Until The End

Por x_csmia

Until when will she suffer from this misery and pain? Are you going to keep your promise to her until the end? Más

Simula
Anniversary
Birthday Surprise
Disaster
Oh Baby
Mommy
Reality
Date
Forgotten
Frozen
Note: La Familia Araneta
Interview
Launch
Serene
Ilocos
PYSB
Deja Vu
Hero
Chaos
The Talk
Home
Promise
Wakas
Hello!
Afterwords.

CVSAB

2.4K 67 97
Por x_csmia

Irene's already on her 8th month and her cravings has already lessened. She only craves for her husband's cuddles and some attention of her children. Her cravings may lessen but her hormones worsen. She cries if she can't eat what she wants, she cries when her children won't make some time for her that makes her children have a hard time especially that their exam week are fast approaching. Like what's happening now, Irene keeps on bombarding her children as she wants to watch with them.

"Sige na kasi kuyaaaaa." She pleaded Alfonso.

"Mom please, I'm trying to review oh." Alfonso respectfully said.

"Kuyaaaaaa."

"Mom. Please." He said calmly. But of course with her hormones she felt like her son hates her. She went out and slammed the door. He was startled but did not bother anymore in following his Mom as he still needs to review his subjects.

Irene went to their room and went to the bed. There she cried. Greggy, who was working got startled when he heard sobs from his wife.

"H-hey. What happened hon?" he asked her, leaving his job and went to Irene.

"Your children hates me. I just want to watch lang naman eh."

"What do you want to watch? Hmm?"

"I just want to watch the friend of the yellow bloated bear that's talking in a british accent!" she ranted like a kid.

"Piglet? The friend of Winnie?" she nodded like a child. Greggy kissed her cheeks.

"Hon, nag rereview sila. Remember you want them to always focus on reviewing kapag exam week?"

"I just want to be with them lang naman eh. Do they hate me? Because I'm fat? I'm ugly?" she sniffed and buried her face to Greggy's arms.

"No. Of course not. They love you Irene. Our children loves you so much honey. Busy lang sila talaga. Exam week will end tomorrow for sure after that they'll be free with you na." he assured her. Irene didn't respond and just cried.

"Halika, let's roam around muna around the village? Para may workout ka din." She looked at him and pouted.

"Really?" she asked like a baby. Greggy chuckled and just kissed her lips.

"Yes. Bihis na tayo." He said as he assisted her in standing up. Ever since she became free from the public, her baby bump became bigger as if her baby knew that they don't need to hide her.

If the baby just knew what was gonna happen to her in the future.

The following week, Alfonso and Luis made bawi to their Mom that made Irene feel better. She knew her hormones are making her too much the past months but it's not her fault nor the baby's. It was the pregnancy. But for her as long as she enjoys it she's ok. Alfonso and Luis were preparing their snacks when Greggy went to them.

"Oh, ang dami naman niya." He said. There were Ilocos empanadas, fries, fishballs, chips, and some lemonades.

"Request ni buntis. Dad, tutal you were the one who impregnated her why don't you watch with her?"

"Aba? Ano ba papanoorin niyo?" he asked Luis as he drank his lemonade.

"That freaking Peppa Pig." he nonchalantly said. Muntikang mabuga ni Greggy ang lemonade sa anak niya. Good thing the latter made iwas agad.

"Anak ng! Kaya niyo na yan. May meeting pa ako." he said laughing as he hurriedly went upstairs.

"Tignan mo tong matandang to nagkalat pa." Luis said as he mopped the juice.

They went upstairs already and they saw their Mom already frowning.

"Ang tagal niyo naman?"

"We made your snacks ma." they said and placed the tray at the bed. Irene's frown turned into a smile and fixed herself. The boys sat down beside her and turned on their Netflix.

"Ma, ayaw mo manood ng Spiderman? Or Grey's Anatomy? Pleaseee yun nalang." Luis pleased his Mom. Irene pouted and tears began flowing in her cheeks.

"D-deh joke lang ma. What do you want ba?" Luis said and hugged her. Alfy rolled his eyes and just wanted to punch his brother.

"I just want to watch the pinkish pig that is talking with a british accent!" she cried.

"Ok ma. Let's watch Peppa Pig na ok? Stop crying." Luis said as he kissed her Mom's cheeks.

They were watching Peppa Pig when Greggy entered the room.

"Oh hello. You are still watching pa pala." he said as he went closer to his mag ama.

"Mhm. Done ka na with your meeting?" Irene asked her husband.

"Yes. Meaning, it's family time."

