girlfriend || Sam Evans

By f4brays

โคทโ˜…๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก "Stop eating your nerves! Peanut butter cups will not solve your problems!" "They can... More

girlfriend
new members
the britney confidence
panic and riots
wonderwall
cooler than me
damn it, janet
rocky horror
friendly competition
holliday

picking partners

1.5K 80 124
By f4brays

"All right, let's, uh, let's gather round!" Mr. Schue announced as he entered the choir room. Faith was leaning back on Mike who say next to her while her feet were kicked up on the other seat next to her, maneuvered herself around to sit properly.

Once he had his students attention, Mr. Schue sighed. "Sorry I'm late, guys. I was with Principal Figgins. Bad news. Puckerman's in Juvvie." He said and Faith started to chuckle, rubbing her hands together like an evil villain.

Kurt sighed, shaking his head from the very back row. "It really was just a matter of time." He said and Faiths laughs got louder. "I knew it. Everyone start paying me up." Faith said, raising her hand over her head since she was on the lower riser.

One by one, Santana, Brittany, Tina, Mercedes and Kurt all walked over to Faith and gave her five dollars each. After Santana gave Faith her money, she turned to Mr. Schue. "What did he do?" Santana asked and Mr. Schue sighed.

"He drove his mom's Volvo through the front of a convenience store, and drove off with the ATM." He said and the class started to grow in fits of laughs.

"He might be the dumbest person on this planet, and that's coming from me." Brittany shrugged and Mr. Schue rolled his eyes at his students lack of compassion. "Guys! Let's have some sympathy." Mr. Schue scolded, making Finn scoff. "For a guy who put his needs before the team's? We need his voice, and his bad-boy stage presence."

"We can't look at this as a crisis. It's an opportunity." Mr. Schue tried to reassure and Rachel's brows furrowed. "For what? Further embarrassment and humiliation?" She yelled and Mr. Schue smiled. He rubbed his hands together and pointed to the door. "For welcoming our new member... Sam Evans!"

Faith smiled at the blonde boy walking into the room, waving at all the unfamiliar faces before he saw Faith and his whole smile brightened up. He smiled at Faith for a few seconds before turning back to the other students. "Hey, everybody. I'm Sam. Sam... I am. And I don't like green eggs and ham."

Santana sighed at Sam's greeting, shaking her head almost disappointedly. "Oh, wow. He has no game."

"Okay! This is gonna be great. You're not going to regret joining, Sam." Finn cheered, running up to Sam. He patted his shoulder as he looked around the room for an empty seat. When he saw one next to Faith, he pointed at it. "You can sit right here next to Faith."

As he sat down, Sam smiled at Faith. Finn smiled at the two, pointing back and forth between them. "Faith, Sam. Sam, Faith." Finn introduced the two and Sam turned to Finn, pointing at Faith.

"We know each other actually." Sam said and when Faith nodded in agreement, Finns smile grew wider, nodding his head happily. "Even better!" He cheered before walking back to his chair next to Rachel.

"All right! Question for the group. What's a duet?" Mr. Schue asked and Brittany immediately answered. "A blanket!"

"Duvet." Faith whispered as Mr. Schue shook his head at Brittany's guess. "A duet is when two voices join to become one. Great duets are like a great marriage. The singers complement each other push each other to be better." Mr. Schue explained.

A smirk slowly started to grow on Faiths face as she raised her hand. "Have you... had a good duet, Mr. Schue?" Faith asked, making the teacher turn to her as she continued. "Since you said they're like a good marriag—" Faith was cut off by Tina leaning over in the seat behind her, wrapping her hand over Faiths mouth.

Mr. Schue glared at Faith as giggles started to erupt from around the room. Once the laughter died down, Mr. Schue clapped. "This week I want you to pair up and sing a duet. And since you guys all seemed to love our little 'Defying Gravity' diva-off, I'm making this a competition." He said and as soon as the man said the word "competition" everyone got more excited.

"What's the winner get?" Mercedes asked and Mr. Schue's smile got wider, excited for his students. "Dinner for two, on me at Breadstix!" He said and everyone cheered.

Tina leaned forward and grabbed Faiths shoulders, shaking them aggressively as Quinn rose her hand. "Do we get to choose our partners?" She asked and Mr. Schue pointed at her, nodding. "Yes. Start choosing now so you can start prepping."

"Do you want to partner?" Sam and Mike asked Faith at the same time. Faith looked back and forth between the boys, not really knowing what to do before somebody walked up to Faith and grabbed her hand, pulling her out of her chair.

"Sorry boys. She's with me." Quinn said and Faith let out a relieve sigh that she didn't have to feel bad about picking between Mike or Sam.

