedly sucked her milk and was already calming down.

"Aysus, hungry naman pala ang mahal ko." she said and gently caresses her daughter's chubby cheeks.

She was just caressing it's hair and staring at her. She was madly in love with her daughter. I mean who wouldn't be inl ove with Serene? She was just feeding Irene when her phone rang. Good thing Serene was awake and already stopped drinking Irene's milk. Irene fixed her self and answered the phone.

"What is it madaling araw?"

"Grabe ka naman sa madaling araw, Aduring." Dawn said and scoffed. Irene chuckled.

"Dawnie naman eh. What is it?"

"Are you in Forbes na?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Papunta na kami diyan. We visited Small and Aton kasi. Hindi pwedeng hindi ka rin namin bibisitahin no. I want to see my new inaanak!"

"Gosh! I'm not ready!"

"Kami na bahala sa foods. We'll be there in an hour Aduring! Byeeeee!" and Dawn ended their call. She just sighed and looked at her daughter who was just staring at her.

"Are you ready to meet Mommy's friends, Mahal?" she asked her. Her daughter just gave her a smile and sneezed cutely.

"Aysus! Bless you." She said while giggling and wiped it's nose.

"Ligo na tayo?" she asked and her daughter giggled.

"Liligo na kami ng baby na yan eh." she said and her daughter kept on giggling. She bathed her daughter and herself and told their maids to ready the living and dining room to entertain her friends.

After an hour Irene went down together with Serene to welcome her friends as Dawn messaged her that they are coming in a few. Irene sat down and fixed Serene's dress. Her baby girl was wearing a beige linen dress. And she was wearing a long babydoll beige dress. Her daughter loves staring at her Mom. Well, you can't blame her. When Irene was pregnant, she kept on staring at her baby pictures.

"Aduriiiing!" She heard Dawn called her.

"They're here, Mahal." She said and stood up. 

"Serenityyyyy!" Dawn exclaimed when she came in my house.

"Ano ako dito? Hangin?" I asked her that made her roll her eyes.

"Hi baby. I'm your Ninang Dawn!" she said in her baby voice. Irene gave Serenity to her and made beso to her other friends. Serenity was just looking at dawn and look backed at her Mom. Wala pang isang minutong binubuhat ni Dawn si Serenity ng umiyak na ito. 

"Naku! Irene! Wala akong ginagawa diyan ah." Dawn said as she gave her back to her Mom. 

"Ayaw mahiwalay kay Mommy oh." Ana said. Irene carried her daughter and wiped it's face.

"Shhhh. It's ok love. Mommy's just here." She said as her daughter buried her face to her neck.

"Ang dami kong namiss na chika!" Ana also said and they all laughed.

"Halata nga. Come, let's go sa dining area. Let's eat!" Irene said as she invited her friends to eat.

Serenity was still in her Mommy's arms and was looking at her Mom's friends. She was curious with whoever these people are.

"Ay tinititigan tayo oh! Maganda ba kami masyado baby girl? Uy kami lang to ha?" Michelle said and they all burst out laughing.

Serenity became shy when everyone looked at her. She looked ate her Mom and hid her face to her chest. They all giggled with her action.

"You shy, Mahal? They are your Ninangs. Say hi to them can you?" She whispered. Serenity looked at her Mom.

"Yes love. Say hi to them?" she said. Serene looked at them and smiled.

"Awwwwwww!" they all squealed that made Serenity giggle.

"Ay ayoko na! Nanakawin ko yan." Cristina said. They all made chika while Irene laid her daughter to the stroller

"Irene, your birthday is coming in a month, what are your plans?" Dawn asked

"Baka mag dinner lang dito sa bahay Dawn. I don't want to expose din muna my baby sa public. If sa Ilocos pwede pa but here kasi hindi eh."

"How about your business?"

"What about it?"

"Kailan ka babalik? The people are waiting for the great Irene Alvante Beltran!" Michelle said.

"After my baby's 1st birthday. Baka dun. And, I want to be with my baby pa. No work muna." She said. They made chikahan until it was already time to leave.

"Oh siya! Mauna na kami ha?" Dawn said and made beso to her.

"Thank you for visiting us, ladies! Bawi ako soon!" She said as she waved her goodbye to her friends. She waited until she can't see them anymore and went inside her house.

"My mahal is shy ano?" She said as she carried her daughter. Her daughter just laughed at her and hugged her.

"Nako, sleepy na ang baby. Manang, akyat muna kami ha? Patulugin ko lang po ito!" She said.

"Sige anak. Kami na dito."

"Salamat po." She said and went up to their bed. Irene clamped up her long hair as she will clean Serene first.