"What are you watching?"

"Peppa Pig." she casually said while watching.

"Oh nung isang araw si Piglet, ngayon si Peppa? You like pigs no?" he said and kissed her forehead.

"I don't like pigs. But I like their color pink skin eh. It's cute. They are cute."

"Like you." Greggy said. Alfy and Luis just look at their dad in disbelief.

"Ah so you think that I look like a pig?" She asked him furiuosly.

"So stupid Gregorio." he said in his mind.

"N-no hon. What I mean is y-you look cute."

"Kasi mataba ako? Ha! So I look like a pig to you na ha?!" she uttered. Good thing that the foods were already set aside as Irene started throwing the pillows to Greggy.

"Pagkatapos mo ako buntisin sasabihan mo ako na mukha na akong baboy!" she said as she started crying. Alfonso and Luis picked up the pillows while Greggy is trying to comfort his wife.

"Naiinis ako sayo! Ayaw mo na sakin? Sige! Bukas na bukas the annulment papers will be on your table. Isasampal ko sa mukha mo yon!" she cried. 

"Dear, hindi." he said and hugged her. She kept on slapping his chest.

"Hon you are pregnant. Please calm down." he said and caressed her long hair.

"Hayop ka!" she ranted as she cried in his arms.

"Hey. I said you are cute. Not because you look like a pig. But because you are cute as Irene. You don't look fat, you are pregnant. You are carrying our baby for about 8 months. You are not fat. You are just a healthy Mom who is carrying a healthy baby girl. I'm sorry if you misunderstood that my love." he said as he kissed her forehead. He just calmed Irene down and let her sleep.

"Buti nalang marunong ka mag bola dad ano?" Luis whispered.

"It's true. As long as your mom is happy and healthy with the food she's eating, it's ok. I'm happy to make her suyo when she feels fat or ugly, because she isn't." he said. Irene heard what he said as she was awaken with the sudden movement of Greggy. It made her heart melt. She was so lucky to have him as her husband. She tightened her hug to him and buried her head to it's chest.

A month after...

Irene was currently in the nursery room of her baby girl. Ever since the room is built, she always stays there. There was a hint of lavender and cream color in the room that will really make you calm. She was sitting on the mini bed of her daughter as she caress her tummy.

"Hey love, Mommy's here again in your room. Everything looks perfect but something's missing... it's you anak. We all are waiting for you nalang and everything's perfect. I know you will really not use your room as Mommy will sleep with you always or until you grow up..." she said as she was caressing her tummy, didn't even notice she was tearing up already.

"Anak, you are Mommy's calm and peace. Mommy will make sure that no one, no protestor can ever hurt you. I'm sorry if Mommy needs to hide you muna ha? I can't let anyone hurt my baby." she said and wiped her tears.

"Do you want to know your name na anak?" She asked and received a kick from her that made her chuckle.

"Mommy named you Cassandra because it means shine upon mankind. Venice because Mommy and Daddy were in Venice when we conceived you. And... Serenity. Mommy named you Serenity because ever since you came into my life I felt in peace and calm... You gave calmness in our family... You are so loved anak, even if you are not yet here they kept on spoiling you and me." she giggled. 

She was about to stand up when she felt her tummy tightening and there was a great pressure at her back. She gripped tightly on the railings of the bed.

"A-ahh." she said almost whispering because of the pain. 

"A-anak. A-anak I'll see you later. Don't make this hard for M-mommy ok?" She said and caressed her tummy. She was already experiencing contractions.

"Greggy! Greggy!" she called him. She can't stand anymore as the pain is taking over her body. Greggy hurriedly went to his wife and saw her hurting.

"Hon what happened?" he said he tries to comfort her.

"I'm in labor na. C-call Kaila." she said. She gripped to Greggy's arm. She was shaking from pain already. Greggy was about to carry her when she declined.

"N-no. I need t-to walk para bumaba yung baby." she said as she used all her force in standing up. Greggy assisted his wife in walking to their room. When they entered their room they hurriedly readied everything. Luis and Alfonso were already there. They helped there dad with everything. She really can't stand anymore but needs to move to ease the pain 

"Greggy p-please p-paki lagay dito y-yung yoga ball. I'll use that nalang as my support. P-please Call Kaila na. I'm contracting na rin kasi." she told him. She was sweating already even if she's just sitting in the ball as her pain was not tolerable anymore.

Irene was in active labor already when Kaila arrived 3 hours after. She was only standing and was trying to rest but can't as it gets painful every contraction.

