Behind the Curtains - LenRisa

avemariaaaaxx által

This is ONLY A FANFICTION about VP Leni and Sen Risa. If you are uncomfortable, please don't read. Enjoy <3 Több

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1. A Strong Woman Met Another Strong Woman
2. Insecurity?
3. Insecurity? (2)
4. A Bad Or A Good Advise? (18+)
5. A Roller Coaster Feeling In A Day
6. Alcohol (18+)
7. Between Your Arms
8. Hell (18+)
9. Always
10. In A Suit
Mixed Signals
The Second Time
Unheard
Now Or Never
Ain't A Dream
Same Page
Tagaytay (18+)
A Love To Keep
Woo
Reassurance
Anniversary
SOULMATE
Cafe
ICAD
Cebu
(Special) Flowers
Stoical
At Long Last
A Meeting With You
Claimed
Baguio - Part 1
Baguio - Part 2
Pictures
You Have Decided
Unconscious
Mia, Todavia Mia
More Days Like This, Please
Ice
My Valentine
Under The Bright Moon (18+)
Sweet Jealousy
Benguet
These Are Hers...
Please, Come Home
Paranoica
Please Be Well
Until My Last Breath
How Is It To Be Your Wife
A Message From Meee
Brigada Eskwela

Unexpected Answer

2.4K 108 407
avemariaaaaxx által

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!
---------

Leni and Risa's 5th anniversary is coming. Leni is too excited for it, same as Risa.

"Tada!" Risa exclaimed showing the two tickets on her hand.

"What are those, Ris?"

"Aakyatin natin yung bundok na nasa Toblerone. Baka makita natin yung bear don."

"Ha? Nagbibiro ka ba, Risa? Sa susunod magsabi ka muna para ready ako. Masuportahan lamang kita."

"Ang slow mo naman."

"Ano ba kasing sinasabi mo?"

"Hays. Switzerland, Pangga!"

"Oh? Anong meron?"

Risa rose her right eyebrow.

"Oh my god! Magsi-Switzerland tayo?" Leni exclaimed.

"Ay sa wakas, nakuha din."

"Tell me you are joking, Ris. No way!"

Risa shook her head. "Check for yourself."

Leni grabbed the two tickets from Risa's hand and covered her mouth when she confirmed Risa wasn't joking.

Risa hugged her from behind.

"Advance happy anniversary?" Risa said.

"Oh my god, love! This is too much!"

"Nah. There's nothing too much pag dating sa'yo, Leni. Are you excited?"

Leni nodded and faced Risa.

"Thank you." and showered Risa's face with small kisses.

Risa giggled.

"Anything for you, Pangga."

Leni and Risa finished first all of their work for the rest of the week. They filed 9 days leave to celebrate their anniversary in Switzerland. Both couldn't hide their excitement.

On the weekend, both of them finalized the things they wanted to bring with them.

"Feeling ko di na ako makakatulog nito, Pangga. Dalawang gabi nalang, flight na natin." Risa said.

"Ako din. Grabe yung excitement na nararamdaman ko."

"Me, too Leni. Me too."

Monday came. Around 2am in the morning, they traveled to the airport since their flight would be at 4am. Upon arriving at the airport, they patiently waited for their boarding. Risa noticed that Leni was restless.

"Are you okay, Pangga?"

"Ha? Ah, yes love."

"Kanina ka pa parang tuliro. Something bothering you?"

"Wala naman. Sa sobrang excitement ko ata, hindi na nagkasundo-sundo hormones ko."

Risa softly laughed and held Leni's hand.

"Relax. Let's just enjoy there, okay?"

Leni nodded.

Their boarding came and they proceeded to the airplane. They settled themselves and both inhaled sharply.

"Switzerland, here we come." they said in chorus and laughed.

"Para tayong mga batang first time mag-abroad." Risa said.

"Oo nga, e. Anyway, let's reserve our energy. Mahaba-habang flight 'to, love."

"I know. And I am ready for that."

Risa boastfully showed her Ipad and earphones to Leni.

"I downloaded some Korean dramas. I asked Sinta for some good ones. Alam ko naman kasing mabilis ka mabored so, here."

