Who knew a battle could lead...

By Jamie1816

those cups stole our souls and freed us. The rest? well... More

Her Dream
His Strength
His Weakness
The Meeting
Her Mission
Their Night
His Fear
His Mask
His Vision
His concern and Their teasing.
No Matter
What Happens
I Will Be Here
Through The Darkness
quick update!
Let's go darling!
the letters
That Night We Gt Drunk
conclusion of our world
Good morning.
update
Thank you for 500 reads!
his possession
Fun~
doubts
a nice night
Taking care of him
having fun
how odd.
worries
quick stop
1k reads announcement
aw
...
discussion of the sleazy and the collectors
blue
orange
day
night
worry
fight
aftermath
longing
dreams
his folks
Hideout
update.
hi everyone

a

21 0 0
By Jamie1816

Cagney's POV:

When did it all begin? When did I get wrapped up in such dangerous things? Ever since...

A bright sunny day. I grew away from the other flowers. I was right next to a tall dying tree. As mobile living creatures walked through, many got crushed. One day a man walked through. A tall young mister dressed in dapper purple. The kind reserved for Royalty.

The flowers were all crushed, leaving just me, who was hidden away. I was noticed by him. I was terrified. Unable to run or fight I froze. Without realizing it, my words came out:

"If only... I was strong enough... To protect myself and everyone"

He stood up and walked away without a word. For a long while, I was alone with the same feeling repeating. The feeling of being scared that it's going to end. Worst of all, your life isn't in your hands.

A hooded figure returned in that man's place. This figure was sneering, it's horns showing through. Taking off the disguise, it revealed themselves as the devil. The feeling worsened. I was shaky.

We agreed on a deal. My soul for my wish. Ego was just desparation back then. The deal was made and I blacked out. After that... I woke up.
In the forest there was a clearing. I was in the middle. I took the nutrients. I killed them. They were completely gone.

I eventually made a house in the woods. I planted flowers so I wouldn't be alone.

I got rid of threats to the flowers. This caused trouble. So that's how it started

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cags... What's going on?" He asks

"I owed him a favor is all" I explain

"Yeah but... Why are you getting into such stuff?" He pushes

"It's a long story." I sigh

As we return to the station, I try to explain it all to spec. Before entering I change the subject.

"Can the future change and make the premonitions wrong?" I ask

"I... I don't think so... No matter what, things will always remain the same" he explain "khal said an alternate something would have a reality with the changes" he mumbles not knowing what the words mean.

I enter and hand the stuff to rumor. I look at her.

"I got you the information." I simply say to her.

"How come?" He asks

"I saw one earlier... I don't know how it ends though" I explain.

We head to our room. I try to think of what to do.

"Spec I'll meet up with you... I have to handle this" I explain

"Stay safe" he says with a worried expression.

I hug him. I know I shouldn't but he looks so concerned.

"I'll be ok. I promise!" I smile

"But what if-" he stammerers

"If something happens you can kick my ghost ass for being an idiot" I cut him off

"How reckless" he laughs

I say goodbye and head for the hospital. Wally... He was in that vision... But why him?

I walk around looking for the hospital. I kinda remember where it is due to... Experience...

I enter the hospital and a nurse helps me find his room. I thank her and close the door.

Wally is still unconscious. He's lost all his feathers and he's beaten really bad. The paramedics tried to eat him but his son shot at them... At least that's what I heard.

I could take the paramedics out... But I don't know what they look like.

Looking around there's several drawings taped to the walls. It's a childish art style, probably from his son.

So those were premonitions...
How strange.
I wonder how long I'll have them... And when will it happen

"Huh? Plant boi?" A voice says as the door opens

It's Dr. Khal and Willy. They seem surprised I'm here. I can't really blame them.

"I was just worried about him that's all" I laugh nervously

"Ah I see..." Dr khal says

Willy grabs a paper and some crayons and starts drawing. I don't like to pity people, but I can't help but feel bad for him.

"Cagney! Guess what! Dr. Khal helped me upgrade my lazer!" He shows it to me. "Now no one can beat up dad anymore!"

I take a good look at it. I don't understand it at all. However I decide to not let the kid down. But I could figure out what the birds looked like.

"Wow... Maybe those bugs could get a whoopin' for beating him up!" I smile

"No, Mr. Cagney! They were birds!" He grabs a parchment and starts drawing

I watch him draw two blue birds. They have red eyes and chef hats. Fucking cannibals...

He shows me and points to it "they were like this!"

I examine the image and nod

"May I see?" Dr. Khal asks

I pass the paper to him. He looks at it for a moment then he hands it back.

"Cagney... It's getting late. You should go now. It's a long walk to isle one is it not? It's dangerous to be out at night" he says

I don't want to dispute him. He probably needs a moment with Willy. So I step out of the room and head back. Spec is probably waiting for me. On my way I decide to pick up something to eat. I don't know what kind of food he likes so I just get some burger meal. You can't go wrong with that right?

I return back to the station with the food. I gently open the door.

"YA BOI GOT FOOD!" I shout happily

I look around. The room has been tidied up. Spec jumps up I scared him.

"Oh! Hi!" He says

I set the food down and embrace him. I knock us down onto the bed. He's comfortable. I almost fall asleep right there. I rub my head against his chest.

"Darling I appreciate the warm welcome but I'm fine. A little scare won't kill me." He says.

"I still feel bad though..." I admit "how about a kiss to make it up to you?" I ask

He blushes "s-sounds good"

I kiss him on the lips. He wraps his arms around me and kisses back. I'm completely red. It caught me off guard. I wrap my tongue around his. They dance together as if it was to some sweet jazz in a club on a fun drunk night.

I

pull back to catch my breath. I can't speak. I... I just gotta process what happened. It happened so fast... So nice... And hot...AAAA

"Golly! That was really something! Wasn't it, ca-aaaa...." He trails off when he sees me

I can feel my face is hot. Oh dear god...

"You ok?" He asks

I mean to say yes but I just make a squeek sound and bury my face into his chest.

"Darling? Cagney dear?" He pokes me

I look at him "I'm alive..."

He sighs "you scared me"

I yawn "let's sleep"

He rubs my head gently. I don't get why, but it's really nice when he does that. I find myself slowly drifting to sleep.

((

DOODLES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 259 14
โ Kids are still depressed when you dress them up, and syrup is still syrup in a sippy cup โž โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Ethan Landry FF.
1.2K 85 6
They tried to find you, they found your flowers that you liked as a kid.. They were in the freezing cold water. Blood was spreading in the water slow...
13.1K 365 17
ษชแด›'๊œฑ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส ษขส€แด€ษดแด… แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด… สœแด€ษดแด… ษชษด สœแด€ษดแด… แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœส€ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœส€ษชสŸสŸ แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดษดแด…แด‡ส€๊œฑ แด๊œฐ ษดษชษขสœแด› แถœสฐแตƒแตˆ หฃ แต’แถœ
1.2K 168 36
We stopped Checking for monsters Under our beds When we realized The monster Is in our heads