𝐏𝐔𝐙𝐙𝐋𝐄𝐒

By w0ckstarr

I just feel like my life is a puzzle and I don't have all the pieces. More

𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟐
𝟑𝟑
𝟑𝟒
𝟑𝟓

𝟑𝟏

1.5K 59 7
By w0ckstarr

𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"so lani and lando how does it feel to hit billboards top 100 in just two weeks." hassan said with enthusiasm.

"it's really surprising honestly, this whole song started on a bet." lani laughed making lando smile.

he thought her laugh was always so cute.

"yeah it's funny that it did as well as it did because this song was gonna depend on if I even continued music." he said making hassan lift and eyebrow.

"so if the song where to have flopped you wouldn't have continued music?" he said

"yes I wouldn't because I had a backup plan which I probably will still continue." he shrugged

"wow that's rare" he laughed "but let me ask the most important question of all. are you two a duo or single artist." he said lifting an eyebrow.

lani and lando both laughed because this was a frequently asked questioned on the net and they both didn't understand why it literally says featuring lando.

"we aren't a duo the song literally says featuring lando we where both confused about that question" lani laughed shaking her head.

"whew hope y'all heard that guys these artist are separate." he laughed. "but i'm guessing you two are in a relationship though." he said and they both nodded.

"yes we will be 2 months in a couple weeks" lani said smiling and lando who blew a kiss at her.

"oh so y'all are a fairly new couple that's nice." he smiled looking between them both. "well this will be my last question." he said making them both hum waiting for the question.

"how do y'all feel about the comment about your song from artist la'capri?" he said

"you care ma?" lando said and I shook my head.

"nope" I said popping the p.

"we are very unbothered we don't care what people have to say about a debut song" lando said making a yikes face.

"but I mean his opinion is his opinion" lando said

he looked at lani then laughed as the same line played in both of their heads.

"to each it's own" they both said before bursting out into laughter.

they didn't know why that saying was so funny but it was and it's shady as fuck.

"I can see we have new trolls to join the community" hassan laughed with them.

"yes we will definitely troll and not care" lani laughed

"but that's all for this interview I had a nice lil time with y'all" he laughed

"thank you for having us" lando said with a big smile he was actually having fun with this.

he was prepared for the industry to suck the life out of him but so far it's really not that bad except for that partying and shit.

the mics cut and went off air after hassan said his closing remarks.

"y'all are funny as hell" hassan laughed taking the headset off.

"no you are funny over here tryna be messy" lani laughed.

"my fault y'all got great potiental your vibes are calm and welcoming great thing to have in the industry. just stay yourself and you will for sure make it far." he said and we nodded getting our things to head out.

once we got everything we left after saying bye to everyone.

"I had a nice time" lani said and lando agreed.

"I thought it woulda been nerve wrecking and shit but it wasn't." lando said and lani nodded. he opened the car door for her then get in himself.

he got comfortable then started heading towards deandre's auto shop to scoop his car.

he was happy he saw his baby on facetime and she was looking sexy as fuck. he was gonna protect her this time fosho and not leave her to ever get beat up again.

"don't forget we gotta pick up ya cousin" lani said lando sucked his teeth and mugged her.

"what?" she laughed.

"you know damn well ine forget yo ass just be speaking." he laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"i'm just saying you been real jumpy and forgetful lately." she said and he shrugged because she wasn't wrong.

he was skeptic lately he always felt like someone was watching him when he was home and no matter how many times he attempted to tell himself nobody watching him he just couldn't stop.

but this presence that he sensed just made him feel weird. but this pushed his house search even more and he found two townhomes that he thought where nice and also close to friends and family.

once he pulled into the auto shop parking lot he saw his car sitting in the garage making a huge smile appear on his face.

he quickly got out and ran towards the car with a huge smile on his face.

he jumped up and down looking at his baby. "yes you back and better" he cheesed as he continued silently looking at the car.

"lando get yo ass on" tiny said throwing a bottle at him.

"damn" he said mugging her. lani walked over eyeing the car it was really nice and she always thought it was in fact.

"ohhh ma my baby is back" he grinned still evaluating the car.

"ight lil nigga wea' is my money?" de'andre said wiping sweat off his forehead.

"y'all do after pay" he said lifting an eyebrow.

lani bursted out into laughter but de'andre straight faced both of them.

"I will sell this car to my homie don't play" he grunted making lando suck his teeth.

"yea I got yo money nigga" he said shaking his head. "I sent it a few hours ago so you should have gotten it like two hours ago."

he said making de'andre nod, "that's what that money was I thought the bank just decided to bless my account." he laughed

"no nigga that was me!" he laughed looking back at the car. "here" de'andre said tossing him the keys.

he caught them then opened the door getting in quickly. he started up the car instantly smiling at the sound of his car.

"yes my baby is back oh my gosh" he cheesed admiring his car. he did make a small change to the sheets. his passenger side has lani's name on it so she know her spot secured.

he slowly pulled up to lani who was leaning against her car.

"you wanna meet at the house?" she leaned down into his window.

"yes i'll get pearl nem" he nodded. "okay imma get us some food then head to the house." she smiled puckering her lips.

he kissed her lips three times before looking up at her, "be safe okay" she said placing her hand on his cheek. he smiled showing off his dimple and braces.

he was actually getting them off in three months. "I can't wait till you get these shit off" she said sticking her finger through one of his rubber bands.

"ouch nigga move" lando said slapping her hand away. his rubber band flicked out making him mug her. "you bit my finger you know." she said muggin him.

"lani get the fuck away from me." he said rolling his window, "love you" he said before the window went all the way up.

lani smiled making a heart with her hands knowing he could see her even though she couldn't see him.

she started walking to her car he waited for her to get in and pull off before he left.

