Avengers and Peter Parker one...

By PeterParker20221712

heyooo so this is the same book i used to write for in my last account @PeterParker434, of which i forgot th... More

Jarvis
Yes i am
•• •_••_ _ _ •••_• _•_ _ _ _ _••_
Despacito
Trapped
Notes (1)
Here to help
interrogation
Halloween
Mission report
Addiction

sleep diprieved peter

111 6 0
By PeterParker20221712

All three, one adult and two young 'scientists' were working in the lab. Tony was making a chamber in his suit to hold cookies for when he wanted snacks between fights.

Harley was making a nano-tech potato gun in the compressed form of a small tuna sandwich keychain. A sleep diprieved Peter living off monsters, Coffee and gummy worms, which he thought no one knew about but proven wrong after Natasha and May gave him a 5 hour longass lecture, was just writing an essay of 1400 words about Captain america's suit which did nothing for his ass.

Even after dating for almost 3 months, Harley was always thinking of cheesy pick up lines, some were lame but surely did a very good job of making Peter blush. Today was not special either Harley was thinking of a pick up line when a light blub lit up beside his head.

"Hey Darlin' i wanna ask you something" Harley asked catching both Peter's and Tony's attention who didn't even tried to supress the groan.
Peter nodded, signalling him to continue "Did it hurt?" Harley asked, eager to say futher.

"When i fell from heaven? Sorry to get your hopes as high as the donald duck on weed but nah man i dug my way up. From hell" Peter said without looking up and without missing a beat  leaving, now a human tomato and a human who snickered like a Alpaca choked on its own spit.

"oh... Okay.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
602K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
107K 5.4K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...