f4 Thailand boy over flower f...

By Arpitathapaaraa

it is an story of two people who fall in love with each other they different but they complete each other the... More

power of love ❤
thinking about you 🤔
the second impact 💕
she is different 🤔🤔🤔
the realization
impression of first kiss 😘😁😘😑
I'll never give up on you
date preparation

first kiss 😘😘😘

175 3 0
By Arpitathapaaraa

After taking a long shower he came out from his bathroom wearing his red bathrobe he sit on the sofa and start staring at the roof suddenly gorya face flushed in his mind, he immediately sit straight back and all the words of gorya was ringing on his mind.
Specially the line

You're just a spoiled rich brat.

He remember how she show her hate to him by saying this line.

Thyme; why, why she hate me this much I have money, power, looks, everything a girl want in a man whom she want to be with but that girl gorya

Thyme; it's not like all the girls in the school does not know about me they know how bad I am they all know about this red card bullying game but they never show any hate feelings to me they always try to pamper me, impress me, but this girl gorya she just know one thing that I am a bad boy she can't see that I am loaded with money but she just know how bad I am.

Thyme; am I really that bad ?
Saying this he look himself in mirror the question that he ask himself that he is bad or not the question put him in a great confusion both side of him was fighting for dominance it look like that gorya touched some very sensitive part of thyme there is goodness inside of thyme that is suppressed by the evilness of power and money.

He start remembering ren and gorya how close they are standing.

Thyme; what is the reason that made gorya hate me so much, she always give me a look of hate, she never show me her smile.

Thyme; I wonder how she look while smiling.

Thyme; aaghh, why I care for her why
Why can't that girl get out from my mind ( cause she is your queen thyme)

Suddenly a phone call interpret his thoughts he pick the call.

Thyme; hello
Kavin; hey, come to the airport
Thyme; why
Kavin; you forget mira is coming today ren was so excited to meet her me and mj was going to airport.
Thyme; I don't want to go
Kavin; hey thyme please come mira is our childhood friend.

Thyme; ok I am coming

Moved to the airport scene

Ren was waiting impatiently to meet his childhood love mira who went to France and kavin was making video of him, suddenly he bumped into someone he look back to find out with whom he bumped but before that he say
Kavin; sorry
After saying sorry he saw that he bump with two beautiful hot girls who was air hostess ( and the playboy mode is on)

Kavin; let me make up to you, how about your dinner tonight.
Air hostess; I can speak thai
Mj come from now where to join his freind on flirting ( wow what a flirting duo)
Mj; in that case, come out with us tonight.
Mj; our treat
Kavin; yes, the place is nearby
Mj; so what's it going to be
Kavin; are you coming
The air hostess was thinking about their proposal and the main point is who can resist this two hot boys.

Thyme POV
Here I am waiting for mira with other f4 member but I don't like it cause I am person who makes other to wait, I never wait for anyone and after this long tiring day I just want to sleep but I am here waiting for someone childhood love.
Suddenly he saw kavin, mj flirting with some air hostess it made him a bit frustrated that they are the person who invite him to join the waiting ceremony and after calling him they leave him alone in a corner and enjoying flirting with girls( why are you pissed of thyme let them)

Thyme; here I am dying from boredom and they are enjoying flirting with girls wait guess I have to remind them that I am here, let me ruined your mood ( thyme you just like if am not happy than I don't have anyone to happy you are so selfish thyme)

Thyme gets angry with them and he goes out from the middle of two girls.

Thyme; when is she coming? I've been waiting a long time
Can we yell at someone thyme say pointing at ren.

Kavin; thyme you've scared the chicks away.
Mj; ah
In this moment the mood of kavin and mj is totally ruin if it in their hand they both started yelling on thyme or kill him.
Kavin POV; this idiot doesn't have girlfriend and want me also to be alone thyme you pig I swear if you're not my friend than I will don't think to erase you from this world

Mj POV;you idiot thymeeeeeeeee
Just die cause a person like you who can't get with girls should be burn in hell fire you don't want to enjoy it doesn't mean that you destroy our enjoyment movement if you are not my freind I want to burn you in the hell fire with my own hands.