"Oh my god! Hindi ko 'to naisip. Thank you, love."

"Alam mo kanina kapa kaka'love. Yung mga kasakayan natin, mga Pilipino. Baka may makarinig sa'yo."

"Sorry. Okay.."

Leni leaned towards Risa's ear and whispered, "Thank you, love. I love you."

Risa blushed and pinched Leni's left thigh.

"Ang landi-landi. Ang landi-landi."

"Sa'yo lang naman po."

"Aba dapat lang, oy! O siya. Manood na nga lang tayo."

"Ay? Asan I love you too ko?"

Risa smiled and leaned towards Leni's ear, and whispered, "Mahal din po kita, Pangga. Panget mo."

"Ay salamat, ha. Sweet na, e. Nang-asar pa."

Risa just giggled.

They started to watch series until Risa noticed Leni fell asleep after a few episodes.

Risa turned off the Ipad and carefully removed the earphones from Leni's ear and she took out a shawl from her bag. She put it on their body and let Leni lay her head on her shoulder. Before closing her eyes, she held Leni's hand under the shawl and smiled. She eventually fell asleep, too.

After over 13 hours of flight time with a stopover, they finally reached Zurich. The two immediately went to their booked hotel and settled themselves.

"Sumakit ba katawan mo, love?"

"Medyo. Ikaw ba?"

"Oo, e. May nakita ako kanina sa google map. May spa malapit dito sa hotel. Pamassage tayo after natin makapagpahinga ng konti?" Leni enthusiastically said.

"Yan talaga uunahin natin kesa kumain?"

"E saating dalawa, ikaw lang naman ang mahilig kumain, e."

Risa raised her right eyebrow.

"Ah talaga ba, Leni? Hindi ka mahilig kumain?"

"Hoy, Risa! Ang halay mo ah. Ibang pagkain naman yan, e."

Risa laughed.

"Alam mo, ako na lang magmamasahe sa'yo. Libre. Makakatipid pa tayo." Risa said.

"Nako po. H'wag na. Ibang masahe naman yan. Lalo dyan sasakit ang katawan ko."

"Hindi. Promise. I'll be gentle, Pangga."

"Risa, ha. Sinasabi ko sa'yo. Ang halay-halay mo! Tumigil ka nga!"

Risa just laughed again.

After they fixed their things, they went to a spa and ate in a restaurant afterwards.

"Sa'n nga tayo una bukas?" Leni asked.

"Hmmm. Cities around Zurich ata. Check ko nalang mamaya dun sa app na pinapagamit ng tour guide natin."

Leni and Risa decided to join a 4-day group tour so that it would be easier for them to go to different places.

"What about the other 3 days, Pangga. Anong gagawin natin? Sa'n tayo?" Risa asked.

"Ikaw bahala, love. Kahit saan naman for sure masaya yon kasi kasama kita."

"May alam akong----- alam mo ikaw Leni. Che! Hilig-hilig mo bumanat. Nakakainis 'to."

Leni just chuckled.

Leni and Risa decided to just stroll around the place after they ate and went back to their hotel to take a rest, since their tour would start on the next day.

The next day, the two were too excited to start their tour. They met their tour guide and other tourists around 7 in the morning. Luckily, only the two of them are Filipinos. They didn't need to be too conscious about their actions since no one knows them among the group.

They started to roam around cities near Zurich and the next days, they went to places like Lucerne and other popular sites in Switzerland.

Both of their phones were flooded by pictures of the places and themselves. The tour was tiring but they didn't mind because they both enjoyed. They happily enjoyed the views and food they ate. They treasured every single moment they had in the places they visited. The tour will surely be one of the biggest memories that they could have as a couple.

On their 5th day, the day of their anniversary, both of them planned to just roam around Zurich and enjoy the parks around.

In the morning, Leni woke up without Risa beside her. She thought maybe she's just in the bathroom. But couple of minutes had passed, Risa was not yet coming out. So she stood up and checked. To her surprise, Risa was actually not in the bathroom.

"Love? Sa'n ka?" Leni, finding Risa.

But no one answered her. She opened the bedroom's door and went to the mini sala of their room.

