Adopt by my therapist brother

De heartandlionreader

A 16 year old girl does not want to go and see a therapist. One day she said that she will not go to her ses... Mai multe

Cover pags and characters
Main characters
🥀 1
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀6
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀33
🥀34
🥀35
🥀36
🥀37
🥀38
🥀39
🥀40
🥀41
🥀42
🥀43
🥀44
🥀45
🥀47
🥀48
🥀49
🥀50
🥀51
🥀52
🥀53

🥀46

44 2 0
De heartandlionreader

That night later Ethan point of view

Ethan:
After Grayson told me that she was sexually abused I was so mad he did ask me about her bruises burns and mark I told me from Mrs Jake Rayman and her parents he got so mad that he went to her room to talk to her, but I don't blame him I am so mad to how didn't I know about her being rape agh why didn't I know I went to her door to hear what is Grayson and her are talking about.

Grayson:
"Rocky why didn't you told me that she done this to you I would have done something when I first met you."

Rocky:
"What did you expect me to tell you Grayson and if I told you would you believe me."

Grayson:
"Well not straight away."

Rocky:
"See now you know why I didn't tell you."

Grayson:
"How did Ethan know about this."

Rocky:
"He saw her doing this to me Grayson do you think that I wanted him to see them?"

Grayson:
"No."

Rocky:
"And I told Ethan he would have not believe me either I am happy that he did watch it but at the same time I wish he didn't watch it."

Grayson:
"Ethan will not treat you any different Rocky."

Rocky:
"I know he haven't done yet it."

Grayson:
"We'll get some sleep Rocky."

Rocky;
"Grayson do you ever think that he will treat me any different?"

Grayson:
"Not at all Rocky."

Rocky:
"I guess you are right."

Grayson:
"Oh I am right night Rocky."

Rocky:
"Night Grayson."

Ethan:
Grayson does have a point I did see her do it I hope tomorrow it will go ok but I do not know we will have to find out and I am happy that I am not treating her any different.

1 week later on a Thursday night

Ethan:
"Grayson Rocky come on we are going to be late."

Grayson and Rocky:
"Hold on Ethan we are coming."

Ethan:
"Well I do not want to be late."

Rocky:
"Grayson is he normally like this."

Grayson:
"No not really I am normally the one who is telling him to hurry up not the other way around."

Rocky:
"Really."

Grayson:
"Yep."

Rocky:
We went to where Ethan is we all put on our shoes and went in the car we went to the adoption centre where the heads are and a judge, me and Ethan sat down and everyone else went to their set.

Person who say all rise:
"All rise we are here today for Ethan Grant Dolan to adopt Rocky Heart Vella Time El Lee do anyone have a say to why he should not adopt her say it now or forever hold it now... no one good now let get this started."

Judge:
"Do you Ethan Grant Dolan take Rocky Heart Vella Time El Lee to be your daughter but you might not abuse or do anything to her got it Mr Dolan."

Ethan:
"Yes your honer I will love and protect her in till the day that I die."

Judge:
"Then Ethan Grant Dolan you have full adopt and custody of Rocky Heart Vella Time El Lee who will be her guardian if anything happens to you."

Ethan:
"That will be Grayson Bailey Dolan."

Honer:
"And why's is your relationship with Grayson Bailey Dolan Mr Dolan."

Ethan:
"He is my brother."

Honer:
"Is he here right now."

Ethan:
"Yes he is your honer."

Honer:
"May Grayson Bailey Dolan please come to the stand."

Rocky:
Grayson walk over.

Honer:
"Do you Grayson Bailey Dolan take Rocky Heart Valle Time El Lee as her guardian but you may not do anything to her."

Grayson:
"Yes your honer I do."

Honer:
"Then sign these papers Grayson and Ethan Dolan she is now yours you guys are now a family."

Boys:
"Yay."

Honer
"Then let take a picture."

Rocky:
And we did now we are one big family does it feels wired oh you have no idea how wired does it feel.

A mouth later and 2 week later

Rocky:
So after that Ethan said it was time for me to change school I told him about James school he said that he could have a look before he made his decision, so he made a date and we went, once Ethan find out that he like the school they did the paper and now I am in that school and people in that school if a mafia school so they made sure not to tell anyone that they are mafia but I known but they still made sure that I didn't know but once Ethan went to sign the papers I told the principle, anyways now it is the school holiday and we are at the airport Ethan said it was time that I meet his mum and his sister I am so nervous that I had 2 panic attack but no one knows, anyways now I am at James house because he is taking me to the airport I told Ethan and Grayson that I need to say bye to some people they said that is ok, so I said bye to people at people at the mafia house I am going to miss them and I also told James to give me the phone so I took do some work you know what kind of work I am talking about, anyways now we are at the airport.