The two boys slumped in their seats as glee club ended. Quinn kept her hand in Faiths and pulled the girl out of the classroom. Once they were in the hall, Faith squeezed Quinn's hand and leaned closer to her. "Thank you for that." Faith whispered and Quinn turned to Faith, their faces inches away from each other as she smiled. "Of course."

...

Normally at McKinely, when you have weekly appointments with the schools guidance counselors, you're weird. Faith never thought much of visiting Ms. Pillsbury's room, she'd only go when the counselor would call random students in to check up on them, but after her father's incident Faith started going to the overly neat room weekly.

She just sit with her counselor and talk about how she was feeling, how her dad was doing and anything else that could come to her mind.

After her latest session, which was during Mr. Schue's sophomore spanish class so Faith didn't mind missing, she took her time walking back to class.

Just as she was about to passed the the hallway the boys locker room was in, she noticed Karofsky walking in her direction, slushee in hand.

Luckily, the boy didn't see her and Faith hid behind the wall. She knew her hiding spot wasn't going to work considering he was heading straight for her. She hoped he just passed her and walk into the locker room.

And he did.

Just before he could open the door to the locker room himself, the door open from someone on the inside and Faith started shaking her head when she saw Sam walking out. Karofsky didn't waste a beat throwing the slushee at Sam.

"Boom! Welcome to Glee Club, lady lips." Karofsky cheered as Faith's eyes widened. Sam stayed frozen in shock as slushee started to drip off of him. When Karofsky walked into the locker rooms, Faith made a beeline towards Sam. She didn't even hesitate as she grabbed his hand and started to pull him towards the girls bathroom but as they walked, their fingers somehow interlocked.

To Faiths surprise, no one was in the bathroom ditching class. With her hands still interlock with Sam's, she led him to the sink and turned on the water. Sam put two and two together and stuck his head under the faucet, letting the water wash the slushee out of his face and hair.

Faith helped wash slushee out of his hair by running her hand through it. She laughed at how easily the red came out of his bright blonde hair, making Sam turn to her with a raised brow and a small smile.

She chuckled at the look on his face, shaking her head as she continued to wash his hair. "You'd think the red slushee stains more but the blue slushees stays in like its hairdye. At least you won't be looking like an avatar or a smurf for a week." Faith said and Sam's eyes widened.

Not caring about his hair anymore, Sam stood up straight and smiled at Faith in shock, his hair dripping wet. "I saw Avatar, like, six times." Sam whispered in excitement. Faith smiled, brushing a piece of wet hair behind Sam's ear so water wouldn't get in his eyes. "Then maybe you should've gotten the blue slushee. Anyway, you'll get used to it."

At "you'll get used to it" Sams face fell, shaking his head. "But why do you get slusheed?"

Faith's brows furrowed, not getting what Sam was asking. Sam's face flushed as he turned back to the sink. "I mean... How does someone who looks like you, get slusheed? Just because you're in glee club?"

Faith let out an amused chuckle at his words, giving him a playful frown as he turned back to her. "I've been getting slusheed way before I even got into glee club."

Although Faith thought it was funny, Sam frowned at her words. He took another step closer to her and shook his head."You shouldn't have." He whispered, and Faiths laughs slowed.

It was silent between them. Faith finally realized how close they were. Their chests were practically touching. Her eyes never left Sam's and his never left hers. As they looked into each other's eyes, Faith noticed Sam trying to bite back a smile but couldn't hold it back any longer and he gave her a smile.

"Lor manari." Sam whispered. Faith gave him a confused smile, not knowing what he had said. Sam rolled his eyes, his small smile turning into a big dopey one. "It means you have pretty eyes. It's Nav'i... the Avatar language."

Faith closed her mouth in embarrassment. "I've... never seen the Avatar." She whispered and Sam just tilted his head. "Well..." He started before his eyes traveled down to his and Faiths hands. He wanted to grab her hands but instead, just brushed his finger against hers. He felt his heart race at the feeling of his hand against hers, looking back up at her. "I'm gonna make you watch it."

...

"We need to think of a song. Performances start tomorrow." Quinn said as she laid on Faiths bed, staring up at the ceiling with a groan. Faith, who was sitting on her spinny chair at her desk, spun the chair around to face Quinn.

"I thinking about that actually and what if we did a fast song?" She asked as Quinn grabbed the stuffed bear sitting beside her on Faiths bed. She turned to Faith, her brows furrowed. "Why?"

Faith grabbed her guitar that was leaning against desk and started to strum random chords as she answered. "Well, because most people– when they think of a duet, they think of a slow song, but duets can also be fast." Faith said before she leaned back onto her desk and rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't be surprised if Rachel drags Finn into doing some slow love song. The only people who would probably do some loud song would be Mercedes and Santana."

When Faith brought up Mercedes and Santana, Quinn  snickered, squeezing the teddy bear. "But we can't beat them." She said and Faith nodded. "Which is why we need to do something in between. Something we can change around. Make it fast but can also make it slow."