"Ano kaya pa?" Kaila asked as she was putting on her gloves.

"L-last na to. Ughhh!" she groaned as she was contracting again.

"Natime ba ang contractions niya?"

"Every 6 minutes Kai." Greggy answered. 

"I'll check you Irene ha. Mag IE na ako. I'll be careful." Kaila answered and inserted her hand. 

"Hmmm. 5cm ka na. Ilang hours pa ito."

"I'm laboring for 6 hours na Kai."

"I know. Kaya mo pa? Mag n-natural birth ka talaga? Unmedicated pa ha."

"I-I want to cherish the moment kasi. T-teka, Kai I'm wet." She said as she felt something running from her thighs.

"Your water bag just broke... Higa ka na." Kaila said. Her children assisted her in lying down. She checked Irene again.

"Ok. Looks like sobrang lapit na ninyo magkita ha. Down to 7cm na. Konti nalang." She assured her friend. Irene just smiled and caressed her tummy.

After an hour or two......

Irene took the opportunity to nap. Untile she felt pressure from her back that made her scream in pain. 

"H-hon. Hey, andito ako. Ano need mo?"

"G-greg masakit na." she said as she push. Greggy called Kaila and their children to assist their Mom. Greg was beside Irene, same as Alfonso who was held by Irene, while Luis was filming the special moment.

"Ok Irene, IE ulit ako ha?" Kai said. 

"Alright, you are ready." She said as she caressed her legs. Their pedia was also there, preparing the baby's things. 

"Ok, Irene your baby is big so I need you to cooperate ha?" Irene just nodded.

"Ok, when you feel a contraction you push." and in a snap Irene pushed.

"Alright Mommy, keep on pushing." she said. Greggy was helping Irene to push by bushing her big tummy.

"Ughhhhhh!" she groaned after pushing.

"I-it's burning Kai. Ahhhhhh!" she teared up.

"I know, I know Momma. You are crowning na. I can see the head from here but I need you to push." Kaila explained. 

50 minutes passed and Irene was still crowning.

"Irene, I need you to give me a big push so that your baby will come out na. I'll help you." Kaila instructed her. Alfonso wiped his Mom's tears and sweat. He kissed it's forehead and cheered her up.

"Konti nalang Mommy. We can see her na rin." he said. Irene just nodded and pushed again. 

"Alright. There you go Irene. Sige, more push. Big push!" Kai said. And with that Irene gave her a big push.

"That's it. That's it ma." Alfonso said.

"The head is out hon. Just a little more." he said and kissed her lips. Kai removed the umbilical cord to the neck of the baby.

"What a big head! Alright Irene. Konting konti nalang. Konti nalang sige na." 

"No more na." she cried. 

"Mommy konti nalang. Konting push nalang baby is here na." Luis, who was filming, also cheered his Mom.

Irene sighed and gave all of her strength to give the final push.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" she pushed and there, the baby was out.

"Baby out! March 15, 2004 9:16 am." Kai announced.

Irene's POV

Kaila gently laid my daughter in my chest. She's not yet crying and I feel like I'll pass out. My eyes are still closed and I was about to sleep when I heard my baby's cry. That is when I opened my eyes and saw her.

My daughter. My sweet little angel. My rainbow miracle baby. My chunky girl. My life.

And now I burst out crying. I held my daughter and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Hearing her cry was music to my ears. I delivered her safely.

"H-hi love. This is Mommy. You're with Mommy na." I said to her as I hug her and rub her back. I held her little hand and kissed it. Tears are falling from my eyes. This feels surreal.

"Mommy will be with you mahal ko and I will love you until the end. You are in mommy's arms now . No one will hurt you whenever you are with me. My baby, you are safe with Mommy." I whispered to her. And as if my Serenity understood me, she smiled.

Third Person's Pov

While they were cleaning Irene, the mother was just staring at her daughter who was drinking her milk. She can't take her eyes off her baby girl. She looks exactly like her. She was so exhausted. Of course who wouldn't be? Imagine being on 8 hours of labor and 1 hour of pushing a ten pound baby girl? But her exhaustion was gone when she saw her baby. She feels like she's in heaven.

"Ma? They need to check on Serenity na daw." Luis whispered to her Mom. She then nodded and let Hope, their pediatrician, get her daughter. Luis sat beside his Mom and kissed her forehead.

"You were so brave Ma, thank you. Thank you for birthing us." he said as he hugged his Mom. Irene smiled and kissed his cheeks. She weakly cupped his cheeks.

"Mommy will do everything for the three of you." she said.

