One and Only

By believe96

"I-I think I'm in love with you." My eyes widened and my breath caught as those words left his lips. It was... More

Scared | [Pic. of Jade]
The Beach
Picture of Noah
Picture of Rose
Picture of Alex
First Day of School (Part 1) | [Pic. of Emily]
First Day of School (Part 2)
Sweet Love
Dinner With The Evers
Day One of Practice
Food Fight!
Suspension [Pic. of Maria (Jade's mom)]
Accidental Run-In
Furious
Wonderful Rain
Staying Over
Celebrating [Pic. of Charlie]
Kicked Out
Swimming Lessons [Pic. of Liam]
Nature [Pic. of Mike]
Lovebites and Empty Classrooms [Pic. of Jane]
PLEASE READ IF YOU LIKE MAKING COVERS!!
Overconfidence is Never a Good Thing [Pic. of Steve]
Sweet Reunion
Water War
Beaches & Fun
Robbers Should Be Quiet
Santa Monica Pier
Fat and Muscle
A Mistaken Kiss
Like It Didn't Even Happen...
Steamy Movies
Hear Me Out
The Christmas Party
Nerves Suck
There's Always A First Time
Awkward...
Broken
Taking A Risk
Second Chances
One and Only
Epilogue (Part One)
Epilogue (Part Two)

The New Girlfriend

161K 1.6K 83
By believe96

Hey guys! So I didn't get 5 votes but I did get 3 and a comment! Haha, I probably sound pathetic to you guys, but this is my first story on wattpad so I'm not that known. :) But anyway, enjoy.

_________________________________________________

One and Only

Chapter Seven-The New Girlfriend

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

I groaned, stupid alarm clock! Whoever invented alarms clocks was a genius and an idiot at the same time. Could they not have thought of a more pleasant way to wake people up from their peaceful slumber?!

I sighed and lazily got off my bed. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then took a nice, long shower. That's the good thing; I can get a long shower without worrying about time because I do not put make-up on or style my hair in a special way.

I went back into my room with a towel wrapped around me and changed into some shorts that came to my mid-thighs and a white off-the-shoulders shirt. I kept my hair how it was because I was starting to run out of time and it looked fine to me.

I made cereal for myself and ate it really fast. I decided to take my car today because I did not feel like walking. My legs hurt from all the dancing Noah and I did yesterday.

I reached school just before the first bell rang. I quickly got my stuff from my locker and walked to History. I hate history. I am not going to take it unless I absolutely have to in college. I mean, I am not becoming anything that involves history. I might need to know the first fake heart transplant and stuff, but that is better than actual history.

"Hola!" I said to Noah as I sat down next to him.

He smirked, "You taking Spanish?"

"Actually no, my mom is Hispanic and she taught me."

"Your mom is Hispanic?" His eyes were looking me up and down.

"Yeah, but I look like my dad, so I don't look Hispanic."

He nodded as his confusion passed, "Speaking of your dad, where is he? He didn't come to the dinner Friday."

I sighed, but luckily the bell rang and Mr. Johnson started talking, "Okay class! Settle down!" He then went on to talk about more history and I pretended that I was listening intently so I would not have to tell Noah about my dad.

The last thing I would need is pity. The only reason I told Rose is because I felt she needed to know; she was becoming a really close friend of mine. My mom and I barely ever talked about it.

Looking at it, Noah and my dad are the same. Players, from one girl to the other. Emily cheated on him, but that does not mean he had not cheated on her. He probably had. I sighed. I could not exactly judge since I did not know him so well.

It was lunch before I realized it, and I was sitting with Rose, luckily at our original table. Alex was not feeling well or something.

"And then I turn around and see my brother sticking cinnamon sticks up his nose. I mean where the heck did he get cinnamon sticks from?!" Rose exclaimed while laughing.

I laughed too. She was telling me about a time when she and her brother were younger. Her brother would purposely do things their mom did not like because he enjoyed how it bugged her. Her brother was out of the house and married. I could tell she missed him.

I looked up to see Noah and Emily walk in the cafeteria hand in hand. I thought he broke up with her?

Rose saw my confused expression and followed my gaze, "You know, they're dating, so it's completely normal for them to hold hands."

"Yeah, I know, it's just that...never mind. It's just one of those days where you're confused about everything. You know what I'm talking about?" I lied to her, but it did not feel right to tell her the truth.

"Oh yeah, I've had those days before." I was good at lying to everyone, but my mom, so that was a good thing.

But I could not stop and wonder what they were doing together. Did he already forgive her? It has not been long. People did not get over that kind of stuff so quickly.

"Everyone, everyone, I have an announcement!" Noah said loudly and naturally everyone in the cafeteria became quiet. What did he want to say?

"I would like you guys to meet my new girlfriend!"

What. The. Heck?! He already had a NEW girlfriend!

He pulled a girl with orange hair with brown eyes out of Emily's 'posse' and held her to him. She smiled from ear to ear, not even caring that she was with her friend's ex. Now THAT is a slap to Emily's fake-tanned face!

I looked at Emily; she was just staring in shock, complete and utter shock. Even though she deserved it, I felt bad for her. That was really cold of Noah.