Mj; why are you so frustrated?
Mj; still mad at ren?
Thyme; I'm not mad
Saying this he go from there and stay a bit far way from ren mj touch his hand cause he know how stubborn his friend was.

Thyme was standing a bit far from ren and ren eyes are fixed on airport main entry gate.

Thyme pov; I don't want to come here because I don't want to see ren because whenever I see him I start thinking about him and gorya which make me more frustrated.

Kavin who is looking at thyme
Kavin; look at him
Kavin; lonesome
Then mj moved his head to ren and say
Mj; not as bad as this one, much more lonesome.
They both smile at their freinds behavior.

After that I moved to that scene in which mira talked to thyme.

Mira; did you start any trouble while I was gone?

Thyme; nothing ( he look at ren and give a sarcastic smile )

Thyme; ren's good at stopping it. ( thyme stop taunting ren he is not a devil  you are a devil that's why gorya is close to him not to you )

Kavin mj looked at each other and try to calm the situation.

Moved on thyme house

Thyme was getting ready for mira welcome party tonight.
But his mind was fixed on gorya his mind was full of gorya thoughts. Then his eyes landed on something

The dress

Which gorya wear on that day when thyme kidnap her.
And this make thyme more into gorya thoughts he go closer to dress and take it in hand but a phone call interpret his thoughts.

Thyme; hello kavin
Kavin; are you ready thyme
Thyme; hmm
Kavin ; me and mj will be there in 15 minutes so come fast and ya ren is already there.
Thyme; why are you saying this to me
Kavin; because I want no issue in party
Now I am hanging up.

Outside of mira house

Kavin and mj reached at mira home they are outside of mira house waiting for thyme because they always made entry together in a group like f4 style.
In short time thyme was there both kavin and mj go to him and hug him.

Thyme; now let's go inside

In the party

The girls are again bullying gorya, gorya can't tolerate this so she decided to go from there but that time she saw f3.

Thyme, kavin, mj was coming from gate their entry was grand as always three of them are looking handsome and hot, people start clicking photos of them( why not if I was there I also do that)

Jane; we haven't even finished our conversation and you're running toward f4?

Jane; keep your cool

That time gorya was watching at thyme cause when she is about to go from there the first person who come infront her eye sight is thyme

After having a grand entry the three of them stop at a place thyme was roaming his eyes here and there but suddenly his eyes fall on very interesting person

Gorya

They both make a very short eye contact when gorya see that thyme notice her she walked from there to avoiding him

Jane; people can see right through you.

Thyme POV; I am not a bit interested in this party so I start roaming my eyes here and there than suddenly my gaze fall on gorya that time the three girls are standing behind of gorya I think they again start bully her we make a very short eye contact but as usual her nature of ignoring me make her go from their and I also put my attention to my friends but my mind is fix on gorya.

Thyme; what is she doing in the party did ren invite her?
O God this all is so confusing.

The scene where mira helps gorya

Thyme was moving here and there without thinking where to go kavin mj get busy on flirting with girls again that time he heard something so he want to check it.

Jane; know your place, waitress
The girl spilled all the foods on gorya cloth which leave a dirty stain.

Jane; oops, sorry we didn't mean to

Thyme follow the sound and come near to the window he saw gorya was holding a plate and there are food stains in her clothes he saw the three girls who always try to humiliate gorya and that time he got the idea that from where gorya get this stain in her clothes.

Thyme pov; if you accept my offer this can't be happen with you gorya.
Because of your self respect and integrity you always get humiliate by others , why why are facing this problems why why can't you surrender to me it's very easy gorya your all problem will solve
And why I am feeling hurt and sad seeing you like this( cause you love her idiot and go to help her or in this time also someone else take the place)

People are watching gorya and the three girls that how they humiliate her but nobody wants to help her.

Thyme POV; I see them laughing at gorya and people also watching this
At this point I can't control myself I have to protect her I can't see her getting humiliate like this.

Thyme was about to go but then he see something that again create a wall between him and gorya.

Ren who was coming with mira notice gorya in bad state I can't help but move to her to protect her.

Gorya POV; I can't control myself now how much I have to suffer first thyme, then school, and now this rich girls.