Quinn nodded as Faith went back to strumming on her guitar. She was playing "Cooler Than Me" by Mike Posner when a lightbulb went off in Quinn's head. She put the stuffed animal back by her side and sat up, a big smile on her face as she turned to Faith.

"You got designer shades just to hide your face." Quinn sang, slower than Faith was strumming. Faiths eyes widened at Quinn's singing. She started to slow down her strumming to match Quinn's tempo, making Quinn smile as they both started to sing.

"And you wear 'em around like you're cooler than me."

As if they could read each other's minds, their singing and Faiths strumming started to speed up.

" you never say hey or remember my name and it's probably cause you think you're cooler than me."

Faith put down her guitar. Her and Quinn looking at each other with wide smiles before they both shrieked in excitement. Quinn hopped off the bed and Faith pushed herself off the chair and they pulled each other into a hug laughing.

Quinn grabbed Faith shoulders and pulled away from the hug, making sure to keep Faith close. Quinn bit her lip to hold back her smile as she jumped and excitement. "I think we just found our song."

...

First up to preform their duets was Santana and Mercedes' singing "River Deep Mountain High". Even though Santana and Faith aren't the closest, Faith loved her voice and Santana with Mercedes was just absolutely amazing.

When they finished, the whole class erupted in cheers. Mr. Schue walked towards the two girls, clapping his hands with a laugh. "Ladies, nice work. What an incredible song." He said and Santana smirked, she turned to her classmates and pointed at all of them.

"And just so you know, I've already bought custom bibs for me and Mercedes here. You know why? 'Cause we's be going..."

"To Breadstix!" Mercedes and Santana cheered at the same time, making the teacher laugh. He turned to back to the rest of the class, leading Santana and Mercedes' back to their seats.  "You hear that, guys? You have your work cut out for you."

...

Faith sat alone in the library during her free period, reading a book she had just found on one of the shelves. As much as Faith loved her friends, sometimes, she really liked just quiet and reading.

But of course all of that ended when Sam took the spot right across from her at her table.

"How you doin?"

"I'm doing good, Joey Tribbiani. How are you?" Faith asked, not looking up from her book, knowing Sam was across from her from the bright blonde hair in her peripheral vision.

Sam smiled, glad she got his impression. He readjusted himself in his seat as he leaned over the table so he was closer to Faith. "I just wanted to know when my new partner is ready to rehearse our duet."

This confused Faith. She dropped her book to the table and squinted at Sam. "What?"

Sam opened and closed his mouth. He thought Faith knew of Kurt's plans but when he realized she was still squinting at him, he finally spoke. "Well, Kurt said it'd probably be best if he and I weren't partners. I don't really know why he said that but anytime I tried to stop him he'd cut me off. But he talked to your partner, Quinn, I think her name was and they agreed they'd become partners and you'd be mine."

Faith straightened up in her seat, going to talk but Sam cut her off, still rambling almost as if his brain didn't think about what was coming out of his mouth. "So Quinn filled me in on the song you two were doing and I gotta say, I love it. I was thinking we could meet at Mr. Thornton's room at lunch to rehearse. Is that good with you?"

Faith, barely even understanding Sam's words from how fast he was talking, just nodded. Sam smiled, getting out of the chair and sending Faith a thumbs up as he walked towards the exit of the library.

"Great! See you there partner!" Sam yelled, instantly getting shushed by the librarian. Sam turned to the woman, his eyes wide as he gave her an apologetic look. "Sorry." He whispered before running into the table across from Faith, making a loud noise.

Sam was shushed again and he gave the librarian another apology before running out of the library completely. Faith watched Sam eave with her brows furrowed before shaking her head and going back to reading.

What the hell was that?  

...

When lunch rolled around, Faith headed to Mr. Thornton's classroom.

When she walked in, she saw Sam looking up at all the hanging planets around the room. When he heard someone walk in, he turned his head to the door and immediately smiled when he saw Faith. "I love astronomy. Something about all that space makes my problems seem kind of small."

Faith smiled at Sam, walking towards him as she looked up at all of the planets. Once she was standing next to Sam, both of them leaning on the table behind them, Faith sighed. "I used to love astronomy." She whispered, making Sam turn to her as she laughed and continued. "Before I fell in love with film, I wanted to be an astronaut."

Sam looked back up to the planets, pointing at the one right above them. "That one's Venus. Planet of love." He said and Faith squinted.

"Actually..." Faith started before she grabbed Sam's hand and pointed it at the planet across the room. "That one is Venus." She said. She turned to Sam and he turned to her. With their faces inches apart and their hands touhing, Faith felt her face grow hot. She let go of Sams hand and cleared her throat, pushing herself off of the table. "And as much as I'd love to talk about planets, we should work on the duet."

Sam pushed himself off of the table as well, pointing at Faith. "I'm already coming up with stuff."