꧁꧂

"so you lando girlfriend?" pearl said as lani placed brownies into the oven.

"lando got another hoe you met." lani said lifting an eye brow. she knew he didn't but still fun to act like he did.

"please lando gets no bitches" she laughed and lani mugged her. "not to much on my man" she laughed.

pearl was lando's little cousin and ques lil sister. she was 14 and really pretty. shared a lot of the same features of her big brother. she had nice dark skin and dark brown eyes. she didn't have clear skin but it was glossy and shiny. her hair was in two messy buns.

"my fault twin" she laughed making lani laugh. "but yes i'm his girlfriend." she nodded.

"I know why he don't bring you around but damn woulda been nice to meet yo ass a long time ago instead of pictures, videos and stories." she said pulling out her phone.

"he trippin I always wanted a lil sister so your mines now." lani cheesed doing the hips dance.

pearl bursted out into laughter at her, "yup you be around lando ass to much some your mines' that possessive shit is rubbing on you." she laughed shaking her head.

"it's fine lil sis you gon love me." she laughed sitting on the counter.

"so you really my big sister now?" she asked lifting an eyebrow and lani nodded sending some texts to maddy and sev.

"so we can talk about anything and your always gonna pay for me when we go out." she smiled

"the first part yeah the second part you betta ask yo cousin for money." she laughed putting her phone down.

"that's fine but since where sisters now you have to listen to my problems and give me advice." she said

"oop wassam lil sis"

"so basically i'm talking to this boy and he real cute ya know we go together real bad but my "home girl'." she said quoting herself. "tryna get cool with him after saying he been ugly n shit." she said scrunching up her face.

"she want him" lani said and pearl nodded. "thank youuu everyone tryna make me seem like they just friends but if they just friends why the fuck she be all up on him and kissing his cheek." she said now getting irritated at the situation.

"if he letting that shit fly then don't fuck with him either. and drop that girl cause she don't got your best interest. and also drop anyone that makes you seem delusional about the situation." lani said

"one thing lando and ques taught me was don't be afraid to cut people off. and the boy he be tryna get away from her and he be telling me to say something and when I do she just plays victim." she said rolling her eyes.

"man is these fucking brownies done damn." lando said as he walked into the kitchen, he bent down opening the oven looking at the unformed brownies.

"lani when I said get food ine mean shit we had to cook." lando said muggin her.

he was hungry as fuck and waiting for food wasn't in his agenda.

"boy wing stop was taking to fucking long better wait for them damn brownies." lani said pushing him out the kitchen.

he huffed loudly before storming off.

"he really hasn't changed." pearl laughed

"why would he?" lani asked

"my granny be spreading shit to the family talking about how you changed him and attacked her on his graduation day." pearl said waving off the thought.

lani scrunched up her face thinking about graduation day. "ohhh shit" lani said snapping her fingers. "I mean she was talking dog shit about my nigga so yes I did put the paws on her" she laughed punching the air.

"me personally ion give a fuck but her kids all in her ass talking about they bet not meet you and shit like calm down. and now that I know you imma step if they try you family or not." pearl shrugged

lani smiled at the sentence, "awee sis you gon make me cry." she laughed wiping away fake tears.

"not to much twinnn" she laughed as her phone started ringing. she glanced at the caller i'd before smiling.

"boy what you want?" she smiled as the call connected.

"pearl don't get blocked your weird ass name" a boy said making lani look over into the camera.

"who det tryna be nosey and shit." the boy said looking closer in the camera.

"my sister now what you want." she laughed

"damn I can't call my girl no more the fuck." he said

she started blushing as lani creeped out the kitchen. she didn't wanna enterupt their lil conversation.

she walked into their room where lando was listening to her moms song and writing in a notebook.

"stinkaa butt" lani said jumping on his back. "ane no damn stinka butt a nigga is hungry." he said placing his pen and pad on the floor.

"i'm sorry boo but shit I got something you can eat. she open 24/7 and comes hot and ready." she said with a smile.

he bursted out into laughter as he turned around, "girl please you know damn well yo ass be too loud to do anything while pearl here." he said shaking his head.

"that's so- true" he cut her off.

his arms wrapped around her waist as they both got confortable. "when we going to look at houses" lani asked rubbing her hand over his skin.

"shitt tomorrow but I wanna get a tattoo my skin feeling lonely as hell." he said making lani laugh.

"you going I wanna get a tattoo too." she smiled thinking about the tattoo she wanted since she been a lil jhit.

"where you getting em" he said

"my foot" she said and he shrugged "where you gon get yours." she asked looking up at him.

"my chest or arm maybe both depending on the pain levels." he shrugged

"bet and you bet not do allat screaming and shit" she laughed and he just nodded knowing he was defiantly gonna cry.

"LANI COME GET THESE BROWNIES YOU DONT JUST WALK AWAY WHEN YOUR COOKING" pearl screamed making lani and lando laugh.

"c'mon for these shit burn" lani laughed as they both got up and walked towards the kitchen.

꧁꧂

BROOOO okay so imma actually put more effort into my side characters cause I like them a lil teetee.

what's your favorite conspiracy theory 🤭? personally mines is ion have a favorite and I think imma make y'all start working for updates just as hard as I work to make these shit.

imma hit y'all with the 100 votes for next update 🤣!

anyway see ya inna next chapter 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 90 51
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭.
42.3K 1.4K 19
PLS DNT READ DIS BS
47K 1.3K 34
𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙.
91.5K 2.6K 36
Read it ♥️ (Currently Editing-ish)