Jiang Wanyin Fix His: Mistake

Od HarukiUsagi46

After the death of his father, mother, sister, Jin Zixuan and Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng felt like there is no o... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Fin

New story

2.1K 56 9
Od HarukiUsagi46

When Wei Wuxian fall from the cliff Lan Wangji decided to follow him. He know that Jiang Cheng is gone, so he pull out his Bichen and jump on it. He ride Bichen very fast to catch up to Wei Wuxian, he use his fully speed and he finally caught Wei Wuxian in his arm. Instead of taken Wei Wuxian back to the burial mound, he take Wei Wuxian back to Cloud Recesse without anyone know about it.

Lan Wangji move away from NeverNight very slowly without anyone know that he have Wei Wuxian with him. When he is out of NeverNight, he flew very fast out of there and toward Cllud Recesse. He take a short cut from the back of the mountain to enter into the cold cave instead of the front gate of Gusu.

"I will save you and protect you, Wei Ying. We will figure this out who did this to you. I know that you are innocent."

How will Wei Wuxian react when he know that he is still alive and back in Cloud Recesse and inside the cold cave where he first met Lan Yi? And he see Lan Wangji sleeping next to him?

Read more to find out!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.9K 430 10
Discontinued. 9 chapters total.(may continue later at some point or not) After falling to his death Wei Ying wakes up, wait. Wakes up? WangXian FF We...
5.9K 413 10
what is love ? What is heart break ? What is sacrifice? what is regret? what is duty ? people will give various answers to these questions but to Lan...
88.7K 4.4K 31
This is a sequel to "A Broken Soulmate" <<<<read this first before reading this one. After 16 year of waiting for Wei Wuxian to return....Lan Wangji...
72.2K 3.1K 24
"Done!" The Child said while putting the toy he made in the middle of the two others, the toy resembles A Father, A Mother and A Child.. it's Winter...