Ren put hand on gorya shoulder thyme was watching all this without getting notice by anyone.
When ren put his hand on gorya shoulder she look back and see ren was standing there.

Ren; take this, you've got stain all over
(Ren offered his handkerchief to gorya with a smile that can melt anyone heart)

Gorya take the handkerchief from ren
Gorya; thank you

You all know mira part how she save her and take gorya with her

Thyme who was watching this felt anger growing inside him

Thyme POV; again again ren helped her
I don't know what he feels to protect that girl and after arrival of mira why he meddling with gorya he have mira now so why can't he leave gorya alone?
I am going to help gorya but before me he do that thing and again in gorya eyes he is a hero and I am
I am nothing infront her

Why why I care for that girl just leave it.

Moved to last part

Thyme was looking at wine glasses than he notice that waiter attention is
Somewhere else.

Ren who was painting something in his diary.
Mj who is enjoy drinking wine

Thyme notice that waiter continuously watching at something to know what the reason behind at he moved to the direction where the waiter eyes are stuck.
But after watching the view thyme is totally shocked he see that mira was coming with gorya and gorya was wearing very beautiful dress and having a light makeup it is obvious that the dress gorya was wearing it is one of mira dresses ( mira is really a good person here just like angel)

Thyme mind is totally in shocked state
Thyme POV; what what the hell how can a low class plain looking girl be this beautiful how is that possible ( don't call her plain looking she is really very beautiful)

Thyme POV; what the hell happened with me why my heart is beating so crazy it never happened before ( because you never fall in love before you idiot)

Thyme POV; why can't I take off my eyes from her I hate her ya I hate her than why I found her beautiful is she really pretty or it's just my imagination.

Slowly gorya made her steps down from stairs mira is guided her because she know it's her first time to dress up like this.

Everyone was looking at gorya that the girl before at the urge of crying looking so pretty now.

Mira; no need to be shy
She say to gorya to relax her.

Mira; go downstairs

Ren who was drawing something after looking gorya a smile formed in his lips

Kavin, mj, kaning was too stunned by seeing gorya like this.

Gorya see ren that he was watching her

Ren take his pen and put it at straight line and watch gorya through that it's like he assuming how he draw gorya perfectly in his diary.

Gorya came infornt of ren and ren also started to walk near her he gave a very beautiful smile to gorya assuring her everything is good.

Ren; this looks right for you
Gorya start blushing

Gorya; you mean this dress? I think..
She was about to say something but ren interpret her

Ren; I mean your facial expression.
And this is the comment in which gorya can't hide her red cheeks it feels like at any moment they will burst out.

Thyme who was watching this started feeling very very jealous.
Thyme start remembering how she reject all things which thyme gives to her.

Gorya; take them back I will never like these things.

Thyme POV; how could she, she reject my offer by saying her self respect is more important to her and now she accept all this expensive things from mira so easily and more important she is, she is

Smiling

Thyme POV; ya she is smiling but not for me

Not for me

She is smiling for

Ren

When I gave her all this things she didn't have a little smile in her face and her eyes was showing disgust and hate for me but here with ren she is happy, she is smiling I want to see her smile but not like this and now I handle this drama of ren and gorya.

Gorya made a eye contact with ren
Ren lift his hand to gorya asking her permission for dance

Gorya start remembering the thing which mira say to her.

Mira; are you ready to go to a good place?

Gorya was about to give her hand on ren hand and ren also waiting for this with a smile.

But suddenly thyme came with a force and push ren ( it's feel like thyme doesn't want ren to go close to gorya if it is in thyme control he declared infornt of everyone that no one made any contact with gorya and specially ren)

Thyme; ren, what the hell are you doing?

Gorya was totally shocked like what is your problem jerk can't you see me having so good time.

Thyme pointed his finger at gorya and say to ren

Thyme; I gave this girl a red card
Thyme; why do you keep helping her?

Kavin and mj watching this but they don't dare to stop thyme because they get the hint that something is going very wrong with him.

Thyme; what do you want ren?
If it in thyme hand he directly ask to ren what he want why he is so interested in helping gorya why he is so close to her why why ren get all the attention of gorya and he didn't , why gorya hate him so much why gorya didn't smile in his presence but when it have to ren why all the things so different what actually he want

Gorya

Mira come to calm down thyme and put her hand on thyme shoulder to stop him going to ren.