"Happy anniversary, Pangga!" Risa exclaimed as soon as she opened the door.

Leni was shocked seeing what Risa prepared for her.

"Sorry, 'ga. Eto lang nakayanan. Hirap mag-isip ng surpresa kapag nasa ibang bansa. Walang mga batang tutulong."

Leni immediately hugged Risa.

"Ba't ka nagsosorry? I love it! Thank you, love. Happy anniversary!"

Risa happily smiled seeing Leni liked what she did.

Leni took pictures and happily sent them to her kids.

"Sabi ni Tricia para daw tayong teenagers na may mga paganito pa." Leni said.

Risa felt shy.

"Sabi ko, inggit lang siya palibhasa wala sakanyang gumaganito." Leni continued and laughed.

"Oy 'ga. Grabe ka naman kay Tricia. Tara na. Kain na muna tayo nang makagala na ulit tayo."

Leni got up from the floor and sat on the dining.

While Risa was putting some food on her plate, she kissed Risa on her cheek.

"Uy. Para sa'n yun?" Risa asked.

"Hmmm. Wala lang. You're the sweetest kaya you deserve a kiss."

"Eses. Kain na. Lalanggamin na tayo dito, e."

After they ate, they took a shower and went out.

They just walked around the area, did some shopping and had some mini food trips.

Tired of walking, Leni and Risa sat on a bench while enjoying the view in the park.

Leni took a sharp breath before facing Risa.

"Ris.."

"Yes, 'ga?"

"Allow me to take this chance to tell you what I really want to say since day one of being with you."

Leni held Risa's two hands and looked straight to Risa's eyes. Risa's eyes were sparkling, excited to what Leni was about to say.

"Alam kong paulit-ulit ko na 'tong sinasabi sa'yo pero totoong napakaswerte kong dumating ka sa buhay ko. I swear, I never thought I would fall in love again. I already closed my heart to anyone else, but you came. Unexpectedly, I fell for you. At napakaswerte ko kasi pareho tayo ng nararamdaman. You bravely fought for the love you have for me. Hindi ka nagdalawang-isip mahalin ako kahit natakot ka na baka ikaw lang ang mayrong nararamdaman saating dalawa. Parati mo ring sinasabi na parati kitang sinasalo, but you too. Kahit nagkaro'n tayo ng iba't-ibang problema, di mo pa rin ako iniwan at sinukuan. Hindi mo ako hinayaang bumagsak. You made and still making me happy and alive. Sa'yo ko natutunan na kapag mahal mo pala talaga ang tao, ikaw mismo magugulat sa mga bagay na kaya mong gawin para sa taong mahal mo. Mahal na mahal na mahal kita, Risa. At handa akong mahalin ka pa lalo."

Risa held Leni's cheek as her tears started to flow.

"Handa akong gumawa pa ng maraming bagay para sa'yo, Risa."

"Ssshhh. You don't have to anymore, Pangga."

"I know, hindi sapat ang mga salita. Sana hayaan mo akong patunayan ko pa. Risa, I want to spend the rest of my life seeing your face every day. I want to spend the rest of my life smelling the food you're cooking every morning. I want to spend the rest of my life waking up to your warm hugs. I want to spend the rest of my life loving you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Risa."

Leni kneeled down and opened the box on her hand showing a lovely ring.

Risa covered her mouth because of shock and tears automatically streamed down from her face.

"Please, marry me, Risa."

"Leni.." Risa uttered.

Leni was patiently waiting for her answer.

"Leni.. No...."

------
See you around 🌈💗💜
One more chap 😘
*picture was marcosed from pareng Google rawr.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.3K 31
Risa and Leni may have their LQ's but surely meant for each other. They will meet people who will either be good for them or will leave a scar on the...
170K 4.7K 69
i'm bored and i love these two lovely ladies so why not make one-shots of them? they're adorable. expect slow updates bcs i'm lazy asf idek why i'm s...
1.8K 79 4
They are together. Leni needs to take a hint. Five times Leni doesn't know she's in a relationship with Risa, and the one time she finally puts it to...
17.2K 247 20
Impregnating her without knowing, will love still be rekindled after knowing she hid their daughter from him?