BURNIN' LOVE (A.B)

By DaRico_

A famous model gets her world turned upside down when she meets an actor by the name of Austin Butler. She tr... More

1.) Who's That?
2.) After Party
4.) Lights, Camera... Austin?
5.) If You're Not Busy
6.) Date
7.) Invite
8.) Netflix and Chill
9.) Off
10.) Film Fest
11.) Suspicious Minds
12.) Like He Was Never There
13.) Double Tap
14.) The Interview
15.) After Hours
16.) Like That
17.) Anaheim
18.) West Coast

3.) A Fan

3.7K 77 49
By DaRico_

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I rolled over, wiped my eyes and checked who was calling.

It was my agent. I looked over at the time and it was 9:37 in the morning. I sat up and took the call.

"Hey, what's up Tim?" I said, voice was clearly still groggy from just waking up.

"Did I wake you?" I'm so sorry, I just have some great news I wanted to share with you!" He said.

"Oh no, you're fine. What is it?"

"Soooo... remember how I called about two weeks ago to tell you they received your info for being considered for the upcoming season of Euphoria!?" He said excitedly.

"Yeah..." A smile started to form on my face. I knew what was coming.

"We'll, you got the part! I'm so happy and proud of you, you can't even imagine right now."

I stood up from the bed and placed my hand on my head out for disbelief.

"Oh my goodness, no fucking way!! WHAT!?!" I started to jump up and down out of happiness.

"Filming starts in about 2 months and I wanted to let you know as soon as possible." Tim said. "This is literally one of the best things, I'm so happy for you. This is going to skyrocket your career even more Nia."

"I'm so excited to start, this is really so crazy. I can't believe it!"

"You got 2 months to start to believe it then you'll be on set for real!" He laughed. "Alright I'll call you back soon, enjoy your day Nia!"

"Thanks Tim! Alright talk you soon."

I hung up and plopped back on my bed. I stared at my ceiling and just smiled. I'm finally doing a tv show! I couldn't be more excited, this is going to be amazing. I grab my phone again and text my dad and the group chat.

I get back up and open the blinds in my NYC apartment. The morning sun was shining directly on me and my squinted hard. My head started to hurt and I knew I had to be a little hungover. I open the blinds just slightly so the sun isn't too powerful in my bedroom then I head to the bathroom grabbing my phone in the process.

After a good shower, morning facial treatment and a good teeth brushing I go to my kitchen to get a glass of water and some breakfast. I plop some bread into the toaster and grab a avocado to prepare for my toast.

As I start to slice up the avocado, my phone buzzes. I look over and I saw it was a notification from Instagram.

austinbutler started following you (1min ago)

Oh shit.

My eyes grew wide and I put the avocado down. I picked my phone up and made sure I was reading that right.

"Austin Butler has followed you." I repeated to myself.

That was literally a minute ago. So that means he must've gotten up thinking about me...

My thoughts are interrupted by the toaster popping up my bread. I jumped and looked over at the toaster.

That was way too early. I need a new damn toaster.

I press the button down again and continue to prepare my avocado toast.

—————————

It was later in the day and I was sitting on my couch snuggled up in a blanket watching Step Brothers. I had a bowl of popcorn in my hand and my phone was right next to me.

My phone buzzed and I saw it was a text from Bella.

Hellz Bellz ❤️: Hey can I come over

Ofc what kinda ? is that

Hellz Bellz❤️: lol ur right, here I come

I placed the phone back down and continued to watch the movie.

About 40 minutes later I heard a knock at my apartment door. I already knew it was Bella. I put my movie on pause and headed to the door. I opened it up to her holding a couple balloons and a red velvet cake that said Congrats Nia on it with a heart.

"Oh my god Bella!? What's all this for?" I said as I let her into my apartment.

"For you silly! Congrats on Euphoria girl!" She placed the things down on the table and gave me a hug. "Just wanted to get you a little something."

"Thank you, this means a lot." I said happily, picking them up and placing them in the kitchen. She followed me there and took a seat at the kitchen island as I placed them.

"Of course! I'm so proud of you." She started to clap for me. "What did your dad say?"

"She called me absolutely happy for me. Couldn't get him to calm down she was so excited." I laughed.

"Aw that's so cute. Tell your dad I said hi next time you talk to him by the way."

"I will, he asks about you too. I just tell him you're doing well." We both smiled.

"Oh Bells, guess what!" I said, remembering what happened earlier this morning.

"What?" She asked as she took a apple off the top of the kitchen island that was in the fruit bowl.

"Austin followed me on Instagram." I said as Bella took a bite. Her eyes grew wide.

"No way, he's a fan. Did you follow him back?" She asked, chewing.

"Not yet..."

"Oh please don't tell me you're playing the long game."

"I'm not, I just didn't know what to do!" I said grabbing a plate.

"You follow him back. That's what you do." She rolled her eyes. "Why are you being like this?"

"Like what?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I went to grab a knife for the cake.

"Like you don't know what to do when you actually know what you should do but just choose not to." She placed the apple down. "And for what exactly?"

"I-... I don't know." I started to cut the cake.

"Yes you do."

I stopped and looked at her. Bella stared at me back waiting for a response.

"I'm lowkey scared to fall in love again. I'm scared of being hurt." I looked down. "I said I wanted something to just happen with love but I'm scared of giving my all again."

"I know how that feels but you can't find that love you've been looking for when you're fearful of falling in the first place."

I cut a slice of cake and placed it in the plate.

"When I dated Abel, you know it was years of ups and downs and the amount of times I've been hurt gave me more than enough reasons to just give up on live overall. But eventually Marc came along, I let go of past shit with Abel, started fresh with Marc and now I'm happier than I've ever been. You can't let past hurt keep you from finding happiness or else you'll be alone and sad forever. I know when you dated Noah it kind of drained you but you have to find peace in order to move on."

"Yeah, Centineo was hectic as fuck.." I sighed. "I've been trying Bella, I'll give Austin a shot but I'll be careful at least." I handed her the plate of cake and a fork. "And I'm happy you're doing well with Marc, I see the way you two act around each other it's just pure love."

I grabbed myself a plate as well and cut a slice for myself.

"Thank you, everyone deserves love." She said. "It heals everything trust me."

We both ate a piece of our cake.

"Oh shit, this is amazing." I said, nodding my head.

"Right!" She agreed. "I know it's your fav, I just had to get it." She took another bite. "Is that Step Brothers on your tv?"

"You know it." I winked.

"Oh fuck yes." She grabbed her plate and headed towards the couch. "Start it back up girl!"

"Coming!" I said. I was about to grab my plate but I grabbed my phone instead. I opened Instagram up and went to my notifications.

austinbutler started following you (8hrs ago)

I pressed his name and his profile came up. I went through his pictures, trying not to like any of them.

Austin was goddamn fine for absolutely no reason. So help me...

I stared at the follow back button and finally just pressed it.

Following

I just realized I was holding my breath and I let out some air. I closed out the app, put my phone down, grabbed my plate and headed towards the couch.

Let's see where this goes from here...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 401 29
Megan has to change schools and change towns she moves into a small town called Stratford Ontario and meets a guy she falls in love with but doesnt k...
9.2K 120 19
Megan huxley, a rich girl living with her roomate best friend, Tori, in America. Austin butler, an actor and an old 'friend' of Megans'. All these ye...
32.7K 829 26
" ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. " เณƒโ€โžท austin!elvis x fem oc
281K 3.3K 151
this is for all my Austin Butler girlies ๐Ÿคญ Oneshots/Imagines about Austin Butler. (And some Elvis๐Ÿ˜Œ) (and some smut for y'all who like it๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜) (E...