Eddie Munson x Y/n Story :)

By Twd_Obsessed_Person

Your Steve's little sister and are friends with Dustin and Mike. Dustin always talks about this guy named Edd... More

Eddie "the freak" Munson * FIXED*
Date??
A Date With "The Freak"
Handcuffs?
Who was the guy you fucked!?
Argument?
I told you not to fuck here!
Princess, it's okay everything is going to be okay
End of the weekend
Dad!?
Swimming and face masks!!
Steve's Hair?
Hellfire!!
Picnic?
Jason 🙄
Chrissy!?
Vecna's Visit
Favorite Song!
Eddie's trailer ❤️
Momma Steve!?
Prank?
Period Pain??
Steve's Car * FIXED *
Roadtrip ( Day 1 )
Roadtrip ( Day 2 )
Reunion!?
Parents?
Drug deal 🖤
Cops!
Talk?
Food Delivery!
Patrick?
Skull Rock!?
Lovers Lake?
Steve!?
Nancy's House??
Dustin!!
Emergency!
Nancy's "Talk"
Break Down?
The War Zone!?
Caught??
"Your Dumb As Shit, Just Don't Get Yourself Killed"
Y/n's Loss 💔
The Denim Jacket?
Overwhelming Emotions??
He's Back!!
Eddie's First Day Back!?
Arcade Date? ❤️

What is the freak doing here!?

11K 101 102
By Twd_Obsessed_Person

( Sunday 1:32 pm )

* You groaned and stretched in your bed as you felt yourself waking up*
Y/n: Eddie, wake up.
Eddie: Why...
Y/n Cause it's already 1:30.
Eddie: Oh shit.
Y/n: Yeah...
* You and Eddie crawled out of your bed and got dressed*
Y/n: Stay here for a moment I'm gonna check if Steve's here.
Eddie: Kay..
* You gave Eddie a quick kiss on the cheek before you went down stairs*
Steve: Yeah so I was thinking maybe that could be our day?
???: Yeah that sounds like fun!
Y/n: Steve who's this?
Steve: Oh Y/n this is Olivia my girlfriend.
Y/n: Nice to meet you Olivia I'm Y/n, Steve's sister.
Olivia: I've heard of you, he talks about you non stop I find it really cute.
Y/n: Okay...
* Eddie slowly made his way down the stairs and hugged you from behind giving you kisses on your neck*
Y/n: Got bored without me?
Eddie: I think my brain was about to explode...
Olivia: What the fuck!?
Y/n: What's wrong?
Steve: Babe let's just-
Olivia: Shut it Steve, what is the freak doing in your house!?
Y/n: Excuse you!
Olivia: Excuse me!?
Y/n: You heard me..
Olivia: Why is he even here?
* Olivia looked away from Eddie like he was the most disgusting thing she's ever seen*
Y/n: Because he's my boyfriend. And from what I understand couples are suppose to hang out with each other and do couple shit.
* Eddie was now holding your hand trying to calm you down but, you were so angry at Olivia*
Olivia: He's your boyfriend!?
Y/n: What's the big deal?
Olivia: I just wouldn't want to be seen with him...
Y/n: Oh-you bitch!
* You have had enough of Olivia's trash talking and walked up to her slapping her across the face*
Steve: Woah Y/n calm down!
Y/n: You ever talk about him like that again. It won't just be a slap I'll do to you...
Olivia: Ow... You bitch!
Steve: Y/n why did you hit her!?
Y/n: Steve I love you but your girlfriend is a total bitch. And you could do way better than her!
* Olivia was now standing up holding her cheek, still burning from how hard you slapped her*
Steve: Olivia go into the kitchen we'll talk in a minute...
Olivia: whatever...
Y/n: How about you put a muzzle on her.
Steve: Give me a break also, you should apologize to her, she did nothing to you.
Y/n: Nothing to me!? Nothing to me! * You said screaming*
Eddie: Y/n calm down it's fine...
Y/n: No it's not!
Y/n: I'm not gonna stand by and watch her insult my boyfriend!
Steve: Eddie calm her down please, I'm gonna go talk to Olivia...
Eddie: Alright.
Y/n: Don't you fucking walk away from me Steve Harrington!!
Eddie: Darling...
Y/n: What!?
Eddie: Calm down.
Y/n: what?
* Before you could speak another word Eddie had already pulled you into a hug, comforting you*
Eddie: It made me happy you stud up for me it really did but. You lost it you need to calm down...
Y/n: I'm sorry I just got so mad at that whore..
Eddie: That should be her nickname!
Y/n: whore?
Eddie: Perfect for her perfect personality
* You looked up at Eddie and he looked at you. You both couldn't hold it in anymore you both broke out laughing*
Y/n: It really is perfect.. * You said trailing off into your thoughts*
Eddie: Yep.
* It was silent for a moment but then you said*
Y/n: I love you so much...
Eddie: I know Y/n, I love you to.
* You cupped his cheek in your hand and kissed him. He moved his hands onto your arms and continued the kiss. You eventually pulled away and said*
Y/n: Okay, go into my room and just go through my Polaroid photos or something*
Eddie: What why?
Y/n: I'm gonna chat with my brother and the whore..
Eddie: Fine~
* He kissed you one more time before disappearing up stairs. You walked into the kitchen to hear*
Olivia: Your sister is a total bitch and that freak, deserves to die in hell...
* You felt this rage inside of you. It was crazy really you have only known Eddie for a few days and yet you wanted to protect him. You felt your hands ball into fists and sprinted toward her*
Y/n: Shut the fuck up!
* You punched her full force to the side of the head, knocking her to the ground*
Steve: Olivia!
Y/n: Never talk about me or my boyfriend like that again...
Olivia: My nose! You broke my nose! * She said screaming in fear*
Y/n: I don't give two shits about your nose. Steve I love you but I've had just about enough of her!
* You kneeled down and grabbed Olivia by her throat and pulled her up into the air*
Y/n: Oh~ I'm gonna kill you, bitch!

A/n: thanks for reading I'll post again tomorrow anyways have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793 10 18
Everyone in Hawkins thinks your family is perfect. You hear it constantly through the town, and eventually grow sick of it. If only they knew the tru...
55.2K 1.2K 41
Your life is perfect... from the outside at least. You don't like to admit it, but your popular. Your a cheerleader at Hawkins High School with your...
4K 59 13
Childhood best friends, Eddie Munson and Jo Buckley, were the best of friends up until their freshman year of high school when Jo made it on the chee...
4.4K 42 29
y/n is new to hawkins, you have a cousin(dustin) that lives in town. he's the only one you know SO far until you meet his friends at lunch.. but one ...