James:
"Babe I don't want you to go."

Rocky:
"Aww I don't want to go either I am so scared."

James:
"I know you are babe but you don't need to be they are taking you to meet their family they are letting you in so stop worry and just do it."

Rocky:
"Ok love you."

James:
"And I love you too ok here is your black heart snake phone yes I did put in their and that you going to New Jersey and that they need to call if they are from New Jersey and remember you don't have to be scared ok."

Rocky:
"Yeah thanks babe."

James:
"Also I have someone in their who know that you need guns and knifes so just call this number when you are about to go also just call him and he will take you where you need to go."

Rocky:
"Ok but I really have to go so kiss me."

James:
"Fine bye see you in 2 weeks."

Rocky:
"Oh yes you do." I went into security got my bags and walk to where the twins are.  "Hey guys I am here."

Ethan:
"Good so are you excited?"

Rocky:
"Umm yeah sure."

Ethan:
"Well good."

I'm the plane and when Ethan is asleep

Rocky
"Grayson can I talk to you about something?"

Grayson:
"Yeah I know that you are not excited."

Rocky:
"Not at all."

Grayson:
"Ok then what are you feeling?"

Rocky:
"Nervous scared like I don't want to be here right now I just want to go back home at the adoption centre."

Grayson:
"You don't mean that."

Rocky:
"How do you know Grayson I never did ask Ethan to adopt me or foster now I am meeting your family I don't know if I can do this Grayson what happened if they don't like me what happened if they tell him to take me back oh right he will take me back."

Grayson:
"Whoo calm down breathe.. there you go better now."

Rocky:
"Yeah thanks."

Grayson:
"Anytime now Ethan is not going to sent you back and if they don't like you then it is there fault not your ok, everything is going to be ok you are only staying with us for 2 weeks then you are going home for the rest of the holiday I know that you are scared but everything is going to be ok you know that right."

Rocky:
"Do I know that Grayson."

Grayson:
"You are scared which is normal but you need to find out when you see him if they don't like you, then what you feel I know it is hard but I know that you can do it now go back and not think about it ok."

Rocky:
"I will try."

Grayson:
"Good that is all I ask form you."

New Jersey

Rocky:
We got our bags Grayson always made sure that I am ok because he knows that I might go into a panic attack.

Boys:
"Mum Cameron!"

Rocky:
They both yell which I did jump but I am not going to tell them. "Mr Dolan Ethan I am going for a walk."

Buys:
"Ok just don't get loss."

Rocky:
"I will try."

Cameron:
"Why does she called you Mr Dolan and why does she called Ethan by his name."

Boys:
"Because she just does."

Rocky:
That what I heard before walking aways I know that they would not like me, while they were doing that I went for a walk I did not wanted to interrupt them and it is a good thing that I didn't.

Rape man:
"Hey petty girl where do you think that you are going."

Rocky:
"Oh I am just going for a walk why do you ask?"

Rape man:
"Why don't I walk with you?"

Rocky:
"No thanks I think that I am good."

Rape man:
"I don't give you a choice did I?"

Rocky:
"No you didn't."

Rape man:
"Then come with me."

Rocky:
"Yeah no I am good."

Rape man:
"Now."

Rocky:
I didn't go he got me my the hair and took me to the bathroom he did rape me well you have to wait and find out."

Rape man:
"Why don't we go somewhere else."

Rocky:
"Sure follow me... Ok here we are." I took him to a dark I got my knife No I didn't take the knife with me I took it from his pocket and kill him lucky I did wear something on top of my clothes I went back to the airport where I show Grayson and Ethan.

Ethan:
"Rocky where were you are you ok are you hurt?"

Rocky:
"Don't worry Ethan I am fine and you know that I can handle myself right."

Ethan:
"Yeah sorry but are you hurt?"

Rocky:
"No I am good thank you."

Ethan:
"Well I am happy that you are ok mum Cameron this is Rocky she is my adopted daughter."

Cameron:
"Ethan you adopt a daughter without telling us how deal you."

Ethan:
"I know I am sorry."

Rocky:
Well I guess that they didn't heard me why I told Ethan and Grayson that I was going for a walk and also got tape.

Ethan and Grayson mum:
"Well I think that you should sent her back."

Cameron:
"Yeah me too Ethan I love you but I don't think that you can look after her."

Ethan and Grayson mum:
"You can't look after yourself baby Grayson to always look after you."