"You enjoyed?" She asked her while cleaning it's face. Serene just smiled and blabbered some words.

"Tatihblah blahssi plafos." she blabbered while being a little malikot.

"Nako nag enjoy nga ang baby na yan." she said as she changed her clothes into some comfy onesie.

"Hublauh najop lidiel!" she squealed. Irene giggled and carried Serene. She was putting back the things she used when Serene giggled.

"Why love?" Irene asked while putting back the powder. 

"Plaplaplaaaaaaa!" She squealed.

"Why baby? Hmmm?" She asked her. And she saw her daughter looking herself at the mirror being amazed as she sees herself.

"Aysus. Who is that beautiful girl?" Irene asked as she made her famous bunny smile.

"It's my Serene!" she exclaimed.

"Blaaaaah opsjfj!"

"Ikaw talaga anak! You are too cute. Can mommy bite you?" she asked as she kissed its cheeks.  Serene giggled and layed her head to Irene. Irene placed her daughter in her arms and breastfeed her.

Serene's eyes were slowly closing already. Irene kissed her forehead and caressed her hair.

"I love you." she whispered to her. Serene smiled and went to the land of sleep.

September came and all of them became busy.

Today is Irene's birthday and she was preparing herself because they have a family dinner at her house. Serene was being dressed by Greggy. Irene was wearing a red dress and her long hair just straightened. She wore her 3 inch Jimmy Choo black heels. She was twinning with her daughter who just celebrated it's 6th month the other day. She went out of her walk on closet and Greggy was shocked on how gorgeous his wife is.

"Wowwww! Mommy looks so stunning!" he said to Serene who was also looking at her Mom. Serene squealed that made her parents giggle. She want to be carried by her Mom that's why she reached her little arms to her. Irene carried her and kissed her. She is so gigil to her baby as her little girl's cheeks are so chubby. So sarap! 

"Ka gigil naman this baby! So bango naman! So saraaaap!" she exclaimed while kissing her daugther's neck. All you can hear in the room is Serene's giggles.

"Let's go na? So that we can eat." Irene said as she fixed Serene's dress. Greggy stood up and assisted his wife in going down.

"Salamat naman at bumaba na kayo. Baka masundan agad si Serene ha sinasabi ko sayo, Aduring."

"Manang! She is my last ano ka ba!" Irene said as she made beso.

"Super happy na happy ang Mommy Irene na yan eh." Bong said. They all laughed.

"M-mi m-mi!" Serene exclaimed. Everyone looked at her. Irene, who was holding her, was speechless.

"W-what? S-say it again, mahal. Who am I?" Irene was shaking our of happiness.

"Mimi!!!" Serene exclaimed. All of them became wild.

"Ahhhhhhh! First worrrrd!"

"Nacapture ko yooon!"

"Favoriteeeee!"

"Hoy! Irene! Hoy! Hala umiiyak na. Bagtit!" Imee teased her.

"Mimi mimi mimi!" Serene exclaimed. Irene kissed her daughter's cheeks and hugged her.

"Wala to umiiyak!" Imee teased her. She was cryin- no, SOBBING.

"Finally no! Puro Dada nalang narinig ko noon." She said while wiping her tears. She kissed Serene's forehead.

"Best birthday gift ever." She said to Greggy. He just chuckled and kissed her forehead. A Happy Birthday Indeed.

.............................................................................................

Ring... Ring.. Ring...

Year 2015

Ugh! Monday nanaman! Jusko! Panibagong araw, panibagong hinanakit. Ay! Hello! I am Cassandra Venice Serenity A. Beltran. I am 11 years old. I am more mature than my age. I mean who wouldn't be matured? Ikaw ba naman itago diba? Ikaw ba naman masaktan. Anyways be right back, I need to fix myself.

..........................................................................................

Author's Note: 
New chapter is now up! Ending August with a cute chapter. Masaya ba kayo? Ready na ba kayo sa exciting part? Nagpa q & a ako sa IG ko, tanong kayo dun. See you sa next chapter! Thank you for 3k reads mga mahal ko! Ingat kayo ha? Wuvyu!!

- Rie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 10.4K 108
There lived a mother named Irene whose heart bore a deep and unending ache as many years ago, a devastating storm had swept through their lives as sh...
20K 1K 52
It's all about a seemingly perfect family everyone can dote upon but behind it can you call it once again a Home when it did once break you all apart...
34.4K 1.7K 32
Is it too late to fix everything? Are they still fixing things between them or keep hurting each other by bringing up the past and the life that she...
64K 2.8K 46
"I yearned and I longed. Someday, you'll remember me as someone you met from your past"