"Ayon. Moment with the favorite son." Alfy said as he went to them to change the comforter and Irene's pillow. Irene just chuckled as it still hurts down there. They gently removed Irene's pillow and changed it to a new one. They already made her wear a diaper and change her clothes. The boys never got awkward seeing there Mom naked. Because the couple taught them and opened them about these kind of situations.

"Tabihan niyo nga ako boys." she whispered but made sure they heard it. They laid beside Irene making her in between. Greggy was also about to go to Irene when Alfonso stopped him.

"Haha. Hindi ka kasama dad. Di ka anak." he teased him.

"Shhh kayo talaga. Make me in the middle. Greggy just lay down beside Alfy." she said and held her sons hands. She immediately fell asleep.

"We are so lucky to have her." Alfonso whispered.

"Indeed." Greggy said as he kissed her wife's forehead.

3 days have passed since Serenity was born and Irene was a full time and hands on to her daughter. She let Greggy manage her buisness for a while.

She was healing slowly and surely. 

"Good morning mahal!" she greeted her daughter who just woke up. The latter just smiled that made her giggle. She slowly carried her and did their morning routine. They got down and went to their garden to expose the baby in the sun. She was swaying her baby when some one back hugged them.

"Hello my babies." Greggy softly said.

"Ay there's Daddy mahal oh. Hi Daddy." she babied her voice. Greggy carried their daughter.

"Ingat." Irene said when she laid the head to Greggy's arms. Irene was about to sit when Serenity cried.

"Naku. Ayaw kay Daddy." she teased him. Greggy pouted and gave her to Irene. She swayed their baby and tapped it's little legs. An like magic, the baby shushed down and was just looking at her Mom. 

"You like Mommy only don't you?" she asked her and kissed it's forehead. She smiles whenever Irene kisses her.

"Aysus naman mahal. You like Mommy's kisses don't you." she said and kissed her cheeks that made her daughter giggle.

"Awww kamukha na nga, favorite pa. How about me anak?" Greggy acted like he was hurt.

"Let's leave this old man shall we?" Irene said to her daughter. The latter just smiled and Irene went in.

"Grabe kayo saakin!" Greggy said and followed. Irene laid her daughter in the crib for her to eat so that her daughter can drink her milk.

"Good morning Mommy!" her boys greeted her and kissed her cheeks.

"Hello loves. Kain na kayo may pasok ba kayo?"

"Wala mommy."

"Mental health break." 

"Ok sige na, kain na." But before eating her children went to their sister.

"Hewoooo." Alfy baby talked and earned a slap to his butt from her mom.

"No baby talking kuyas." She said. They just chuckled and ate breakfast. 

After eating, Irene and Serene as her Mom calls her, went up to their room.

"Ligo time for Mommy's baby." she said as she undressed her daughter. The warm water was there together with the shampoo, oil, and mild baby soap. Irene applied some baby oil to her baby's body first before giving her a bath. While gently rubbing it's hair the baby was smiling all throughout her bath time

"Ikaw talaga, you like Mommy being with you ha." Irene said as she wiped it's body with a clean soft towel. She dressed her up and cleaned the things. She also took a bath already. It was Serene's naptime already when she finished taking a bath. She hurriedly wore her clothes and brushed her long hair. Her daughter was cranking up already when she finished. She carried her daughter and swayed her.

"Shhhh. It's ok love. Mommy's here na. Shhhh alright you sleep na." Irene said as she swayed her. She was humming a lullaby to her daughter and also like magic she fell asleep.

"Mommy loves you dearly, my little one. I've never been this happy in my entire life. Thank you for completing Mommy." She said andplanted a kiss to her daughter's forehead and cheeks. when the baby was asleep, Irene placed her in their bed and stayed with her.

Honestly speaking, having a baby girl or having a mini me is really a woman's dream right? 

Author's Note:
This is just the beginning, malapit na tayo sa exciting part. Thank you mga mahal ko! Cheers to more chapters! Handa na ba talaga kayo? Haha!
- Rie 💐

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4K 281 14
Greggy and Irene shared love way back when they were still a teenagers, it lasted for eight years but still it didn't ended up well and he left her...
16.5K 298 15
In a world where nothing is black and white, and trust is a tough thing to do, Seulgi must navigate a labyrinth of lies and deceit to uncover the tru...
104K 6.6K 52
A daughter's hatred and disappointment to her mom, nevertheless, she still cares and loves her mom unconditionally. A mother's unconditional love tow...
668 25 7
will you forgive and love someone who gave you, your biggest trauma?