Rocky:
"No that where you are wrong and I am sorry to say this not but Ethan can look after me and himself he talks so much about you guys that you should be luck to have a son like him and a baby brother like him yes I know that I should still be back in the adopt centre but that is not your choice for any of us  to make it is his." They took us back to their house and no one talk at all, once we got to their house we wait for their mum to open the door then I ask where was the bathroom Ethan show me where it was I got the pill for me not to be pregnant then I took a pregnancy test and I am not pregnant once as I was about to burn it Grayson came in.

Grayson:
"Hey Rocky I just wanted to say."

Rocky:
He look worry. "Grayson it does not look like what are thinking."

Grayson:
"Come with me."

Rocky:
"Where are we."

Grayson:
"In my room."

Rocky:
"Ok why are we here."

Grayson:
"You got rape didn't you."

Rocky:
"No I didn't."

Grayson:
"Rocky."

Rocky:
"Grayson please don't I know now can I go and get it before anyone see it."

Grayson:
"Fine go."

Ethan and Grayson mum:
"ETHAN CAN YOU COME DOWN HERE PLEASE I THINK THAT YOU NEED TO SEE THIS."

Grayson and Rocky:
"Oh no."

Rocky:
"See you should have let me take this before you got me."

Grayson:
"I know I am sorry let go and see what are they going to say."

Ethan:
"Yeah mum."

Ethan and Grayson mum:
"Why was there a pregnancy test in the bathroom?"

Ethan:
"I don't know mum why was their a pregnant in the bathroom did you ask Cameron."

Cameron:
"Really Ethan why would it be me."

Ethan and Grayson mum:
"So it is that daughter of your why does she have a pregnancy test."

Ethan:
"I know why mum but I am not going to tell you ok."

Ethan and Grayson mum:
"Ethan I am worry about you my baby."

Ethan:
"Mum why are you worry about me."

Cameron:
"Because you adopt a girl who keep a pregnancy test and doesn't call you dad and she call Grayson Mr Dolan Ethan she have problems and she should be in a mental hospital."

Rocky:
"She is not the only person who said it."

Grayson:
"What do you mean by that."

Rocky:
"Can we not."

Grayson:
"Yeah sorry."

Ethan:
"Mum I love her and I do not care what anyone have to say."

Ethan and Grayson mum:
"Ethan please."

Ethan:
"No mum now please give me the test."

Ethan and Grayson mum:
"Fine here."

Ethan:
"Thank you."

Rocky:
He came upstairs. "Ethan I am so."

Ethan:
"Save it Rocky."

Rocky:
"But Ethan."

Ethan:
"Don't Rocky."

Rocky:
"Fine then." I went to Grayson room he said that I will stay with him I got my phone and call James.

Ring ring

James:
"Hey babe how was."

Rocky:
"James I want to come home."

James:
"Aww Rocky what happened."

Rocky:
I told him what happened about my panic attack ok then plane I told him about being rape I told him about how Grayson mum and his sister don't like me and what did Ethan say and also about their argument.

James:
"Babe I am so sorry but try not to come home yet."

Rocky:
"Baby please I can't do this."

James:
"I believe in you babe please try and have a good time."

Rocky:
"How do I do that James?"

James:
"I don't know Rocky but you have to find out anyways did anyone call you yet?"

Rocky:
"No not really but I need right now I really need it."

James:
"I know you do babe but I have to go now bye love you."

Rocky:
"And I love you too bye."

James:
"See you."

Rocky:
I pick up my bag and book a ticket back home as I was almost out of the door when.

Grayson:
"Hey where are you going Rocky."

Rocky:
"Oh umm out."

Grayson:
"With your suitcase."

Rocky:
"Yeah bye."

Grayson:
"Rocky get back here where are you going."

Rocky:
"Fine I am going home Grayson no one want me here so why don I just go."

Grayson:
"But Rocky I want you here yes Ethan is mad right now but he will get over it so please stay."

Rocky:
"Yeah no."

Grayson:
"Rocky."

Rocky:
"No Grayson I can't."

Grayson:
"Yes you can Rocky."

Rocky:
"Really Grayson I can't."

Grayson:
"Just try Rocky I believe in you."

Rocky:
"Ok I will try for you."

Grayson:
"Thank you."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

76 0 14
"Never. I could never do that to anyone, let alone you." He quietly says into my ear. He starts to rub my hair. "You're lying. You'll leave just lik...
6.4K 33 60
Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter. But if it is real, it will never be over, right?! Is Ethan Dolan really the one fo...
358 24 12
A 13 year old girl with deep secrets gets adopt by the Dolan twins, will she open up or will she fight her battles along This is a co writer project...
75.9K 969 27
Me: oh so you have a brother i should take note ;) Stranger: whatever just don't on him :( Me: i dont even know your brother dumbass Stranger: hmm po...