There was a faint chuckle, but then the whole cafeteria erupted in laughter. They were obviously laughing at Emily because you could tell she did not even know that Noah and her were done. This was as much of news to her as it was to the rest of us.

I rolled my eyes at Noah. I know he wanted to get back at her, but this is just cruel. Embarrassing her in front of the whole school.

"Wow, what drama." Rose rolled her eyes, too.

"I know, ha? But that was mean of him." I added.

"Meet the charmer of the school!" Rose said sarcastically while fake smiling. "I'm happy Alex isn't like that."

We went back to eating. The excitement wore down a little. Everyone was a little calmer.

*~*~*

"Bye Rose!" I shouted at her as she walked towards her car.

On my way to my car, I saw Noah and Stace? They were making out in front of his car. I looked at them in disgust. For some reason, I felt disappointed. I shrugged it off. Noah locked eyes with me and smirked at me while he was still making out. Well, I do not care what he does as long as he does not bring her to our dance practice today.

I got to my car and got in, driving away. I was still mad at Noah for doing such a heartless thing to Emily, but I knew I would probably get over it sooner or later because I can not hold grudges.

I got home and changed into a big, loose white shirt and put on some black shorts. The practice was at 5, but I decided to just get ready so I could do other things.

I went downstairs to eat a snack. Ice cream or Oreos and milk? After long contemplating, I just thought to eat the cookies n' cream ice cream since it had Oreos in it. I love cookies n' cream!

I went to sit on the couch and watch TV while eating my ice cream wonderland. I turned the TV onto a movie that was on, Transformers. It was the first one.

I was soon done with my ice cream, but I could not stop watching the movie so I just sat there with my bowl. I love the yellow Camaro! It is also really cool how they transform and all.

After it was done, I remembered the practice and looked at the clock. 5:30. Poop! I completely lost track of time! Luckily, my hair was in it is normal bun. I ran to the sink and dumped my bowl in there. I grabbed the keys and locked my house. I ran to Noah's house.

I rang the doorbell. Jane opened it.

"Oh! Hi sweetie! Are you here for your dance practice?"

I nodded and smiled at her.

"Well he's in the room with the pool." By the place we had our last practice.

"Thank you." I smiled at her and walked in.

I saw Charlie on a nearby stool, coloring.

"Hi Charlie!" I said excitedly. I missed her!

"Hi Jay Jay!" She calls me Jay Jay? How cute!

She ran over to me and hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Okay, go back to your coloring, I have to do some work." I smiled at her.

"Okay!" She smiled and ran back.

I walked outside and into the room with the pool to find Stace and Noah. Oh fun! I thought sarcastically.

"Finally decided to show up, Cupcake?" He asked in a teasing voice.

"Sorry I'm late. I got caught into this one movie I was watching." I apologized.

"It's okay. I got bored so I invited some company." He looked at Stace, smirking.

She sat on his lap and they started making out again.

I covered my eyes, "Please! Let's keep it PG and NOT scar me for life!"

"Oh whatever, you're just jealous." Stace said in a whiny voice like she was annoyed.

I looked at Noah and he was looking at me with his eyebrows raised.

I laughed, "There's nothing to be jealous about."

I looked at Noah again, he was shocked. He probably thinks I have a disorder or something since I do not fall at his feet. Well, news flash! I do not fall at anyone's feet!

"Let's go practice!" I started walking into the room by the pool, knowing they were following me.

We practiced for a total of ten minutes before Stace's whining started, "Noah babe," she drawled out the 'babe', "let's go do something fun! I'm getting so bored!"

"Well Stace, while you may not have a goal in life, we're trying to do really good so possibly, by some chance, we can get scholarships to whichever school we want to go to."

She glared at me, "My name is NOT Stace! It's Keri!"

"Stace, Keri, I'm not really gonna know you in ten years, actually I'm not gonna know you next year, so whatever." I shrugged my shoulders.

She looked away from me and made a puppy dog face at Noah, which made her look constipated, "Can we please hang out in the pool room for a while? I want to swim."

Noah sighed, looking annoyed, "Fine, but only for some time, not for long."

She giggled, who giggles at THAT? "Okay!"

We went outside and I sat by them. They were sitting in one chair.

St-Keri got up and walked to the pool's edge, "Jade! Come here!"

"Why?" I asked, bored.

"Just come here!"

I sighed, dramatically, "Fine!"

I got up and walked towards her, "What?"

"Look, do you see that?" she pointed at the pool.

I didn't see a thing, just clear blue water and a floor. "Um no, I do-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence because she stepped behind me, and pushed me in.

|§|

Uh-oh! Looks like someone's gonna be in trouble!

Anyway, I'm really sorry that I upload like once a month. I promise I will try to upload faster.

Did you like the chapter? Was it good? Do you think Noah's really mean?

Vote/Comment/Fan :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 9K 23
****book two of Savage MC series***** "Go on sweetie, blow out the candles and make a wish. Now don't tell anyone or it won't come true" "I wont, I p...
11.1K 1.9K 31
Raymond hadn't taken five steps when the sack suddenly moved. He froze instantly and his skipping heart started running a hundred meter race. He trie...
152K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
416K 17.7K 75
The corner of his mouth tilts upward slightly. I smile again. A smile!? A tiny one, but still. "Hm. So I got you to smile, that's progress, yeah? Can...