Mira; come on thyme come on

Mira; gorya is so sweet, don't you like her?
Thyme looks at mira he was so angry right now that he can't think what is right and wrong.

Thyme; it's none of your business, stay out of it
He push mira.

Ren see this anger took over his senses he push thyme with all his force because of which he fell on waiter and now both thyme and waiter are in ground.

Gorya doesn't know why all this thing happening.

Mj; take it easy

Thyme who was sitting on floor he looked like a devil thyme started breathing heavily.

Ren; if you have a problem, clear it with me mira has nothing to do with.

when ren say this line the anger on thyme body is now in last stages. Thyme is just like a human bomb who can blast at any second and especially in ren.

Thyme POV; wow ren by taking all the attention of gorya and be an angel in gorya eyes you say clear the problem with you, ok

Thyme; clear it with you ren, sure

Thyme punch ren people start frightened that what is going on they start shouting.

Kavin; thyme
Mj; thyme
Kavin and mj don't dare to come forward and stop both of them because they know that thyme is never listen to them and because of mira ren also can't back off right now.

Thyme and ren both held each other color and start fighting with each other without caring their surroundings.
( thyme you now you are just a spoiled rich brat like gorya said you should try to impress her to get her attention but you are fighting infront of her)

Thyme; clear it with you .

Gorya was watching this she start feeling because she thought they are fighting because of her she didn't want to be the reason for their friendship breaking up.

Gorya POV; o God what this happened all of a sudden looks like the reason behind this fight is me and I don't want to I can't let thyme ruined mira party I have to do something.

Gorya; enough
After saying this she try to go between them to stop the fight but ren push thyme and at the same time gorya lost her balance and she fell on top of him.

Everything stop for a moment ren and mira was shocked by the scene infront of them .

Gorya was on top of thyme and their lips are connected with each other.

When both of them feel something in their lips they open their eyes because they close it when they are falling.

Gorya eyes widened she never think this moment will come in her life and on other side thyme start breathing heavily.

Thyme POV; what is this why I am feeling like thousand butterflies are dancing in my stomach why my heart beat is so fast.

Kavin and mj; shit
They both are shocked that all of sudden what happened kaning who was watching this can't understand what is going on.

When thyme and gorya notice in which position they are they immediately try to get away from each other and now they are sitting on the floor with a very little distance between them.

Thyme say pointing his finger at gorya.

Thyme; you
Thyme stop for a moment and touch his lips.

Thyme; you just kissed me

Gorya POV; you idiot why you have to say it can't you think properly.

Thyme; he looks around and found people was staring at them his cheek is total red now he have a shy look in his face thyme look down for a moment and than lift his head to see gorya he was smiling like a fool he immediately stand up and run from there with gigglings ( o thyme look how happy you are having your first kiss from gorya)

Gorya; what what was that and what is this I am feeling like butterfly are running in my body.

Kavin and mj was smiling thinking the sudden change in situation and thyme behavior and also became their baby thyme get his first kiss and that from gorya.

Mj; is this thyme's first kiss?
He asked to kavin because they never see thyme involved in this type of things. Ren was listening all of their talking.

Kavin who is standing beside kaning say to her.
Kavin; chipmunk
Kaning look at kavin
Kavin; your friend is cooler than I thought.

Gorya who was sitting on floor dumbfounded touching her lips can't imagine anything her mind was fill with the short yet sweet moment with thyme.

Gorya; what happened

Did I really kissed thyme ?

Did I really give my first kiss to thyme?

This is the next part of story, sorry If there is grammatical errors I am trying my best to correct it hope you all will like it.
Vote and comment

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 25.7K 70
Tulika's blooming love story faced tragedy when a bike accident took away her love Sumedh. Sumedh, the perfect guy for her, who was head over heels i...
44.9K 1.4K 27
TAEHYUNG FF -This is dramatic sweet love story of two people who were best friend in the past but their fate made them separate. After many years lat...
403 19 24
This story follows Katie through the final months of her senior year in high school. Her nonexistent relationship with her mother doesn't stop her fr...