Faith smirked as Sam grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him. She was going to tell him that she and Quinn already had some ideas but he had already picked up his guitar and wrapped the strap across his shoulder

"So for the choreography, I could start playing..." Sam started, slowly starting to strum the chords of the song before nodding behind him. "All right, now get behind me." He said and Faith raised her brows.

When she didn't move, Sam turned to her, a smirk on his face as he gestured behind him again. "Get behind me."

Faith watched Sam play for a second before getting behind him, making Sam chuckle. "Good." He whispered. He craned his head back so he could see Faith before he looked down at his hips. "Now grab my hips. And start swaying."

Faith decided to listen. Her hands softly touched Sam's hips and swayed. As they swayed, Faith placed her head on Sam's shoulder, looking up at him with a small, almost mischievous smile. "What if I played and you got behind me and swayed?"

At her question, Sam turned to Faith. With her head still being rested on Sam shoulder, their faces were inches apart as Sam started to smile. "You can play?" He asked, making Faith chuckle.

"Can I play? I could probably run circles around that band in glee club." She said with a big smirk. Sam laughed, pushing himself out of Faiths grasp as he handed her the guitar.

Faith practically snatched the instrument from Sam's hands, not wanting to lose the chance at playing as Sam walked around Faith to get behind her.

"So you play and I..." Sam started, but stopped just before his hands could touch Faith's waist. Sam turned to Faith, leaning towards her.

"May I?" Sam whispered, his lips practically touching Faiths ear from how close they were. Faith nodded and not even a second later, Sam's hands were on her waist.

As they swayed, Faith turned to Sam, Their faces were inches apart again and slowly, they both stopped swaying. Faith watched Sam as his eyes went back and forth between her eyes and her lips.

Her mouth slightly opened in shock as her eyes guiltily found Sam's lips. "I don't think this fits the vibe of the song." Faith whispered, looking back up into Sam's eyes just as he looked back into hers.

Sam pulled away from Faith, leaning back into the desk behind him as Faith turned around completely to face him. "Well... Quinn told me that you guys were planning on changing the tempo throughout the song. So, this will just be for the beginning and then we bring out electric guitars we can both play." Sam said, a big smile on his face like a kid on Christmas.

He pushed himself off of the desk and grabbed his bag by Faiths feet, he reached into the front pocket and pulled out two pairs of sunglasses, handing one to Faith. "And we can have sunglasses and we can do this cool 'Charlies Angels' pose and go back to back during the guitar solo and–"

"I think you need to breathe." Faith said, putting her hands on Sam's chest when she noticed his face get red and his lack of inhaling. Sam let out an airy chuckle, letting himself catch his breath.

When his breathing steadied, his only thoughts were about Faiths hands on his chest. He looked down at Faiths hands before a small smirk took over his face. He then went back and forth between her eyes and lips before he started to lean in.

Faith used everything in her to pull away. She felt herself wanting to kiss Sam but she couldn't. She hardly knew him. Faith laughed, licking her lips as she looked up at Sam with an amused smile. "Think you'll win a kiss that easy? At least help me win that dinner to Breadstix."

Sams mood didn't even drop at the fact he didn't get to kiss Faith because all he heard was "if you take me to Breadstix, I'll kiss you."

His hands felt awkward hanging by his sides, especially since Faiths hands were still on his chest. Slowly, he put his hands on Faiths waist and squeezed. "Then a kiss?" He whispered, and Faith could've sworn she felt butterflies but she knew she couldn't let her guard down that easily.

"You're gonna have to try a lot harder than that." Faith whispered, slowly taking her hands off of Sam's chest. When the bell rang for lunch to be over, Faith started walking towards the exit of the classroom before she noticed Sam wasn't behind her.

Faith turned around and raised her brows at Sam in the same spot she left him. She reached her arm out for him to walk over to and grab as she gave him a small smile. "Come on. We gotta get to glee club."

—i love fam so much i'm gonna cry😭
so yeah... they're not doing lucky BUT I REALLY LIKE THE IDEA I HAVE FOR THEM AND COOLER THAN ME TRUST ME
and quinn and faith🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 1.1K 58
"You're my home, Paris." Sam says while holding my hands. I raise my eyebrows and chuckle "of course because you're living in my house." I chuckle. "...
37.4K 555 19
โ– ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ sam evans โœ— fem! oc glee โ”โ” seasons three discontinued, slow updates ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช...
278K 8.3K 87
โคท the one in which the quiet girl and the dorky new guy fall for each other and sing more than a few times along the way. โ™ซ [s2-s6] [sam evans] โ™ซ pu...
2.3K 54 13
follow the journey of two oblivious teenagers who aren't aware of their feelings towards one another. SAM EVANS X OC GLEE X MODERN FAMILY CROSSOVER ...